Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Premium Pussy

"Denise makes sure her insurance premium is paid, the best way possible."

12
10 Comments 10
14.9k Views 14.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words
I think the insurance man fancies me. It’s the way he looks at me when he comes over to collect the premium every week. He’s not rude or nothing, he don’t gawp or stare, but there’s just something in his eyes that tells me he wouldn’t mind a bit.

We have quite a few insurance policies to pay, the house, life insurance and Billy’s old banger of a car, even though the annual insurance is more than it’s worth. That was down to the speeding points on his licence, due to him thinking he was still a boy racer and not a married man with kids.
I wouldn’t mind having it off with the insurance man cause he’s a handsome bugger, bit older than me, hair always fresh cut, wearing a smart suit, smelling of after-shave. He’s also always clean shaved too, which my Billy aint. He’ll go days between shaves which means he’s constantly stubbly and scratching my face when he kisses me. Charlie, the insurance man, is also very clean and fresh looking, not like Billy who works in a garage and is always grubby and stinky with engine oil.

I wouldn’t feel guilty about taking Charlie’s cock or nothing, cause Billy hardly gives me his much any more. I never married him cause I loved him anyway, I just wanted to get away from my folks, who were a pain in the arse. Yeah, I liked Billy and he paid attention when he courted me, but now that we was married he didn’t bother with me much and preferred to go down the pub with his mates of an evening. He knew I’d be lying in bed waiting for him if he came home randy. Then he’d kiss me and feel my tits for a bit before he climbed on top of me, fucked me for a few minutes and shot his muck into me. I wasn’t that experienced, but I knew there was more to a good shag than that.

Charlie came over Monday evenings and sometimes Billy was there and sometimes he wasn’t. I preferred it when he wasn’t, cause I liked to put on a bit of make-up when Charlie was coming, and I didn’t want Billy to notice. If he’d had any kind of a brain he’d have noticed that I was always extra juicy on a Monday night and that was because of Charlie, not because he was fingering me with his grimy fingers.

Billy didn’t even suspect anything when Charlie told him he could pay the insurance premium by Direct Debit, to save him disturbing us, and I said we didn’t like to use the bank too much. It was because I wanted to see Charlie every week, but Billy thought it was because he did so many cash deals outside work and that money never saw the bank or the taxman.
I’m a bit of a beanpole and my legs is long, if not great shaped, so it surprised me the first time I noticed Charlie looking at them while we was sitting across from each other in the living room. It was then I realised he must fancy me and that was quite exciting. Once he’d gone I fingered myself a bit, thinking about him shagging me, and had a cum. It was a good one.

He was quite chatty when we was alone together, and he was making out my receipt. Asking me all about myself, interested in my dull life, even the kids, and I liked that. He didn’t wear a wedding ring, so I knew he wasn’t married, but I imagined he had some flash bird he drove about in that big car of his. What he was doing looking at my legs God only knows. I’d been pretty when I was a girl, but now I didn’t see me winning any beauty competitions. Still, if he was looking he must have been interested, only he never took it any further. I tried to work out how I could let him know that I was available for a bit of naughty if he fancied it, but I couldn’t think how. Oh, I could have thrown myself at him easy, but I was scared that if I’d got it wrong and he hadn’t been looking at my legs at all, I’d look like a right idiot. So, spreading my knees when he was looking at my legs was out of the question, too blatant.

I talked to my friend Penny about it and she says, “Denise, all you has to do is flash a bit of flesh, accidental like, and if he’s up for it he’ll grab you.”
And I said, “What do you mean by flash a bit of flesh, cause I don’t want to be making an exhibition of myself and him thinking I’m nuts cause he’s not interested.”
“You’re a silly little shit,” she says. “You got to be coming out of the bath when he comes over, and be wrapped just in a towel, and then when you’re reaching for something the towel slips a bit and he gets an eyeful and Bob’s your uncle.”
“That’s pants,” I says, “what if he don’t get the message and just hands me back me towel.”
“Well, then you’ll know he aint interested for a fact.”
“But I want him to be interested,” I complained.
“Well, just tell him,” she replied, which was no help at all.

In the end run he made the move himself and put me out of my agony.
“You have very pretty legs, Mrs Fraser,” he said one night.
“Get away, they’re skinny, and call me Denise” I says back, blushing to my roots.
“No they’re not, they’re lovely. I hope I’m not offending you.”
“No, no,” I said, turning my knees to the side, like they was embarrassed at being looked at. “You aint offending me. Just, I noticed you looking at my legs ages ago, but I didn’t think you was interested.”
He leaned forward. “Well, you must realise that it’s very awkward making advances to a married woman, Denise.”
“Is that what you’re doing, making advances?”
He smiled at that, showing off them straight white teeth of his. “I suppose I am. Do you mind?”
“No, no, I don’t,” I giggled, “I was hoping you would.”
“Really?”
“Though why you should is beyond me. You must meet lots of girls what is better looking than me and single.”
“Yes, but you have something they don’t, you’re sexy.”
It was the first time anybody had ever said that about me and I was shocked. Sexy was tarts that wandered about with their tits out and skirts so short they were showing their pants, and I weren’t nothing like that, so I didn’t understand what he meant.
“What way am I sexy then?” I asked him.
“I can’t explain it. You just are. You turn me on.”
I could smell his after-shave and see his pressed shirt and the clean finger-nails on his hands and wanted to tell him that he turned me on too, but that wouldn’t have been very lady-like. I had to play a little hard to get.
“You’re mad,” I teased.
“Mad for you.”
“I’m married.”
“I know.”
“I got kids.”
“I know that too. I still want you.”

I wanted to skip straight over and plant myself in his lap, but the kids were still up and playing in their room so I couldn’t take the risk of them coming through to the living room and catching us.
“What are you going to do about it?” I breathed.
“Perhaps you could invite me over to visit when you’re alone?”
I thought quickly. There was half an hour in the afternoons when Kenny was at school and Flo was at nursery. I usually used the time to clean up their room, but that could wait. Besides Billy hardly ever went into their room so he was hardly likely to notice if I’d done my work. Still, half an hour, it wasn’t hardly time for more than a quickie, but it would still be better than what I was currently getting. The thought of actually having it off with another man suddenly made me nervous.
“I’ll need to think about it,” I said, “Give me your number and I’ll phone you when you can come over.”
He passed me his business card. “I’m in this area Mondays and Tuesdays, so I can be here in fifteen minutes.”

As he was leaving, he put his arm round my waist as we reached the living room door and pulled me towards him. His mouth found mine and he gave me a hot, wet, kiss as I tried to push him away desperately.
“The kids!” I complained.
“Sorry, I couldn’t resist.”

Once he’d gone I had to go to the loo and change my knickers. As I’d suspected, they were wringing and Billy got a right good shag that night.
I had a week to kill before I could see my lover, as I was already regarding Charlie. I spent every private moment with my hand between my legs, imagining how wonderful it would be to have another man, a good man, inside me.

If Billy noticed any change in me, how I seemed more alive, he never said nothing. He’d always said that he didn’t need to worry about me as there was no way I could get another man, less I was giving them some of my steak and kidney pudding to go with the nooky, which was like my speciality. Now here I was going to have it off with a topper like Charlie, a man what worked in a suit and had a computer in his briefcase.

I was itching for him and couldn’t wait to get the weekend out of the way. First thing Monday morning I phoned him and told him to come over half three that afternoon but we’d only have half an hour.
“Half an hour?” he said back to me, sounding really disappointed.
“It’s all I got. Kenny’s back from school at four and then we has to go over to nursery to pick up little Flo.”
“I was hoping for a little more of your company.”
“Oh, Charlie, I’d love to give you more, but I can’t do it.

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

I can’t just desert my kids for a bit of fun.”
“Yes, I understand, of course. And I’m grateful for what little time you can grant me. Perhaps at some future date we could spend more time together.”
“I’ll be waiting for you. Half three,” I says, my pussy already throbbing.
I still had six hours to kill so I did what I had to do round the house and then had some soup for lunch. I wondered what I should wear, how I should act, it was all new to me, this having a fling stuff.

About two I decided it was time to get ready for action so I had a quick bath and put on some make-up. I’d need to remember to wash that off before Billy got home. I also trimmed me bush as I didn’t want to gross him out. He was probably used to birds that waxed their cracks but I was too scared to even shave down there. Still, I tidied it up a bit so I didn’t look like a monkey. I didn’t have anything too sexy by way of underwear so I just put on my best bra (not that I’ve got much in the way of tits) and a new bought pair from a six pack of briefs what was on special offer. They was pastel blue cotton rather than the black silk I’d like to have presented myself to him in, but it was me he wanted surely, not my knickers. I used to wear trouser suits mostly for fancy occasions but I had to make myself accessible to him due to our time limitations, so I put on a top and a corduroy skirt that came down to just above my knees, seeing as how he seemed to appreciate them. When I looked in the mirror I didn’t appear like no femme fatale that was going to have it off with her lover, but I looked a lot more presentable than I usually did.
All me preparations done, I still had half an hour left so I stuck some music on the CD player and poured myself a glass of wine from a bottle Billy had brought home on Friday when he was pissed. I wasn’t likely to get drunk on one glass but it would help to relax me for what I was about to do, commit adulterery.

The doorbell rang at precisely half three but it still made me jump.
“Oh Charlie, it’s you,” I said as I opened the door, as if I hadn’t been wetting my knickers waiting for him.
“Denise,” he replied, his face breaking into that big wide smile and him reaching for me. I dodged out of the road till I could get the door closed behind him, as we had very nosey neighbours. Once the Yale clicked shut I turned and put my arms round his neck.
He kissed me right immediate, his tongue going straight down my throat and his hands going round behind me and cupping my skinny little arse. It was lovely, like what I’d always imagined, exciting. I pushed against him and felt his boner press against me. It had been year since Billy had got hard just kissing me, but there it was, a big thick cock pressing against my belly and letting me know that it wanted to fuck me.

Charlie smelled so good too, and his face was smooth and even his clothes smelled fresh. It was blissful and I sucked on his tongue like it was a cock, making a promise I intended to keep.
It was the best, everything I’d always imagined, him holding me and me doing that melting in his arms stuff, what else could a girl want?

We kissed for ages and ages, him squeezing away at my bum, me holding his handsome face with my hands, the pair of us grinding our middles away at each other.
“Denise, we don’t have a lot of time,” he says suddenly and I realise that we’ve been standing snogging in the hallway for over five minutes, a big chunk of our time together. I took his hint and stuck my hand down to his trousers to massage his cock and he pulled my skirt up so he could get at my arse without no corduroy in the way. I wanted to get him upstairs to a bed, but realised that was impractical. It would have to be on the living room couch, half-dressed, though my fantasy had always been to have him between my legs bollock naked, so I could really enjoy him.
My bold boy, however, had an even better idea by way of saving time and shoved me against the wall as he pulled my knickers down.

This isn’t going to be very civilised, but I don’t see that we have many options,” he says. My knickers slipped down to my ankles as he brought his hands round to massage the little molehills I called my tits. They’d never been a source of much interest for any of my previous men but Charlie gave them a good mauling before leaning down and getting his mouth round one of my titties and sucking on it once he’s pulled my top and bra up.

“Oh Charlie! Oh Charlie!” I gasped, a tiny part of me trying to keep my eye on the clock in the hall to make sure we didn’t overrun. I wanted to relax and enjoy this, my first fling, but it just wasn’t possible. The best thing, I decided was to get it over and done with as soon as possible, and hope that the future would bring me better opportunities to enjoy myself. So I shrugged him off my tit and dropped to my knees to unzip his trousers and pull his cock out. It was a good half an inch shorter than Billy’s which was disappointing, but well thicker and as any girl that enjoys cock knows the girth is way more important than the length. He only had a semi so I gave it a few jerks with my hand before I got my gob round it, when it sprang up like a jack in the box and started fucking my face. Even down there he smelled and tasted nice and clean, not shitty like Billy did, so I could have stayed there quite happy sucking on him and feeling his balls which I’d also pulled out of his suit trousers. He was groaning and saying stuff like, “Oh Denise, that’s beautiful, that’s wonderful!” where Billy would have been saying, “”Suck that, you slut!!”

That affects a woman, believe me, and I knew I was getting juicier and juicier between me legs and desperate for a shag. Once I thought I’d got him as big and hard as I could manage, I jumped up, parked my arse on the side table and kicked me knickers away before lifting one leg to expose myself to my lover.
“Fuck me, Charlie,” I begged.
“I want to lick your pussy,” he says, which is a surprise.
“I don’t need it, I’m well wet,” I tells him.
“It’s not to get you wet,” he replies, dropping to his knees and sticking his face straight into my minge.
It feels lovely, but I wonder what he’s up to. Why’s he licking my fanny when he don’t have to? I’m wet and wide, he’s hard, what’s stopping him sticking his cock straight into me? It occurs to me that he might actually like doing it, but that don’t make sense, he’s a man, despite being a hot bit of stuff.
He tears his face away for a minute. “You taste so good,” he tells me, which is the first compliment me crack’s ever had. All the time his tongue is licking away at my pussy lips and the tips tickling me clitty, driving me half mad.
Billy hates licking my pussy, says it puts him right off, and he’s only done it a couple of times and then just for a few minutes, but Charlie seems to love it. He starts fingering me while he’s licking me and that’s even better cause I love having something inside me, getting stretched like. But time’s running out and even though it’s lovely I’m desperate for a shag.

“Charlie! Charlie!” I hiss, “We don’t have time. You have to fuck me.”
And he stands up, bringing me legs with him so they’re up in the air and his cock slides straight into me.
“Ooh,” I says, and I means it. “Ooh, that’s right lovely.”
Then he gives me the best shag of me whole life. Not right comfortable, with me arse perched on a little table and me legs up on his shoulders, but well satisfactory. We has about ten minutes before we’ll have to get sorted and he hammers me for the full time and makes me come, which I’ve never done on a cock before. It was marvellous, me pussy throbbing like, and trying to grip his big thick cock as it’s thumping into me. I was so wet I was scared I’d stain the front of his trousers, but he told me that wasn’t no bother.

“Oh fuck, Charlie, that’s wonderful. Fuck me harder, harder, you beauty.”
He had his face in my neck, nibbling at it, his hands on me bum, fingers digging into me, and his thick cock making my pussy squelch as he drives it in and out of me. Best fuck ever, no question about it.
“You’ve got to come now, Charlie,” I tells him, “My boy’ll be home in a minute.”
And he starts driving into me even harder till I’m almost knocked right off the table. Honest, he goes at me like an animal and when he spunks it’s like an explosion inside me and he’s groaning and kissing me and I feel like the luckiest little housewife in the world.
He wants to keep it there for a while, but I don’t have time, so I push him away and grab my knickers and pull them on before his cum starts running down my leg. He zips himself up and runs his fingers through his hair, just as the doorbell goes.

Little Kenny don’t seem fazed at all about seeing Charlie there, says “Hello, Mr Insurance Man,” which is what he calls him.
But I’m scared he’ll tell Billy, who’ll wonder why Charlie was over in the afternoon rather than the evening. So I tells him straight up that Charlie will be collecting the premiums during the day now and not at night.
“But I never left you any money for the insurance,” Billy says.
“I paid him it out of the housekeeping, so you owe me,” I replies.
I’d still like to get Charlie into a bed and have a proper shag with him, but the premium gets well paid every week anyway.

Published 
Written by sallyhollister
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments