Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Path to Husband Swapping Part 4

"The next step is the big one"

67
25 Comments 25
52.5k Views 52.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
When we returned home from our play date with Stacy and Tom where the guys got their dicks sucked. I needed relief so I led Sam upstairs. We quickly took our cloths off. I laid back on the bed spreading my legs, inviting Sam to get to work. I told him that it was my turn now.

Sam got between my legs and put his tongue to work. It didn’t take him long before I was grabbing his head and pushing my hips into his face cumming hard. As I caught my breath, I reached over stroked Sam’s Cock. He was hard and ready for more.

I got on my hands and knees and looked back at Sam. “Mount up!” I said to him. Sam loves fucking me doggie and I wanted him in me right at that moment. Sam slid in behind me and shoved his cock in my pussy. He reached around and grabbed my tits as he fucked me. Sam shot his load in me and we collapsed on the bed.

As we lay on the bed in the afterglow of our night of sex, I asked Sam if he wanted to take it to the next level with Stacy and Tom.

Sam just looked at me and said, “well if you do I’m ok with it.”

I punch him in the shoulder and told him that he was full of shit, “I know you would have fucked her tonight if she would have let you.”

He laughed and said I was right. Sam asked me what we should do from here. He asked if he should he talk with Tom to see if he wants to go farther?

I told him that wasn’t necessary; Tom tried to convince me to let him fuck me after I blew him. I told him that I would talk with Stacy and see what she wants to do.

I waited till Monday to call Stacy. I asked her if she enjoyed Saturday night. She said that she had a really fun time and that she and Tom had a great time after we went home. I told her we did the same and loved it all. I asked Stacy did she want to take the next step.

Stacy told me that she just wasn’t sure she could have sex with another man. Sucking his dick and having her pussy played with was different that making love to another man.

I told her that we didn’t look at quite that way, what Sam and I do is make love, what we were planning was “fucking”. It’s just physical not emotional.

Stacy liked that way of thinking about it. By the end of our conversation Stacy said that she was thinking that she could do it but would make no promises. She also said that we would have to wait till the weekend after next because they had to be out of town that coming weekend. We decided to do things the same way as last weekend; go to dinner, get some drinks and then return to Stacy and Tom’s house.

The next two weeks drug on like no other. Several times during those two weeks, I had second thoughts creeping into my head. I was worried that the four of having sex would affect our relationship or worse affect our marriage. I told Sam what I was thinking and he said we could just call the whole thing off but it was just “fucken.” I told him he was right and we had really enjoyed our playing so far.

Saturday finally rolled around and we arrived early at Stacy and Tom’s house early. We decided to take one car to dinner since we were coming back to their house for the evening. Stacy and I had a drink while we waited for the babysitter to get there. The young girl arrived right on time and we slid into the car heading to the restaurant. Dinner went by quickly and Stacy said we should head to the bar next door to get some drinks. Stacy appeared nervous and very quiet at dinner. After a couple of margaritas Sam and Tom ask us if we were ready to go, they were both very anxious to get home. Stacy tells them that we were having one more drink. I stated to get a little worried about Stacy backing out; but she was also starting to get drunk.

As we walked to the car Stacy pulled me aside and asked me to ride in the backseat with her. I told Tom to ride up front, Stacy and I would me in the back. I could feel her nerves as we got in the car.

Stacy leaned in close to my ear and whispers that she doesn’t think she can do the “sex thing.” She asked if I would be too upset if we just did the “oral thing.”

We whispered back in forth with me trying to convince her that that it would be ok; but I told her if she wasn’t ready we wouldn’t do the “sex thing.” Stacy was wavering; I could tell that she wasn’t sure what she wanted to do. I agreed with her that we would only do oral sex but if she changed he mind she should just give me a signal.

Tom greeted the babysitter and took her to the car while Stacy went upstairs to check on the baby. I told Sam that Stacy was having second thoughts about having sex and we had agreed to just doing oral sex again.

Sam looked at me with a cocky smile and says, “If we get naked, we will be fucking. I’ll bet on it. If you and Tom get going and you want to have sex, do it.”

I told him ok, but don’t push her into something she doesn’t want to do.

When Tom arrived from taking the babysitter home Stacy was still upstairs with the baby. Sam gave me a kiss and said he would go check on her. As we lost sight of Sam up the stairs I gave Tom a big hug then a kiss. Tom asked me if I minded staying downstairs. I told him that it gave me a high school feel, my parents might walk down the stairs any time and catch us making out.

Tom pulled me to the couch and started kissing me. As I tongues met I put my hands on his chest rubbing up and down his body. I pulled his shirt off and started kissing his chest. I moved my way quickly down to his pants undoing his belt and unsnapping the buttons. Tom kicked his shoes off and I pulled his pants down and off.

BlueDream21
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlueDream21

Tom sat there naked except for his socks and asked me why he was the only one naked?

I told him that maybe I needed to fix that. I unbuttoned my blouse and slowly revealed my bra. I reached behind me and unclasped my bra letting it fall to the floor. I then slipped my fingers into the waist band of my skirt and my panties and slid them to my ankles, then kicked them off. I said to Tom then, “happy now?”

He points to his dick pointing straight up and say “I think that’s obvious.”

“It was that way before I was naked!”

I zeroed in on that hard cock pointing at me. I grabbed it with one hand and started licking the head like it was a lollypop. Tom started moaning telling me how great my mouth felt on his cock. I moved for the top of Tom’s lollypop to the bottom and began kissing and sucking on his balls. Tom seemed to really love this and he let out another big moan. After the ball play, I grabbed Tom’s shaft and took it into my mouth. I had most of his dick in my mouth sucking him when he started moving his hips up and down fucking my mouth. Tom slowed down and pulled my head off of his cock.

“It’s my turn.” He told me as Tom laid me back on the floor. Tom comes over and starts kissing me, I could feel his dick bumping my crotch very near my pussy. Tom moved lower from my lips to my neck. Tom moved back up to my ear to whisper how hot I was making him. As Tom moved back up to my ear his dick head bumped my pussy, I let out a little moan as it did.

Tom slid his mouth down to my tits to kiss and lick them. He didn’t spend a long time on my tits; I knew where he was headed. I spread my legs a little farther apart to expose my pussy to him. Tom gave my pussy a kiss and then started in with his tongue. Tom found a very juicy pussy that he was only making wetter. He licked my pussy much differently than Sam, not as forceful. His licking was making me so hot, it was like he was teasing my pussy. I arched my hips up to his mouth trying to fuck his tongue. I pulled his head into my pussy and told him “harder harder.” I could feel my orgasm building as I squeezed Tom’s head with my legs. I started to shake and held Tom in tight to my pussy as I came in his face.

I laid back and just enjoyed my orgasm as it subsided. Tom slid up between my legs to my mouth and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. I could taste my juice on his lips and tongue. I said to Tom “Wow, I taste good.”

Tom agreed and continued to kiss me. Tom’s cock was between my legs again and was now resting on my pussy lips. I looked up at him and said “You know your wife said that she wasn’t ready and we agreed we were just going to do oral.”

Tom stated rubbing his cock head over my pussy lips and he said “You know Sam is upstairs with is dick in Stacy fucking right now.” The only thing I could think of was Sam’s comment earlier, “If we get naked, we will be fucking.” His cock felt so good rubbing my pussy, I wanted it in me but I didn’t ruin my friendship with Stacy. I didn’t think I could take it any longer so I rolled Tom over on his back and got on top of him.

I started kissing Tom and then I began to rub Tom’s cock with my pussy, which was dripping wet. His dick head was lined up with the folds of my pussy lips. I moved my hips back and his cock moved inside my pussy, just a little. Tom moaned “don’t stop.” I was too far gone now and there was no way I was stopping. I started rocking back and forth fucking just the tip of his cock. Tom started moving his hips up pushing his cock farther and farther into my pussy. There was no going back now, so I was just ground my pussy into his eager cock. We were pumping in unison as his cock filled my pussy. He had been pumping hard into for a while when told me he was about to cum. He went stiff and shot his load into my pussy.

I rolled off Tom and gave him a big kiss. I told him we were in big trouble. Sam and Stacy weren't going to be happy that we fucked when I agreed to only do oral. About then we heard some noise upstairs. It was Stacy moaning real loud. Tom told me that was the sound that Stacy makes when she is being fucked and is cumming. He also made the comment that he hadn’t heard that noise in while.

I told him that I’m going to the bathroom and he should sneak up there and see if they were fucking. I went the bathroom and wiped out my cum filled pussy. As I left out of the bathroom I could see Tom walking down the stairs with his soft cock wagging between his legs. Tom came over to me and said that he was right. They had just finished fucking when he went up there. Stacy had gone to the bathroom when Tom peeked in. Tom told Sam that we had just fucked too.

Knowing that Sam and Stacy were fucking upstairs was making me horny again. I looked down and Tom’s soft cock and wanted to taste it again. I took his soft cock in my mouth and began to suck it. His dick began to grow in my mouth till it was fully hard. I rolled off of Tom and lay back spreading my legs. Tom knew what I wanted; he got on top and slid his cock into my waiting pussy. We fucked hard and fast till I could feel my orgasm building. I knew I was cumming soon and told Tom not to stop. My pussy grabbed Tom’s dick hard as I came hard. Tom came too shooting another load into my pussy.

We both lay back trying to catch our breath. We put our cloths back on and waited for the two upstairs. No too much later Sam came walking down the stairs. He kissed me and said it was time to go. I asked him where Stacy was, “upstairs on the bed waiting for Tom.” Sam said. Sam shook Tom’s hand and said goodnight and said see you next weekend.

Next “Sam’s Point of View”

Published 
Written by taylorsam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments