Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing the Game

"Jane plays along..."

16
7 Comments 7
3.3k Views 3.3k
604 words 604 words

In common with many university students, Jane had a summer job to bolster her finances. As she let herself into the empty house she shared with her mother, her only thought was to take a shower and get the smell of fried food from her hair.

As the naked, showered girl padded from the bathroom to her own room, she heard the phone ringing in her mother's bedroom.

Thinking maybe her mum was checking she had got home okay Jane picked up the receiver.

“Hello.”

“Hi Mary, are you alone, or is Jane back yet?”

“I’m not... I mean, no she's still out, I'm alone, lover,” Jane had recognised the voice of Jim, her mother's boyfriend, and decided to tease him a little.

“Good, because I am lying here nursing a hard cock and thought a little phone sex would be good.”

Jane felt a thrill pass through her body and decided, why not, mum enjoys him, why not me?

“Sounds good, lover, get that cock up me.”

“Not so fast babe, need to eat that pussy first.”

“Yes, eat me out. Holding my cunt open, get that magic tongue in there.”

“Licking you from clit to arsehole and back, finger yourself, get those juices pouring. Cock needs your cunt girl, time for you to feel it. That vibrator you keep by the bed, get it ready, sweetheart.”

Jane knew where her mother kept her seven-inch fuck toy and grabbed it from the bedside table drawer.

“Got it, lover, thinking of your cock in me, rubbing my clit now.”

“Push it in deep, fuck yourself, won't take long for my spunk to flow. Work your cunt, girl, want us to cum together.”

“Fuck yes, working it in, deeper and deeper, wank that cock, lover, want to hear you cum.”

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

“Turn the vibe on, make that cunt shake, want to hear it buzz.”

“Yes, doing it, fuck, so good, so good.”

“Get a finger up your arsehole, be my arse slut, you know you like my cock up there. Do it now, feel the vibe through the membrane, fuck both holes, slut.”

“Oh fuck, yes, make me cum. Wank that cock, talk dirty to me lover, want to be your slut.”

“Yes, my dirty fuck slut, my bitch, my cum dump, I know you like to eat cunt as well as cock, you fucking dyke. Maybe I should fuck some other slut, and make you eat my spunk out of her sex slit.”

“Oh fuck yes, for you, lover, I would suck a bitch out, anything to make you want to fuck me more. Fuck my holes, lover, use my body, make me your whore, and make me cum.”

“Fuck, bitch, keep talking like that and my balls will empty. Rub that clit and finger those fuck holes, you cum swallowing whore.”

“Yes, spunk for me, want your jets of cum in me. So close now, make me cum.”

“Cumming... going to spunk... can't hold back... fuck your cunt... take it, bitch!”

“Yes, take me... cumming...fill my fuck hole...want your spunk...now! God, lover, that was so good... cunt is throbbing... perfect... thank you.”

“My pleasure, a fantastic cum for me as well... better get off the line before your daughter gets home, bye, lover.”

“Yes don't want mu... Jane to catch us, bye, lover.”

Jim smiled down at the naked woman lying between his legs, “That was fantastic Mary, she was a great phone fuck.

The woman let his softening cock slide from her mouth as she looked up at him.

“Of course she was... she is my daughter after all!”

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments