Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Path to Husband Swapping Part 3

"We agree to give the guys blowjobs"

64
25 Comments 25
61.9k Views 61.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
The day after our make out secession where the guy’s cocks were pulled out to play, I got a call from Stacy. Before I could say anything she asked me if I was upset with her.

I told her of course not, then she asked, “What happened to just kissing?” She recanted, what Sam had already had: that they were making out hot and heavy. Sam started rubbing her pussy. She couldn’t believe how great it felt. Sam had two fingers in her pussy when her hand fell on to his hard cock. She wanted to feel his dick in her hand.

We chatted for a while about the naughty excitement of playing with a hard cock that wasn’t our husbands without the fear of it being cheating. I asked Stacy if she wanted to go farther. It seemed to hit her out of the blue.

“What do you mean?”

“You know, go farther. Do you want to taste Sam’s dick? I know was eying Tom’s cock and wanted to give it a good sucking.”

It was as if she hadn’t even considered the idea. “Well, would you mind if I sucked Sam's dick?”

“No, would you mind if I gave your Tom a blow job?”

“I guess not, if I'm sucking Sam it's only right you and Tom do the same. But that’s all I want to do.”

“Okay, so we will give the guys blowjobs but stop there for now.” I added the for now knowing I really wanted to do more.

I told Sam that Stacy wants to give him a blow job.
 
“Can we go now?” Sam asked.

“Down boy! You will have to wait for next weekend. But it’s just a blow job, nothing else.”

“Oh, like it was just kissing.” He said in a hopeful voice.

“Don’t push it. You know how shy Stacy is. You might scare her off.”

“You mean so shy she pulled my cock out and stroked it?”

“Okay, your right. But don’t push her.”

Stacy and I made the plans for the next weekend. We will go out to dinner and have some drinks. I suggested we go back to their place so we don’t have the babysitter problem again. Stacy liked that idea and we were all set. 

The week went by slowly, I haven’t been so anxious in a long time. Every time I thought about it I got wet panties.

Saturday finally arrived. Sam and I nervously got ready for our evening. Sam gave me a hard time when he saw that I was wearing a skirt. He asked if I was preparing for something?

 I gave him a wink, "I just want to be prepared for anything this time."

I was a little worried how it would be when we met up Tom and Stacy with after we crossed the line we did last weekend. But it was no different than before. We all kissed and hugged and chatted like before. I was very relieved.

We had a nice dinner and at the end they guys went to the bathroom together, which I thought was very strange. (Only girls do that, right) When they came back Tom slid in next to me and Sam got in the booth with Stacy. We ordered more drinks and talked about a lot things other than sex. I felt Tom’s hand and my thigh creeping toward my pussy. I was pleased I'd worn a skirt. I spread my legs to give him access and his finger hit the spot. I looked at hubby, trying to tell him what was happening, but given his positioning, I was sure he was doing the same to Stacy.

I down my drink and look at Stacy and said, “Well is it time to go back to your place?”

"Yes." Stacy’s voice trembled anxiously, confirming that Sam had his hand in her lap like Tom had his in mine.

We walked to the car at a brisk pace. On the way to Tom and Stacy’s, I asked Sam if he was fingering Stacy.

Sam looked at me with a smile and said, "I'm sure my fingers smell the same way as Tom's." I reached over and pulled his hand up to my nose.

"Mmm, Stacy smells good." I told him

We got to their house and Tom introduced us to the babysitter. Tom was going to take her home, just around the corner. Stacy made us drinks as we settle in till Tom returned. We were all very quiet as Stacy made the drinks. Stacy pulled me aside and said she wanted to “do it” in separate rooms as she wasn't sure she could "do it" if we were all in the same room. I challenged her a little but I saw she was a little nervous. Had I pressed this issue, she might've back out. I told Sam and he didn't care, he just wanted get on with something.

Tom returned and Stacy brought him a drink. She looked over at Sam and asked him to help check on their baby. I don’t need a signal horn to know that we’d started.

After they walk upstairs, Tom reached for me and plants a big kiss on my lips. We kissed and swayed as if there was music we were dancing to. His lips moved down to my neck as his hands slide to my tits. Tom fumbled with the buttons of my blouse. I moved his hands back and took over. I performed a modified striptease for him revealing my bra and asked, “Do you want it,” indicating to my bra.

He nodded his head yes as I told him to come get it.

Egle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Egle

Tom reached around and removed my bra. Tom just stared for a moment then reached up with both hands to grab my tits. He moved his head down to lick and kiss my hard nipples. We moved to the couch and I lay back. Tom was still all over my tits sucking them. I unbuttoned his shirt and pull it off of him, exposing his chest. There was only has a hint of hair unlike hubby who has a hairy chest.

I moved on top of Tom and kissed my way down his neck to his chest to his nipples. I spent a little time kissing and rubbing his chest, but my real target was lower. I journeyed down his body and stopped at his belly button. I stuck my tongue in it, fucking his belly button for a moment; sliding my tongue in and out, then moved lower. I kissed his crotch over his pants; I could feel the heat of his hard cock under his pants. I pulled up and looked Tom in the eye.

He mouthed, "Don't stop."

I slowly undid his belt and pulled it through the loops. I ran my fingernails over the outline of his dick, still trapped in his pants. Tom pushed his hips up to meet my hand. The button on his pants came open easily along with his zipper. Tom raised his hips and I pulled his pants and his underwear off in one quick tug.

Tom’s dick was free and waved in the air. It was my turn to stare, but only for a moment. I bent down and kissed the knob of his cock. Tom let out a moan and laid back to enjoy what was about to happen. I slowly stroked his cock and blew warm air up and down the length of his shaft.

I couldn’t take it anymore and had to taste Tom’s dick. I wet my lips and slowly took his cock in my mouth. His dick is a little smaller that Sam's but just as fat. I sucked and sucked till I had about his whole cock into my mouth. Tom’s moans told me he is really enjoying it. I nibbled the head of his cock a little which caused Tom to squirm. He had his hands on my head and was pumping his hips in unison with my sucking. He was close to cumming.

"If I don’t pull off soon, you'll get a mouth full."

I appreciated him being considerate but I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I stroked him hard with my hand while keeping my lips tight around his cock head. Tom spewed hard, but I kept all of his cum in my mouth. I swallowed his cum and looked over at a very satisfied man lying on the couch.

Tom moved to my ear and told me that I had just given him a great blow job. “I really want to put my dick in your pussy.” He reached down and rubbed my pussy under my skirt.

I just looked at him and told him that his wife made the rule "just a blow job." As I said that he slid my wet panties aside and fingered my swollen pussy.

I moaned in his ear, “No...not yet.” I stroked his cock.

We heard some noise upstairs and turned to see Sam and Stacy walking down the stairs with a very satisfied look on their faces. Sam asked if we are done.

Tom says with my hand on his rising cock, “that we are for tonight.”

I looked over at Stacy, giving her a wink, “You can take it from here.” I went over and gave Sam a kiss and told our friends good night.
When we got back to the car as we were driving away I ask Sam, “So did she go through with it?”

He smiled, “Oh yeah.”

"Okay, out with tell me. I want the details."

Sam’s Story
We went upstairs and checked on the baby who was fast asleep. Stacy pulled me into their bedroom and we started kissing. My hands quickly went for her tits. I pulled her shirt off and went straight to unclasp her bra. I kissed and rubbed my face into her big tits. I pulled my shirt off and her hands started exploring my chest. We fell onto the bed and I slid my under hand her skirt to rub her pussy. I slipped my hand under her panties to find a very wet pussy.

Stacy groaned as I slid two fingers into her pussy. I slipped her panties off and threw them to the floor. Stacy’s hands grabbed for my pants, I helped her pull my pants off. She grabbed my hard cock and stated stroking it. I gently guided him head down to my waiting dick. She gave it a quick kiss and then started sucking on. As she sucked, I played with her big tits. Stacy then pulled her mouth off my cock and moved up so my dick was fucking her tits.

Stacy would switch up between sucking me and titty fucking me. I told her I was close to cumming, so she took my cock up to her mouth. I shot a big load that came squirting out the side of her mouth and ran down her chin.

She swallowed what she had in her mouth and I used a Kleenex to wipe up the rest.

I crawled up next to her and began to rub her pussy again under her skirt. Knowing that she had told my wife “just a blowjob” I asked her, with my fingers in her pussy, “Are we done?”

She grabbed my hand and held it in her pussy and said, “Yes, I think we are, for tonight.” Stacy held my hand in her pussy for what seemed like a long while, then got up and got dressed.

Published 
Written by taylorsam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments