Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

River Cums Through

"A new neighbor gets a special welcome to the neighborhood"

32
18 Comments 18
14.8k Views 14.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Rivers Thomas wasn’t sure what he would find when he got home, but he was desperate to get there.  His wife had sent a text, maybe fifteen minutes earlier, containing only three short words, “Are you sure?”  

As he read this, Rivers felt blood rushing to his cock as it sprang to life, tight against his fitted jeans.  He knew exactly what it meant and the reply to his wife, Jess, had been an immediate, “Yes.”

As owner of a landscaping company he had flexibility with his hours and schedule and decided that if there were ever a reason to leave early, this was it.  He waved good-bye to his co-workers without offering an explanation, jumped in the truck and raced down the road towards his house.  

Sol was new to the neighborhood.  She had recently taken a job as a corporate secretary.  She loved her job.  It was with one of the trendiest start-up companies in the area, and her salary was almost too good to be true.  She knew she had been given a wonderful opportunity.  She, however, couldn’t hide her exhibitionist tendencies, even at work.   One of the reasons she loved this job was that she got to show off her beautiful long legs sitting behind the clear glass desk, and despite the risk, she got drunk off the thrill of flashing a slight peak of her bare cunt to the powerful men and women entering the front lobby of the offices.  Of course she was never overt, just accidentally uncrossing her legs, or spreading her legs slightly as she moved to stand.  She needed an outlet for all her sexual energy and knew she needed to meet more people.  Sol was hoping that the encounter from last week with her neighbor might lead to a lasting friendship.  She was too social to sit at home, too new to the area, and too busy with work to explore random clubs or hangouts.  

As soon as he shut the door of his work truck, sounds of laughter and excitable conversation echoed around the house.  Rivers was dirty and sweaty from being out on jobs all day. His jeans were covered in dust and grass clippings, so he decided that he should clean up a bit before exploring the reality behind the short, cryptic message from his wife.  He quietly entered the front entrance of the house, and as he was walking toward his bedroom he caught a peak of his wife through the window, on the back deck.  He saw her naked form lying out on a lounge chair.   His already throbbing cock strained against the zipper of his pants.  He knew whatever his wife had in store, it was going to be amazing.  He was a bit curious as to who had been making all the sounds he had heard from outside but decided he had better hurry to the shower to get ready for whatever was in store for him.  

Sol left the office in a hurry Friday afternoon.  She had recently met an awesome couple in her new neighborhood.  Jess Thomas and Sol had met at the community pool around two weeks prior.  Sol soon began to look forward to these nightly meetings.  She thought Jess was beautiful, in a very natural way.  Jess was lusciously curvy and knew how to dress her body. This particular evening Jess had worn a cobalt blue bikini that tied on the sides.   The blue made her eyes sparkle.  Her breasts were perfect 32 D’s, and had a perkiness not usual for someone in their thirties.  

Jess had asked Sol to lotion her up, and when she did Sol could feel a deep familiar stirring. Within a few moments of rubbing Jess’ body she started to feel that familiar ache in her cunt.  Her clit began to throb and she could feel her juices run, her small patch of bikini bottom soaking them up.  Sol was in a sort of reverie when Jess turned to her, grinning and said something about Sol needing to go into massage therapy. Sitting poolside with Jess, Sol’s mind drifted to the image of them intertwined in sexual throws; Jess gently sucking on Sol’s tits, while using her other hand to massage between her feminine folds.  She imagined slowly laying Jess back, spreading her legs, apart, gently grazing her fingers down her sides and inner thighs and tickling her ever so slightly.  She saw herself kissing Jess’ dripping wet cunt and diving in to lap up the sweet juices.  Sol quickly snapped to when Jess suggested that she come to dinner with her and Rivers later that evening. 

Rivers stood in the steamy shower.  In his mind, he began to replay what he had seen and heard earlier: His wife’s text, Jess’ naked body lying out on the deck, laughter from another person.  His cock swelled with the possibilities and anticipation.  

This was the moment he and his wife had been waiting for.  He had always thought it would be fun to see his wife with another woman.  Every time they would watch porn together she would get drippy wet as they watched woman on woman scenes.  He saw her rub herself to the point of orgasm one night as they watched a husband fucking his wife while she was eating out another woman.  Jess had jumped on his cock and came before he really knew which end was up.  They spent the rest of the night fucking each other’s brains out.  She later confided that she would love to re-enact that for him if she had ever found the right person.  This was her ultimate fantasy.  He asked her if she was sure this was something she really wanted and her answer had been a simple, breathless yes.  

Rivers stepped out of the shower, unable to find the towel he’d laid out.  When he looked up at the mirror, he saw the reflection of four legs moving around on the bed, and the quiet sounds of kissing.  

A familiar voice called out, “I think we have what you’re looking for in here!”  

Grinning, he grabbed a dry wash cloth and toweled off the excess water.  He turned and saw his wife and Sol wrapped up together in his towel, clearly ready for his company.  He smiled broadly and headed to the bed. Rivers stopped, short of jumping in the bed with the ladies, to take in the scene.  Sol and Jess were breast to breast locked together in a deep kiss; their legs slightly askew, their bare cunts on display for Rivers’ viewing pleasure.

Yes_Maam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Yes_Maam

 Both girls clearly were enjoying each other’s naked bodies.  

They smirked mischievously at him and began to put on a show.  Sol threw back her corner of the towel revealing her very beautiful, sculpted body.  Sol gently rolled Jess onto her back.  Jess arched instinctively pressing her breasts forward.  Sol leaned in and began kissing and sucking on her erect nipples.  Rivers watched as Jess began to rub her own engorged clit.  Sol traced Jess’ back with a light touch, working down to her curvy ass.  Once there she grabbed a handful roughly and slapped Jess’ ass with a fierce pop.  Jess rubbed herself harder, and Rivers saw she was dripping with wetness.  He couldn’t take it anymore.  He had to join in the play.  

Sol was enjoying playing with Jess tremendously.  She was already so worked up, she was sure from the description that Jess had given her, Rivers would not disappoint.  Jess had said he was around seven-inches, cut, and thick.  That sounded fine to her, but when she saw him walk out the bathroom door she realized Jess had been a little less than honest.  He was easily nine-inches, and “thick” was a conservative word.  He had a beautiful cock, and she was desperate to experience his manhood filling her completely.  

Sol saw Rivers pause at the side of the bed. Rivers was massaging and stroking his long shaft, his hand barely fitting around it. Watching this drove Sol crazy inside, her deep desire increasing.   She longed for him to satisfy her urges. When he finally came to the bed it was all she could do to keep from attacking his magnificent cock.  She and Jess parted, leaving a space for Rivers to lie down.  Both girls looked at each other, leaned over Rivers, and began kissing deeply trying to tease him a bit.  

Rivers, lightly, ran a finger down both girl’s backs tickling them slightly and causing them to arch inward.  He used that opportunity to take a breast from each girl and suck gently on their nipples.  Eventually they pulled away from the embrace and assumed new positions. Sol maneuvered herself between Rivers’ legs, and Jess moved over Rivers’ head exposing her wet cunt to his face.   He knew exactly what Jess needed, and began vigorously licking her dripping cunt.  She moaned deeply, expressing her pleasure.   Jess sat over his face as he licked and sucked at her inner folds.  He held her in a seated position so he had the best access to her clit.  He licked furiously, and Jess responded by saturating his face with her juices.  Soon she began to shudder and moan.  He knew he was hitting the right spots and worked her hard to bring her to a quick orgasm, all the while being rubbed and teased by Sol.  

Sol had moved down, needing to experience Rivers’ magnificent cock.  She took his cock expertly in her mouth, licking and kissing the head gently at first, building with intensity as she worked down his shaft.  She rubbed his heavy balls causing him to react with delight.   Sol knew how to take a cock.  She played with his head like a piece of candy, and when it was becoming too intense for him, she would edge back choosing to lubricate his shaft with her tongue.  She pressed the head of his cock down the back of her throat, which was quite an accomplishment given his thickness.  

Once Jess was spent, Sol took advantage of Rivers’ free hands, by pulling them to her head.  He instinctively understood what she needed.  He took her by the hair, forced her face down on his cock, causing her to gag slightly, penetrating her mouth and throat deeper.  Sol was in ecstasy, juices flowing down her leg.  Her pulsating clit ached for release and knew she desperately needed him elsewhere.  

Rivers could not believe how well this unexpected fantasy had taken form.  The idea that his wife had orchestrated all of this made him love her even more.  He reached over and kissed his wife hard.  He pulled her close and whispered how much he loved her. Jess melted into his kiss and whispered back that she loved him too.  Once again, Rivers asked if she was sure if it was okay for him to go further.  Her response was a silent motioning for Sol to climb onto his throbbing cock.  Sol was so slender, he was afraid he might hurt her.  Rivers grabbed his rigid cock and aligned it with her slit.  When she began to lower herself onto his manhood, she moaned out, stretching her tight cunt over his enlarged shaft, her walls stretching to accommodate his size. 

'Oh God, this feels amazing!' Rivers thought to himself.

Rivers noticed Jess rubbing herself, while watching Sol bounce frantically on his cock.  Jess moved around behind Sol and began rubbing Sol’s shoulders and back with oil they kept in the bedside table.   She deftly moved her hands over Sol’s body, rising and falling with the movements of their fucking.  Jess ultimately reached around and found Sol’s clit.  She rubbed mercilessly until Sol began to moan deeply, showing the signs of impending orgasm.  Sol soon allowed the orgasm to overtake her, falling back into Jess’ arms.  

Rivers, however, wasn’t ready to call it a night.  He flipped his wife over on her knees.  He knew she loved to be pounded from behind.  Jess aligned herself in front of Sol’s cunt, and lowered her head to enjoy the freshly churned juices.  For Rivers, watching his wife bury her face in another woman was unbelievable.  He pounded her harder and harder, causing his balls to slap her ass on every thrust.  He knew he wasn’t going to be able to control this for long.  

It was over for him when he heard Jess’s muffled shout, “I’m cuuuummmmiiiinnnggg!”   

He could feel her contract and tighten around his shaft, and with that he pulled out, turning her over to shoot rope after rope of cum over both ladies’ beautiful breasts.  He fell back to the bed completely spent.  Before long, both girls moved to either side of him. Rivers could not believe what had just taken place, and was already thinking of when they could do this again!

 

 

Published 
Written by Everythingnice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments