Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Threesome

"We have a great sex life and want to spice things up a bit."

9
5 Comments 5
9.4k Views 9.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Swinging or partner swapping is a the lifestyle in which both partners in a committed relationship agree, as a couple, for both partners to engage in sexual activities with other couples as a recreational or social activity Swinging can take place in a number of contexts, ranging from a spontaneous sexual activity at an informal social gathering of friends at a swingers' club, an internet swinging site.

My name is Kandy, and my husband’s name is Harry. We recently joined an internet site for swingers. I’m also the author of this erotic tale. Let me start by telling you what our online profile says;

“We are a married couple living in McEwen, TN. He is 57 and I am 54. We are interested in meeting men, woman, and couples for adult fun. We have a great sex life and want to spice things up a bit. We are looking for people we can go out with on outings during the day with sexy interludes in the evening.

If you look at or profile pictures you will see that we are not the skinny Barbie and Ken type. If you are looking for that, we suggest you look elsewhere. If you like what you see, send us an email, so we can discuss things?

I think my husband is a lovable, fuckable, teddy bear who is fun to be with in and out of bed. Do not let his big size scare you as he enjoys life to the fullest including a hot sex life. Believe me ladies, he knows how to push this gal buttons and send me into orbit a few times.

I’m a hot-sexy full figured woman with shoulder length copper-red hair, seductive green-eyes and the lips the color of roses. I love to fuck and will try anything once as long as it does not involve pain. I consider myself bi-curious and interested in experiencing woman as well as men. I will not however have any encounters without my husband present.

We decided that we would like to get into swinging and enhance our already hot sex life. We are new at this, and go into each encounter with an open mind with the only goal is to have fun.
Signed, Harry & Kandy’


That particular day, we were reading through profiles when we can across one by a man, named Steve. His profile stated that he was our age and like us interested in meeting men, women, and couples for adult fun. His physical attributes, described him as a sexy six foot two big man with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. It also stated that he keeps an open mind when it comes to sex. He isn’t looking for any specific type of woman, but more one with an attitude that is passionate, open minded and wanting to enjoy life to the fullest. There was also a full figured picture of him, in a western style shirt and jeans.

I licked my lips hungrily, turned toward Harry, and said, “He looks like he might be fun, especially the bulge in his Levi’s.”

“Well little darlin, why don’t you email him, and tell him we’re interested in meeting him.”

I sat down at the computer and type the usual greet and meet email to Steve.

The next day, I went to see if we had an email from the guy yet. We did. Evidently, he had read our profile too, because the next morning we also had an email from him. The letter stated that was responding to our mail, and that when he read our profile, he discovered we had many similar interests. He went on to say he was interested in meeting us. After that, if we are all compatible, we could have some wild fuck sessions. He also gave us his phone number so that we could call him in case we had any question.

It took a bit of maneuvering on my part after that. Somehow, the email got deleted, and not only did I loose the guys phone number, I couldn’t remember his ID either.

In the back of my mind, I was wondering if that was a sign of ole age. Okay, watch it guys be gentle I am only fifty-four.

That evening we talked things over, and I told Harry what had happened. Lucky for me he has a palm pilot and had stored Steve’s information there.

We then agreed that we would like to get together with Steve. Harry would call him that coming Friday afternoon and schedule our first meeting.

Friday, I was doing dishes, and Harry went into the den to call Steve.

After a few minutes Harry came into the kitchen and told me, they had talked and finalized plans for Steve to come to our house that Saturday around 2 pm for a couple of beers. We could get to know each other, and if things progressed well, we’d soon be having our first threesome.

The whole concept got me so aroused that I took him by the hand, led him to our bedroom, and we had hot, wild, sex for the rest of the afternoon.

That night I dreamed, of the hot-tub, blow jobs, and my cunt eaten and stuffed with two delicious cocks.
 
When I awoke Saturday morning I was so excited, I wanted to jump Harry’s bones. However I decided to wait and save all that energy for later that day.

Harry pulled me into his arms and growled, “Hey baby, how’d you like to give your ole man a blow job this morning?”

“I could, but I think I’ll save my energy for later on, after all if I'm going to participate in a threesome, I will need it.”

He frowned, “Spoil sport.”

When I got out of bed, he slapped my ass, and chuckled, “You deserved that.”

I hurried out of his way, frowning, “Ha, you’ll pay for that later.”

“Promises, promises, doll, how’s about you making coffee as I head for the shower?”

I went into the kitchen, made coffee, and then went about fixing breakfast. My mind wandered to that afternoon and the events that might unfold. My pussy screamed to be touched, and I fought back the desire to rush into the bedroom, and jump Harry’s bones anyways.

My thoughts were interrupted when Harry spoke, “Coffee ready yet darlin.”

“Sure is, let me get you a cup.”

“For a moment, you looked like you were a hundred miles away, is something wrong baby?”

“No I was just thinking about Steve and what will happen later on today.”

“Woman, mention it again and I will carry you off to the bedroom, and fuck you silly.”

I quickly changed the subject, “I know, how about some eggs and toast to go with that coffee?”

“Sounds good, I’m starving.”

We ate while talking about the things we liked about Steve, and I wondered what I should wear. After finishing another cup of java, I did the dishes. I looked at the clock and it was already eleven am, and I headed for the bedroom to shower and change.

I stood there at the closet door, trying to decide what to wear, when my flowery sundress caught my eye. It was cut low in the back, hugged my breasts beautifully, and was short enough that if I went commando and bent over, I winked at the guys, which I decided to do.

Harry came in while I was applying my make-up and whistled, “Hot-damn woman, that’s sure to get a rise out of Steve. After all I got a woody just looking at you right now.”

I giggled kissed him deep then squealed, “Down boy, save it for later.”

“Aw man, I was hoping you’d take advantage of me.”

“You wish.”

I was busy making sure the beer was cold when there was a knock on the front door. I went to see who it was, and Harry had already answered it.

He greeted Steve with a hand shake, and a friendly smile. After that he turned to me and introduced him to me. “Steve, this is my wife, Kandy.”

As we sat in our living room chatting, our new friend stated he didn’t have any sexy pictures of himself to post on his profile. He then asked if we had a digital camera and if we did not mind, could, we take some pictures from the neck down.

Harry spoke up and informed Steve that we had a digital camera and would be happy to take some pictures for him.

I sat there blushing and hoped my sexual attraction to this hunk did not make my better half jealous.

Violeta_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Violeta_Gray

However, if you knew Harry, you’d know he is not the jealous type.

Harry looked over at me and winked, which in our code says, “Time to get these balls rolling. “

Steve stood and began to disrobe. The more he took off the more the heat between my legs began to rise. I really liked what I was seeing and couldn’t wait to have him fucking my hot cunt as Harry shoved his fat dick into my wanting mouth.

Soon he was laying on the daybed, playing with his dick and posing for some hot pictures. I guess he was a bit nervous, getting it hard, as he laughed and told us it may be awhile for his cock to respond as he masturbated that morning.

Well, I decided that he needed someone to help to turn up his heat up a bit more. So I excused myself, left the room, and soon came back in the room nude.

As I moved toward the bed, he saw me and I thought he would pass out.

When I said, "Monkey see monkey do," his eyes lit up.

He watched me play lazily with the nipples of my 42D’s. His cock was beginning to swell in his fingers and he exclaimed, “Oh my God you are one hot sexy babe! “

He then reached over, took my hand, and placed my hand on his cock. As his fingers fondling my tits, mine stroked his cock slowly and firmly.

By that time Harry was naked and watching us, with our camera in his hand. He started telling us how hot we were as he took pictures. I noticed his cock was getting harder with each picture he took.

After about ten minutes, I stopped what I was doing for the moment and suggested, “I think Harry has taken enough pictures. Why don’t we all go into our bedroom where it is more comfortable? “

We all agreed and I led the two men into the bedroom. I sat on the bed caressing Steve’s cock as Harry watched for a minute.

He climbed onto the bed and asked I’d get on all fours that way I could suck his dick as Steve fucked my hot cunt.

I positioned myself between Harry’s legs on my knees and began to engulf his large cock. With my big ass pointed toward Steve.

As for Steve he did not need any encouragement. He spread my ass cheeks, leaned down and ran his cock, across my sex from clit to asshole, and then proceeded to fuck my cunt with slow, deep thrusts.

Harry ogled and exclaimed, “Oh man that is what Kandy needed your hot cock ramming her pussy as she sucks my cock! Oh fuck, she is one hell of a cock-sucker!”

My whole body was shaking in anticipation as I loved being fucked in both ends at the same time. Each nipple was brushing the soft sheet on the bed and the sensation only made my clit throb harder. I moaned, and sucked Harry’s cock harder, as I felt Steve rammed his cock balls deep into my hot box as it could go.

Steve stopped fucking me for a moment to watch me suck Harry’s cock.

Oh fuck, I love to have someone watch me suck cock and to me its no fun it you don’t swallow their sweet nectar. He then resumed fucking my cunt.

Harry then told him that I love to have my ass fucked with either a finger or vibrator when a cock was buried in my cunt. He then handed Steve the vibrator and lubricant.

Steve kept his cock in my cunt and lubed up the toy. When he slowly shoved it in my ass, I thought I’d pass out. He then began fucking both holes in unison and I continued to suck Harry’s cock.

I stopped sucking Harry long enough to shriek, “OOoooh fuck yes I love it!!! Shove the toy in my ass harder as you ram my cunt, harder!”

Harder and deeper he shoved the toy into my ass, as he drilled my vaginal orifice with his member. That combined with Harry’s throbbing cock in my mouth was all I could stand. My body began to shake, like a freight train out of control as I climaxed.

Steven withdrew his cock for a moment. He then stated that he loved to watch a woman suck off a guy and admitted he always wanted to try sucking a man's cock to see what it was like.

I damn near came again when Harry told him he’d let him, just to see what it felt like. Hot-damn, I have always been turned on by bi guys. Well, turns out that it did nothing for either of them.

Steve asked if he could fuck me some more as I continued to suck Harry. I nodded my head as my mind shouted, ’You’d better, I’m not done with you yet.’ He shoved his cock back into my pussy, as my mouth once again filled was filled with Harry’s cock.

Steve moaned and verbalizes how hot my cunt was and it was apparent that I loved to fuck.

It didn’t take him long to shout, “OOoooh yesss fuck, baby I’m going to cum, and spray it all over your hot ass!”

He did too, and I handed Steve a towel, he cleaned me off.

He then asked me to lie down on my back. I looked at Harry and he said, “Go ahead do it as you know baby it takes awhile for me to cum. I am here to pleasure you and its time my baby came again.”

Steve spread my pussy lips and ate me like a pro as Harry sucked and nibbled my nipples. Oh, I was in heaven, I knew I loved this activity and would do more like this in the future.

Steve shoved his fingers into my hole and located my swollen g-spot. Harry joined in by biting one nipple and then the other one.

Steve sucked my clit while massaging the spot. I screamed as my juices went all over his fingers, face, and dribbled onto the bed.

His reaction was to say he wanted to fuck me again this time while on my back with my legs up by my head.

I replied, “Oh hell yes. Fuck me! “

He drove his cock deep into my cunt for a few moments then. He then asked me to get on my knees and continue sucking Harry as he fucked my cunt.

He fucked me deep and hard for awhile, and then decided he wanted to watch me make Harry climax.

Steve helped me lay down so my legs were wide open for his viewing pleasure. He then instructed me to continue sucking Harry off as he masturbated.

As I engulfed Harry’s semi-hard cock, he told me he might not cum because he was too damn nervous.

I stopped sucking him long enough to utter, “Want to bet I know you will cum!”

I kept on sucking him as Steve told him how hot we both were. He kept edging me on saying, “Make him cum Kandy, I want to see him cum on your face! “

I loved watching Steve stroke his cock as he ogled me sucking Harry’s cock. It was not long before Harry yelled and covered my lips and open mouth with his cum.

Then I kissed Harry hard then leaned over and took Steve’s cock into my mouth. Steve pushed the back of my head down on his cock in rhythm with my sucking. It was not long until I was swallowing his sweet nectar too.

We all lay exhausted on the bed for a moment. Steve spoke up and said that he hoped he did not overstep his boundaries as it had been ages since he fucks a pussy or had his cock sucked.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek and said, “Well you needed that and I for one loved every minute of it.“

Then I turned to Harry and said, “Did you enjoy yourself darling? I love you and hope we did everything you wanted us to do. “

Harry pulled me close and kissed me deeply and stated, “It was well worth it honey. I love you.”

Steve said he hated to break up a good time but he needed to go as he had to get home because he had to work the next day.

So we got dresses and walked him to the door. He then shook Harry’s hand and then kissed me saying, “This is the best time, I have had in a long time. “

I looked at the two of them and said, “Wow, I loved it! I hope we can do it again and this time I want you to take pictures of me being naughty and nice."
Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments