Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Road Rage Turns Into Road Head

"An accident turns into oral fun for the victim"

14
5 Comments 5
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Well, I've got some good news and I've got some bad news. The bad news is I got into a fender bender today at a stoplight. What's worse is that it was my fault since I rear-ended somebody. The good news you ask? It won't cost us any money and nor do we have to make a claim. 

It happened after I left work today. I was on my way home and my phone rang. Mom was calling and when I reached to get it, I didn't realize that I was approaching a red light and traffic had stopped. I tried to brake when I looked up but it was too late and I hit the guy in front of me. He got out and was understandably pissed. He yelled, "What the fuck are you DOING?"

I got out and immediately apologized. I told him to pull into the vacant parking lot just past the light and we could assess the damage and call the police if necessary. We got back in our cars and pulled into the lot. I got out and assessed my car which (luckily) there was no visible damage. However, his car was dented on the back bumper and the trunk was partially open and also dented. He said he'd have to call the cops and asked if I had insurance. I said I did but that I didn't really want to make a claim. He said, "Well, you'll have to pay for the damages whether it's out of your pocket or through your insurance."

He was a young guy in his early to mid-20s. He was very hot and in great shape. He had blondish hair and looked like he worked out a lot. I asked him how much he thought the damages would be. He said he had no idea but began looking me over. I felt a bit uncomfortable and asked him why he was looking at me. He said he thought I was quite attractive and always had a MILF fantasy. I blushed and laughed simultaneously. Half-jokingly, I said, "Well, if you forget the about the accident maybe that fantasy will come true."

I didn't expect him to take me up on it since I'm easily 20 years older than him but he said, "Are you serious?" I made a quick-trigger decision that I was and I'd rather fulfil a fantasy than have to pay hundreds of dollars for a stupid accident. I'm sure you'd agree since you love my slutty side.

He said, "Get in my car and we'll sort this out." I turned off my car and joined him in his vehicle. He said he had recently gotten married and asked if that was a problem. I said that I was also married and it didn't bother me a bit. I asked him what he was looking for and what I had to do to get out of having to pay for the damages. He said his wife was great and she satisfied him for the most part but that she didn't like sucking cock. When they were dating, she'd suck his dick on occasion but after the marriage, she apparently thought of her cock sucking days as being over. Not only that, she wouldn't suck him to completion. He said he had never cum in a girl's mouth or face much less had a load swallowed the way he had seen in pornos.

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

He said, "Yes, and one other small favor." 

When I asked, he said he noticed that my tits looked great and asked to suck on them too before I sucked his cock. I said that wouldn't be a problem and told him to get started since I was already getting horny. I unbuttoned my top and removed my bra. His eyes bulged when he saw my big tits. He leaned over and eagerly began licking and sucking my left tit since it was the closest one. I leaned the passenger seat back and watched him lick and suck my tit until it was fully hard. He then crawled over to work on the right one. He caressed and squeezed my left one as he licked and sucked the right one. My tits were at full attention and shined in the light with all of his spit on my nipples. It felt amazing and my pussy leaked juices, wanting his cock. Unfortunately, I never got to feel his big rod inside of me.

Eva_Murphy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_Murphy

After about five minutes, I asked, "Do you want your cock sucked now sexy?"

He smiled and said, "Yes, please. I can't wait."

He removed his pants and boxers and revealed his big dick which was already at full stiffness. I got on my knees and leaned over the console. He leaned his seat back so he could get a perfect view of my cock sucking. I slowly licked his dick from the balls to the shaft, to the head while looking him in the eye. His mouth was agape and he made this sound: "Oooohhhh..." He was in heaven. I continued licking his cock up and down for a good two minutes and he watched me the entire time, mesmerized. "Oh fuck that's good...yeah, lick that cock.”

After the two minute dick licking, I swirled my tongue around the head and gathered the pre-cum that was leaking profusely. He continued talking dirty. "Oh shit...lick up that cum and eat it all baby..that tongue feels amazing..."

I deep throated his cock to the best of my ability and quickly bobbed up and down while fondling his balls. "Oh fuck, this is already the best blowjob I've ever had. I can't wait to cum in your mouth and watch you swallow that big load. You love sucking cock don't you?"

I pulled off and said I indeed did love sucking cock, especially his.

I sucked his dick with speed and agility. I knew it wouldn't take long since his cock was so hard in my mouth. I returned the dirty talk. "Cum in my mouth... I wanna eat your big load...give it to me...please cum in my mouth... I love sucking cock."

It worked because, after about four minutes of total cock sucking, he said, "Here it comes. You'll really let me cum in your mouth and you'll swallow it all down?" 

"Of course. Please give it to me. I want to eat your cum."

"Oh shit, here it comes..." 

With that, he held the back of my head down on his cock and I felt the biggest load of my life enter my mouth. The first squirt went down the back of my throat. The second and third squirts hit the roof of my mouth and I savored his load. I collected his cum and he released his grip. I said though the cum, "Watch me" since he had tilted his head back and closed his eyes. His eyes came back to me and I looked at him while I licked the cum off the head of his cock and up from the shaft.

"I want to swallow it all now. Ready?"

He nodded. I raised up and opened my mouth and met him face to face. I closed my mouth and swallowed it all down. He smiled broadly and said, "Oh fuck yeah, eat that cum." I then went back down and sucked his cock as hard as I could and squeezed the head to coax out any remaining cum. A few drops seeped out and I licked it up. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Oh yeah, clean that cock...eat all that cum...swallow that big load...you're such an amazing cocksucker.”

He said he was worried about going home and having any remnants in his boxers. I said, "Don't worry." I then proceeded to lick his cock and balls up and down and suck the head of his cock until every drop was gone and his cock was clean from my tongue. "Holy shit, you're the best cocksucker in the world!" I told him I already knew that.

"Well, that's it, I gotta go", I said to him.

"Are we square now?" He said we were and that I could go.

I left his car as quickly as I had entered it and got in my car and sped off. He was still sitting there bewildered when I left. He's on his own getting his vehicle fixed but at least he got the cock sucking of a lifetime. His wife doesn't know what she's missing.

Published 
Written by SunshineDaydream
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments