Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Hangups

"Lots of background and detail make this a bit of a long story."

34
7 Comments 7
9.9k Views 9.9k
8.9k words 8.9k words

My wife, Shelly, loves her phone.  It seems that she lives solely to talk, chat, and message on it at every idle moment.  She takes it with her everywhere, to the bathroom, to do laundry, bringing groceries in from the car, everywhere.  This would not be uncommon for a seventeen year old girl, but for my forty year old wife it is a bit atypical. 

I never really thought about why she never let the phone out of her sight. I suppose I was aware that she never left me alone with her phone but I never thought much about it. In hindsight I now see why she kept her phone near her.

One evening three weeks ago, is when I found out why she kept her phone so personal and secretive.  Who would have thought that it was her phone that betrayed her that evening? I would never have thought that Shelly would make such a simple mistake in the operation of her phone.  But she did.  This was the first surprise of that eventful evening.   Yes, that was quite a surprise, however it was the second and third surprises of that same evening were the most impacting.  These other two surprises would change my life, in fact it would change both of our lives forever.

Shelly and I have been married for nighteen years.  She is an attractive brunette of 5’7.  I say ‘attractive’ and she is, but not in a supermodel kind of way.  More of a girl next door, bring home to Mom and Dad kind of way.  In my younger days when women were scored on a scale, I would have called her an eight. Although when she was younger she was a nine.
 
Today she carries a few extra pounds but is not ‘heavy’.  She has shoulder length brunette hair, big brown eyes, and a ready smile.  She has delicate hands, a few freckles and a pleasant countenance.  She also has big ripe tits.  For a mother and a forty year old, her tits are fantastic.  They are not the hard proud tits of her youth anymore, instead they are larger but with only a modicum of sag and displaying nipples that easily harden to ripe points at any form of arousal.

Her ass is spectacular.  Again, when she was eighteen hers was a fantasy ass; hard, tiny and tight. This was no doubt due to her constant involvement in sports.  At that time I just loved to look at it and touch it, I still do.  Today her ass is still hard but not quite as tiny and tight.   My favourite view of her ass is when I am giving her a massage as she lays face down on the bed, naked.  That position puts her gorgeous ass on display for me as I stroke and caress it.

I love to massage Shelly’s back, her legs and her ass. This is what I find most arouses her, and to be honest, me. I can’t help but focus my massage on Shelly’s delicious ass.  She obviously enjoys it as well I know, because after a few minutes of attention on her ass she slowly spreads her legs, giving me access to the prize.

Shelly doesn’t shave her pussy.  I don’t think she even trims it, but it is not overrun with thick dark pubic hair.  Her pubic mound is thinly covered with light brown soft, downy hair. Her pubic hair is not sparse but it certainly isn’t thick or heavy.  You can see her delicious flesh through the light hair, flesh, and the little slit of her recessed lips. 

Her pussy tastes delicious, and I lick and nibble on it whatever chance I get.

I like to lick and suck her pussy for two reasons.  I love the taste and aroma of it for my sake, and for Shelly’s sake I like to make her cum.  She always cums when I tease and lick her wet slit.   She loves it when I nibble and flick my tongue over her little bud. 
I do love to make her cum.  Watching and hearing her cum is my favourite part of making love with her, I just wish that she would cum regularly when we fucked.  Oh sure, it happens from time to time, but for the most part on that aspect I’m afraid Shelly got the short end of the stick.

Pardon the pun. 

Actually I am not tiny, just under six inches long, but I always wished I was longer.  Shelly asks me to fuck her hard and to “go as deep as I can”, when we fuck. I wish I could go another inch or two and give her what she really seems to want.
Having a cock that is not very big is not the big problem though.  The real issue is that I cum too fast - almost every time.

When we fuck I will typically last only a couple of minutes. Undoubtedly Shelly would love it to last longer.  She will sometimes feel me starting to get too excited and so she will lock her legs around mine so I can’t thrust. She holds me like that with my cock just touching her pussy lips, holding me still so I don’t thrust, just to make it last longer. 

She will slide her slit along the tip of my hard prick to keep herself in the spirit of arousal but it is not effective.  Without me stroking my hard prick in and out of her, it slows down her excitement at least as much as it does mine. 

The end result in almost every time we make love is that I cum and she doesn’t.  I hate that, and I can assume that Shelly isn’t too happy about it either. 

Once I cum our love making is over.  I would eagerly tease and finger and play even lick her to get her to cum after I have finished, but she will have none of it.  Once I cum, whether she has or not, she heads off the bathroom to get cleaned up.  For the past fifteen years we have never had sex twice in succession or even in the same day.  I have pursued it but she has never been open to it.

She says, “You came, that is enough,” and there is no more intimacy, she gets up and goes to clean up in the bathroom.

Shelly has become quite religious over the past few years and sex is not something that is easy or comfortable for her to discuss even in the marriage bed. 

She used to be more sexually adventurous but now sex is pretty simple and uninspired.  I have often wondered if she is less interested because of her recent religious conviction or because of my poor performance, or both. I have asked to bring toys into the bedroom but she is set against it, calling them gross.  I secretly think that she is afraid that she would like them too much and become addicted to them.

Anyway, that is a bit of history about us which will give some perspective to what happened one night three weeks ago.  That was the night when Shelly's phone accidentally gave her away.

Shelly is the volunteer director with the local minor league baseball association. As part of her duties she has to attend a variety of meetings and events, both home and away, throughout the year. 

Three weeks ago Shelly and two other minor ball officials had to travel out of town for a weekend conference.  It was to a city about a four hour drive away and I expressed some interest in going along. 

Shelly didn’t exactly say I shouldn’t go but she did try to dissuade me, saying that the meetings often went into the night and she wouldn’t have any free time.  As the trip drew near I brought up the idea of me going a couple of more times, but I noticed that she tried to discourage me more and more. She kept coming up with reasons for me not to go.

“We can go together another weekend so we can be together.”

 “I’ll be too tired in the evenings to do anything.”

“We can’t do dinner as I have to attend banquets for the association and you couldn’t come.”

In the end, I accepted her recommendation and decided to stay home.  It was the worst and best decision I have ever made.
 
The weekend that Shelly was going away arrived, and I was actually kind of excited to have some ‘me’ time. Shelly had made arrangements to travel with the others and they left before I was done work on Friday.  I called her enroute.

“Hi, how is the drive?”

“Oh, good, we are about halfway there.”

“Alright.  What is the itinerary for tonight?”

“Oh, meet and greet at the conference center.  That will go late. What about you?”

”I’m going golfing with Ted.”

“Oh, great!  Say ‘Hi’ to Ted for me.”

“Okay.  I’ll let you go, I have to get ready. Call me later.”

“Okay.  Bye, I love you.”

“Love you.”

As I was hanging up my phone Ted called.

“Ready to go?”

“Five minutes, I just got home.”

“Okay, I’ll be there in ten.”

“Okay.”

I changed and met Ted in the driveway, clubs in hand. I set my clubs in the back of his pickup and we headed to the course, a twenty minute drive.

The weather started to be a concern as we started our round but the rain held off until we were finishing off the seventh hole.  We bravely faced the elements for another two holes then called it a day after nine.  We scrambled for the clubhouse to get out of the rain and then sat down for a beer and something to eat.

As we were eating I mentioned that Shelly had asked me to tell him, hi.

“Oh, ‘Hi’ back.  You said she was out of town this weekend?”

“Yeah, minor ball convention.”

“Ah, I see.  I wish I still got to go out of town for conventions once in a while,” Ted said reflectively as he looked off into space.

”Oh? Why is that?” I asked.

Ted came back to the now and replied, “When I was in sales I did lots of conventions.  I was single at the time and you would be surprised how many people, men and women, look forward to the opportunity to, ‘get away from the old ball and chain’ for a weekend.” 

“Those were the days,” Ted continued. “Now I’m divorced and in management, but would love to have that opportunity again.  I had a pretty good time at a lot of them.  Married women on the loose are some kinda fun, let me tell you.”

“Oh?” I asked, quizzically looking at Ted, still semi lost in memory.

He focused on me, then blurted, “Oh! That isn’t what I meant! Not Shelly, I’m not saying that!  I’m just remembering is all. My memory is probably a bit distorted anyway, I was pretty young then.”

I laughed, “No, that’s alright Ted, I didn’t think you meant anything by it.  And I’ve never worried about Shelly at these things.”

“Yeah, I wouldn’t worry.”

But now that Ted had broached the subject I was a bit… Concerned.  Concerned, but certainly not worried I thought to myself.

I started to remember the fact the Shelly had tried pretty hard to keep me at home instead of going with her.   Then I thought of how she seemed a little more excited this week when she got her period. I had a vasectomy years ago so it wasn’t like she was going to get pregnant, but she sure seemed happy to have her period behind her by arriving a bit early this month.

Then, I thought there was last night.   She had just finished her period and was uncharacteristically horny.  She wasn’t into foreplay at all last night; she just wanted me to fuck her. Hard and fast.

I did, and as expected I came too fast for her.  She didn’t seem upset about it though.  Sometimes I could tell that she was somewhat disappointed when I came too fast, but last night she was not.  She seemed, I don’t know, kind of resigned to the fact when I came so fast.  What was that about?

Shelly’s now curious behaviour continued to plague my thoughts as Ted and I nattered on about golf and work for another half hour while finishing our dinner.

“Want to come over and watch SportsNet for a bit?” I asked.

“I better not.  I have to drive and we’ll end up drinking if I go to your place.  I also have to open the store in the morning. Another time.”

”Alright, we should go.  With the rain, they’re closing up here.”

“Yeah, let’s head out.”

We paid the cute waitress and tipped too much, as middle aged men do when served by pretty little twenty somethings.  We packed up our gear and headed out.   Ted dropped me off at home. I grabbed my clubs and dashed into the house out of the now steady rain.

Once in the house I poured myself a drink and proceeded upstairs.  Since I was alone, Sportsnet wasn’t on my viewing agenda. Nope, having the house to myself tonight, I was going to watch some porn.  I was excited by the thought of it!

Shelly never let me watch porn when she was around.  I’m sure she thought I never watched it at all.  In fact I didn’t very often, but that was a function of opportunity rather than interest.

I had poured a nice strong drink before heading upstairs to the master bedroom.  Undressing completely I went into the en-suite looking for some kind of lotion. Shelly always had lots of that stuff around.  I found some hand lotion among Shelly's dispensary of creams and set it down on my bedside table beside my drink. 

After turning on the TV, I went to the satellite controls and looked for adult movies.  I had to get through the password that Shelly insisted we put in to block out adult movies, but that took only a minute.  Once through the password I was given access to a whole smorgasbord of adult tastes.  The satellite provider has a complete spectrum of movies for every possible interest from tame soft-core to the hardest hardcore. 

I now had to decide what was going to be of most interest to me tonight.  Teens? Orgies? Lesbians? Black? Anal? MILF? Asian? The choices were near endless.

I had no specific interest on my mind, although Ted’s discussion about married women did make ‘MILF’ a bit of an interest.  Instead, I decided on a non topical movie that was advertised as a compilation.  No real story line, just “Hard, Pounding, and Close-Up Sex” was the catch phrase for one selection, so I chose it.

I lay back on the bed and turned up the volume.  I love to hear women groan, grunt and pant when they are getting fucked; it is the sexiest thing in the world for me.  Hearing a woman making appreciative noises during sex drives me wild. Hearing, “Uhh! Uhh!”, in rhythm as she is getting fucked, is music to my ears. 

Shelly will make hot sounds when she is really excited, but too often I cum before she has a chance to really get into it.  I think she tries to hold off making sexy sounds since she knows it excites me further and will only make me cum faster.

Tonight though, I don’t have to worry abut trying to make Shelly cum, the whole evening is mine and my pleasure, or so I thought.  I have secretly watched an adult movie on occasion when Shelly has been late at work, or out shopping, but it has been quite rare.  There is too much of a chance of her coming home and catching me.  Tonight though she is gone all night and I can watch and play as long as I want.  I can cum more than once too!

Unlike when fucking, I don’t cum too soon when I am masturbating.  I can stop myself from getting too close and shooting my load when I am alone.  Tonight I intend to play for a long, long time before I let myself cum; it’s going to be great!

The movie intro plays, showing clips of the upcoming scenes. There sure appears to be a variety of clips: women masturbating, straight fucking, lesbians, MMF threesomes, lots of oral, both on men and women, anal…  It was an exciting variety, mmm.

As the first scene unfolds, it is easy to tell that this movie is just what was advertised, and also just what I am looking for.  Immediately, without conversation or foreplay, a gorgeous young naked blonde stands before a man who is also naked.  She looks down at his flaccid cock, and lowers herself to the floor kneeling before him. She takes his cock in her hand, looks up at him then smiles and draws the tip of his soft cock into her mouth. 

My cock is growing faster than the one the blonde is sucking on and I am already reaching for the lotion on the side table.  It has been too long since I have had the chance to watch some porn and I am already almost rock hard just watching the first few minutes.
Using the pump on the bottle of lotion I squirt some of the lotion onto my pulsing cock.


I am sure I moaned at the sensation of the cool liquid pouring onto my erection and running down onto my balls. I have always loved the feeling of wet stroking my cock… Mmm.

I lean back onto the headboard of the bed and take my wet hard cock into my right hand while watching the young blonde eagerly bob her head on the still growing cock before her.

“Ahh,” escapes my lips as I start to stroke my cock.

The feeling is sensational and I immediately fall into a rhythm, stroking my cock with one hand and caressing my balls with the other.  My cock and balls, as well as both hands are covered in lotion.  The porn scene has not changed; she is still sucking his cock which now appears to be at full strength. 

It was then that my phone rang and changed my world.

Looking at the phone beside me on the bed I saw that it was Shelly calling.  I quickly muted the television and picked up the phone in my cream covered hand.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Oh. Hi.  We just got to the hotel a few minutes ago; I’m just putting my luggage in my room,” Shelly sounded rushed.   She also sounded like she was on speaker phone.  I could hear her moving around the room apparently hanging up clothes and putting her toiletries and other items away.

“Oh, ok,” I answered.

“Are you already done golfing? I expected voicemail.”

“We got rained out.”

“Awe, that’s too bad.”

“We got nine holes in, so not too bad.”

“Oh, okay.  Well I have to go to a meet and greet right away, and it will go pretty late.  I’ll try to call you later, unless it goes too late.”

“Alright.”

“What are you doing tonight?” She asked as she was hustling around the room, evidenced by her quick footsteps.

“Oh, just going to watch some TV.” I said, as a slowly and quietly stroked my cock again, watching the hot blonde now bend over in front of her lover.

“I see. Are you going to, um, … cut the lawn like you said?” she asked.  As she asked the question there was a rapping sound like someone knocking on a door.  With her phone on speaker I could hear it quite clearly.  I pretended not to notice and made no comment about the noise, but Ted’s earlier conversation was now playing on my mind.

“Yes, I’ll cut the grass tomorrow.”

“Okay,” she answered quickly.  I could tell by the clarity of her voice that she had picked up her phone and turned it off of speaker.  She sounded a bit unsettled.

 “Um, I better run, I need to get going. I’ll call you later okay?” she said.

“Oh, okay, bye,” I replied.

I was kind of holding the phone to my ear waiting for her to say, “Goodbye,” but instead I again heard the light rustle of clothing and then a clatter.  Immediately after that I heard Shelly call out, “Just a second!”

There it was. The error that changed our lives. Shelly had intended to shut off her phone but instead had turned it back to speaker phone and set it down somewhere.

I knew immediately what had happened, but never realized the implication of the situation because I never knew who was ‘rap, rap, rapping’ on my wife’s hotel room door just minutes after she checked in. 

I pressed my phone close to my ear and listened in. 

I could hear sounds, muffled voices.  It was obviously a man at the door; I could hear snippets of conversation but was not able to make out the words.

Even without knowing what was being said, I could hear the excitement in Shelly's voice.  As they moved from the door to what I suspected was the main part of the hotel room their voices became clearer.

“I’ve been in town for about an hour,” the unknown stranger said.  It was a voice I didn’t recognize.

“Oh? Did you go down to the meet and greet?” Shelly asked.

“No, I was waiting for you.  I told you I would.”

What?! I thought.  Why was this guy waiting for Shelly?

“Uh huh, you did,” Shelly said.

In my mind’s eye I could see her smile as she spoke; it was in her tone.  Questions started to run through my mind in rapid succession.  Questions that I didn’t think I was going to like the answer to.

So this meeting was arranged? They agreed to meet as soon as Shelly got to town?  Who was this guy? What was arranged?

A person’s mind can put things together pretty quickly. A few facts can make the hidden be painfully obvious.  I could tell by the tone of her voice, that the situation that they were in was no innocent encounter. 

So this was what infidelity looked like, or sounded like in my case. This was my wife having an affair and I was caught blindsided by the whole thing.

That was surprise number two.

“So, do you want to go to the meet and greet now?” Shelly asked.

“No, I don’t think so.”

“No?” Shelly asked, with a coy lilt to her voice. “What do you want to do?”

“You know what I want to do…. I want to fuck you!”

“Clint!” Shelly replied, with surprise in her voice.  It was a naughty, happy surprise though. Shelly was excited like I hadn’t known in years.

Her surprise at Clint's statement was nothing compared to mine!  I never suspected this.  Ted was apparently right about married women away from home!  I was shocked.  Shocked, hurt, stunned, all manner of emotions were coursing through me. 

“Well, you know I have wanted you since last fall,” ‘Clint’ continued. “I have waited a long time to see you again,” he said in a softer voice.  It was soft enough that I was only able to mostly hear and partly piece the words together that he said. 

I heard some murmuring then light moans and slurping noises.  They were making out, I surmised. He was kissing her and the noises were my wife’s moans of pleasure!  A cold chill ran down my spine and a knot developed in my stomach.  I didn’t know what to do, say or think.  Apparently my hand did though.  I realized that I was still stroking my cock.  I found that I was hurt but also turned on by these events. Why, I had no idea.  My wife was being seduced, willingly, by another man and I was finding excitement in my kaleidoscope of emotion.  I had no idea that I would like to hear, or watch my wife have sex with someone else, but I was getting genuinely excited by the prospect. I had no intention of shutting off my phone now!  I was going to listen to this develop.  It was kind of an erotic taboo.

Surprise number three.

I quietly removed my phone from my ear, put it on mute and reached into the drawer of my bedside table.  I had some ear buds in the drawer that I used when I was listening to music in bed. 

I could only hear rustling and light murmurs on speaker phone but when I put on the ear buds I could hear much, much better.

I heard their kissing, clearly.  I heard their fast breathing. I heard their passion and the lust in the light moans and murmurs.   It was painful and hot, shaming and erotic.

“Mmm. Okay.” Shelly spoke quietly, eagerly.

“Okay, what?” Clint returned.

“You can,” she replied.

“Can what?”

“You know,” Shelly replied with a playful, shy voice.

“Say it.  Ask me.” Clint replied.

“You can fuck me…  I want you to fuck me!” Shelly replied in an almost stage whisper.

WHAT? She was asking him to fuck her! When we did have sex here at home I was always the instigator.  Here, home, where I now sat watching porn, stroking my cock, listening on the phone to my wife getting aroused and seduced by another man.  She was asking him to fuck her!  

Should I stop her?  How would I do that?  I knew the hotel. I could phone the room! I could un-mute and scream into the phone.

Did I want to stop them?  I don’t think I did.  I was getting hot hearing Shelly's excitement, her arousal, her eagerness to step outside of our marriage.  Her arousal, as always, was exciting me and I felt my cock pulse in my hand as she asked Clint to fuck her.

Clint broke the kiss and spoke close to her, “You are I am going to fuck and fuck and fuck,” Clint told Shelly softly.  He might have been breathing the comment in her ear because it was so soft I could barely make it out. 

”Oh, please! Yes,” Shelly breathed back.

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa

“I so need that. I need a long hard fuck.  You know I’ve been craving that for so, so long!”

I heard them kissing, their activity was getting faster, more vocal and more loud.  They were getting closer to the phone I suspected.  As they became louder I heard a sigh from Shelly and what sounded like the squeak of the bed. 

“Mmm, I want you naked,” Clint spoke, clearly in my earpieces.

“Yeah?” Shelly whispered back.  I could hear the coy tone of her arousal as she spoke. “You want me naked so you can … fuck me?” she added. She spat out the word ‘fuck’ with energy.  She must have been deep in lust, she never used that word in my presence in fifteen years.

“Uh, huh, and so I can kiss and caress you all over,” he replied.

“Mmm, yes. But first I want to feel you inside me.  You promised we’d fuck and fuck and fuck,” she breathed, her voice dripping passion.

I heard the bed squeak again then the rustle of clothing.  Something hard dropped to the floor, then again.  I wondered what that sound was but when I heard a zipper opening I concluded it had been shoes being dropped and now pants were being shed.  Shelly’s? Clint’s? I wasn’t sure but it was getting hot there, and here at home too.

”You want, me to fuck you Shelly? … With this!?” Clint spoke out.

“WOW!” Shelly blurted out.  “Oh, my goodness!  Is that all you?!”

”Uh huh.”

“You showed me pictures, but, WOW! It’s huge in person! Pictures don’t do it justice!” Shelly replied with excitement that I could feel through the phone.

Shelly always said to me that mine was “just fine,” and that, “any bigger wouldn’t be comfortable.”  Obviously she had only said this to protect my feelings.  She must have thought that my cock had some shortcomings, or ‘short-cummings’ I suppose would be more accurate.

“Thank-you.  I’ll be right back okay?  I need to step into the washroom,” I heard him say before there was the distinct sound of bare feet moving away from the phone.

He was going to the bathroom?  Oh, no!  Shelly checks her phone every few minutes and with her now being alone she would probably pick it up and see that her call had not been dropped!

I listened intently for the sound of her moving the phone or any other sound to give away that she was looking at the phone.  I took my phone in hand to prepare to shut off the call at the first sign of her going after her phone.


I thought I heard something but it was very brief, and as I sat there prepared, with my slick cream covered finger poised over the red ‘end call’ button I never heard any more tell tale signs of her picking up the phone.

Seconds after Clint left the room though I heard a lot of rustling and the bed creaking. I heard the now familiar sound of a zipper and I was aroused at the thought of Shelly undressing.  I so enjoyed watching Shelly undress.  I loved to see her body become more and more revealed as she got naked. She always shyly covered her gorgeous body with her arms or hands once she was exposed which was even sexier and I loved it.  However, once she was past being exposed and actually engaged in sex she was no longer shy. If she got really excited and horny she wouldn’t hide herself, she actually became quite uninhibited. If she got horny enough she was even prone to show off a little.

I heard the rustling of clothing or bedding, or both as the bed squeaked again. Then I heard the approaching footsteps of Clint as he emerged from the washroom.

I was listening intently, and again felt overcome by a blanket of fear.  Well not fear exactly, more like dread.  Dread yet excitement. My emotions were on a roller coaster.

My wife had been preparing herself for another man.  She had planned a meeting where it was obvious that her intent to fuck another man. She had asked him to fuck her and she had prepared herself for him. 

Now it was about to happen and I was excited and shamed by it at once. 

I had no intention of trying to stop them, the only decision I had now was, would I listen in to the actual act? Would I listen to my wife moan in excitement?  Would I sit and listen to her orgasm from fucking another man while I sat alone stroking my cock in shame?
Would I hear things I didn’t want to hear? Would I hear him arouse her more than I ever have?

“Mmm,” Clint spoke in a low voice, “is there a present for me under that sheet?”

“Yes there is, and it’s already unwrapped,” Shelly replied with the lilt of an almost giggle in her voice.

I heard the rustling of blankets and the squeaking of the bed and I assumed that Clint was now joining my wife in the bed.  I immediately heard the easily recognizable sounds of lovers kissing.  Not gentle love kisses, rather the eager, passion filled raw kisses of excitement and lust.

The tempo of their breathing was fast and very audible. Their passion was palpable and it was contagious.  Through my mind’s eye I envisioned the things they were doing as I listened to them.  The sound of their kissing was easily recognizable.  It was a harmony of uncontrolled throaty moans and wet murmurs as their mouths and tongues meshed in shared lust. I saw in my mind their hands roaming over each other’s body as hands of lovers always do when they are lost in their hungry needs.

I was totally absorbed in the sounds I was hearing.  My wife was making sounds I thought only I would ever hear.  Those sounds were now eagerly shared with another man and I was hearing them only by circumstance. The lusty sounds she was making tonight were for her and Clint.

Was it the taboo of a secret affair? Was it the secret of them being heard without knowing? Whatever it was, I was getting very excited by it.  I was no longer even paying attention to the porn on the television.  I was totally absorbed in the sounds of lust that poured into my ears from my wife’s phone as she enjoyed the pleasure of another man.

Their moans became more frequent and more eager, sharp and quick. Apparently their hands were travelling over each other’s bodies.  Their kisses were not constant now, instead they were punctuated with gasps and groans of lust.  Their breathing was fast and excited and after a few minutes Shelly was the first to speak.
 
“Oh Clint, you are so hard!” Shelly spoke in the private, quiet yet eager tone shared by lovers.

“You make me hard.”

”Mmm. You make me wet.”

“I see that,” Clint said with a light chuckle, then the sounds of their kissing resumed.

It was only a few seconds later that Shelly spoke again, breaking their kiss.

“Wow Clint, you are so big! So hard! I haven’t seen a cock this big in so long, maybe ever! … Mmm I love the feel of it throbbing in my hand… I am going to love having your big hard cock inside me, I have been craving it since you sent me that first picture.”

Mixed emotions washed over me.  It was embarrassing that Shelly was comparing my cock to Clint's and mine was coming up short – in more ways than one. It was embarrassing but exciting.  Somehow it was arousing to hear my wife getting hot, getting horny, getting vocally horny in excitement while about to fuck another man.   Shelly sounding slutty was new to me, and it was very stimulating.  As Shelly was stroking and appreciating Clint's cock I was stroking and appreciating mine. 

“You like my cock?”

“I adore your cock!  I want to suck it and fuck it and suck it again.  I want your big hard cock to cum for me, cum on me, cum in me! I also love what your fingers are doing to me right now. You are getting me so wet… So horny,” she breathed with increasing lust in her voice.

“I want you to fuck me Clint. Now.  I want you to make this big cock fit in me. Please make it fit inside me.”

“It’ll fit. It will be tight, but you’re so wet I promise it’ll fit,” Clint answered. “I won't hurt you sweetheart.”

I could faintly hear how wet she was. When I heard wet sounds before I thought it was all from their kissing, now I realize that there was still wet noises as they spoke.  Was Shelly so wet that I could hear Clint playing with my wife’s pussy over the phone?

“Now, Clint! I can't wait any longer.” Shelly breathed.  I need to feel you inside me.”

“Oh? You don’t want me to tease you like I promised?” Clint replied with a smile that I could hear.

“No, no, no.  No, I couldn’t take it!” she moaned.

“You are getting me so hot Clint, so horny that I am almost gonna cum… I don’t want to cum on your fingers. I want to cum on your cock!” she breathed.

“I want to feel you inside me as I cum!” Shelly was speaking with a lustful edge to her voice.  She knew what she wanted and it wasn’t fingers, it wasn’t foreplay. It was the hard long fucking that I had never been able to give her.

“I want to cum while your big cock is filling my pussy!” Shelly continued, “I need you to fuck me!  Now!” Shelly breathed with a lust, a hunger I’d never known.

The sound of her voice, her desperation for satisfaction was an incredible turn on for me.  I could only fabricate the image of her laying there holding some other man’s cock asking him, begging him to fuck her. 

The image in my mind was very clear as I heard her passion and need.  The picture in my mind and the sound of her voice made my passion grow in anticipation.

The sounds of their kissing continued but it became less hurried, less chaotic as they apparently focused on the job at hand.

The bed squeaked indicating what I assumed was a change in positions.  The blankets rustled, the bed squeaked lightly and then all was quiet, even the sounds of their kissing stopped.   The sounds of their breathing too seemed to have stopped.

The quiet that ensued was… Suspenseful.  I stopped my play as well as I concentrated in quiet anticipation.  It was only a few seconds, but after the frenzied activity, their lusting voices of increased volume and excitement, this quiet was enveloping.  My ears strained to hear them. 

Shelly broke the silence.

“Ah, AH.  Yes, Clint.” She moaned in a less harried, more satisfied tone.

“Mmhmm, Uh, huh… Uh huh!” she breathed as the bed squeaked lightly.

Shelly was coaching him.  She was guiding Clint who followed her coaching. Shelly maintained control; she was telling him how much she could take, and how fast. She was drawing his harness inside of her wet eager sex with her lusty moans. 

Clint was certainly following Shelly's leading. Her voice became higher pitched and more excited every time she moaned, asking him for more of his cock. 

I could picture her face.  Her eyes would be alternating between gently closed in pleasure, to being open wide in an expression of excited surprise at the sensation of Clint's big cock continuously swelling her wet pussy. Clint was going deeper, deeper inside her, reaching placed that I had never reached.

Her cheeks would be flushed as would her neck.  When her eyes fluttered open her gaze would be focussed on the face of the man who was carefully but steadily feeding his cock into her wanton eager sex. She would smile at him then close her eyes again in pleasure.

“Shelly, you are so wet, but still so tight!” Clint spoke, sounding like he was speaking from between clenched teeth.

“Ugh… You are so big!  Much bigger than my husband. This feels incredible!”

I heard the bed squeak loudly.  Clint grunted and Shelly squealed.

“AHHH!!” she cried out. “Ahhh, Oh yes!”

I can only assume, but I think this was the sound of Clint dropping down and giving Shelly the last of it, giving her what she wanted, the full length of his big cock. 

Shelly seemed surprised at the suddenness of it and she reacted in what I heard as joy from the sudden sensation.  If I could read my wife’s voice at all, she was in bliss at the feeling of this man’s cock touching her in ways that I couldn’t.

The bed squeaked again.  Then again. And again.  Each squeak was punctuated by the sound of Shelly moans.

Clint was starting to work into a rhythm and as he fed his cock into my wife, she responded in eager lust to his thrusting.

“Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!” Shelly started to chant as Clint fucked her.  Again and again I heard the wet slapping of their bodies as they eagerly embraced this adultery. 

Their intensity increased as did their pace. They were getting more and more vocal in their carnal lusting.  Although I could not see them, I could hear them clearly.  From the sounds of the bed, their moans and their bodies I could picture them.

“Uh… Uh… Uh huh… Uh huh… Yeah… Yeah…Yeah!” Shelly said as Clint repeatedly fed her his cock. 

The brain is the greatest sex organ and the vision that my mind developed, mixed with the sounds of my wife grunting in pleasure at the pounding she was taking was incredibly stimulating. I was as hard as I had ever been in my life.  I was stroking my slick wet cock in rhythm with their fucking and it was far more exciting than I ever would have imagined.

Shelly and Clint continued in a steady rhythmic pace.

“Mmm. Oh Clint! Yes.  This is, ugh… Ugh… Wonderful.  I never ah… Ah… Thought it could be this good!”

“You feel so, so good Shelly! Your pussy is liquid velvet.  I love how you feel!”

“Kiss me!” Shelly demanded.

They were blissfully unaware that I, her husband was listing in.  They were lost in their adultery and were feeling no shame or regret in it.  Shelly was eagerly offering to him her wet pussy.  She was readily spreading her legs him, another man, and apparently loving the sensation of his cock pounding into her wet slit.  She was happily fucking another man without remorse.

I could clearly hear the wet sounds of their bodies coming together in the thrusts of carnal desire.

“Oh Clint!” Shelly cried out in urgent breaths. “Don’t stop. Don’t stop!”

He didn’t.  Clint kept up his steady rhythm. He kept pounding his cock into my wife.  The big cock that my wife said she adored, the one that apparently dwarfed mine.

“Uh huh! Uh Huh!  Yes! YES!  Fuck me Clint!” Shelly moaned.    He had been fucking her now for over ten minutes and she was getting more and more excited. 

I usually came in two or three minutes, sometimes even less.  I was embarrassed, even ashamed as I listened to my wife enthusiastically fucking around on me.  I was hearing her thrilled and excited, aroused and lusting while a man slammed his cock into her.  He had a cock that she was grateful for, a cock that filled her up completely and didn’t cum as quickly as mine did.  It looked like she was well onto her way of having her wish of having him inside her as she came.  Listening to their voices it sure sounded to me like Shelly was close to orgasm and Clint, by his light breathing didn’t sound close at all!

I was stroking my cock in concert with their fucking.  I was in an erotic haze now as I listened to another man fuck my wife, bringing her to a point of passion that I had never known.

“OH! OH! OH!” Shelly was really getting close now.

“I’m gonna... Yes! I’m gonna.... UgH… I’m gonna cum!”  Shelly cried out.

Clint maintained his thrusts. He stroked his big hard cock into Shelly.  Over and over now with no faster pace but with apparently more force.  I could hear his balls slapping against her ass.  The wetness of their fucking was plain; Shelly must have been just flowing juices from her pussy.  Her pussy, his cock and balls and her ass would now be covered in her slick lubricant and I could imagine the smell of sex that must be filling her hotel room.

He was certainly fucking her harder, now.  The slap of his balls against her ass was quick and hard.  His relentless stroking was bringing her over the top, driving her to the orgasm she was so desperately craving.

“YES!” Shelly punched out, sharp and loud.  It hurt my ears.  “Yesss! AH! AH! AH!” she continued in the unmistakable cries of orgasm. Her words were hard, sharp!

Another man had just brought my wife to a major, major orgasm, and it was the most erotic thing I had ever known.  The sound of my wife in the throws of orgasm put me too over the top. As I stroked my slick wet cock I felt my orgasm approaching, and there was no means now of stopping it.  As my wife rode her lover’s cock through her intense orgasm I started to cum.

Clint kept fucking her, kept giving her exactly what she was looking for.  It was this big cock with its steady rhythm into her tight eager pussy that brought her to this orgasm and it was the continued thrusting that kept it going.  Wave over wave must have been flooding over her as she was no longer squealing in eagerness, but rather making short sharp quips of pleasure on each of Clint’s thrusts.

As Shelly whimpered in appreciative lust through her orgasm, I was in erotic heaven listening to her cum on another man’s cock.  My cock pulsed, once, twice, three times again and again I shot cum all over myself and our bed as I went stiff in orgasmic ecstasy.

Clint never missed a beat.  As Shelly and I eased down from our orgasms, I could tell by the squeaks of the bed that he continued his steady thrusts.  Shelly’s quips and moans subsided and as her breathing slowed she became almost quiet as she laid in the afterglow while Clint continued to slide in and out of her wet slit.

“You cum so hard!” Clint spoke out as he continued to fuck Shelly.

“That was, ugh.. Ugh… Fantastic! I’ve never cum that, ugh… Hard.  Ever.”

“Ever?” he asked.

“Ever,” Shelly answered simply.

“You’re gonna cum again.” Clint said, matter-of-factly.

“Am I?” Shelly answered, with a happy excited lilt in her voice.

“Uh, huh,” he answered as the sounds of the bed squeaking stopped.

“Here,” Clint said, ‘Lie on these pillows.  Face down, pillows under your hips.”

Shelly didn’t answer, but as heard the bed creak I am sure she was doing exactly what Clint was asking of her.

I pictured her now, all sense of decorum gone.  She was propping herself up on pillows; face down with her legs spread wide.  She was displaying her throbbing swollen pussy to this virtual stranger eagerly.

The sound of their movement on the bed stopped and all I could hear was Shelly’s breathing. She must be quite near the phone, the sound of her breath is clear in the phone.

“Mmm,” Shelly moaned lightly.

I don’t know what Clint is doing but Shelly seems to like it. She moans again. And again.

“Mmm… Ahh…”

Then her voice became quicker, sharper as the bed squeaked and creaked in punctuation to her small quips.  Apparently Clint was beginning to enter her from behind.

“Ah! Ah! Ah!” Shelly bleated as Clint forced his cock into her tight slit.

“Oh, fuck, you are so tight!” Clint said.

“I don’t care.  Give it to me.  I want your cock. All of it!”

Clint was apparently eager to please.

I heard a squeak the bed creak loudly at the same time as I heard Clint grunt and Shelly shriek.

“OH FUCK! That hurts so good!  I LOVE your big cock!”

I heard the bed start its now familiar rhythmic creaks as Clint started to stroke in and out of Shelly.

Her moans told me how much she was enjoying it and I’m sure she was pushing back as well as she could from her laying position.

They were in no rush and the sounds they made, the bed went from fast to slow, from hard to easy, over and over.  They were fucking for about fifteen minutes before I heard the pace begin to speed up steadily, this time without returning to a slower pace.  I could hear in Shelly's moans and little squeals how much she was enjoying this.  She wasn’t hurrying her orgasm, she was letting Clint fuck her and she was enjoying the sensation for its own sake, not only as a means to orgasm.

“Uh huh, Uh huh, Uh huh,” Shelly grunted in concert with the creaking of the bed.

There was a steady increase to the tempo of their fucking.  Shelly was again breathing out her passion in blurts of moans and squeals.  Clint now was starting to make groans and grunts of passion as he shoved his cock hard into my wife’s eager excited pussy.

“MmmHmm… Hard Clint!  Fuck me hard!”

Clint obliged.  I could hear his groin now slapping hard against Shelly's ass.  She was now easily taking his big throbbing cock and squealing in pleasure from it.

She was on her knees, her ass propped up on display and he was fucking her from behind, like animals. Their lust was only sound in the room.  They weren’t making love, they were fucking.  Hard.

“Oh Fuck Clint!  Yes I’m gonna cum again!  Ugh!  Oh, OH!” she cried out, loudly without inhibition.
“Don’t stop! Don’t Stop!...Ohhhh… YES! I’m CUMMING!” Shelly shrieked in full voice. 

She was not trying hide her pleasure at all.  She was not even trying to be quiet, she was declaring her passion and her lust for anyone to hear and I’m sure others did.

Clint's grunting became abrupt and sharp now.

“Ugh!  MMMM!” Clint hissed from between clenched teeth.

“Me too! I’m gonna cum!” he moaned.

“Cum in me! Cum in me!” Shelly blurted. 

“Oh yes!   I feel it. I can feel you cumming in me! YES!”

The bed stopped creaking as Clint poured his seed into my wife. He would be rigid in orgasm, his cock buried in my wife’s quim splashing semen into her twitching tight canal.

I continued to listen intently as their breathing started to return to normal.  There was the sound of skin on skin and a sigh of satisfaction, and then quiet.

The bed stopped squeaking, and the sound of their passion subsided.  The relative quiet of their breathing was quite peaceful as I listened to their breath slow from frantic to easy to calm as they lay in afterglow. 

“That was something else Shelly.  You are a fantastic fuck!”

“Thank-you, I was inspired I guess.  You are the best lover I have ever had. I can’t believe how good that was.”

“Well, there is more where….” Clint was cut off by the sound of the hotel phone.

“I better get that. It’ll be my delegation wondering where I am.” Shelly told him.

There was the sound of them moving on the bed and then I heard her speak into the phone.

“Hello? Oh, Hi Gary.  Yes.  Uh huh.  No I don’t think so, not tonight.  I must have eaten something bad, I don’t feel so good.  Yeah.  That’s right.  No, thanks. I’m just going to sleep I think.  I want to feel better for tomorrow.  Tonight is just a gathering anyway, no work or anything.  Ok then.  Tomorrow at 7:30 for breakfast sounds fine. Goodnight.”

“Well, Clint spoke after she hung up, “aren’t you the convincing little liar?”

“Well, my husband doesn’t suspect I’m here with you, so I must be pretty good,” she giggled.

“You know, you should call your husband while we’re on a little break.”

“A break? We aren’t done?” Shelly asked in obvious surprise.

“Oh, no way! I want to fuck you all night!”

“Really?”

“Well for a couple more hours anyway, he said with an almost laughing tone, “Wanna?”

“Oh God Yes!”

“I’ll call home, you keep quiet,” Shelly said with a hint of mystery in her voice, like she was going to get away with something.

I quickly reached for my phone and hung up the call.

Only a few seconds later Shelly called.   I did a good job of letting on that nothing was out of place on my end.  I listened hard to the background noise at her end, but Clint was being as quiet as he had been asked.  

We chatted for a few minutes and I couldn’t stop thinking of the fact that my wife was idly chatting with me as she laid in bed with another man, her pussy full of his cum as she anticipated his continued fucking of her.  She was understandably quick to get off the phone and get to her long night with Clint. 

As she hung up I listened for and distinctly heard the unmistakable click of the call ending.

Damn, I thought, I would have liked to listen into round two.  

 

Published 
Written by _brent_123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments