Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Open Door

"A surprise at work opens a new door for Seth and Liz"

6
2 Comments 2
10.3k Views 10.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words

 

During the years that Seth and Elisabeth worked together running the woodworking business they started, "all work and no play" was not part of the business plan. They often recall memories of their play times at the shop. One of their favorites is the time their erotic indulgence unexpectedly opened a new door.

It was early afternoon on a hot summer day and Seth had been distracted by Liz for most of the day because she was wearing one of Seth's favorite outfits, her denim bib overalls over a tank top. The bib fit loosely, affording Seth a peek at the curve of Liz's breasts that were hugged firmly by her red tank top. There was something more alluring about her breasts being partially hidden by her overalls than if she were wearing the tank top with regular jeans. She always left the side buttons of her overalls open, which, for Seth, was an invitation to slip his hands inside and explore at any opportunity.

Liz spoke over her shoulder as she dusted off the bench where she was working.

"I have to run into town Seth. Can I get you anything?"

"Oh, good. Yes. I need some hardware. Let me make you a list."

Seth took the pencil from behind his ear and jotted down the things he needed on a piece of scrap paper. He walked up behind Liz, reached over her shoulder and put the list in the front pocket of her overalls.

"There you go. That should be all I need."

As he spoke, he slipped his hands inside her overalls and squeezed her breasts.

"On second thought, that's not all that I need. I also need a little bit of this."

Seth slid a hand down over Liz's belly and cupped his hand over her mound.

"Gotta keep working here!" Elisabeth laughed and tried to step aside.

Seth firmed his grip and held her in place. "Come on, just a little bit before you go," he demanded as he worked his fingers inside her underwear to tease her clit.

Liz pushed her ass against Seth in a half-hearted attempt to push him away, at the same time inviting him to press his hard cock against her. Seth did just that. He put his hands on her hips and started slowly humping her ass. Liz gave up all resistance and raised herself up a little so that her clit rubbed against the edge of the bench as Seth pressed against her. Seth reached up and squeezed Liz's breasts and teased her nipples into hard buds that he pinched and pulled mercilessly.

"We're not getting any work done this way," Liz said as she reached back to grab at Seth's cock through his jeans.

"Uh huh." Seth turned Liz around, put his hands on her ass and pulled her to him. His cock pressed against her clit as he moved his hips up and down. Liz responded by pressing her mound hard against Seth's rod.

When Seth started to pull the straps of her overalls off of her shoulders, Liz reluctantly said, "Okay, later. I really should get to the hardware store."

Seth stepped back and let Liz head to the office to get her keys. He followed her through the office and into the small foyer at the front entrance. Seth stopped her short of the door. As he kissed her, he took her hand and pulled it to his crotch. He had taken his cock out of his pants as they passed through the office.

"Seth! You're too much!" Liz smiled and gave his rod a hard squeeze.

"Come on baby! Stroke it a little bit."

Liz feigned exasperation with a smile and obliged him. Seth leaned back against the wall as she stroked his shaft. Liz gave into the pleasure and gave her full attention to Seth's cock. She held it tight as her hand pumped up and down. She undid his belt, opened his pants and fondled his balls with her other hand.

Mmm...that's nice; feels so good. Lick it for me."

Elisabeth didn't hesitate. She dropped to her knees and started kissing and licking Seth's cock. She looked up into his eyes as she parted her lips and slowly sucked him into her mouth.

"Ahhh! Yes!" Seth held Liz's head in his hands as she pumped her head back and forth, her wet lips sliding up and down the hard shaft.

Liz was fully immersed in her passion. She put her hands on Seth's hips and pulled him close, sucking him hard and deep, wanting to taste his hot come filling her mouth.

Normally, when Seth and Liz would get to playing in the shop, they would be sure to lock the doors so they could pursue their passion without interruption. However, this time, due to the spontaneity of the situation, neither of them had thought of locking the door.

Liz was sitting back on her heels hungrily jerking off Seth when the door suddenly opened. Both Seth and Liz froze. The looks on their faces were no more shocked and embarrassed than the look on the face of their friend Bob who worked at the local newspaper and occasionally stopped in to say hello when he was in the area.

"Oh geez! Um...sorry...I..." Bob stammered and shuffled around not knowing what to do.

Fumbling with his pants, Seth laughed self-consciously. "Uh, yeah. Uh, Liz was just heading out to the hardware store..."

Although Liz was temporarily distracted, being the impulsive lubricious woman that she is, she took charge of the situation. To the surprise of both men, she grabbed Bob by his belt and pulled him into the foyer.

"Close the door...and LOCK it!" She commanded. "Okay, we're all a little embarrassed here. Let's get past that and I think we can all have some fun. I love playing with a hard cock, and two is even better!"

Liz continued talking as she quickly unbuckled Bob's belt, unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to free his cock. "Seth enjoys sharing me, and I doubt that you would turn down a blow job. So, we're all in luck here."

Having known Seth and Liz for some time, Bob was quite aware of how sexual Liz was. She would often casually inject subtle sexual jokes or innuendos into conversations, and there were a number of occasions when she would give Bob a coy smile, letting him know that she was well aware of him looking at her breasts as they talked. Bob would fantasize about getting to play with Elisabeth and finding out just how hot she might be. Once he got past the initial shock of this surprise encounter, he wasn't really too surprised by Liz's behavior.

Elisabeth's bold move dissolved the awkwardness between the three of them. She had taken charge of the situation and the men were content to follow her lead.

"Let me help Bob to catch up here Seth," Liz said as she fondled Bob's cock.

"Of course!" Seth replied as he stroked his own cock back to attention. "Take your time baby. You know how much I like watching you."

 

Both Seth and Elisabeth enjoy occasionally inviting another man to join them for a little erotic play.

Liz, of course, likes receiving the attention of two men at the same time; twice the sensual pleasure, two men willing and eager to do whatever she desires. She also enjoys performing for the men - touching and pleasuring herself, talking about lewd and wicked things, and doing anything they might request. However, her greatest pleasure is derived from knowing how much Seth enjoys watching her play with another man for his pleasure. She's always ready to indulge his fantasies and be whatever he wants - a sultry seductress, a shy naive sweetheart or his shameless wanton whore.

Seth knows what a unique special woman Elisabeth is and how lucky he is to have her. Liz's sensuality and playful spirit have taken Seth to places no other woman has come close to doing. He enjoys having Liz perform for him with another man, showing Seth how lustful she can be. Seth is grateful to be her love and proudly allows other men to sample the carnal pleasures Liz has to offer.

 

Elisabeth did take her time enjoying an old friend in a new way. Bob was tall and lean and Liz had imagined that his cock was probably in proportion to his body. She smiled to herself to discover that she was right. Bob's cock was long and slender. Liz played with his balls as she slid her other hand slowly up and down the full length of his hardening shaft.

No one spoke a word. The men intently watched Liz as she aroused Bob. It was exciting for her to play with a new cock, enjoying familiarizing herself with its contours and textures as it grew harder in her hand. She knelt down and pressed her cheek against the tuft of soft hair at the base of his shaft, then started licking and kissing her way up the underside of his cock to the head, flicking her tongue on the tip. She held it gently with her fingertips and ran her lips up and down its length.

Bob was fully erect now. Elisabeth stood and stepped back, slipping the straps of her overalls off of her shoulders and letting them slide over her hips to the floor. She ran her hands over her breasts and teased her nipples through her top.

"I've caught you admiring my tits more than once Bob. Haven't I?"

Although Elisabeth had let Bob know in the past with a smile that she knew he was looking at her breasts, hearing her actually say it aloud now was exciting for him. He knew that from now on, when Liz caught him looking, his embarrassment would be replaced by a mutual sexual charge between them. Bob grinned and nodded silently.

"Well, now you'll get to see them," Liz said as she pulled her top over her head. Her breasts slipped out from under the tank top. Bob admired her erect nipples surrounded by cinnamon colored areola. Now clad in only her panties, she stepped toward Bob, rolling her nipples between her fingers.

"Do you like them?" Liz asked seductively, flicking her fingers over her hard brown buds. She moved in close to Bob and put her hands behind her back, thrusting her chest out. "Play with them. Tease me."

Bob reached out and gently squeezed her breasts, thinking about all the times he'd admired them and wondered what they felt like, and now he was finding out. He gradually kneaded them harder and harder, prompting little moans of approval from Elisabeth. Bob squeezed harder and pinched and pulled on her nipples. Liz put her hand between her legs and petted her pussy as she watched Bob's hands work over her breasts.

"I'll bet you've thought about my pussy too, huh?” Elisabeth asked teasingly as she stepped back and slipped off her panties.

tyanaevans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyanaevans

Giving Bob an inviting smile, she ran her fingers through her bush and rubbed her clit. Bob started masturbating as he watched Elisabeth pleasure herself.

The three of them stood silently masturbating, Bob and Seth enjoying watching Liz caress and fondle her body for them and Liz admiring the men's hard cocks.

"This is nice! I like the three of us playing together," Elisabeth said with a smile as she teased her hard nipples.

"Give Bob a good look at your pussy," replied Seth.

Liz leaned her back against the wall, pushed her hips forward and spread her pussy open wide and looked at Bob.

"My pussy's so wet Bob! Here, feel."

Liz reached out, took Bob's free hand and put it between her legs.

"How's that? Does it feel nice?"

Bob tentatively pressed his cupped hand against her mound, the length of his middle finger nestled between her soft wet labia. Liz smiled and moved her hips seductively.

"It's okay. Go ahead, It's yours to play with."

Bob slowly ran his fingers over Liz's swollen pussy. His hand trembled as he gently pushed two fingers into her slippery hole.

"Mmmm, that's it!" she cooed as she took hold of Bob's wrist and coaxed his fingers deeper. Liz rode his hand as she urged him on. "Yes! nice and deep! Fill me up!" Bob drove his fingers deep into her hole and pressed his hand hard against her while he pumped with short rapid strokes. Liz groaned as she soaked his hand with a flood of her lust.

Liz reached out and squeezed Bob's shaft. "Seth's turn now."

Bob's eyes followed Liz as she moved over to stand in front of Seth and spread her legs.

"Come here baby. Show Bob how you make me squirm."

Seth knelt in front of Liz and nuzzled his face against her moist bush. He ran his tongue up between her swollen lips and flicked it over her clit. Liz took Seth's head in her hands and pulled it hard against her, pressing her dripping pussy against his now open mouth. Seth moaned and sucked. Elisabeth looked Bob in the eye, her pouting lower lip quivering with lascivious pleasure. She felt so wicked! Liz shuddered and stepped back, gesturing for Seth to stand up. She knelt in front of him and took his cock in her hand.

"Let's see, I think this is where we were when you walked in Bob."

Liz kept her eyes on Bob as she started licking Seth's cock slowly and sensually, covering the head with her saliva, then sucking his cock into her mouth. She put her hands on his ass and bobbed her head up and down the full length of his shaft. Seth's hips jerked in response. She continued to suck Seth's rod as she looked over at Bob. Liz then noisily slid Seth's cock out of her mouth with a gasp and spoke to Bob as she stroked Seth with quick hard strokes.

"Do you like that Bob? Would you like me to suck your cock like that? Show me."

Bob pointed his shaft at Liz as he stroked it proudly.

Liz continued stroking Seth as she moved over to kneel in front of Bob and lean in close so that the head of his cock slapped her cheek as he masturbated for her.

"That's nice. Get that cock ready for me. Make it hot and hard."

Liz stuck her tongue out, letting Bob's cock brush against it as the head bobbed up and down.

"Here, let me hold it."

Elisabeth replaced Bob's hand with hers. She took her time exploring the contours of his cock. She caressed it with a finger, running it from the base up around the head and back down to hold his balls in her hand. Then Liz wrapped her fingers around the head and slowly slid her hand down its length. She tightened her grip and paused at the base, making the skin on the head taut and shiny. Liz began to stroke it gently. She let go of Seth's cock and turned her full attention to Bob.

"Do you want me to suck it? Hmmm?" Liz started to lick and kiss the head.

Bob didn't answer. Overwhelmed by this whole experience, he hadn't said one word yet. He just watched intently as Elisabeth continued to tease him. She slipped the head of his cock between her lips.

"I can taste a little bit of your come. It tastes so good! I want more! You didn't answer me. Do you want me to suck it? I know Seth would like to see that. He likes me to show him how hot I can be, and I like to play for him."

Seth beat his cock hard and moaned.

Liz licked Bob's cock and slid her lips a little further down the shaft.

" Do you want to fuck my mouth with that big cock? Tell me what you want Bob."

Bob's restrained passion overflowed. He pulled Liz's head forward and plunged his cock into her mouth..

"Yes! Suck my cock!"

Elisabeth sucked hard and slid her mouth up and down his throbbing shaft. She pulled back to catch her breath.

"Do you like that? Do you like having your cock in my mouth?" Liz purred as she kissed and licked it.

Ah, yes! You do that good! You are the hot little tease I thought you might be!"

"Oh, really? I'll take that as a compliment," Liz said as she stroked his rod hard and fast. "Well, I don't want to disappoint you, so I'll show you just how hot and sexy I can be."

Liz put her hands on Bob's ass and sucked his cock deep and hard. She moaned and swirled her tongue around the head, then licked down the length of his shaft and hungrily sucked on his balls.

Seth was beating his cock hard as he encouraged Liz to perform.

"Ah! That's nice baby! You're so hot! Show us how bad you are, how much you like it!"

Elisabeth stood up and pressed her body against Bob's, rubbing her clit up and down his cock.

”Oh, I like your cock Bob! It feels so good on my clit! You're making me so wet!"

Liz put her hands on Bob's shoulders and pulled him down.

"Get down on your knees!" she commanded.

Bob complied. Liz moved in close to him and spread open her pussy.

"Taste me. Bury your face in my hot wet pussy!"

Bob brushed his face lightly against her mound, breathing in deeply and savoring her scent before plunging hungrily between her thighs.

"Mmm! That's it. You like that sweet pussy?"

Liz let a flood of her juices go.

"Ooo! Yes! There's some honey for you! Does that taste good?"

Bob could only moan as he swooned with passion. He put his hands on Liz's hips and held her as his tongue probed her hole and teased her clit. He nuzzled her sopping pussy hard, digging his fingers into her ass.

Liz shuddered and pushed Bob back. "Get up and stand next to Seth."

Elisabeth dropped to her knees in front of the men and took a cock in each hand, alternately licking and sucking them. Liz beat both men hard and fast, bringing them to the edge. She then put a hand back between her legs and started fingering her pussy, her other hand pulling hard on her tits.

"Stroke those cocks for me! I want to see you come." There was urgency in her voice as Liz urged the men on. "That's it! Jerk off for me! Make those pretty cocks shoot their hot cum on me, on my face and my tits!"

Liz opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, an invitation for them to come in her mouth. Bob and Seth moved in close to Liz and increased their pace, their passions driven to the brink by the sight of Liz kneeling in front of them masturbating and waiting to taste them.

The men groaned and shot streams of cum at Liz. She sighed with pleasure as the warm silky liquid landed on her face, her tongue and her chest. Holding the men's gaze, Liz wiped the cum on her face onto her tongue, opened her mouth wide and curled her tongue back into her mouth, savoring the taste of their cum as it seeped into every corner of her mouth before she swallowed it.

Elisabeth lay down on the floor and spread her legs wide, brazenly displaying herself to Seth and Bob. She reached between her legs and petted and probed as she spoke to the men.

"I like being a naughty girl for you, being bad and sucking your cocks; showing you my pussy and letting you play with it. And I really liked watching the two of you jerk off and come on me!"

Elisabeth started to finger her clit in earnest.

Seth urged her on to the brink. "That's it baby! Spread your legs wide so we can see that hot pussy! Show Bob how much you like playing for him. come for us!"

Liz looked into Bob's eyes and whimpered with passion as she fingered herself fast and deep. "Ohhh!" Liz let out a stream of staccato grunts as her legs stiffened and she arched her back. The floor between her legs glistened with the sweet juices that flowed from the depths of her passion.

Elisabeth sighed and slowly relaxed, unconsciously running her fingers through her damp bush. After a minute or so, the silence was broken by a whisper from Bob.

"Wow!"

Liz and Seth laughed softly.

Liz stood up, buried the two middle fingers of a hand between her thighs, then licked and sucked them, mingling her own juices with the cum that lingered in her mouth. She moved in close to Bob and kissed him deeply, swirling her tongue around in his mouth. She then moved over to Seth and did the same for him.

"We taste good together, don't you think?" Liz said.

"Wow!" Bob said again. "I always thought you were probably pretty hot, and I imagined a lot, but...wow!"

Liz smiled. "I'm glad we managed to turn an awkward moment into a pleasurable one."

"Well, no more wondering. Eh, Bob? I'm happy you've gotten to find out for yourself how hot and sexy Liz can be." Seth added.

"That certainly was a surprise!" Bob exclaimed. "I'll admit I've fantasized about Liz, but never dreamed it would happen for real. Thank you both!"

"And thank you for stopping by!" Liz replied as she began to get dressed. "I really should get going into town now."

"I'll get going too." said Bob. "I had just stopped in to say hello. Did I ever actually say 'Hello'?"

Seth put his hand on Bob's shoulder. "Glad you stopped by. That was an unexpected pleasure for us too. I'm sure you'll find our door open for you again!"

 

Published 
Written by Shersman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments