Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Journey Continues

68
41 Comments 41
19.0k Views 19.0k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Putting the pieces of our fractured relationship back together proved more difficult than I could have ever imagined. On the surface, things looked pretty normal. However, when trust is broken, it takes time to mend. After surviving this near catastrophe, our ever-evolving relationship began to take on new dimensions.

We desperately wanted to repair our marriage. After several sessions with a therapist, we were talking with each other for the first time in many years. When I say talking, I mean communicating, which actually means listening. We also found that this began to improve many aspects of our life, including our sex life. Rather than assuming we knew how to please each other, we were both openly sharing our needs.

One of the things our therapist stressed was that our relationship was not static, but fluid, changing constantly. I don't think we are any different from most couples. When we first married, our relationship was in the discovery mode. I remember us spending all night talking and sharing our deepest feelings.

Then, after the years passed, we had heard all the stories and jokes… many times over. I knew his reactions to most things before he would give them. I even started finishing his sentences. Whatever mystery we held for each other had long faded away. I'm not saying life had become boring, just a bit… familiar.

Also, when we were first married, the whole concept of love and sex were virtually inseparable; but after our mutual indiscretions, the lines seemed a bit blurred. We started to honestly talk about our past, and what our future might look like. One of the relational exercises in our therapy was to talk openly about our mutual affairs without being defensive. It was difficult to hear Chuck say he had sex with his secretary because he wasn't fulfilled. Likewise, I revealed that my night with five marines was incredible and I loved it.

The therapist discussed options for us to explore, and one was an ‘open marriage.’ She stressed this was not just about an open sex life as much as it was about openness and trust. She also said it is not a mainstream lifestyle and was frowned upon in most circles. She explained many open couples have not ever shared themselves outside the marriage. It was just an agreement of freedom to do so.

After a few months of therapy, I saw changes in our attitudes. Perception is everything. My self-confidence seemed to be growing daily and I was constantly discovering new things about myself. I started to welcome compliments I used to shy away from. Chuck said he noticed I dressed more provocatively, but the truth is, I was wearing the same clothes I always did. It was more my confidence and stature, like the way I walked.

As our communication improved, I was shocked to find we actually shared many of the same hidden fantasies and we began to role-play in the bedroom. The idea of me becoming a hot wife became a regular topic of discussion with us during pillow talk. Just the thought of it led to increased passion during our lovemaking, though we had no plans to actually bring it to reality.

I was coddled and protected for most of my life, first by my parents and then by my husband. My sexuality was limited and always guarded by others. My folks sent me to a Catholic all-girl school and I had not even dated or kissed another guy before I met Chuck.

Then, I got pregnant on our honeymoon. It was like my whole life was being mapped out for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a poor little rich girl regretting my life. I'm just saying, I didn't experience the same interaction and experimentation most have in their youth. I guess that is a big reason I am embracing these new concepts with such a sense of adventure. The whole idea seems intriguing, especially since Chuck is exploring the possibilities with me.

-oOo-

Looking back at our history together, our destinies seemed to have been shaped more by random, unplanned events than by the carefully crafted ones. I remember, right after we got back together and my son got married, something happened that would change our lives forever. I will paraphrase FDR’s line and say it was, “A day to last in infamy.”

Chuck had grown our business to the point he was considering going public. To say the business was profitable is an understatement. We were getting write-ups in all the trade journals constantly. Clients were flocking in. Even with all the improvements of a larger plant; more employees, and new computerized equipment, we couldn't keep up with all the orders. We had become victims of our own success.

Then, one day without warning, three men came to his office representing a large east coast manufacturing conglomerate. They made an offer to buy our business. Chuck said no, without hesitation. Then, they countered by doubling their offer. I remember receiving a phone call about noon on that day.

“Hun, you'd better sit down,” Chuck cautioned.

“Why? What is wrong?” I replied, thinking the worst.

“Nothing is wrong. In fact, it's quite the opposite. A group of men showed up this morning with an offer to buy our business.”

“The business is just now starting to yield the profits you always dreamed of. What did you say? No, I hope.”

“Initially, I did, but they made an offer I couldn't refuse. Pending our attorney’s evaluation of this contract, we are now officially retired. Well… right after you quit your job, we are.”

“That is crazy. Quit my job in the middle of the school year? I’m a teacher, and can't do that to my students,” I replied, firmly.

"I'm going to text you the figures. You won't believe me over the phone.”

A few moments later I received his text. I opened it and exclaimed, “Oh, my God! Is this for real? Those are a lot of zeros.”

“Yup, and I'm taking you on that cruise I promised. How about it? Still wanna teach?”

I stared at the numbers on the screen and chuckled, “Well… come to think of it, those little munchkins will do just fine without me.”

-oOo-

It was quite a change of pace for us to go from insanely busy schedules to days of leisure; from making money to spending it. At first, I felt guilty being free to do what I wanted, so I volunteered to join every civic committee I could find. I was marching for women's rights, picketing for global warming, saving the whales, and stopping the use of fracking. It wasn't as difficult for Chuck to adapt, as he instantly immersed himself into the surfing culture. Our house on the beach became the surfers favorite hang-out.

I have to be honest and admit it wasn't all that hard to adjust to having a bunch of hard-bodied, half-naked, young surfers hanging around. I also noticed that Chuck was not in the least bothered about his friends constantly hitting on me. One guy, in particular, seemed to become a regular fixture around our house. His name was Jerry.

Jerry was just a few years older than my son, but it was obvious he had a major crush on me, which really didn’t hurt my ego. He’d show up around breakfast time and I would usually give him a roll and coffee. This basically broke the rule my mom taught me about strays.

She would say, “Don't feed them or they will keep coming back.”

Chuck knew about Jerry's infatuation with me but said he was harmless. Besides, Jerry always brought his board and was ready to go surfing with Chuck at a moment’s notice.

One time, while I was cooking breakfast and Chuck was sleeping in, I asked him, “Jerry, don't you think you should get a job?”

“I do have a job, Mrs. G. I work evenings at the Red Lobster.”

“Then you need to find a girlfriend.”

"Where am I going to find a girlfriend as hot as you, who will fix me breakfast every morning?” He grinned and winked at me.

“That's sweet, but I can tell you for sure that you’re not going to find her in my kitchen.”

“Can I ask you something personal?” he asked, looking at me intently.

“Well, that depends on how personal. What do you want to know?” I replied, stirring the scrambled eggs.

“How much older is Chuck than you?”

“You know already that Chuck is older than me. Why are you asking?”

“A hot woman like you shouldn't be tied to an older guy like him. Come on, I know you must think about what a young guy could do for you.”

I was taken back by his boldness. He was supposed to be Chuck's friend. Friends don't hit on their friends' wives.

I glared at him and replied, “What do I think? I think it is none of your fucking business, and just what do you believe a young man could do for me that Chuck couldn't, anyway?”

"The list is long, but I would rather show you,” he said, squeezing his dick through his board shorts.

Without hesitation, I slapped him in the cheek with a loud smack and said, “You say Chuck is your friend, and you proposition me? I think it is about time you should leave. Now!” I pointed towards the door.

“Calm down, Mrs. G. I was just asking. I didn't mean anything by it. I was just trying to say I think you're hot.”

“You should be embarrassed. I'm almost old enough to be your mother.”

"Yeah, I know,” he grinned.

His penetrating gaze made me feel naked. Men have an uncanny way of undressing you with their eyes, no matter what you are wearing. The fact I was wearing my bikini didn't make it very difficult for him.

“I think you'd better leave now, Jerry. This conversation is making me feel very uncomfortable.”

I held the door open for him to leave, but he surprised me by pulling me to him and kissing me deeply while slipping his hands in my bikini bottoms and squeezing my butt cheeks. I felt powerless to pull away as his muscled body pressed me to the door frame.

He whispered in my ear, “I'm gonna fuck you. You know it and I know it!”

I stood there speechless and watched him walk away. He half-turned and grinned back at me. I was caught between shock and disbelief by what transpired. I was angry and insulted by his unsolicited advances, but I also felt a bit flattered.

I dwelt on this the whole day. I should have immediately told Chuck. I don't know why I didn't. Later that night in bed, my guilt got the best of me and I told Chuck in detail what happened with Jerry. I thought about keeping it to myself but decided that I would break the agreement of honesty.

Chuck listened intently to my story and then asked me, “How did Jerry kissing you and feeling you up make you feel?”

“I just told you your friend propositioned me and groped me, and you ask me how it made me feel?”

"Yeah, how do you feel about a young guy hitting on you? Does it make you mad or does it make you feel… maybe a little excited?” he asked, caressing my breast through my nightgown.

“Are you fucking nuts? Just what are you saying? How was I supposed to feel, and why aren't you pissed that your friend kissed me and told me he was going to fuck me?”

Chuck continued to rub me and answered, “Hun, we talked about your sexual freedom when we got back together. We discussed in detail with the therapist about having an open marriage. I told you I'm good with you… say, spreading your wings.”

“Spreading my wings? Don't you really mean spreading my legs? Wait a minute! Why are you not angry? Did the two of you plan this whole thing?” I glared at him, pulling away. “You did! You planned it! You can be such an ass-hole.”

“Well… I kind of knew he might ask you. Sweetheart, I thought maybe this would give us a jump start on the whole open marriage thing. Don't be so angry.”

“Don’t be angry? I can't believe you two set me up, and that you had the audacity to share our intimate private conversations with him. I'm not some play-toy to be passed around at your whim. I'm going to sleep in the guest room and I want an apology. No... I demand one! You can be such an idiot at times!” I said as I bounded out of bed.

“I’m sorry, Carol. I made a mistake. Don't leave, Hun.”

I turned back and said, “No, this is not a mistake. A mistake is mixing up a cookie recipe. What you did is a betrayal. Have you learned nothing? Think about it, buster. I'm going to bed… Alone!”

-oOo-

The next day, I was moping around, my thoughts dominated by the events of the previous day. Around noon, I received a call from the hospital. Chuck had been in a surfing accident. They gave me the information where he was, but nothing more. In a panic, I drove to the hospital at break-neck speed. When I got there, Chuck was being x-rayed. Jerry was there, along with a couple more of his surfing buddies, Casey and Don. They explained that Chuck got hit by another surfer and couldn't feel his legs.

"What happened?” I asked, in a panic.

“He was snaked by a poser and wiped out bad. I think he was hit by a board on his back. I pulled him to shore and someone called 911. He took in a lot of water, but we did CPR,” Casey replied, with a tense look.

Suddenly, I realized I was standing in the hospital waiting room in my teenie-weenie thong bikini. I had left in such a hurry, I forgot to get dressed. One of the nurses was kind enough to hand me a hospital gown to cover myself, but not before I had been gawked at by everyone in sight.

After talking with the guys about what happened, an older man with white hair, dressed in hospital scrubs, approached me with a clipboard. He had a very serious look about him and I expected the worst.

“Are you Mrs. Gray?”

“Yes, I am,” I answered him, with apprehension.

"Charles is receiving an MRI as we speak. We will know more after that is completed. It appears he is suffering from an acute impact to his lumbar spine and has disk trauma, exasperated by some natural stenosis.”

Not having a clue what he was saying, I asked, “He’s going to be alright, isn't he?”

“There is numbness to his lower extremities. However, I think the paralysis is temporary, caused by swelling.”

“What are you going to do? What is the treatment?”

“There are still more tests, but I'm guessing he will probably have to be in traction for several weeks or longer. As soon as the results come back, we will know more. Right now, he is stable, conscious, and communicating.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

You can go in and visit if you like.”

-oOo-

They kept Chuck in the hospital for two days. The MRI showed he had a herniated disk and he would indeed need to be in traction a few weeks, just as the doctor said. A special orthopedic bed was ordered and moved into the ground floor bedroom of our house. It looked a lot like a regular steel hospital bed, but it had a trapeze overhead rail and a traction device on the foot rail.

I was to be his home nurse, which I've done before. In all honesty, he has always been a cantankerous patient. Either that or I'm just a lousy nurse. The doctor gave us explicit instructions of what to do and what not to do. A couple of things that were at the top of the hit list were not getting out of bed, and… absolutely no sex. But, where there is a will, there's a way. The advantage of me being his nurse is that I can suck dick like a vacuum.

Good thing for Chuck, I'm a forgiving woman. He recanted his transgression of trying to set me up with Jerry. He agreed that if we were to ever turn this hot wife fantasy into reality, it could only be done together and in honesty. If we were to pursue this lifestyle, it had to be with no deception whatsoever and in complete trust.

After a week in bed, Chuck was extremely restless. One afternoon, he said to me, “I really love how you take care of my every need, but I wish I could do something for you too.”

“Well, maybe you can,” I replied.

“How? I can't do anything but lie here, strapped onto this damned bed.”

“I’ve been giving this some thought. I was thinking; I could hold myself up on the center rail above you. Your tongue still works, doesn't it?”

"Hmmm, that sounds... delicious,” he said, with a grin.

I slipped out of my panties, carefully put my foot in the side rail, and swung my other leg over his shoulder. My pussy was hovering above his face. The overhead rail supported me perfectly. I know this bed wasn't designed to be used this way, but as they say, necessity is the mother of invention.

Chuck licked and pinched my nipples as I held myself over him. I was lost in the moment and was having one delirious orgasm after another. His hands were free to feel my tits and play with my nipples, which I dearly love. He could also cup my butt cheeks and control my movements that would become erratic as I orgasmed. This continued several days, to my delight. It was far better than TV to pass the time.

Then, one afternoon while we were going at it hot and heavy, I saw Jerry's reflection in the glass of our wedding photo, hanging above the bed. I could see he was peering through the door that was open a crack. I should have recoiled at the thought of him watching me, but it actually intensified my experience. My nakedness and sexuality were on full display from behind for him to see, as I ground my wet pussy against Chuck's face with great urgency.

“Oh… Don't stop… That's it… Keep going… Ahhhhh!” I cried out, as I pressed myself against his face.

Chuck’s tongue probed me like a slithering snake. I jerked with my umpteenth orgasm. My husband is really an expert pussy licker. My orgasms were enhanced by my new found exhibitionism. I discovered that I liked being touched and watched at the same time.

-oOo-

Despite our kitchen confrontation, Jerry became even more of a fixture around the house than ever. I didn't mention to him or Chuck that I knew he was watching me. Jerry did try to be useful, doing things around the house, like helping me set up a big-screen TV in the bedroom. He also hooked up the X-box so the two of them could play video games.

Chuck was doing better but was disappointed when the doctor told him to stay another two weeks in traction. He was doubly stressed when the doctor told him he couldn't surf for several months after he was out of traction. He was devastated. Surfing is his life blood. I swear he's got sea water running through his veins.

In the meantime, Jerry would continue to sneak peeks at me when with Chuck. He would also use every opportunity to touch me in some way whenever we talked. He would sensually run his finger down my arm. Once, he held me by the hips when I was on a step ladder while I was getting a roaster out of an upper cabinet. He never did apologize for kissing me, so I assumed his intentions hadn’t changed.

My love making with Chuck became a daily event. Being viewed was an incredible high for me. Jerry was probably jerking off while watching me play. I also suspected he probably knew that I was aware because I would leave the bedroom door open a crack. The oral sex was great, but for me, it is a warm up. I needed… more.

-oOo-

After another week, I decided to tell Chuck and keep our agreement, “Hun, almost every time during the day when we had sex, your perverted friend Jerry has been peeping at us through the partly opened bedroom door.”

"Yeah, I know. I saw him.”

“You knew? Why didn’t you say something?”

"Well, probably for the same reason you didn't,” he grinned.

"You ass! You knew and said nothing?”

"Yes, I knew. We've already discussed this, and you know it's okay with me if you, say… wanted to take it a step further.”

“Wait a minute! You two cooked up this whole thing again? Is that what you really want? For me to fuck Jerry?” I also knew Jerry heard me say that.

“Carol, I'm just saying since we got back together, we've tossed around this whole hot wife fantasy regularly. I thought I'd just give it a little… push forward.”

“Are you aware Jerry has expressed feelings for me, suggesting you're too old to provide for me, sexually?”

"Well, hun, some of that is true. You're in your prime, while I'm way past mine. I think a great many men share the same fantasy to see their wives taken by a younger lover.”

“Chuck, I think you'd freak if you saw me with another man. Plus, how do you propose this is gonna happen?”

“So you are saying you will do it?” He smiled.

“No! I'm saying I'll consider it.”

-oOo-

The next morning, I'd just got out of bed and was in my robe in the kitchen fixing coffee, when Jerry and Casey came knocking at the door. They went in to see Chuck and spent a while laughing and talking about the big north swell coming in from Hawaii. I dutifully made snacks and sandwiches for them. About two pm, Casey announced he was going to check out the surf, leaving the three of us.

“Mrs. G, you look very nice today, Jerry grinned, staring at me in my robe.

“Jerry, you've known me for almost two years now. You can call me Carol,” I offered, pouring him a refill on his coffee.

“You’ll have to pardon me for a few minutes. I need to wash my hair and take care of some personal needs,” I stated. Then, I dropped my robe and walked nude toward the bathroom in full view of both Chuck and Jerry.

I turned to the side and asked, “Hun, do you mind if I use your shampoo? I don't want to go all the way upstairs to get mine,” I smiled. Jerry almost looked like he was going to pass out.

“No, go right ahead. And if you can, shave off that little stubble. Your pussy scratches my face,” Chuck replied, with a grin. Jerry’s mouth dropped open in disbelief.

I slowly walked into the bathroom, knowing my every movement was being studied.

-oOo-

The hot water trickled down my body like ribbons of caressing fingers. I lathered my breasts, paying close attention to my stiff nipples. It felt like electrical pulses at my touch. The soft, undulating motions of my palms heightened my sensitivity. My mind was filled with the possibilities of what was to come next. I felt pretty sure that in the next few minutes I was going to start this hot wife adventure. I knew this would please Chuck, as he's wanted this for a very long time.

Sitting on the shower stool, I parted my legs and lathered my mons. Carefully, I prepared to shave myself with Chuck's safety razor. It was then that I heard the bathroom door squeak open. The shower enclosure was too steamed to see through, but I could see a figure standing motionlessly. The shower door clicked open.

“May I assist you?” Jerry offered, in a low voice. His young erection was bouncing in front of him.

“You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, Mrs. G,” he added.

“Just so you know, I don't fuck anyone calling me Mrs. G.”

“I'm sorry… Carol.”

He reached out and cupped my breast awkwardly. He just held it, not quite knowing what to do next.

“It's not going to fall off or run away,” I chuckled.

Right away, I noticed his erect cock was much smaller than Chuck’s. They say size doesn't matter, but that was probably said by some guy hung like Jerry.

I casually held up the razor and asked, “Have you ever shaved a woman's pussy before?”

“Ummm… Sure… Lots of times.”

“Jerry, the one thing I demand is honesty. Now, do you want to rephrase that answer?”

“Then… no. I haven't ever had the occasion.”

“Well, this will show me how well you take instruction.” I handed him the razor.

"First, take the shaving brush and lather it up.” He did, working up a lather.

“This is not much different than you shaving your face,” I said, trying to encourage him.

I spread my legs and instructed him. “Now, start on the crevice in the fold of my leg and shave toward the center.” His hand was shaking so badly, I worried he'd cut off my clit. I placed my hand over his and steadied his movements. We worked together and completed the task.

“Good job, my young apprentice,” I giggled. “But you're forgetting something. Normally, Chuck likes to lick it clean, and since you're down there…”

He moved his head closer, placing both hands on my thighs as he licked some foam. “Ewww, that tastes of soap!” he gagged.

“Well, I thought it was appropriate I wash your mouth with soap, since you lied to me,” I laughed, having fun with this.

I stood up and faced the shower. After a few moments pause, he pressed his body to mine. His arms encompassed me and I felt his hot breath and lips on my neck. His rugged hands squeezed my breasts.

“I told you I was gonna fuck you,” he whispered.

“So far, you're all talk,” I whispered back, pushing my butt against him.

“I don't have any lube. Can I use the bath oil?”

"Trust me. I don't think you'll need any,” I smirked.

“What is that supposed to mean?”

"Don't pout. I'm just saying after giving birth to an eight-pound boy, I don't think you're going to be a real challenge. So, you gonna fuck me, or just talk about it?” I squeezed his dick.

I bent slightly forward and put my hands on the shower wall, giving him access to me from behind. Jerry attempted to mount me. He tried his darnedest to penetrate my opening to no avail.

“I'm… I'm sorry, that has never happened before,” he whined, apologetically.

“It's just nerves, sweetie. It happens to the best of them. Think of something else besides your dick. Sit on the shower stool and I'll help.”

He sat down and I got on my knees. It seemed to shrink even more. He could not look at me in his embarrassment. His equipment was tiny compared to Chuck. I put the tip in my mouth and licked it with some downward pressure. I could feel him stir. I took his hand and placed it on my tit. He responded even more. I slid his whole penis in and bobbed my head while using my tongue on the membrane behind his cock head. After about three or four minutes, he was resurrected from the dead.

“Ahhhh, that's incredible!” he moaned and sprung to life.

“See? I told ya. It's our secret. Come on, give it to me, big boy.” I stood again and bent over.

“Oh fuck, you're so hot. I love your ass,” he panted, slipping into me. “You like my cock now, baby?”

"Just shut up and fuck me!”

He gripped me firmly by the hips and thrust his hips, making the best use of his five-inch pecker. I found a rhythm with him, pushing back as he thrust forward. The result was a slapping of skin loud enough I knew chuck could hear in the next room.

I used my vaginal muscles to increase my grip on his member. It was feeling good, but not enough to get me off. Not so with Jerry. I could tell by the pace and intensity he was ready to dump his seed.

“Ohhhh, that's it. Ahhhh, I'm gonna cum. Oh, oh, oh. Gawwwwd.”

What he lacked in size he made up in enthusiasm, and… cum, lots and lots of cum. When he pulled out, a month's supply of jizz poured out of me. He spurted out more streams of love juice than I ever thought possible. I used the washcloth to wipe my thighs off.

“You're awesome, Mrs… Uh… Carol.”

“You're not too bad yourself. Now go tell Chuck the deed is done.” I slapped him on the butt.

-oOo-

I wish I could say this story was one that ended in happy ever after, but that was not the case. After Chuck healed, he wanted my exclusive attention but Jerry suddenly declared his love for me. It became apparent that, just because Chuck and I had separated sex and love, not everyone else has. Jerry was not content to be just a friend with benefits.

Chuck kicked him out and told him to get his head together but Jerry wasn't going to give up easy. He started texting me constantly and, when I blocked his number, he started following me. I didn't tell Chuck as his temper would make something really bad happen. I thought I could handle it myself. After all, Chuck and Jerry had been friends for years. I felt horrible for coming between them.

Then I made another huge mistake, I went to his place and tried to reason with him. He was like a wild man, crying and throwing things. When I saw he was unstable, I immediately tried to leave. Jerry grabbed me and ripped off my t-shirt. I broke free and ran out of his apartment covering my breasts with my arms.

When I came into the house I was hoping Chuck wasn't there. No such luck. He saw my tears and I broke down, telling him everything that happened and begged him to just call authorities. I knew that was not Chuck's style. He left and told me to lock the door. When he returned an hour later with bloody knuckles he wouldn't tell me what happened. However, a few days later Casey told me Jerry moved to Vegas to live with his dad.

So how does this affect our future? Honestly, I'm not really sure. I knew when I crossed the line there was no going back. I can't erase the past. All I can do is learn from my mistakes. For now, I'm taking it one day at a time.

To be continued?

Much thanks to Bethany Frasier for her edit.

Published 
Written by HotWife4U
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments