Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Stories: Summer Evening in the Pool

"My future wife and I enjoy some fun in the pool, but we’re not alone"

34
6 Comments 6
31.6k Views 31.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
The summer after the prom was amazing. We spent so much time together and really couldn’t get enough of each other to boot. Sheri got a part-time job working in a clothing store in a mall a few towns over. I would pick her up from work the nights she had to close. She’d let me in the back door of the store and we’d fuck in the dressing rooms or on her bosses desk. At first, it was different and exciting, but we did it so often that it became common place. Sheri really liked the idea that we might get caught, no matter how remote the chance might be.

On the nights we both weren’t working, Sheri would come over to my parent’s house and we’d go swimming in our pool. Our pool was kind of embarrassing, four foot deep above ground pool which, at my size, I could reach one side from the other if I stretched out. However, anyone who’s ever spent a summer in northeast Pennsylvania will tell you the humidity is ridiculous. So, we spent a lot of time in the pool no matter how crappy it was.

One night, I knew my parents had a bunch of stuff to do, so they’d be in and out. I asked Sheri to come over swimming and, of course, she accepted. I went to pick her up and brought her over just as my parents were leaving.

“We’ll be back in an hour or so,” my Mom said happily. “I cleaned the pool today so you kids have fun.”

My Mom, especially, loved Sheri. Looking back on things, she knew what we were doing. I think she allowed it to happen because she liked Sheri so much.

Sheri had her black bikini on, covered up by a tight tank top and some shorts. She looked amazing as always. My obsession with her breasts knew no boundaries. Sheri knew this, so whenever she knew she would see me, she wore things that really showed them off.

As we walked up the sidewalk, I heard a voice call my name that I hadn’t heard in quite a long time.

“Hey kid, how ya doin?” asked my neighbor Jeff.

Jeff was in is mid to late thirties. His parents actually lived in the house next door to us, but Jeff had a lot of problems. The reason he hadn’t been around was he was in rehab for about six months. While he was in, his wife couldn’t keep up the payments on their house so they moved in with Jeff’s parents.

“Wow. You’re back,” I said excitedly.

I always liked Jeff a lot. He’d have parties with his buddies in the yard and would always invite me and my friends over. The fact that he’d let us drink and smoke at his parties didn’t hurt either.

I met Jeff at the gate of the fence and gave him a manly hug.

“Clean and sober for six months dude,” he said. “How you been?” After he said that, he looked over at Sheri and continued, “Jesus fucking Christ dude, is this your girlfriend? Looks like you’re doin just fine.”

Sheri smiled and stuck out her hand to introduce herself. I watched Jeff look her up and down as he shook her hand, staring at her tits just as I would if I didn’t know her.

“Damn girl, you are hot!” he said to Sheri. “What the hell are you doin with this loser?”

Sheri laughed and smiled.

“What can I say, I’m a lucky man,” I said to Jeff as I pulled Sheri close to me.

“Fuck right you are,” he responded. “I won’t hold you up man, you clearly have more important things to attend to. Stop over this weekend, we’ll catch up. Nice to meet you honey.”

Sheri and I continued down the sidewalk to our backyard. I didn’t turn around, but I could feel Jeff staring at Sheri’s ass as she walked away.

“He seems nice,” Sheri said to me. “A little creepy, but nice.”

“Jeff’s great actually. I admit he’s a little weird, but I like him a lot,” I said to my love. “He sure seemed to like you,” I said to her in a sex-filled voice.

We went up on the porch and started making out on one of the lounge chairs. I helped her take her shorts and shirt off, she leaned away from me enough so I could stare at her body in her bikini. She knew how hot she looked and she was enjoying watching me drool.

We fooled around for a few more minutes on the porch before we decided to get into the water. I got into the pool first just so I could watch Sheri climb the ladder and get into the pool. Her tits looked fantastic as she bent over the ladder to find the first step into the water.

She swam over to me and wasted no time. She reached her hand down my swim trunks and starting pulling on my dick. She kissed me on my neck and check as she stroked my cock in the cool water.

“Are you gonna fuck me in the pool?” she whispered in my ear.

“I am,” I whispered back.

“Good, cause I want you to fuck me good and hard,” she responded. “How do you want me? From behind? Do you want to grab my hips and fuck me hard from behind?”

She tightened her grip on my member and pulled faster waiting for an answer.

“No,” I answered. “I’m gonna put you up against the side of the pool, put your tits right in my face, and fuck you against the wall.”

She licked my ear, pulled my cock again and said, “Mmm, sounds good to me.”

Her hands left my dick and moved over to my sides. She slid her hands on the inside of my shorts and started to pull them off. Once my shorts were all the way, she brought her hand back to my dick to continue her mission. Sheri started stroking me again and used her other hand to bring my hands over to her body.

It wasn’t quite dark yet, but we either didn’t notice or didn’t care. I took a quick glance at the driveway to make sure my parents still weren’t back. I knew it was safe for the time being, so I went on the offensive.

I spun her around quickly, untied the sides of her bikini bottoms and pulled them off her body. I pressed my cock against her ass crack and she immediately started grinding against me. I reached my hand around and started rubbing my fingers on her clit. She grunted and moaned in pleasure as I worked her pussy over. She started rubbing her ass up and down on my dick and I was tempted to try and push my cock into her asshole.

“Fuck me, baby,” Sheri said with a muted breath.

I reached up and unhooked her bikini top letting her breasts free into the water. While she was grinding on my dick with her luscious ass, I used one hand to finger her and started squeezing her nipples with the other.

“Come on baby, fuck me. I want to feel you,” she moaned.

I started rubbing her clit even faster now and Sheri was groaning loudly now. She pushed her ass against me hard to feel my head probing around her ass and pussy.

That’s when it happened. It is at that very moment that I realize that I have hit the sexual jackpot with my loving Sheri.

She grabbed my hand that was rubbing her pussy and pressed hard against her. She slowed me down and said, “He’s watching us.”

Instinctively, I pulled away and said, “Who?”

“Your neighbor, Jeff,” she said moving her head slowly to point out that Jeff was in an upstairs window looking out at the pool.

I started to grab Sheri’s clothes so she could get dressed.

RavenWalkerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RavenWalkerr

She moved back toward me and pressed ass back against my dick. She grabbed my hand and moved back to her pussy so I’d start rubbing again.

She said, “No, let him watch. It’s hot.”

Holy shit!! Was I really hearing this. She wants to let him watch us fuck in my pool?

“Come on, don’t stop,” she said.

I started to rub her clit again as she started grinding her ass against my dick a little harder. I’d catch her looking up at the window every so often to make sure he was still watching.

She started rubbing her own body with her hands, gently sliding all over her nakedness. I pushed my fingers inside of her and she let out a loud yelp. As I fucked her with my fingers, her hands rose up her body and cupped both her breasts.

“Harder baby, harder,” she moaned.

I jammed my fingers into her cunt as her body started to quiver against me. She pinched her nipples and tilted her head back so her soft, wet hair brushed against my chest.

“Baby, don’t stop, just listen,” she whispered as she tilted her head back a little further. “He’s jerking off up there. I can see him. It’s so hot, baby. I want you to fuck me now. Please baby, fuck me.”

She rose to her tip toes and let her ass glide up my cock. Sheri grabbed my dick and guided me toward her throbbing pussy. I started to push into her, a little harder than normal as the water served as some resistance.

“Don’t stop fingering me,” she sighed. “Both at once.”

I shoved my cock deep into her and felt her body tremble. She pawed at her tits some more then let her hand find mine. We fingered her pussy together as I fucked her hard from behind. She was doing everything she could not to scream.

“I bet he’s wishing he could fuck me right now,” she said.

Her talking like that made me even hotter. I was fucking her so hard now that I was lifting her right off the bottom of the pool.

She continued, “Oooh, you like that kind of talk do you? That’s right, he’d like to come down here and shove his big dick right in my mouth. I’d suck him so hard, he’d cum in seconds.”

I was part shocked, but mostly just turned on by her saying this. I kept fucking her at a break-neck pace while she continued talking to me.

“You want to see his cum on me don’t you? Huh, baby? You want to see his hot cum on my tits?” she questioned softly.

I fucked her as hard as I could at this point. It was actually even hurting me a little bit.

“I wanna feel your tits,” I said to her.

I pulled my dick out and spun her around. I pushed her against the side of the pool and lifted her half out of the water. Her massive boobs bobbed just above the water until they met my lips. I pushed back inside of her and got back to fucking my beautiful girl.

“Uh, yes, uh, uh, uh, uh,” she sighed as I pounded her pussy. “Suck my tits. Oh God, he’s jerking it so hard now. Do you think he’ll cum over me.”

“How could he not? You’re so fucking hot!” I said loudly.

I switched from going fast, to taking long, hard pumps into her hot cunt.

“Fuck baby, it’s so good,” she stammered.

She reached up and starting playing with her tits again.

“Come on baby faster, I wanna see him cum then I wanna make you cum,” she whispered in my ear.

I picked up the pace again.

“That’s it come on baby, fuck me. Oh God, yes. Yes, baby, yes,” she was telling me loud enough for our neighbors to hear. “It’s so hot baby, I love him watching us.”

I was back to fucking her as fast as possible.

“Oh baby, he’s gonna cum. I know that look. Fuck me baby, fuck me,” Sheri said.

I glanced up at the window just in time to see my friend and neighbor shoot his load all over the window.

Sheri watched it more intently than I did.

She said, “I wish he shot that in my mouth while you were fucking me.”

I didn’t even have time to process that when I saw my mother’s car pulling into the driveway.

“Shit, they’re home,” I said.

We quickly grabbed our clothes and jumped out of the pool totally naked. We grabbed towels, clothes, and ran in the house and directly upstairs.

Sheri bolted into the bathroom and expected me to go to my bedroom. Instead, I followed behind her. Once we were in the bathroom, I shut the door, grabbed Sheri, lifted her in my arms, and sat her on the bathroom counter.

I pushed my still rock-hard cock back into her pussy and started to fuck her again. She started to say something, but I covered her mouth with my hand and continued.

Her eyes closed and her muffled grunts instructed me to keep going. She spread her legs as wide as she could, inviting my dick to plunge deeper into her depths. She started playing with her tits and nipples again as I savagely plowed her pussy.

I whispered to her, “Are you still thinking about him watching you?”

Sheri nodded her head yes as my grip tightened around her mouth. She moved her head backward a bit and started to lick my hand. I took two of my fingers and shoved them into her mouth.

“You want a big dick in your mouth, don’t you dirty girl?” I asked. “You want to suck cock while I’m fucking you, don’t you?”

She nodded her head yes again as she sucked on my fingers. Her mouth took my fingers in and out just like she was blowing me as I continued to furiously fuck her.

I felt my cum starting to build up and Sheri did too. I pumped her a few more times and knew the end was near.

I pulled my dick out of her just as the cum came rushing out. My hot jizz sprayed all over her pussy and she sighed with approval. She grabbed my hand and started rubbing it against her clit, spreading my cum all over her dripping pussy.

We each got a towel and started to clean ourselves off. I grabbed my clothes, opened the door slowly to make sure the coast was clear, and moved as quietly as I could to my room.

Sheri and I got dressed and met back at the top of the stairwell.

“It was so hot,” she whispered.

“It was!” I responded. “Did you like having some stranger watch us?”

Again, she closed her eyes, pressed her body against mine and whispered into my ear, “God, yes.”

She put her tongue in my ear, then kissed my earlobe and continued, “Having an audience was so exciting. I would have done anything you asked me to do.”

“I wouldn’t have asked for anything else, you’re amazing,” I said.

Footnote:

My wife and I have been married for 15 years and have been together since we were only 16 years old. Over the years, we’ve grown as lovers and had a wide variety of sexual experiences. As we’ve gotten older, we’re soon to be 40, our experiences have only gotten more and more intense and satisfying. Recently, we have been really turned on telling others about our stories and decided it would be fun to post a sort of history to our favorite erotic story site. There will be many, many stories written and we hope you enjoy reading them as much as we’ve enjoyed making them happen.

Published 
Written by ghengis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments