Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Stories: Christmas Party

"My wife pleasures herself watching me fuck my boss’ wife"

35
9 Comments 9
25.1k Views 25.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

A year after we had moved from Maryland to Massachusetts, I was working a job with a large technology company. It was a decent job, interesting technology, pretty good people, and the company was making money. The downside was my new boss.

He and his family moved to the area from California. He was a small man and was way more concerned with being liked than being a good manager. I would avoid talking to him because every answer he gave was something straight out of whatever management book he had read last. The countless times I would ask him how he wanted a situation handled without any reasonable response was exhausting.

I hated working with him and I’m fairly sure he didn’t like working with me much either.

The company threw a big summer party at a fancy hotel. At the party, I met my boss’ wife for the first time. Maria was not what I expected my asshole of a boss to be married to. Her parents were Mexican and she grew up in Southern California.

Her skin was a gorgeous bronze color. She had dark brown hair, almost black, big brown eyes, and a body to die for. Maria was hot, plain and simple.

At this party, Maria had a curve hugging red dress on that emphasized her big, round breasts and great ass. She was loud, almost over the top, when having conversations. You could tell she wanted to make sure she was the center of attention.

Sheri knew most of the guys I worked with and some of their wives and girlfriends, so she was comfortable mingling without me. I sat at the bar with a friend trying to figure out how the hell this guy pulled off getting Maria to marry him.

Without me realizing, Maria walked up behind me and overheard us talking.

“Well I can tell you all the reasons why I wouldn’t marry him again,” she said grinning.

I was a little taken aback by that answer considering I didn’t know her very well.

I stammered a little and replied, “I didn’t mean any disrespect. We just can’t figure out how he got someone like you to marry him.”

She smiled a big smile and asked, “Someone like me?”

My friend said, “Well yeah, look at you! You’re smoking hot.”

She was clearly enjoying the attention. I added, “And Gary,” that was her husband and my boss’ name, “is so…..I don’t know how to be polite here.”

“You don’t have to be polite,” she answered. “I won’t tell him what you say.”

I hesitated for a moment then said, “He’s just so uptight and unsure of himself, I can’t imagine how he talked you into a date, let alone marriage.”

Maria chuckled, “Let’s just say I had my reasons for marrying Gary.”

“Well, as long as you’re happy I guess,” I answered.

She moved closer to me and leaned toward me so I had a fantastic view of her ample cleavage. Her hand touched my arm and she started rubbing my forearm and bicep.

Then she said, “I find many, many ways to make myself happy.”

“Is that right?” I questioned.

She let go of my arm and replied while looking directly in my eyes, “Many ways. Who knows maybe we can make each other happy sometime.”

I was a little surprised and half expected that Gary had put her up to this.

“Are you coming on to me Maria?” I asked.

She took her drink from the bar, took a sip, and smiled, “Well, you’re smarter than my husband anyway. Enjoy the rest of the night.”

With that, I watched Maria’s ass as she walked back over and threw her arm around Gary. She looked back at me over her shoulder and smiled in my direction. I smiled back and then quickly looked away before Gary caught me flirting with his wife.

Sheri walked over and stood beside me.

“What was that all about?” she asked.

“Gary’s wife was totally coming on to me,” I told her.

“Really!?” she exclaimed. “She is pretty hot, but you’ll need to get my permission first.”

I smiled and grabbed her by the waist. As I kissed her, I looked over her shoulder to catch Maria watching us intently. She winked at me before she turned away.

I whispered in Sheri’s ear, “You know I love you. I’d never do anything like that without you knowing. Besides, you’re the one I want tonight.”

“That’s what I want to hear,” Sheri answered. “But I know that you would love fucking that moron’s wife.”

I backed away from Sheri, smiled, and said, “Yeah, you’re right.”

Sheri and I both laughed and went on with our night.

Over the next few months, I crossed paths with Maria three or four times. Each time, she would flirt heavily with me. I made sure I told Sheri about it each time, just in case opportunity presented itself.

Sheri and I started planning a Christmas Party at our house for some friends. I told her when we were planning that I wanted to invite Gary and Maria. My plan was to get Maria and Gary both drunk and then sneak off somewhere in the house and fuck Maria while the party was going on. My wife, being as awesome as she is, was ok with it as long as she could watch.

By the night of the party, we had about 30 people planning to show up. Maria and Gary got to our house a few minutes late. Maria looked hot! She wore a red dress that was tight on top, but kind of flowing on the bottom. Her cleavage was on full display.

Sheri immediately put the plan in motion, focusing on getting Gary drunk enough to not notice Maria was missing for a bit. Between her and I, we made sure Gary never went long without a drink in his hand.

In the meantime, I flirted with Maria hard. I made sure to comment how nice her dress was, made a comment about her shoes, her lipstick color, and even the perfume she was wearing. At the same, I was bringing her drink after drink as well.

After a couple hours, I took my flirting to the next level. A few friends of mine started playing cards and Maria pushed Gary to play. Once he sat at the table, I moved next to Maria standing at the bar in our kitchen.

“You know I’ve been holding back talking to you all night,” I whispered in her ear.

She smiled coyly and replied, “Is that so?” She turned to face me and let her breasts brush against my arm. “Why don’t you just tell me what you’re thinking then?”

I moved closer to her and let my hand rest on her ass, “I want to take you upstairs, get you out of this dress, and fuck your brains out.”

“I don’t know if your wife would like that idea,” she said as she moved even closer to me.

I squeezed her ass hard and whispered again, “What if I could prove to you she’d be fine with it? In fact, she’d watch us.”

Her eyes opened wide, she licked her lips, and said, “OK, if your wife tells me its ok, I’ll let you fuck me.”

“That’s what I want to hear,” I replied.

JuliaLuvv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaLuvv

“Wait five minutes, go tell Gary you need to use the bathroom, then ask Sheri to show you where the bathroom is. She’ll bring you to me.”

She brushed her hand against my hard cock and said, “Umm, sounds good to me.”

“Just be ready,” I said as I walked away and headed upstairs.

After a few minutes, Maria went to the table where they were playing cards and told Gary she needed to use the bathroom. Sheri was talking to some other friends when Maria approached her.

“Sheri,” she said with a huge smile, “I’m sorry to interrupt, but can you show me where the restroom is?”

Sheri moved toward Maria and said, “Come on, I’ll take you upstairs and you can use ours.”

Sheri took Maria by the hand and led her upstairs to our bedroom. They entered the room and Sheri closed the door behind them. I heard Sheri lock the door and she motioned to Maria to go into the bathroom. Sheri followed behind her.

As Maria crossed the doorway into the bathroom, I wasted no time. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in close to me. I found that her dress was two pieces and I pulled the top part over her head. She reached back and unhooked her sexy black bra releasing her D-cup breasts.

I cupped her tits in my hands and started to lick her nipples. My lips continued exploring her tits and chest while she started making noises of approval.

I glanced over at Sheri and caught her standing in the doorway with her hands squeezing her tits.

Maria reached her hand down and started to unhook my belt. I continued kissing her tits as she moved on to the button and zipper of my pants. Her cold hand reached into my pants and gripped my cock.

After rubbing my dick for a few moments, she pushed my pants down as I removed my shirt. Maria dropped to her knees in front of me, letting her breasts slide down my body as she did. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and took me into her mouth.

Sheri unbuttoned her jeans and let her hand find her pussy. She started slowly fingering her clit and Maria sucked and licked my cock.

A few moments later, I grabbed Maria by the back of the head and started fucking her mouth.

“That’s what you want, isn’t it?” I said to Maria. She nodded her head yes as I pushed deeper into her mouth. “I’m gonna treat you like a little whore.”

I pulled my dick from her mouth and started slapping my dick head against her extended tongue.

“I’ll be your little slut,” Maria replied. “You gonna fuck me hard?”

I shook my head yes and I shoved my dick back into her mouth. I made her blow me for a couple more minutes.

My cock pulling from her mouth made a pop sound as I pulled it out again. I took her under her shoulders and lifted her to her feet. I turned her around and unzipped her skirt to get it off. As I pulled it over her ass, I realized she had no panties on and her pussy was dripping wet.

I lifted one of her legs and rested it on the bathroom counter. My right hand reached around and found her tits as I licked the fingers on my left hand. Maria yelped as I pushed two fingers into her pussy and started finger fucking her hard and fast.

Sheri was panting now as she played with her clit and fingering her pussy watching Maria and I. She winked at me as I looked over.

“Come on, fuck me,” Maria said as she watched Sheri finger herself. “I need to get fucked.”

Pulling my fingers from her pussy, I shoved them into her mouth to make her taste her juices. I positioned my dick at her opening and let her move her hips back to meet me. Maria exhaled loudly as I penetrated her for the first time.

Maria, talking in strained breath, said, “You’re so much bigger than my husband.”

I pushed myself deep into her, but let her control the pace with her hips.

“Come on, we don’t have much time,” she said. “Now fuck me, fuck me like a whore.”

She started slamming herself back onto my cock. I reached around and grabbed her tits. Squeezing hard, I started pounding myself into her pussy.

Sheri started to orgasm, moaning and pressing her fingers into her soaken cunt. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she sighed with pleasure.

Meanwhile, I was fucking Maria as hard and as fast as I could. Maria reached down and rubbed her clit as I continued assaulting her pussy. I had to cover her mouth with my hand because of the racket she was making.

We could both feel the swell of cum forming.

“You gonna give it to me?” Maria asked.

With that, I pulled my cock from her pussy and forcibly spun her around.

“Get on your fucking knees,” I commanded.

Maria dropped to her knees in front of me and I started to jerk off just over her mouth. Her tongue extended and flicked my head. I slapped my dick against her waiting tongue, mouth, and cheeks. Maria moaned in pleasure as I did.

Maria made eye contact with me and said, “Come on, cum all over my fucking face!”

She sunk lower on her knees as I continued pulling my rod. Her mouth opened wide, waiting for me to explode. Wish granted!

Cum fired from my cock onto her tongue and lips. The second stream shot up along her nose, eye, and forehead. Then she closed her mouth around me and sucked the remaining juice from my dick.

I was spent, but she continued slowly sucking on me. I glanced over at Sheri who was getting dressed, a smile spread across her face from ear to ear.

I let Maria continue sucking me for a few moments. Suddenly, I grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up to her feet.

“Is that what you wanted?” I asked.

The cum was running from her face, over her lips, and landing on her gorgeous tits.

She replied, “Yes, I’ll be your whore anytime.”

“Clean yourself up and get the fuck out,” I said as I stared into her eyes. “I’ll fuck you again when I need a fucking whore.”

Clearly aroused by the harsh words, she answered, “Anytime.”

I watched as she used a towel to clean the cum from her chest and face, licking what was left on her fingers. She collected her clothes and started to get dressed.

Once finished and ready to go back to the party, she walked over to me and said, “Best party I’ve ever been to. Hope we can do it again soon.”

With that, she kissed me on the check. I watched her ass as she walked away and closed the bedroom door behind her.

 

Footnote:

My wife and I have been married for 15 years and have been together since we were only 16 years old. Over the years, we’ve grown as lovers and had a wide variety of sexual experiences. As we’ve gotten older, our experiences have only gotten more and more intense and satisfying. Recently, we have been really turned on telling others about our stories and decided it would be fun to post a sort of history to our favorite erotic story site. There will be many, many stories written and we hope you enjoy reading them as much as we’ve enjoyed making them happen.

Published 
Written by ghengis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments