Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punishment

"Bella gets what is cumming to her."

20
1 Comment 1
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Bella raced home, her mind contemplating her future if her parents saw the newspaper. Splashed all over it was her spreading her legs wide for any man willing to get a quick fuck. She knew she would suffer from her actions, if not from teasing from friends who witnessed it, but from her family, if they ever found out. Her heart racing wildly, Bella sprinted faster. She had to get to the paper before they did.

***

She saw her fathers' car parked in the driveway along side her brothers'. Damn it, she thought, this is it, I'm grounded forever. There goes the college education, the new car for my twenty-first birthday, my life.

She shyly walked up the steps and tiptoed into the house. Not a soul insight. Silently closing the front door, she turned towards the kitchen where the mail would be. Her hands shook as she reached out to grab the newspaper. Almost there, she thought, almost there.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jake asked. Her brother, twenty-three, all male, green eyes, dark brown hair. "Hey dad, look what we have here!" He snatched her wrist and dragged her into the living room where her father stood facing the fireplace.

"Bella, my darling, have a seat." Her father, Tommy, pointed to the couch. "You have some explaining to do."

Bella gulped in a quick breath. "What are you talking about?"

"Ha!" Jake laughed. "Like we wouldn't find out what a big slut you really are."

Tears formed in her eyes, "It wasn't like that! It wasn't! They forced me! I was really drunk!"

"Your pussy was showing, glistening wet, the look in your eyes," Tommy went on, "Us men know the look, Bella, and you had it. A female in heat. You wanted to be fucked didn't you! DIDN'T YOU?!"

"No! No no no! I didn't daddy! I didn't! I promise! I was forced!" Tears fell down her cheeks. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry."

"We need to teach you a lesson, Bella, right dad?" This time Jake stood up. He had always admired his sisters build, even against the odds, living in an obese world, she managed to stay trim and tough. Her breasts were high, her ass was perfectly round, and seeing the picture first thing this morning, made his mouth water in anticipation of licking up the prettily shaved pussy displayed all over.

Tommy looked at his son and knew what he wanted. Bella. Maybe it was time to teach his little slut a lesson. No body fucks his daughter like that unless he fucked her like that first. "Come with me Bella." He grabbed her arms and stalked off towards the master bedroom.

"What is going on? Jake? Daddy?" Confused she struggled against her fathers hold, managed to break free only to thump against her brother. Jake threw his arms around her fitting her tight against him. He whispered in her ear "You know what we want. You. This is your punishment for harming the family name."

Until that moment Bella didn't feel the long erection along her asscrack. For some unexplainable reason, thinking about her gorgeous brother being turned on over her made her cunt juices start flowing. Ashamed, she struggled again.

Tommy grabbed her by the hair "Enough is enough. Get in there and undress yourself."

Astonished, she obeyed. She had never felt this way about her brother or father.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

She was scared. Last night was rough on her vagina and her ass. But if this was her punishment, then so be it.

Slowly she undressed, deciding to make a seduction out of it. She saw Jakes eyes travel from her face to tits to belly button then to her cunt. Tommy stepped forward to grab ahold of one of her melons. "They're perfect. So much better than your mothers."

Jake undressed and crawled on the bed. This wasn't like his normal sexing with his father. This would be more exciting. Finally, instead of getting fucked in the ass, he would fuck someone elses. Tommy, sensing Jake's excitement shoved Bella on the bed. She immediately climbed over Jake, her senses hightened, her puff wet and her nipples hard.

"If you want to punish me for fucking the world last night, so be it. See if you can do better." Bella goaded him. "Fuck me Jake, fuck your little sister like you always wanted."

It was like a cord snapping. Jake fastened his mouth on her nipple, sucking and licking, pulling and biting. Sighs and screams escaped from her and shivers ran down her body. This was amazing. Tommy, not to be left out, undressed and climbed in. His cock, not being used often, was hard and precum dripped everywhere. He wanted his hot daughter, and he wanted her now.

Bella was in ecstasy. Jakes mouth was fused to her tits and her fathers hand had wondered to her asshole. Moaning uncontrollably, Bella felt her orgasm building. "Ohhh daddy, fuck me. Fuck me with Jake. I need you, both of you."

Jake felt her pussy drip onto his six inch long cock. He reached her hips and slammed her down onto him. "Yesss, oh sister, yes." He took two long strokes and waited for his father.

Desire was in his father's eyes. He pulled Bella's asscheeks apart and licked her hole. She moaned outloud and grabbed a handful of breast. "Oh daddy...." Without warning he slammed into her ass.

"You like that bitch? You like that!" Tommy screamed at her.

Jake and Tommy began the timeless DP motion. Jake fucked her pussy, fucked her like he wanted to fuck his fathers ass. Incest was the best, he always said. Bellas tits swung infront of his face. Tommy was in Heaven. He loved ass fucking. He felt his dick impale her and he moaned.

Both of them fucked Bella hard. Every once in a while Tommy would smack her ass and Jake would bite her neck. Bella didn't mind. She liked it rough.

Every sensation was building in her. Her cunt was swollen, her nipples were so hard they hurt. She felt her orgasm building. "Fuck me you two. Fuck me hard. Cum inside of me. PUNISH ME!"

Jake slammed his dick into her. A few thrusts later he felt his cum shoot shot after shot into her pussy. "Fuck yeah. OH dad .. feel that? Fuck her dad, fuck our sister!"

Tommy felt the sweat on his brow. Seeing Jake fuck Bella, seeing Jake's cum drip back down on the bed was the last straw for him. With a loud grunt he shot his load in her ass cavitity. "Bellaaaa. Sweet Jesus, fuck yea."

After a few more weakening thrusts from both males, Bella removed herself and rolled to the side. "If that was punishment, I would want to get punished more later."

Both men chuckled. She was now part of the family.

Published 
Written by ladyquick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments