Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pam's Pain - Part 3

"Tied, blindfolded, nervous shared wife has to submit to her first lover's desires"

60
32 Comments 32
15.0k Views 15.0k
6.3k words 6.3k words

More? Oh my God yes!

My head was still dizzy from the fucking it had received and I needed James’ steadying hand to help me to my feet. Once vertical I wobbled, leaning heavily against his stong body, feeling something slimy and gooey dribbling down my chin and onto my chest.

“You’ve done really well so far,” he said quietly. “Let's see what we can do to test your limits a little more.”

With that, I felt his hands release me. A moment later his body moved quickly to my side, his leg moved behind my knees, there was a short, sharp push and I felt myself being deliberately overbalanced.

“Ohhh!” I cried out in shock.

Before I could react and in a single lightning-fast motion, James bowled me off my feet and I was lying on my back on the bed. My hands and arms were still pinioned behind my back, their awkward presence thrusting my hips and vulva crudely upwards.

Although in no way hurt, I was stunned at the speed and suddenness of the assault but before I make sense of it all, he had jumped onto the bed and was straddling my thighs. I could feel but not see his hands working on my ankles and could hear the ripping sound of Velcro being adjusted.

This was a little frightening but again I was far too disoriented even to think of using the Safe Word. I struggled weakly for a moment but to no avail; he was too strong and too confident. A moment later he was moving again; I felt something happening to the collars around my ankles. Then his weight was off my legs; the bed rocked and I could sense him moving towards my feet.

There was a sudden tug on my ankles. I tried to resist but it all happened too fast and a few seconds later my legs had been pulled wide apart, spreading my thighs. I pulled hard against my bonds but it was hopeless. All I could do was lie there helpless, my hands pinioned under my back forcing my hips upwards obscenely. My legs were spread wide, my high heeled feet tied to the bedposts leaving my naked vulva vulnerable, entirely exposed and thrust upwards by the bound arms behind my back.

My mind span with the speed it had all happened but before I could get a grip on what was happening, he had thrust his hand under my bottom lifted my hips bodily from the mattress and thrust something that felt like a very thick, very firm pillow under my skinny buttocks. When he lowered me back down I found that my hips were forced much higher, my body bent backwards over the whatever it was, held by the bonds around my ankles and the bound wrists beneath my back.

My hips groaned; the uncomfortable position forced my legs even further apart grotesquely exposing my vulva and parted thighs even more. I was dizzy with surprise. In what seemed like a few seconds I had gone from being an angry, fully clothed housewife to a naked, helpless, soon-to-be-abused victim.

But the pain was exciting rather than agonising. I was still scared but was clearly in the hands of an expert. My chest was heaving in fear and excitement. My teats were very numb now but the bolts of pain that still spread through my belly and thighs from my abused, still resisting clitoris made me wriggle and squirm against my bonds.

Then I heard James’ voice not far from my ear.

“I’m going to fuck you now, Pam,” he said calmly. “I might use a condom, I might not. You’ll just have to guess. You should be on the pill anyway, if you’re not well, that will become your problem.”

There was a sharp tug on the chain that linked my tormenting clips. Bolts of pain shot through me from all three sore places, but especially from my abused clitoris. I winced and my heart raced. He tugged the chain a little harder. I gasped but again, now the first painful edge had numbed, the result was more arousing than it was painful.

“You really do enjoy a little clitoral discomfort, don’t you?” my tormentor teased. “Let’s see how it feels to have your cunt filled at the same time as your clit is crushed.”

I felt him climb back onto the bed, felt the heat of his body between my spread legs. I blinked under the blindfold, my mind filled with a mix of fear, reluctance and sheer lust. Unless I called out the Safe Word, in a matter of seconds and for the first time since our marriage, a man other than my husband was going to put his erect penis inside me; into the private place that only my husband should ever know.

To my shame, in my aroused state it didn’t even cross my mind to object. I wanted him to fuck me!

“The good news is that you’re wet as a whore could be,” he smiled, manoeuvring himself down the bed so his knees were between mine. “The bad news is that the clamps on your clit and nipples are going to stay put.”

I breathed deeply. The pain in my numb nipples I could bear, but could I withstand the agony of having my clitoris clamped at the same time as my vagina was being penetrated? My head was spinning as James lowered his body close to mine, the heat from his chest and belly making my sensitised skin tingle.

“I’m going to stick my cock into you Pam; the cock you’ve just sucked like a whore. I’m going to stick it as deep into your cunt as it will comfortably go.”

He stressed the word ‘confortably’. I gulped and winced; he had used the ‘C’ word too. I had always hated it but at that moment it sent a thrill though me.

“It’s a very big cock, Pam. It’s going to feel like no other cock you’re ever had. I’m going to stick it so deep into you that you think you can’t take any more. I’m going to stretch you until you think my cock’s going to tear your cunt apart. And when you really think you can’t take any more, I’m going to force it even deeper into you and I won’t stop until you’ve taken it all!”

He must have seen a look of fear on my half hidden face.

"Remember Pam, I told you that once we started you had to see it through to the end," he said softly. “You have your Safe Word if you want it all to stop - but I don’t think you want that at all!”

He was right. Despite the tears that began running down my cheeks, I didn’t even try to resist as he rose up over me. I felt his fingers between my thighs, parting my lips and pressing into my vagina.

“You’re very wet, Pam. Whatever your brain is telling you, your cunt desperately wants to be fucked!”

He was right again; my body wanted to feel that huge cock inside it so badly! I wondered what his face looked like as he planned my ruination. Did he look determined? Intimidating? Sneering? Admiring?

And what would it feel like to have my vagina filled and stretched by that immense cock that I had just taken farther down my throat than I would have believed possible?

“Do you want me to fuck you Pam?” he suddenly asked.

I paused, not knowing what to say or do.

“I said, do you want to be fucked?”

I gulped. This was unexpected.

“If you want to be fucked, you have to ask me,” he said.

A cold wave washed momentarily over me as I realised that a watershed had just been reached.

Up to that moment James had done just as I had asked; he taken control of me and done to me exactly what he wanted, when he wanted. I had been the helpless victim of his desires. Using my Safe Word, I could have stopped at that point and perhaps even pretended to myself that it had all been in some way forced upon me; that I had been the unwilling partner in the whole sexual performance.

Now everything was about to change. If we were to go on and consummate our infidelity as I so badly wanted, it wasn’t enough just to let him fuck me and pretend I had no choice. Now I had to make the positive choice to cheat on my husband completely and actually, willingly ask for my body to be penetrated by another man’s erect penis.

The fact that I was still helplessly spread-eagled on the bed was irrelevant; whether I went all the way was entirely my choice.

“I... I...” I stammered.

I was confused; my body craved penetration as never before but my brain was crying out in a desperate attempt to salvage a tiny fraction of marital fidelity.

“It’s your choice Pam,” he said again, softly but firmly.

In the silence that followed, the sounds of the bed creaking in the room next door were clear and unambiguous.

“Yes! Oh yes!”

The muffled words in a high female voice coming through the thin wall were unmistakeable. My husband was fucking James’ wife hard as I lay there. If our marriage was to be ruined by infidelity, most of the damage was already done!

“Fuck me,” I croaked, my voice choked in my throat.

He smiled broadly at me.

“You mean it Pam?”

I nodded.

“Then say it,” he commanded.

“I mean it! Fuck me!”

“Say it again. I want to hear that you really mean it!”

“Fuck me James! Fuck me hard! Stick that huge cock into my cunt and fuck me!”

Where those words had come from I cannot say even to this day, but to my astonishment, that’s what emerged from my mouth.

“It will be a pleasure,” James grinned. “A real, genuine pleasure.”

A moment later his body was above mine; his hips above my brazenly-presented vulva, his chest brushing against my flat boobs. I felt movement between my legs then something huge and smooth struck my slit and slipped upwards. I winced as it hit my wounded, clamped clitoris. Then one of James’ hands disappeared from alongside my shoulders and I felt something smooth and firm being rubbed up and down my slit.

I gasped when it finally found my weeping entrance.

“Say goodbye to your old life, Pam” he whispered hoarsely. “You’re about to become a swinger!”

This really was my last chance to keep my marriage vows intact. If I called out ‘London’ now I could leave with at least a tiny speck of honour remaining.

But I didn’t call out. As the thumping sound from the next room – the sound of my husband’s active infidelity - rang round my ears, James’ cock entered my body slowly, smoothly and inexorably. My whole being opened for him; yielding completely, allowing his body free, unimpeded access to every last inch of mine.

“Ohhh yyyesss!”

I sighed loudly as for the first time since my marriage, another man’s penis entered my vagina and the last remnants of fidelity were taken from me.

“Mmmyyyeeesss!”

James sank deep into me until our pubic triangles touched and our hips ground together.

“MmmYYYeeeooowww!”

The weight of his body on mine and the stretch of his huge cock in my vagina twisted the cruel clamp on my clitoris. Its teeth bit viciously into its soft fleshy sides.

“Oh Jesus, that hurts!”

James pulled slightly back, the pressure came off the clamp and I breathed again while my body tried to adjust to the huge, unfamiliar shaft that had been thrust into it. Because of my raised hips, the angle was awkward but the sensations were amazing. It was massive, filling me like I had never been filled before.

“Mmmm!” I sighed again.

“You like it?” he asked. “Pain and pleasure all in one place, all at one time!”

“God yes!” I murmured, my vaginal walls feeling every ridge and undulation on my lover’s phallus as he held it still, deep with me.

James wriggled his hips to adjust his position, sinking a little further into me as he did so. There was another strong tweak of the clamp on my clit. I bit my lip, feeling the pressure in my skinny belly as his smooth end was forced hard against my cervix.

“Mmmm yyyeeesss!” I hummed in pleasure.

“You feel fantastic, Pam. Am I really your first lover?” he whispered.

I nodded. “Cross my heart!”

I would have crossed my heart too but my bound hands prevented me.

“So now you’re an unfaithful wife?” he continued. “A slut; a whore!”

I nodded again.

“Say it, Pam. What are you?”

I gulped; it was true. I was a slut and had a stranger’s cock deep in my vagina to prove it.

“A slut! I’m a slut!” I cried out.

James pulled himself back and thrust into me one single time. The knocking sound coming through the wall grew faster and a female moan became audible once again.

“With an unfaithful husband too,” he added.

I frowned. “I guess so.”

“Then we’d better make your first unfaithful fuck one to remember, hadn’t we?”

“Oh God! Yes please!”

“Let’s get rid of this first!”

He reached down to where our groins were united, his shaft buried deep in my body. A moment later I squealed in shock as the clip was removed from my clitoris. The blood flowing back into its abused veins was agonisingly painful, my freed clitoris becoming immediatdely engorged, swelling as never before, sensitive as never before.

My head began to spin with the incredible sensations but before I could gather myself together and without another word, James began to fuck me absolutely senseless!

The memories of my first extra-marital copulation are few and confused but wonderful.

I remember him beginning with long, smooth strokes. I remember them becoming faster and the warm glow beginning in my groin and lower belly. I remember moaning right from the start, unable to prevent myself.

My first orgasm struck quickly but before it did, I remember briefly wondering whether my husband, in the midst of fucking Nicky next door, would hear the sounds of his own wife’s fidelity being stripped away.

Then the first full climax hit me and all thoughts of my husband disappeared.

“Oh my Goddd!”

James’ technique was good - unbelievably good. Once the orgasms had started, they came thick and fast, rippling through my trembling, trapped frame. Giving my helpless body no chance to recover; he timed the speed and depth of his thrusts to perfection; each new wave of orgasm washed over me before the previous one had finished, each new surge taking me higher than the last.

Never in my life had I experienced sex like this; I came hard and came wildly, writhing on the bed as much as my pinioned arms and bound ankles would allow, hips thrusting grotesquely upwards as my lover’s cock thundered into me relentlessly until I was sure I would faint from loss of breath.

Eventually and not a moment too soon, I felt his pace slow. I gasped desperately for breath, dimly aware of movement around my lower legs. James’ arms had been either side of my shoulders as he fucked me, his chest low over my tiny boobs. Now all his weight was on his left arm as his right hand searched for something.

Barely pausing in his stroke, I felt a hurried movement around my ankles, a brief flexing of his body and then suddenly my legs were free! The Velcro was still around my ankles but they were no longer tied to the bed.

“Okay Pam! You’re free; show me what you can do!”

Freed of constraint, my legs instinctively rose and parted, my knees spread even wider like the slut I had become. I wrapped my lower legs around my lover’s humping back as if trying to draw his body into mine. James’ cock sank a precious few millimetres deeper into me, the sensation of fullness surging through my belly and chest until I was sure it had pierced my heart.

“Mmm!”

He took his weight on his right arm and reached beneath my back with his left, still without breaking his rhythm. A moment later my cuffed wrists had been released from their bonds too.

My freed arms were numb but flew instinctively to my face to pull my blinfold away.

I blinked as the light hit my eyes and gradually began to focus. There it was only inches above me; my first lover’s handsome face, his body toned and tanned against my pale soft flesh, his hips thundering against mine, driving his thick rod relentlessly into my open, eager sex.

“Jaaammmeees!”

I croaked as my tingliny fingers raked wildly at his strong shoulders, arms and chest then reached down to grab at hips that were now thrusting quickly back and forth as if I was trying to pull him even deeper into me.

“Aaayyy!”

The orgasm that shook my entire body was overwhelming. My head flew back, my chest and belly went into spasm and the tsunami of warmth pulsating outwards from my groin stopped my breath.

“Don’t stoooppp!” I croaked desperately.

My freed arms and legs thrashed on the bed, then wrapped themselves tightly around my lover’s body as a koala would hold a tree, desperate to hold him inside me forever.

“Fuckmeohfuckmeohfuckme!”

James’ body made me feel as no man ever had before. Through my hazy eyes, I could see a smile crossing his handsome face. A moment later his thrusts had paused and before I realised what was happening, he had lifted both my legs up and over his shoulders, pinning my knees together in front of my face, my tiny boobs crushed.

I was helpless again, trapped beneath this man’s body, my most sensitive parts, already thoroughly penetrated, were exposed and available entirely at his whim.

“Oh my God!”

Then his thrusts began again with a vengeance, the new position tightening my vagina hard around his shaft.

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

The room filled with loud, disgustingly wet slapping sounds as last remnants of dignity and control left me instantly.

"FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME!"

The voice was mine but I hardly recognised it. I was shouting now, there was no way my husband next door could fail to hear my cried of ecstasy through the thin walls.

"FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEEE OOOHHHWWWYYYEEESSS!”"

Climax after climax washed over and through me, my arms flailing helplessly on the bed, my head rolling from side to side. On and on it seemed to go, the chain between my still-clamped nipples jingling with every powerful thrust until I felt James’ body go into overdrive, his thrusts became jack-hammer fast and I dimly became aware he was about to ejaculate.

“GonnaCum! GonnaCum! GonnaCum!” he growled angrily as his body began to spasm.

A second later he had pulled out of my vagina, released my pinioned legs from his grasp and was pulling the condom roughly from his cock. Moving rapidly up the bed on his knees, straddling my clamped chest and trapping my arms beneath his shins, he pointed his naked throbbing cock at my face.

“Open your mouth!” he growled. “Quickly! Open it!”

Though scared and bewildered, I instinctively obeyed, opening my lips wide and closing my eyes in self-protection as a split-second later he began to cum.

“NnnnnGGGHH!”

The first rope of semen struck me under the left eye but the second scored a direct hit straight into my open mouth. Before I could react, a third rope had followed it and by the time the fourth spurt emerged from my lover’s penis its pulsing head had been thrust deep between my lips and every last drop of semen was pouring into my open mouth.

It sounds silly now but my first thought was that I would choke – perhaps even drown in the hot, sticky fluid. Once I realised I was not about to die, my second thought was that this was the most disgusting thing that had ever happened to me.

But the third and all subsequent thoughts were that this was truly incredible; that having a man’s pulsating, ejaculating cock in my mouth must be one of the rawest, crudest, most fundamentally sexual things a woman could ever do…

And I was actually doing it!

I was so lost, I’m not sure how long it lasted; licking at his smooth swollen head as the last few drops of semen spilled forth, sucking on those tiny lips as if hungry for every last wriggling sperm. I licked his shaft, cupped his balls, felt his hands on the back of my head holding my face close to his groin, thrusting his cock once more so deep into my throat that I gagged again.

But it couldn’t last forever. Finally, when there was no more seed to flow and with a deep sigh, he released my head. As his cock slipped from my mouth, our eyes locked onto each other.

“Open your mouth,” he panted.

I obeyed without question, the air on my tongue making me very aware of the stange taste and texture of James’ semen which by now was filling my mouth.

“That is so beautiful,” he sighed. “Now swallow it, Pam!”

I stared up at him, shocked, my mouth seemingly half full of the slimy, slightly salty fluid. Before that night I had hardly ever given a man oral sex; the idea of swallowing a mouthful of slimy semen was horrifying and yet...

“I said, swallow it!” he repeated, lifting the chains attached to my nipples. “And look me in the eyes while you do it!”

He gave the chain a slow but strong tug. My poor teats were all but numb by now but the pull twisted them horribly. I yelped, more in surprise rather than sheer pain then, my eyes fixed on his, forced myself to swallow.

At first I choked on the gooey slime.

“I... I can’t!” I mumbled, my mouth still full of fluid.

“All of it, Pam,” James admonished, pulling the chain a little harder. “Swallow like the slut you are!”

Taking a deep breath through my nose, I forced myself to try once more.I gagged again; he pulled the chain on my clamps. I winced, then tried a third time.

Two ghastly gulps later, all James’ tiny, wriggling sperm had disappeared down my throat.

“Open up; let me see!” he ordered.

I opened my mouth wide.

“Stick out your tongue!”

I obeyed again, the air rushing into my mouth heightening the residual taste of his cum on my tongue.

“Good girl, Pam. I’m proud of you.”

I fell back onto the rumpled sheet, my back stiff, my hips still raised, the clamps on my nipples still firmly in place while my lover gathered his senses and his strength. We were both sweating, our chests heaving as we gasped for breath.

James smiled down at me with a rather sheepish, post-ejaculatory smile. I smiled up at him; he shuffled back down my body, lifted his knee over me and rolled alongside.

“This might tingle a bit,” he warned with a wry smiled.

Then gently, one by one, he removed the clamps from my white, bloodless nipples.

“Owww!”

I yelped as a surge of blood flowed back into my teats and their pinkness began to return. The pain was excruciating; they stung horribly but it felt strangely satisfying all the same.

It was over. My first unfaithful fuck had happened. I could never be the same again.

I turned my face towards my lover and he lowered his mouth to mine. We kissed long and deep, tongues intertwined, mouths open obscenely wide and I realised to my amazement that despite all we had just done to each other, this was in fact our first proper kiss of the evening.

Many more kisses followed as I lay in his arms, recovering. His body was taut and reassuring, his cock now flaccid, pressing against my hip.

“How did it feel?” James eventually asked, stroking my cheek with his fingertips. “Your first unfaithful fuck?”

I could feel tears welling up within me. Tears of what, I didn’t know. Emotion? Relief? Love? Guilt? Remorse? Maybe a bit of all these.

"It was lovely. Thank you thank you thank you…” I began to ramble.

“You were good Pam. Very good indeed for a beginner,” he said, his fingers stroking the globes of my tiny boobs, keeping well clear of my damaged nipples.

“You really mean that?” I asked amazed. He nodded.

“Cross my heart. You were amazing.”

I let the words sink in before replying.

“James, I’ve never..,. never done anything like that before,” I began.

“Well you have now,” he grinned. “That’s what swinging is all about; new experiences.” He chuckled. “There’s no going back now. I think you’re a lost cause Pam, like we are.”

"I've never, ever felt that good, that sexy, that… oh God, so like a real woman before," I said, meaning every word.

He chuckled again.

"I'm really pleased you enjoyed it. It’s so important that your first time is good if you're really going to enjoy the swinging lifestyle. And I’m sure you are going to enjoy it. You are a natural, Pam."

We lay quietly in each other’s arms for a while, listening to the sounds of squeaking bed springs and moans of pleasure from the other room.

“Doesn’t sound like they’re anywhere near finished yet,” James said with a wry grin. “Is there anything you’d like to do while we wait?”

There was; we both knew what it was too. We both also knew it had to be me that said it.

"James?”

“Yes Pam?”

“I really liked it when you forced me; when you made me do what you wanted whether I liked it or not.”

“I think I could tell,” he chuckled.

“Well, do you think we could try it without force? Could we do it as if we were married to each other not to someone else?”

He looked down on me with a warm smile.

“This is your night, Pam. I’m happy to do whatever you want.” He smiled wanly and flicked his half-erect cock. “But I might need a bit of help getting this fellow ready!”

I returned his smile, took his heavy, soft penis in my hand and without hesitation, lowered my opening mouth towards its head, taking it willingly, deep between my lips. The smell and taste of my own pungent juices on his smooth skin and pubic hair was an unpleasant shock but the satisfying feeling of a man’s erection growing and hardening within my mouth overcame any revulsion I might at first have felt. I licked and sucked until the shaft was hard in my hand and deep in my throat.

Once fully erect, James reached for another condom but something made hold his wrist.

“Don’t,” I said anxiously.

“You’re sure?” he asked softly. “You don’t mind taking the risk?”

I nodded.

“I’m sure you haven’t got anything nasty. Besides, if the last one was for me; I think this one should be for you!”

“You’re a remarkable girl, Pam.”

A moment later he had mounted me gently and that huge pole of muscle was forcing its way into my unconstrained and entirely unresisting body for the second time. I yielded completely to his desires and in doing so began to understand what real sexual freedom was.

With my total surrender and willing compliance, James fucked me for as long as he wanted, in every position he wanted and used every part of my body that he wanted. I responded as awkwardly as an inexperienced housewife could respond but at that moment, in that room, there was nothing I would not do to make my first ever lover happy.

The feeling of his bare flesh within my unprotected body brought raw, lustful; almost feral sensations; emotions beyond any I had experienced or even imagined and with climaxes to match. When, exhausted, we reached orgasm – me for the last time, James for his first – it was almost simultaneous. As he ejaculated inside me and I felt his firm, masculine body filling my welcoming, unprotected feminine belly with his warm, sticky seed, I knew something in my life had changed forever.

Afterwards he deliberately marked me, sucking the skin of my neck between his teeth and into his mouth as if we were teens, leaving the beginnings of a large, dark ‘hickey’ just below collar level. There, he told me, it could be hidden from the world, or displayed as a souvenir of my first act of infidelity.

As with all the rest of my first infidelity, the choice was mine.

***

“Are you okay, Pam?”

My husband Paul turned his gaze from the windscreen and spoke quietly as we drove through the dark country lanes in the small hours of the morning from the chalet and back towards our home.

“I’m fine,” I replied in what even I could tell was a slightly dreamy voice.

“Did you did enjoy the evening?”

“Mmm,” I replied absently, my mind still full of all that I had done and had been done to me over the past few hours.

“Was it all… as you wanted it to be?”

“Oh yes,” I sighed.

Silence descended again as we sped through the darkness. I stared at the passing hedgerows, feeling a very different person from the girl who only hours earlier, had reluctantly gone into that restaurant to meet those strange, probably-perverted people my husband had met on some disreputable website.

I had left home a normal, faithful, outwardly conventional wife and mother-of-two with a confused attitude towards sex and a guilty preference for a little pain.

I was returning a fallen women; a slut; soiled, defiled, my body bearing outwardly the marks of my infidelity, my womb containing the sticky evidence of fornication, some of which was even then leaking into my panties.

My mind struggled with the weight of my sin and guilt, along with memories of unbelievable pleasure.

It had been a mistake to let James ejaculate inside me unprotected but I had been so confused, so dizzied by the heady mix of pain and orgasm that a rational decision had been beyond me. I was on the pill and was sure he was clean but I would have to watch out for that in future.

In future? Was I really imagining my next evening of swinging already?

I took a surreptitious glance to my right and gently rubbed the darkening patch on my neck. It was my first lover’s mark; at that moment I felt proud to bear it. Even then I could tell it was going to be large and dark for some time, a constant reminder that for one night at least, I had belonged to another man.

Alongside me, looking outwardly as normal as I hoped I did myself was my husband. Was he going through the same torments as me? Was he feeling as lost and uncertain as his freshly unfaithful wife? After all, it had been his idea and, if my ears were to be believed, he had fallen into infidelity just as hard as I had.

I looked across at his strong, familiar face. He smiled back.

“I’m proud of you, Pam,” he said, squeezing my right thigh with his left hand. “I hope you got what you needed tonight.”

We had promised we would neither ask what the other had done nor volunteer anything about what we had done ourselves but it was clear my husband was fishing for information. Just as I had heard the sounds of him and Nicky having wild, passionate sex in the room next door, he couldn’t have failed to hear the noises both James and I had made during our time together.

I fidgeted on the seat; my vulva was very sore from where the clamp had bit into my clitoris and of course from the energetic hammering my vagina had received from James’ over-sized cock. I felt bruised inside too, my cervix had received a battering the like of which it had never known before, but it was a strangely good feeling.

A feeling that I knew I wanted to feel again and again!

What was less pleasant was the way the car’s seat belt was making my tight top chafe against my sore, bruised teats. My ugly, useless bra had proved too painful on my nipples to be worn so was now in my handbag but my husband didn’t seem to have noticed.

I was trying to hold the chest strap away from my body as inconspicuously as I could. It was clear Paul had at least noticed that and was desperately fighting back the urge to ask what James and I had done to cause this.

To my surprise, I found I simply wasn’t interested in knowing how my husband had chosen to spend his own night of infidelity. I assumed from the noises coming through the thin walls that he and Nicky had enjoyed a prolonged period of energetic lovemaking but which positions they had chosen – or even which orifices - was more than I wanted to know.

I didn’t want to talk aboujt my own evening with my husband either and I made a silent promise to keep my body hidden from him for a few days while my well-earned wounds healed. Meanwhile I had to take stock of what had happened.

I had been unfaithful for the first time.

I had been tied and helpless for the first time.

I had let my nipples and clitoris be clamped for the first time

I had given oral sex a stranger for the first time – had even performed my first ever deep-throat.

I had been fucked in positions I had never tried before.

I had enjoyed more and more intense orgasms than ever before.

I had let a stranger cum in my mouth and had even swallowed it.

Finally and most unwisely I had been crazed enough to let that same stranger inseminate me unprotected.

What had I become? After all that, I couldn’t still be the same girl I had been only a few hours ago, could I? But my husband was talking.

“Sorry Paul. I was miles away,” I smiled at his handsome face.

“I thought so,” he smiled back. “I hope that’s a good sign. I was asking whether... whether you enjoyed it enough to maybe do it again? When you’re ready of course,” he added hastily.

It had happened; the man who had persuaded me to do all this had finally asked the question that he had been desperate to ask. The answer was obvious but, hard as it was, I didn’t respond straight away. Instead I paused and looked out of the window while I counted to twenty.

“Pam?”

“I’m not sure,” I lied. “It depends. Did you like it enough to do it again? Did it bother you, knowing that I was doing… things too?”

“Well, it was tough knowing you were with someone,” his lies were as bad as mine. I doubted he had given me a single thought once he had gained access to Nicky’s panties. “But if it’s okay with you, I wouldn’t mind seeing them again.”

I paused for another count of twenty.

“Pam?” his voice was a question but I waited a little longer before replying.

“Well if you’re sure it’s what you really want....” I said in as reluctant a tone as I could manage.

“That’s great! Really great!”

My husband’s voice was a mix of excited contentment mixed with relief as he settled back in the driving seat and concentrated on the darkness ahead. We drove through what remained of the night towards our home, our kids and the life we used to live but which I knew would never be quite the same again.

Feeling very tired, I settled back in my seat and tried to doze. It wasn’t easy; my body was beginning to stiffen, my nipples were red and untouchable. There had already been small purple bruises around my clitoris when I reluctantly dressed; they must be bigger and darker now. My vagina was sore, over-stretched and over-used and I was becoming aware of something sticky leaking into my panties.

But I felt more alive than I had felt for many, many years; more attractive; more feminine, more free, more liberated and fulfilled than I had felt in my entire life before.

My first evening swinging hadn’t been at all what I had expected but it had been amazing!

It was going to change my confidence, my marriage, my life, me!

I had become an unfaithful painslut and had loved every second of it!

 

Published 
Written by JennyGently
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments