Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Out first time!

12
7 Comments 7
21.3k Views 21.3k
606 words 606 words
 Renee and I have been married for ten years and for awhile I have had this fantasy of Renee hooking up with another guy. Renee always liked to tease other guys, by wearing short skirts and braless shirts. But never did I think she would actually go any further than that.

So here is how first experience happened. At the time we were in the process of remodeling our rental property. My new coworker Brian would always stop by to lend a helping hand. Now Brian is good looking well built guy and a couple years younger than me. Renee always enjoyed flirting with him when he stopped by.

The next weekend I had to replace the wood floors and asked Brian if he could give me a hand, he said no problem. That Saturday came around we headed to the hardware store to pick the materials and Renee would stop by the house later.

Brian and I had been working a couple hours and nearly finished when Renee stopped by. She was wearing a short jean skirt and tshirt with no bra, looking hot as shit like always! While we were working on the floor, you could clearly see up her skirt and her tiny black lace panties. Brian couldn't keep his off her, enjoying the site of her nice tight ass.

Brian stepped out to get some more material. I told Renee she needs to bend over a little more and give him a better view, she gave me a look and then Brian walked back in. I asked her to grab me a hammer which was in the other side of the room, let's just say she didn't bend at the knees. Renee turned back around Brian was looking right at her with a big ass grin. She knew he enjoyed the view.

After we finished working Renee brought us a couple beers.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

She sat on the stairs right in front us. While Brian and I stood in front of her, we were all talking. I knew I had to do something to get this going, so I pointed out to Brian at the view we were getting of her small lace panties. Brian commented that he wouldn't mind seeing more!

Renee smirked devilishly and opened her legs a little more and said is this better... We both could clearly see her panties were soaked with her juices. I just jumped on the opportunity to say something. So I told Brian go ahead and check and see how wet she is, he looked at her as she spread her legs little more.

Brian pulled her panties to the side sliding his finger deep inside her. She arched her back wanting more. It didn't take long see his fingers was full of her cum. Brian took it upon himself to bend down and start tasting her sweet pussy.

Now Renee loves sucking dick and she was begging for his, she sat up and pulled his cock out of pants enjoying what she saw a nice thick shaft. She got on the floor on all fours devouring his cock as I entered her from behind. It didn't take long for me to blow my load. I pulled out just about that time Brian wanted to fuck her.

I sat back and watched as he pounded her pussy from behind, with her barely able to keep her self up from her pussy being stretched. After he blew his load they both dropped the floor with exhaustion. That was are firsts of many adventures we have had . I will be writing more soon, hope you enjoyed it.

Published 
Written by Tayo7878
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments