Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Premiere of a Masterpiece

"A husband is immersed in a dangerous fantasy"

23
4 Comments 4
9.9k Views 9.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words

I had a long kiss with my wife Samantha before leaving home. I sank my hands in her flaming red hair and sucked her lower lip, then kissed her white porcelain neck. I had so much lust for her because it had been longer than two weeks since we'd had sex. It was because I had a business trip that week, she was on a training previous weekend and there were a few other smaller activities. I could do it with her just then, but I needed to attend a friend's gathering.

I felt really sorry that I left home that Friday evening, but Rick insisted on gathering our friend group in his house. We are an all guys group; myself, Paul, Matt and Rick. Our friend group has been together since college, and we meet once every one or two months to watch sports, play card games or just get drunk.

Lately, another activity was added to our meetings, because of Rick. He developed a strange hobby in the last year. He would lay a woman and record it with a secret camera. Then, he would show this video to us in an occasional meeting.

When I was entering his house that Friday, I was pretty sure that he had another 'adventure' to share with us, because only then was he so excited to host us in his house.

He opened the door with a wide smile, “Welcome Martin, you are the first to show up. I knew that you are the biggest fan of my movies.” He was being ironic. Because, I was the one who always made fun of his videos.

 “Oh, a video again? So, you saved enough money to buy another prostitute?” I said to mock him.

 He rolled his eyes and answered with an unexpected confidence, “Dude, you are stubborn. But, I promise that after tonight you won't question my womanizer skills anymore.”

 “Okay 'womanizer', I'm looking forward to seeing that.” I said with sarcasm and proceeded to the kitchen to grab some booze. His kitchen was a mess, just fitting for a desperately single man. I took a beer and got my place in the TV room. We didn't talk until Paul and Matt had arrived, I just drunk my beer while thinking about my sexy wife that I left at home and Rick prepared snacks in the kitchen.

 Soon the team was gathered. Matt and Paul were positively excited. They enjoyed these little shows of Rick, as they were unique amateur videos with side stories they could find nowhere else.

 I didn't like the attention Rick gets in such meetings, because we have a rivalry remaining from the college days. We were the exact opposites of each other, that's why we didn't like each other even we shared our best friends. I was the nice and smart guy while he was simple-minded and immature. I had affectionate relationships with girls occasionally, but he was shy and had nothing to share with a girl. He was good in sports and would try even harder against me. He would directly taunt me in our friend group, while I would make fun of him with jokes. I tamed him with my wits over the years and his shyness against the women had become a common joke among us.

 I think that this video-making hobby was his reaction to our jokes about his single status. He'd developed this hobby after he started to work in a new job. As a part of his job, he was visiting hotels for selling his company's services. A few months after this job, the video nights had begun, and videos were always in a hotel room.

 “So, what does our talented director have for us today?” Paul asked, taking his place in front of the wide-screen TV. He used to be the most sexually active among us. Although he's loyal to his wife since 3 years, he would enjoy watching an authentic porn movie with fine women.

 “Let me guess, plotted in a hotel room?” I tried to tease, but it was not heard. Through one year, Paul and Matt stopped joining in my jokes and started to admire Rick clearly.

 “Gentlemen, it is an important day for the cinema history, today.” Rick said with an excited voice, “In the honor of this masterpiece, let's drink good alcohol.” He produced a bottle of good whiskey.

 To my surprise he gave it to me. “It's your honor man, my greatest critic.” Paul and Matt chuckled while Rick resumed “Without your harsh comments I would never improve myself this much.”

 “Oh yeah, you have become a superstar,” I responded pretentiously which was reacted by a smirk of Matt.

 I served the drinks. Rick tossed his glass, “To the great critic, Sir Martin!”

 All of us joined with our glasses. I couldn't hide my smile after this unexpected appreciation. I thought that Rick developed a mature approach to our conflict. So I was pretty excited and curious, also considering his promise at the door. I listened carefully when he started to lay the background of his last encounter.

 “Previous Friday, I was in a lake-side resort for business. After having a few boring meetings with administration, I decided to visit the bar. It was about 7 p.m. when I entered. At the beginning it was boring and empty. I considered returning to the room soon, but my steak took long to serve, so I stayed some longer.

 “It was about 8 something, my fortune started to turn. A group of people came, some were in business attire, but few of them were in more relaxed clothes. One particular woman dressed in a tight dark blue dress with an inviting cleavage took my attention. Her outfit was far more brave comparing to the rest of her group. Her curves were signaling her fertility, her revealed shapely legs were telling that she is a ferocious hunter. And last, but not least, she was a redhead.”

 This last remark created an excitement in the room. Matt, as the most vulnerable for erotic material among us chuckled and took a sip from his whiskey and Paul couldn't stop himself from interrupting “Wow! Congrats man, for your first redhead!”

 I felt some movement in my boxer, because the reference of a redhead, with Rick's unfiltered description reminded me my sexy wife. I imagined her body and wished being at home.

 “Yeah...” Rick resumed. “So, there she was, clearly on the hunt after her boring business stuff. My sensitive nose could smell that.” -giggles of Matt and Paul- “I just ordered another drink and started watching my prey, sneaky as a crocodile.”

 Matt was quite boosted, “Oh my god, I can't wait. Come on Rick, show us the video.”

 “Okay, okay, you pathetic prick, I will fast-forward. Then, her mates retired to their rooms one by one, luckily no one made the obvious move she was waiting for. At the last stage she was left with 2 girls and a guy. So, on her way back from the restroom I tok her attention...”

 “...and you jumped to the bed.” Matt finished Rick's story impatiently.

 All of us laughed at that and focused on the TV while Rick reached for the remote controller.

 We saw Rick on the screen. He moved away from the camera and sat at the edge of the bed. The camera was positioned on the right side of the bed. Its focus was in the middle of the bed. Because of the dim light of the room and camera's quality, it was hard to tell that it's Rick when he moved to the edge of the bed.

 “This is the camera in the wardrobe,” Rick explained, “it will give you a detailed view of the action, especially the final scene. There is a mirror attached on the wardrobe, so she won't spot the small space between the sliding doors.”

 “Man, we should buy you a better camera,” said Paul.

 Then we heard the door knock in the video. That was the last sound we heard, because the video went silent. He welcomed the woman, they came to the edge of the bed. We could see her body very shortly, before she turned and sat on the bed. She had a large decolt and her legs were in sexy dark socks each having a single vertical stripe.

 “Rick, you lucky bastard,” Paul commented at this point, “she looks like a fine slut in that dress.”

 Rick celebrated the fact by toasting with his glass, and they drank together.

 Rick and the woman were talking in the video, in the mean time Rick was feeling her hips. Sitting beside Rick, she looked like a rabbit next to a wolf. Rick had a large and tanned body, in contrast the woman was short, curvy and pale.

 “Wait, wait, why no sound?” Matt asked with frustration.

 Rick's answer was not satisfactory, “A man and his partner should have some privacy.”

 “What privacy?” Matt protested.

 I used the opportunity to speculate, “They are discussing the payment.” Paul and Matt laughed with a roar, even Rick couldn't stop smiling.

 Meanwhile, in the video, Rick held the chin of the woman and told her something few sentences long. Then he pulled her slowly by the chin. She didn't seem very eager at the moment, but also didn't resist Rick's pull. Rick just gripped her cheeks with his one hand and kissed her vulgarly. Video's sound returned right at the same moment, so we could hear the wet sounds of the kiss.

 The woman was facing away from us. I was pretty curious about this babe's face as we couldn't see it clearly so far. All we see were a curvy body and somewhat red hair in the low light of the room. My mind started to relate this woman to my wife, since there was no info to decline this idea. Of course, I was sure that it wasn't possible, but my mind was full of my wife all the evening and now there was this video, featuring a redhead babe.

 I thought about my wife waiting in our house. I related the body parts of the unknown redhead to Samantha's. I focused on her curvy hips which looked similar to my wife's. Their sizes were also alike.

 Imagining my wife made me hard. When I peeked quickly over the room, I realized that I was not the only person who is hard already. Matt was reactive as always.

 It was not long till the redhead was ignited in the video. She started to touch and survey Rick's muscular arms and moved her head in response to the kiss. We heard her moan lightly just before they stopped their passionate kiss. Video got muted for a few seconds, since Rick's mouth was not moving I supposed that she told something. Then Rick stood up, and we heard the clinking sound of Rick's belt. She knelt quickly in front of him.

ShaaronLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShaaronLee

 She was facing us but her face was still not recognizable due to the distance and Rick's shadow. My pervert mind was glad of that and created a dangerous fantasy that the woman in the video was my wife. I ignored the fact that the man is Rick, but he was not me neither. I always enjoyed watching porn about cheating women and sometimes fantasized my wife with a stranger. So in my sexually hungry state, my mind found an opportunity to bring up this fantasy.

 As Rick's trouser came down we heard the woman's appreciation with a soft moan. Then we only saw the standing Rick's back -“Nice ass” giggled Paul- and we heard the slutty slurping sounds of the redhead's mouth, giving a blowjob.

 I was totally immersed in my fantasy and I was enjoying even the sounds, but Matt protested, so Rick fast forwarded the video.

 The next thing we saw was the horny Rick throwing the naked babe onto the bed. Again their position was hiding her face from us, as they were tilted a little. The woman was lying on her back. Rick put on a condom and positioned himself to enter her already, but the video got silent for a few seconds and he changed his mind.

 He started licking redhead's gorgeous C-cup tits -which I didn't have difficulty relating to Samantha's- and proceeded slowly down to her pussy, licking and kissing her body along the way. She rested her legs on Rick's back while her pussy was being eaten. Her legs were nicely packed in sexy lingerie. It was a beautiful scene, we could see her voluptuous body and hear her slutty moans. Soon, the video got silent, so I guessed that she was verbal at this part.

 Meanwhile, I refreshed their whiskey on Paul's request.

 After few minutes of licking she pushed him with her legs and then spread wide for him. They didn't move for a while, Rick standing on his knees, his endowed cock pointing up in a blue condom, the redhead laying on her back and waiting submissively with her legs up, spread and folded at knees. We didn't hear anything, but I was sure that she was begging him to fuck.

 “Oh god, such a slutty baby,” Paul commented, “You bastard, you lucky bastard.”

 Rick was spoiled and spared another detail about her “You're wrong Paul, man, she is not a baby, she even has a baby.”

Paul's reaction was just “Wow”. Matt went one step further “You are the wife hunter man! Go Rick, destroy that married pussy!”

So she was also married, with child, that fitted well to my imaginary story. I was sunk even deeper in my fantasy: My slutty wife with a stranger in a hotel room...

The Rick on the video held the shapely legs and approached on his knees. As he approached towards the girl and the camera, the unknown man in my fantasy transformed more and more to Rick. While he was standing on the screen with all his might, it was hard to assume someone other than Rick. So, when he was pushing his large cock into her, I imagined that the stranger with my Samantha was actually Rick.

We heard her cute moaning while he was pushing his shaft slowly. “She was very tight for a married woman,” Rick explained at that moment. He started to fuck her nicely, we heard her groans and his grunts once in a while.

I was enjoying the scenario I created in my mind. Samantha, my slut wife was being ravished with Rick's thick cock. It was easy to imagine her enjoying it. She often told how big is my cock, how she likes a big cock, and Rick had a clear size advantage over me.

My hand went to my crotch, I started to massage my dick. As Rick pounded the redhead hard and made her groan more than Samantha normally does, I made believe that Samantha would enjoy him better than me. I felt corrupt with the idea, but it was inevitable.

Rick fucked the redhead for a several minutes, until she came screaming. Paul started applauding, Matt also joined him. They were cheering for him “Good fucker! Wife hunter! You are a pornstar!”...

He stood up and received the compliments without modesty. “I could create this masterpiece, all thanks to this man” he pointed me. I was caught off-guard. When they looked at me, they saw my aroused face and my hand pressed on my crotch. They just all laughed and I smiled pretentiously. At the same time, I got all red with shame that I was stroking to a fantasy of Rick fucking my wife. Luckily, no one could read my mind.

Rick showed me his empty glass. I refilled all glasses with the last part from the bottle, we were going fast.

Everyone took their seats as the video was still. Rick was not finished yet, so he took the woman on his lap. They kissed without sexual intercourse for a while. The redhead was kissing him with so much hunger as if it was her first kiss.

After a long dirty kiss, she pushed him to his back and took his cock in a cowgirl position. She was so wet that it slid easily. She moved her hips slowly and moaned with pleasure. We were watching her gorgeously curvy back. The video was muted quite many times. I started to imagine the dialogues. Samantha spoke in my fantasy “Oh Rick, you are a beast”, “You made me a slut, I am addicted to your cock”, “My pussy will never be the same again.” These sentences were fitting well to the redhead on the video because she was groaning and screaming, pulling the bed sheet, pushing stronger and stronger with her hips. I was stroking my dick constantly, I felt the ecstasy spreading all over my body. I always enjoyed the idea of a slut wife, and it was quite a good show happening before me.

In the video, Rick rose to a sitting pose. He grabbed her ass while she wrapped her arms around Rick's neck. He was kissing and pounding her hard. We heard her voice for the first time at this moment, “Oh, oh, Rick... you motherfucker... you fuck me... so good... s-sho gouhh...” interlaced with slurps and moans.

I was deep in my fantasy, my perverted brain also fitted the voice to my sweetheart Samantha. I stroked my dick in ecstasy, ignoring what others might think, I started moaning!

All of a sudden, Rick made a surprise move and lifted her. She didn't like to be separated from his cock and protested “Ahh Rick, come, give me... fuck me!”

He held her shoulders and mumbled “I want to see us on the mirror baby” while turning her around. She giggled to this nasty idea.

I was quite close to the orgasm when I first saw her face. Apart from her red cheeks and ecstatic gaze, she was completely the same as the Samantha I know. I was not sure if it was real or imagination for a moment. My wife Samantha was facing the camera, her legs were spread and her pussy was touching the tip of Rick's cock. Only reason it was not entering were the hands of Rick, lifting below her legs. “Come on Rick, push it already!”

I didn't know what to do at that moment, I was in a fucked up situation. I and my college friends were actually watching how my beloved wife was fucked by my arch rival, Rick. They even saw me masturbating to it. It was the most humiliating moment of my life.

In the same time, every single cell of my body was stimulated. I watched my greatest fantasy to come true. My wife fucked another man, probably not the first time. Speaking of her appearance and behavior, she enjoyed it more than any sex she had with me. She was a hotwife!

I felt mixed feelings towards Rick. It was anger that he put me in this position, jealousy that he tasted my wife and envy that he fucked her better than I do.

All of these ideas run through my brain in a few seconds, during Samantha's begging cry, “Come on Rick, push it already!”.

I watched as Rick's thick cock spread the pussy lips of my wife. It was surprising how quickly it went balls-deep. Samantha groaned with pleasure. He started to fuck her with an increasing rythym.

I was just focused on the video and forgot the existence of others in the room. Although the video was running in normal speed, I processed every detail as if it was slow motion. His balls were hitting her pussy with the momentum of every push. Her juices were gushing down, shining on his blue condom, forming gluish strings with his cock. It repeated a good many times.

After watching his thrusts hypnotizedly for a while I moved my attention to her upper body. I watched how her belly and tits jumped with every slam, how her eyes went blank with delight, how Rick worked her neck with his filthy tongue... it was just too much for me. I stroked and grunted freely. My groans accompanied the screams of my wife in the screen. We were reaching together to the best orgasms of our lives. I released my cum into my pants while she creamed another man's cock.


I closed my eyes as the post-orgasm consciousness struck me. My boxers were wet with my sticky spunk. I rested my head back on the sofa and tried to overcome the awkwardness of the situation. The video was turned off. The room went totally silent, except the sounds of cars coming from the street. I could hear Matt, Paul and Rick's breathing and careful moves, they were waiting for my reaction tensely.

However, I wasn't tense, my muscles were all relaxed after the great orgasm. Rick totally defeated me, we watched him fucking my wife and I served them whiskey during that. My pride was crushed. At the zero point, I had overcome my ego. My mind was calm and free.

I thought about the whole incident; my wife was dressed like a slut for hunting, Rick happened to be hunting in the same bar, so they found each other. I wasn't angry at them, I understood them. I wasn't very good in bed, so Samantha wanted more. Rick was a single man, he had needs. They were both attractive and lustful, so they had a great sex. Part of me was even glad that they did it and I could see it.

After I reached a conclusion, I stood and left the room. I didn't look at them or said anything.

 

Published 
Written by sinkmartini
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments