Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Preparation for the state titles

"With a period of separation coming up Sue talks to me about her desires."

4
5 Comments 5
5.9k Views 5.9k
9.4k words 9.4k words

The story so far,

Sue, my wife had been cheating on me for years. I initially didn’t respond but as time passed and she continued to be unfaithful I responded by having an affair with Marg. This was unlike me in those days and I could never work out if I did it for revenge or for some other unidentified reason.

Eventually, I decided to leave my job and travel to the west. In doing so I told her that if she wanted to come with me then she had to stop her cheating. She agreed but within weeks of arriving in the west, I found that she was having an affair. This was directly after we had decided to have another child.

I had been surprised that Sue encouraged me to sleep with Marg. She also allowed me the opportunity to be alone with other women who she was aware would be interested in sleeping with me.

When I discovered that a pregnant Sue had cheated again, I sent her home to her father’s place. It was there some months later that she lost the child. I viewed the body and immediately recognized that the child had the features of her previous lover. I returned to the west leaving her with her father.

Sue had told me that she was sending our 2 children over to me but I was shocked when she stated that she would come back with them. I tried to convince her not to but she insisted. When she arrived I put her in one of the spare bedrooms. The girls, Marg, Cherie and Gay who had been living with me moved out soon after Sue returned.

It was only a matter of time before I weakened and allowed Sue to move back into the master bedroom with me.

The story continues,

Soon after Sue returned she was offered her coaching job back at the roller rink. This seemed to put a spring in her step that I hadn’t seen since she lost the baby. With this change, I was hoping that we could soon talk about some of the important issues that had been left hanging since I had sent her back east. I laboured over how to open the discussion. She seemed so happy and loving to me I worried that if we tried to discuss the important issues she may become depressed again as she had been before she came back over west. Like a coward I delayed.

I often attended the roller rink to watch her afternoon training centre after work. I was amazed at how her students had improved. The girls, in particular, were as good as any that I had observed from my years of watching from the sidelines. I understood what this meant. Her team was going to be in the running for the gold in the upcoming state titles and if they were as successful as I thought they would be they would most certainly be selected for the national titles coming up later in the year over east.

 I too had improved out of sight in my water skiing and through the club competitions I had worked out that I had a good shot of a medal at the state titles in my sport. This also meant that I would most likely be selected in the state team to the national titles to be held over east later in the year.

Because our sports nationals were to be held at different times it would mean that Sue and I would be separated for a considerable time later in the year. Given Sue’s history, I was starting to get concerned about what may happen during that period of separation. Every time that we had been separated for any length of time she had found herself a lover.

Since we got back together our relationship seemed to be working very well with no indication of the previous problems.  I was not confident that if we spent too long apart that Sue would not be tempted to stray again. Were we about to head down the same road once more? We needed to talk about it.

I followed Sue home that afternoon. I was deep in thought on how to approach the issue of my concern. I decided to simply lay out the facts and ask her what she thought but make sure that it didn’t sound like an accusation.  As we walked towards the door Sue told me that the kids were spending the night with Debbie and Gloria.

Debbie had done an excellent job of preparing our dinner for us. For some unknown reason, as if Debbie could read my mind the table had been set with candles and a wine in the cooler. The delicious odour of a freshly cooked meal was the first indication that I had of the trouble that Debbie had gone to before she left to go home.

My suspicious mind trained by living years with a wife that I could not trust immediately clicked in. Why was it being set up like this? Surely Sue had to have a hand in it. Debbie had only once before gone to this much trouble and that was when Marg and Cherie had gone out leaving Gay and I home together and it had been Gay who had organized it.  Was I being set up?

“Debbie has gone to a lot of trouble tonight,” I said after surveying the scene.

“Yes, she’s a great cook and does an excellent job looking after the house.”

“Hmm, it’s unusual for her to go to so much trouble. She must have a reason. What do you think?”

“She definitely had a reason. I asked her to do it. I knew you would probably come to watch me at the rink with the states due soon so I thought I should repay you for taking such a keen interest in my work.”

“That’s okay, I don’t like skating but I do enjoy watching. Besides, I’m proud of what you have achieved with the skaters.”

“Yes, I know, you like to watch especially when the girls are training?” She said it like it was a question but I knew from experience she was testing me to see my response. If I responded too sharply she would take it as a denial because there was some truth to it. If I hesitated too long she would wonder what I was trying to cover up. It brought back memories of the days when her jealousy controlled her. The days when if I spoke to a female she would make me suffer for weeks. I had hoped those days were over.

“Yes, I love watching, especially that coach. She’s lovely I should ask her to go out with me. Maybe she would come home with me one night. I bet she has a lovely pussy.”

“Playing the Romeo as usual, I see.” She replied then took me in her arms and planted a big kiss on me.

Despite all of our troubles over the years, it felt wonderful to hold her. I pulled her roughly against me and felt her tits being squashed against my chest. She arched her back and our crotches pressed hard against each other.  As she broke away from our kiss she recognized that my penis was erect by saying.

“Keep that for later. We need to eat first.”

I laughed and set about taking the food from the oven while Sue went to the bedroom to freshen up. By the time she returned the meal was on the plates and the wine was in the glasses. We ate and talked small talk throughout the meal. It was so enjoyable that I had forgotten the potential issues and concerns that I had with us being apart because of our sporting commitments. Our relationship appeared to be coming together the way that I had always wanted it to be, just the two of us together enjoying each other’s company.

After dinner, we sat together for a while sipping on wine and chatting about nothing of importance. We then cleaned up and moved to the bedroom. She was in a very cuddly mood and clung to me at every opportunity. Although she was a loving type person and when aroused always became touchy, feely, this was taking a good thing too far. It raised more concerns in my mind of what she was up to.

I picked her up and placed her on the bed and lay on her body. She raised her head to kiss me. My erection was pushing into the side of her leg and I felt her move her body to direct it towards her crotch. She still had her clothes on and so I pulled her top up and she lifted her body to allow me to remove it. She had removed her bra when we first came home and this left her with a short skirt on that had moved up above her waist. I reached down to remove her panties which were stopping me from reaching her entrance.

“Not yet, I need to talk to you about something.”

“Okay, what do we need to talk about?”

“I don’t really know how to start. I’m not sure how you will react.”

“It’s that serious, aye. Perhaps you should just say what’s on your mind. I’ll hear you out and if I don’t agree or don’t like it, I’ll tell you.”

“You might get angry.”

“Yes, I might get angry. That has happened when you have hidden things from me before but I can’t remember getting angry when you have been open and honest with me. So which is it? Have you been hiding things from me again?”

“No, but it’s about what could happen.”

“Well, it’s better that you talk to me before it happens and we’ll see what we can do about it.”

“I’m worried about being away from you all that time during the nationals.”

“Why are you worried?”

“You know how I can’t go a long time without sex and everything. Well, we will be apart for a long time, too long for me. If I get horny I will probably be tempted to stray.”

“Being tempted is okay. We all get a little that way when we are away from our families for a long time. It’s natural. All you need to do is limit the opportunities and work out ways of avoiding those who might take advantage.”

“But I’m not like you. I can’t avoid those opportunities. As a coach, I will be with other coaches every day and late into the night. I’ve also been asked to judge some competitions and have accepted and there are some other judges that are...” I could tell she was looking for the right words. “You know, sexy hunks and I will be with them for long periods and sometimes alone with them out of view of the public and the skaters. I’m worried at what might happen and how you will react if you hear about it.”

“So what are you asking me?”

“I don’t know.” Her demeanour had changed. Rather than the aggressive lover that she was fifteen minutes ago, she was now acting like a little child who had been forced to admit that she had stolen from the lolly jar.

“You must have had something in mind when you opened up this conversation. Tell me what you visualized and what you expected me to do and how you expected me to respond. You obviously have thought it out well. There has been a perfect meal prepared in a wonderful environment and that didn’t happen by accident. It happened that way because you planned it. Surely during all that planning, you had some expectation.”

“Yes.”

“So you do have some expectation. You planned for a result?”

“Yes, but I don’t know how you will react.”

“There is one way to find out, lady. Tell me what you have planned and what you expect of me.”   

 “I want you to turn your back on what I do for the month that we will be separated. I want to be single for that month.”

“Why would I want to do that? What reason would a husband have to say he would let his wife act like she was single for a month while they are apart?”

“I thought you understood me. It seems that you don’t understand how I feel at all.”

“Do you understand me? Do you have any idea how distressed I get and how I feel when I know you are cheating on me? It is obvious that cheating is what you have planned otherwise there would be no point to the discussion.”

“You have always said to talk to you. I am trying to talk to you about it before it happens but you are rejecting me.”

“No, I am not rejecting you. I am saying and asking you do you understand how I feel knowing that you are having it on with someone else? I’m also asking you what is in it for me.”

“I know some of the water-skiing ladies. I could make some suggestions for them to look after you while you’re away if that would satisfy you. I know two who would be interested because I have watched them around you. Debbie told me that she would be willing to spend some time with you while I’m away as well. We have talked about it and she told me she enjoyed being with you before. She wouldn’t have told me if she didn’t have something in mind. I’m certain that she would like it as long as Gloria didn’t find out.”

“I would not go behind Gloria’s back to start with. Most of the water-skiing ladies have husbands or boyfriends and I don’t believe in doing anything that would impact on a relationship.  You must know that by now. I was not asking for you to set up a sexual jaunt for me. I was asking you about your plans.”

“I don’t understand what you are getting at.”

“That’s exactly right, you don’t understand. “

“Okay let me spell it out for you. Consider you are away and have an affair with someone. You then come home to me. How do I know that you won’t keep the affair going after you return? How do I know that our relationship will be the same as it was before you left? How do I know that you won’t bring some exotic disease back and give it to me? How do I know that you will even come back and if you do come back how will I benefit from agreeing to what you ask?”

“You don’t. The answer to all of those things is that you won’t know and you will not benefit.”

“Okay, so why should I agree with it?”

“This is why I expected you would get angry with me. It’s going to happen whether you agree or not. What I’m trying to do is make sure that you understand that I have tried to discuss it with you before it happens. You have always said that I should talk about these things with you. Because our relationship almost failed before, I decided to try to deal with it the way that you wanted.”

“I see, so I get pushed aside because you want to have an affair. You see this as your opportunity and what I think doesn’t matter. Is that the way it is?”

“No, it’s not. I may spend the month away and do nothing other than coach and judge. On the other hand, I know that if someone that I find attractive pushes the point I may not be able to resist them.”

“Do you have someone in mind?”

“There are possibilities. That is all I can say.”

“So, let me clarify this. You know of men who, if they try their luck you may sleep with them and those men will be with you at times. Is that the picture?”

“Close to it, I will be alone with them. That’s the only thing that you got wrong.”

“And you’re going to fuck them?”

“Possibly. One of them has already suggested that we get together while we are away. I have not agreed to sleep with him if that’s your next question.”

“But you haven’t said no to him?”

“I haven’t said no to him. You’re right.”

“In other words, you have said yes to him without actually saying the word. When a man propositions a married woman and she doesn’t say no then it’s the same as her saying yes.”

“I hadn’t thought of it that way. Do you think he expects that I will sleep with him?”

“Only you can answer that but from where I’m sitting I expect that he is telling his mates that he will be screwing you when you’re away at the nationals.”

“Do you think he is telling his mates?”

“I’m certain of it. Men who proposition married women are usually snakes with no morals. They take pride in their conquests and can only get the attention that they seek by telling people about it. Can I suggest something to you?”

“Of course you can. I’m just glad that you are willing to discuss this rationally with me.”

“Are there any men who you find attractive who you think may have or display high morals? Perhaps an elder separated man or even an older single man?”

“Yes, there is one. He is sexy as hell but quiet and not pushy. We’re good friends. I like him but he is married.”

“Okay, I can’t stop you doing this so I will give you some advice. This guy who is not pushy, get him aside and ask him can you talk to him in absolute confidence. If he agrees, talk to him about your desires. Tell him that you struggle with your desires while you are away from home and that you have discussed it with your husband who would rather you stayed faithful but has told you that if you must cheat it has to be with him. Can you do that for me?”

“So you are telling me to cheat on you with someone who is trustworthy, someone that I like, respect and admire?”

“No, I’m not telling you to cheat on me at all. I would rather that you didn’t but if you must then I would prefer that it be with someone who has some inkling of respect who may not tell the world that he has fucked my wife. I want you to be safe and I want to feel that you will be safe with whoever fucks you or should I say whoever you fuck because I expect that he is just going to be the instrument that you use.”

“Maybe, maybe not. I have usually chosen men who don’t have much respect for women because I always know that I will want to go home to you afterwards. By you sending me to a lover who will treat me with respect you are playing with fire. The men I choose are those that I know that I will not develop feelings for. You are sending me to someone who I already have a great respect for. What if I fall in love with him?”

“If it happens then I guess that I will have to live with the outcome. You haven’t told me but I know that you have fallen in love with someone else before but you still came home to me. I don’t want you harmed and at risk so I would like you to make sure that any man that you spend time with will have respect for you and your situation. If I am right and I believe that I am, he may fall in love with you and you with him but because he has respect for you and morals he will send you back home knowing that I sent you to him.”

“Not all men are like you. You may be misjudging the situation and you definitely are misjudging me. I fall in love very easy with the right man.”

“Do you love me?”

“Yes, I do love you but I am not in love with you.”

“You should explain that to me. I don’t understand that.”

“If you don’t understand that no one could ever explain it to you. It’s in here.” She pointed to her chest.

“You could try.”

“No, I wouldn’t know where to start but I will try. You look after me and protect me. If anything is happening the first person I ever think of is you. I want you to be happy. I want to make love to you at every opportunity and I always enjoy it. You and the kids are my life. Today, yesterday and last week, or month, or year I only wanted to be with you. I know that I will always be safe with you and I always want to come home to you.”

“But you’re not in love with me. How do you explain that?”

“I love you and I probably always will but..." She stopped talking and she appeared deep in thought. She then looked up at me and continued. “Do you remember your first love?”

“Yes, I remember her quite clearly.”

“Was it sensible? Did you consider any of the consequences or anything about how she felt? Was it logical, well thought out?”

“I haven’t thought about it like that. I just had this intense attraction to Carol a girl in my class at school. Nothing else mattered. She didn’t feel the same about me and dumped me fairly quickly.”

“That’s what I mean. She would have broken your heart. How long did it take for you to recover?”

“I was devastated. It took me months to get over it. For a long time, I felt like I was going to die.”

“You understand then. You were in love with her.” She emphasized the ‘IN’. I still didn’t understand but at least she had tried to give me some insight.

“So that’s it then. You are not in love with me. I guess I missed the mark because I’m in love with you.”

“I know and sometimes I feel sorry for you because of it. Make love to me, Goyse.”

I rolled her onto her back again, kissed her and started to move down her body. She held me and stopped me.

“No, just fuck me. I want you to do it for you, not for me. Hurt me if you want to.”

“I’ve never hurt you. Why would I want to now?”

“I deserve to be hurt. If other men’s wives did what I do they would punish them. Sally’s husband hit her for having an affair with one of his mates. She said she didn’t mind because she deserved it.”

“That’s fucking sick. I could never do that.”

“I know you couldn’t. You’re too weak. That’s the one flaw you have in your character. You are not an alpha like some men. You use logic and deduction to work through problems. Most men use brute force.”

“So you think I’m weak.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t want to make it sound like an insult.”

“I’m not insulted. I took it as a compliment.”

“I appreciate that you will never hurt me but sometimes I feel as if you should be stronger with me. Now, fuck me.”

I entered her pushing hard into her without regard for her. It was not like me to be brutal but she groaned.

“That’s it. Give it to me. Take me, I’m yours. Fuck me, Goyse.”

I thrust hard and fast into her not caring if she enjoyed it or not. I knew I would not last long. She wanted to give herself to me and I was taking her.

“Fuck, I like that. Keep it up. I’m going to cum.”

I thrust harder into her pulling back as far as I could and slammed back into her as hard as I could. She was flooding and she threw her head back into the pillow. Her groans were getting louder and louder. Her breathing was irregular. I knew the signs she was going to cum.

“Ooohhh fuck, Ooohhh fuck, Ooohhh fuck, Ooohhh fuck, Ooohhh fuck,” she screamed. I could feel the heat from her orgasm and feel her juices escaping along my cock. It was too much and I gave one enormous thrust into her and held myself deep inside while I pumped and pumped my sperm. I could feel her cervix against the head of my cock and it felt like it had opened up to take everything that I could pump inside her. 

As we settled down she pulled my face down to hers and kissed me.

“Just as well I am on the pill. You shot that load right into my ovaries. I haven’t felt that since the night with Veronica and Henry when I sat on his lap and he pushed his eleven inches into me. He had never been able to get it all into me no matter how hard he tried until that night.”

“You mean that you and he had sex before that night?”

“Yes, I thought you knew. Veronica said she talked to you about it. Didn’t she tell you?”

“She only said that you used to get him excited so that he would have sex with her.”

“Well, that is how it started but you know me. I couldn’t stand just getting him excited. I needed that cock inside me so I made a deal with him. He could fuck me as long as for every time I let him he had to have sex with Veronica. First off he tried fucking me then he reneged on the deal with Veronica so I cut him off and told him that once he had sex with Veronica at least twice I would let him fuck me.”

“What about protection. You were not on the pill at that stage.”

“I used the rhythm method. I wouldn’t let him near me while I was fertile.

ManuelaS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ManuelaS

He tried but I simply wouldn’t let him. Remember how big he was well I often had trouble taking him but I worked out how to solve that problem.”

“How’s that?”

 “Think about it. Around that time I would often have sex with you just before you left for work. I used you for lubrication.”

“You are fucking joking. You’re a stinking whore, doing that to me. What did Henry think about it? He must have known.”

“He loved it. In fact, it was him that suggested it. He always said that what you didn’t know could never hurt you.”

“What actually happened that night, you know, the night that you did him in front of me. You must have known that I would be upset.”

“I didn’t plan it. You and I had been down south the previous week and before we went he had sex with Veronica three times so that he could get in my pants but because of circumstances with the kids and you we didn’t have the opportunity. By the time we came home I was approaching the fertile time of my period. I guessed that I was only one or two days away from ovulating so I refused to allow him near me. If you remember I didn’t want to go over to the party that night but you insisted. I wanted to make sure that Henry couldn’t get me alone.”

“Veronica was horny. Henry had told her no more sex until I am willing to fuck him. I told her that I wouldn’t put out for Henry while I was fertile. I told her that she could try to seduce you if she was that horny. She said that if Henry thought that I had let another man fuck her he would never touch her again. She told me that the reason that she was having all the trouble with him was that he thought she had sex with someone else.”

“We agreed that he could enter me but he was not to cum inside me. Veronica and I did the negotiation together and she then went back to Henry and made him promise that he would pull out. The problem was that we couldn’t get away from you so Veronica told Henry that in order to take your attention away she would have to let you touch her. He agreed as long as she did not let you have sex with her.”

“We knew that there would not be a problem with me sitting on his lap because that had happened before and you never objected so we decided that I would sit on his lap but quietly undo his fly then when the time was right I would lift up and let him enter me. All went well until the time came to let him enter me. I was not lubricated as I needed to be. He couldn’t penetrate me and in the process of trying you caught us trying to do it.”

“I knew that you had seen me and thought that you would come across and stop us but you just moved Veronica around so that you could watch us. I told Henry that you had seen us and that you were watching. I found it highly erotic to be fucking someone with you watching and I almost immediately reached orgasm. Usually, Henry took a long time to reach orgasm but the moment I told him that you were watching us he started shooting off into me.”

“We both came together. It was unbelievable. I knew that he was impregnating me which just seemed to make it that much more erotic. It was like electric charges shooting around my brain. When I had told him that you were watching he gave an enormous thrust into me. I felt the head of his cock pass my cervix so that his sperm didn’t run back out like it usually did. There was no way that I could escape getting pregnant. When I went to the toilet I got some out but most of his sperm was still in me.”

“I was panicking. I thought that you would leave me so when I came back from the toilet I tried to get you to fuck Veronica. I thought if you would do her then it would let me off the hook but Veronica kept saying no over and over again. I tried kissing her and sucking her tits. I tried everything I could to turn her on but it was like neither of you wanted to make love. It made me angry that you didn’t stop me from fucking Henry but you wouldn’t make love to Veronica.”

“Then you saw my pussy gaping open with his sperm trickling out of it and all you wanted to do was make love to me. At the time I thought that you had to be some sort of queer. I know now that some men like the thought of their wives or girlfriends making love to other men as long as it doesn’t put their marriage at risk. I didn’t know that then. Because I didn’t understand, in my mind I thought that you wanted me to go out and get fucked and bring my wet used pussy home to you. I had always liked sex with big men but that is what started my addiction to donkey dicks as you call them.”

“The opportunity kept coming up and so where I had rejected advances before I started taking men up on their offers. Before long I got to the stage where I needed sex with other men. Without it I felt unsatisfied. There was also the pregnancy risk. Henry had got me pregnant and the sex on that occasion was so much better than anything I had experienced before I just had to try it again.”

“Sex with big men was good, very good but sex with those same men, when I was near to ovulating, was just indescribable. You had got a vasectomy so I knew that I couldn’t get that same thrill with you and so I had to look further afield to find it. I think you know the rest. I got pregnant a number of times and to solve the problem I had to have sex with a doctor who agreed to fix the problem in return for sex with him and his wife.”

“His wife, you are saying that you slept with them both. You were having sex with his wife as well.”

“I didn’t have any option. She was a roller skater and I knew her husband was a doctor so I talked to her about being pregnant with another man. She said that she could convince her husband to do it on condition that I did exactly what she wanted and didn’t ever tell anyone. Of course, I agreed.” 

“How long did that last?”

“If I was over east it would still be happening now.”

“But you have just been over east.”

“Yes, I spent a few nights with them while I was over there.”

“After you lost the baby?”

“I spent time with them before and after. They helped me deal with the loss. When I first arrived I was having trouble with Merv hanging around me. He kept telling me he was in love with me. I needed to get away from him so I rang Helen and she and her husband came out and took me in to stay with them. I think dad told Merv that I had moved back over here. He appeared again after I lost the baby.”

“Helen and her husband made love to you while you were pregnant?”  

“Yes, they were great to me. It was almost the same each time we made love. Sally would work on me to get me aroused. She has a special tongue and knows exactly what to do with it. She would start with my tits and then work her way down to my pussy and then work over my anus. Once I reached orgasm with Helen, He would be sitting watching and I would then move over to him and sit down on his cock. It was a good size, not long but quite thick. He was like you. He could hold his orgasm as long as he wanted to so sometimes sex with him would last more than an hour.”

“Helen would often get down on her knees in front of me and watch and then lick my clit as he fucked me. I sometimes got angry with him because he often tried to slip into my anus while I was aroused. It spoiled it for me a bit when he did that because I had always told you that my but is yours and only yours. Eventually, I told him that if he tried it again I would not come back. He seemed to respect that and only tried to finger me after that.”

“So you still reserve your rear hole for me.”

“Yes, I told you no one else will ever have that while you and I are husband and wife. As my husband, you have that right. No one else has that.”

“You know that I don’t particularly like but fucking?”

“You like it when you’re angry with me.”

“That’s different.”

“Why would that be different? Is it that you lose respect for me or is it something else?”

“It’s my way of punishing you for cheating on me. I know it sometimes hurts you.”

“Yes, it does hurt me initially but I like it after a while. I don’t reach orgasm that way but I love the feel of you pumping your sperm into my rectum. You seem to get closer to my special spot that way. You can almost touch it when you ram hard into my but and the feeling makes me push back hard against you trying to get you to reach that spot. I think some call it the G spot.”

“So it gives you satisfaction?”

“Not really. I don’t want to hurt you Goyse but I’ve told you before I like sex with you and I often reach orgasm with you but I don’t ever feel totally fulfilled. It’s not your fault. You’re a great lover. Not many men spend the time that you do trying to keep their partners sexually satisfied like you do. I’m just different from other women, that’s all. I need at least eight inches and a thick cock to be totally satisfied. You only have seven inches.”

“So we are doomed. Is that what you are telling me?”

“I hope not. I want to be with you. There are lots of things as important as sex and in every other way you are perfect. You can’t help that you only have seven inches just the same as I can’t help having my special spot deep inside me. It’s the way we are.”

“So what happens from here on?”

“I’ll try to go without as much as I am able to. When I’m away I would like you to give me your blessing for me to seek total satisfaction. With my skaters going as well as they are, some may even be going to the world titles so I will be going away from time to time and each time I will ask you for your permission.”

“What if I say no?”

“I already know that you will not say no.”

“How can you know that?”

“I know because your intuition has already told you what eventually happens if you say no.”

“So you think I’m that smart?”

“Yes, I know you are. You know that I will try to fight my urges. You know that the longer I fight the stronger the urge will be until eventually, I do it anyway. When that happens I may not be able to select who I do it with or when I do it and that could cause another disaster. When you find out it will take you just one step closer to destroying you and our relationship. If we can reach an agreement the situation can be controlled to the extent that it will be with someone that we both trust to at least keep it quiet. We can also control where it happens so that risks like disease are avoided. We may also allow you to be involved in some way if you want to.”

“I don’t want to be involved.”

“Sexually, you get a kick out of slippery seconds. I know that because I’ve seen the effect it has on you.”

“The thought sickens me. You misjudge me.”

“You misjudge yourself. Maybe you haven’t realized it but I have. You’re just too proud to admit it. That’s all,”

“So what happens when you come back to me?”

“That depends on you. To me, my little excursions are very private but you have told me many times that I should talk to you about what you call my problems. I have never thought of them as problems. I think of them as a necessary part of my life but if you insist then I will talk to you about them.”

“You told me about you and Joe and I accepted it so if you see it as necessary to cheat on me then I would like to know about it. That way at least I will know what I’m up against.”

“You talk about it as if this is something that I’m doing to you but it’s not. This is something that I need to do to make sure that our relationship can survive. I’m doing this for you as much as I’m doing it for me. Without it, we don’t have a marriage. I wish you could understand that.”

“I may never understand that but given that you have made it clear to me that I don’t have a choice at least take my suggestion into consideration.”

“I will but in doing so you need to understand that I usually select arse-holes who I can walk away from without my conscience worrying me. You are asking me to make love to someone who I have a good deal of respect for. I probably will have trouble walking away from a man like that.”

“Make love to? I thought you only had sex with these men.”

“That’s what I’m trying to tell you. Men who respect me don’t have sex with me they make love to me. The fact that they respect me means that they want me to enjoy every moment that we are together even if it impacts on their enjoyment. Don’t you see what I’m trying to tell you?”

“Yes, I understand perfectly well. I don’t want some arse-hole to use you as a cum receptacle and walk away from you as if your some two-bit whore. If you must do this and you say you have to then at least I want to know you are safe and being respected.”

“I love you but I have to tell you that you are a fool. You are telling me to play with fire without a fire suit on.”

“What about protection?”

“What about it?”

“Will you take the necessary precautions to make sure that the other person is disease free and that you can’t get pregnant.”

“If it is the guy you want me to be with I can say he is disease free and I am on the pill.”

“I won’t ask how you know he is disease free. I know that you are on the pill now but I also know that you get a kick out of the risk.”

“He won’t let me take a risk.”

“How can you know that?”

“I was told.”

“You’ve talked to him about this?”

“Not really. His wife has talked to me about his desire to make love to me. She had heard that I am a size queen as she called and asked me to join them. She explained that he must be sure that protection is taken to prevent pregnancy and that I have a test before anything happened.”

“Why would she allow her husband to make love to another woman?”

“She can’t give him the satisfaction that he wants because she is too shallow down there. She wants him to be satisfied. If it worked out I think she would want to invite me to her bed with them but only after he has made love to me and found out it is OK.”

“Did she discuss size with you?”

“She said he is almost eleven inches and by her description quite big as well. Because of his size, she can only take about seven inches of him and he hurts her as well. I told her that I wouldn’t do it but if I changed my mind I would get back to her. She seemed desperate. I think she believes that he will leave her if she can’t help him.”

“It seems like the perfect opportunity for you. You can fuck him whenever you like with his wife’s permission and then come home to me. It sounds like she may be interested in you as well.”  

“I think he is after more than sex. He seemed to be looking for a lasting relationship and I like him too much. I find him really attractive and he’s kissed me a couple of times and it feels too good to resist.”

“So he tried to make out with you?”

“Yes, I had to pull away because I was frightened. If I hadn’t pulled away it would have got out of hand.”

“Did you fuck?”

“No, but it was close. He was near to entering me but he said that he would only do it if I asked him to. We were inside his van. He was showing me some of the new roller bearings that he had got from overseas. I don’t know how it started but I ended up on my back with him on top and his cock up against my pussy. My juices were running out of me. I was so turned on but he stopped and asked me was it okay. No one has ever asked me that before. Whenever a man had me in that position they just took what they wanted.”

“I didn’t answer him. He then asked me did my husband know that I cheated on him. I started crying so he pulled away from me. He then said, ‘your husband doesn’t know, does he?’ I knew straight away that he respected me and he respected my position. He then went on to say that I should do the right thing and talk to you about what I was doing and the reasons why. It’s one of the reasons that we are talking now.”

“Was this before or after his wife spoke to you?”

“It happened shortly after. I’m pretty sure that she knew what he was about to do. She probably put him up to it. I really wanted him to do me. I wanted it just too much. I’m worried that if we start we will not want to end.”

“Why would that be a problem? If may solve your wandering problem if he is trustworthy and his wife joins you. Sounds to me like the perfect solution for you. We can live our lives and when it’s necessary you could spend a night with them. I would not have to worry about you roaming the streets looking for donkey dicks and they would get what their marriage is lacking.”

“So you seem to have it all worked out then? Just remember that he will stretch me again. So what should I tell him when he asks about you? Do I tell him that you sent me over so that he can fuck me?”

“Just tell him that I know. If he asks too many questions tell him that I had a choice and I chose him. What will you tell his wife?”

“I’ll tell her that you sent me over to them. I’ll say that I didn’t want to do it but you convinced me that I should. I might even tell her that you have a seven-inch cock, the exact length of her love canal.”

“Why would you do that?”

“She deserves to be satisfied. She is offering her husband to me why wouldn’t I offer her my husband.”

“The answer to that should be obvious to you but just in case I will tell you. I love you and I’ve tried others but I keep coming back to you. I don’t want or need anyone else while I have you. I’ve accepted your cheating all these years and for the first time, I think we have found a solution. You get your satisfaction, maybe even a pussy lick from his wife then you come home to me. I know you are safe and I know you will be home once he has filled you with his cum.”

“What if I’m not satisfied with what he has to offer?”

“He is thick and long what more could you want?”

“You know that the risk factor turns me on.”

“What the hell is wrong with you. I give in to you to the extent that I agree with you to get fucked whenever you want it but you keep stretching the rubber band, testing the limits. When will you stop and say that’s enough?”

“Sorry, I was just asking.”

“That is not on the menu. Just remember that!”

We had been talking for most of the night and part of the morning. Finally, she cuddled up to me and I started to drift off to sleep. I awoke with a start. She had said something. I heard but didn’t understand what she said.

“What did you say?”

“You’re a very special person, Goyse, I love you.”

“Yes, you told me. You love me but you’re not in love with me.”

“I could be. You listened to everything I said to you even though I know some of it hurt you but you still supported me. I might fall in love with you one day but till then I love you.”

“Okay, now let’s get some sleep. You can’t fuck donkey dicks without sleep.”

“I’m bringing Sally home for you once her husband has finished with me. I don’t care what you say I want to watch you make love to her.”

“You’ll be disappointed and so will she. Now go to sleep. It’s almost time to get up.”

When I woke up Sue was gone. There was no note. It was Saturday morning and the kids were also missing. I guessed that they had gone to their karate training which meant I was home alone. I walked into my office and picked up the telephone and called Lyn’s number.

“Her voice made my heart jump. I knew it shouldn’t have but who knows what the heart brings.

“Good day, handsome. Long time no see.”

“Hi, Beautiful lady, I’ve been missing you.”

“Not as much as I’ve missed you, I’ll bet. Marg told me that the bitch is back. I had hoped you had been cured of that disease and was going to come back to me. My pussy gets wet every night hoping that you would come over here and visit me.”

“That’s actually what I wanted to talk to you about. I’m coming over east soon and I had hoped that you might join me for a week of fun.”

“Best offer I’ve had all year. How long do I have to wait?”

“I’ll be over in about two weeks. I have the national titles on in three weeks so I decided last night that I would come over a week early and spend it with you if you are willing.”

“What about the bitch? She must have a donkey dick lined up if she is going to let you off the hook.”

“Let’s just say she is otherwise occupied. Her coaching will keep her out of our hair. What about Jon?”

“I caught him with the new trainee teacher a couple of weeks ago and for now I just do what I want. He’s not game to question me so we won’t have to worry about him. I’ll just tell him I’m going away for a week. If he asks where I’m going I’ll tell him to mind his own business. You know I dream about you every night.”

“You’re not alone there, sexy lady. Look I’ve got a few things to do right now. I’ll call you later today and let you know some details about flights and times. I’ll organize you a ticket while I’m at it.”

“Okay, I miss you, Goyse.”

“I’ve been missing you too honey. Not long now and we can make up for lost time.”

“I can’t wait.”

I hung up the phone and got busy organizing. Sue wanted to get her way and I helped her do so but at the same time, I made sure that she was as safe as she could be. She didn’t know but I knew who Sally’s husband was and I also knew that he was straight, honest and dependable. When you are high up in the management of a multinational group you have access to information and resources that other people only dream of. I knew about Sues experience in Victor’s van because since her return I had one of the company agents keeping an eye on her. He was dedicated and trustworthy and had reported not only on the event but everything that could be found on this guy from the day he entered high school.

Now it was my turn. I was not going to tell her about Lyn because she would be straight on the phone to Jon. I needed to know something about myself and there was only one way to find out.

Lyn always appeared in my dream. Each time I felt something special, a type of respect and admiration that I held for no one else, at least that is the feeling I got from the dream. Sue had said she loves me but was not in love with me. To me, that had become some type of measure. Where did Lyn fit on that scale? Was she just a friend with benefits? Did I love her? Was I in love with her? I needed to know.

I knew that Sue had done damage to our relationship and was likely to do more damage. I had that attraction for her which stemmed from the heart but my mind was finding her behaviour repulsive. I also had a responsibility to her through our marriage vows. I didn’t want to hurt her or see her hurt so had manipulated to give her what she wanted but in as safe an environment as possible. I even thought that she may get so involved with Sally’s husband that she may not even want to come home to me. She obviously thought that because she had warned me but I was willing to take that gamble for now. After all, did it really matter?

I was heading east to Lyn and I knew that we would be making beautiful love. In a couple of weeks, we would both be able to forget our troubles, spend each night out doing the things that we both enjoyed than to return to one of the best hotels in the nation to make love. We would not be having sex because like me Lyn didn’t enjoy just having sex she liked making love and to do that you need to have feelings for each other. I wanted to be with her and she wanted to be with me.  

I was not the same person that had sent his wife back east. I had changed both in mind and in my resolve. I was no longer willing to sit back and duck and weave to avoid the punches. I was going to stand firm and give back as many as I received. Sue wanted donkey dick then she could have it but I wanted company but not just any company. I wanted company and communication with a special character behind it and that character was Lyn. I was looking forward to the next few weeks.

   

 

 

 

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments