Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Room for Two - Part 1

"Elisabeth enjoys one of Seth's erotic surprises"

10
6 Comments 6
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Elisabeth boarded the train and chose a seat at the back of the car. The last seat always felt cozy and isolated, a good place to sit and think with little distraction. She settled in and opened the small bag she wore on her waist and removed a small envelope. She slipped a card out of it and read the hand written note with a smile. She'd read it several times that day. Each time she read it, warm flashes of excitement filled her and made her smile. Seth had left the note for her before leaving early that morning. He had several appointments in the city and would be there all day. The note said, "Meet me in the lounge at the Plaza at 8:00." Below that was a hand-drawn heart, a simple symbol that said so much.

The train ride to the city took about forty minutes, enough time for her thoughts to wander, wondering what was in store this evening. Seth always came up with delicious surprises. Whether a well planned scenario or a spur-of-the-moment adventure, it was sure to be titillating. Even that little note aroused her and filled her with erotic anticipation. What was his plan? She thought back over the last week trying to recall their conversations. Did any of them contain a hint as to what he was up to?

Elisabeth's thoughts wandered to playtimes they'd had in the past, to the countless nights parked at their favorite secluded beach, playing in and out of the car; or one of their road trips. She recalled a particularly favorite trip they took. They were driving on the highway late at night. As she often did, Elisabeth was playing for Seth as he drove, caressing her breasts and fondling her pussy. She caught the attention of a truck driver and teased him as they drove down the highway, eventually leading the trucker into a rest area where Seth invited him to get a closer look at Elisabeth.

Then she thought about the times they would go to a club and role play as strangers. Elisabeth would go in alone, Seth following a little later. They never knew where these encounters would lead. Seth would approach her and start a conversation, then they would create their personas "on-the-fly" as their conversation progressed. The topic would inevitably come around to sex. They would tease each other with suggestive remarks or recount imagined past sexual encounters. Eventually, they would leave together and have sex somewhere outside or in the car. On occasion, if Seth waited a long time before going into the club, Liz may have started talking to another man and they would work him into their play and Liz would invite both of them to enjoy her.

Her thoughts drifted from one sweet memory to another, savoring the cherished moments. She marveled at how, after more than thirty years, their erotic explorations were still as fresh and exciting as when they first found each other. What would tonight bring?

Liz was brought back to reality by the announcement that the train was arriving at her stop. "Okay, get it together here," she said to herself and laughed softly as she stood up and turned to the exit immediately behind her. The warm night air was refreshing after being in the relative stuffiness of the train car. paused and ran her fingers through her light brown hair, pushing it off her shoulders to hang down her back. Her body was lithe and firm, her medium-sized breasts just full enough to produce an alluring jiggle when she walked. Her hips curved gently out from her waist and down to her toned slender legs.

The hotel was only a few blocks away. As Liz made her way down the walkway to the street, she passed a man sitting on a bench tapping on his cell phone. He looked up and gave her more than a glance and smiled at her. She knew she looked good, and sexy. She wasn't wearing a bra, and as she walked the material of her silk top caressed her nipples, making them hard and easy to discern through the clinging material. Liz returned his smile and pulled her shoulders back a little, pushing her breasts out further for him to admire. As she walked away she imagined him looking at her ass. She exaggerated the movement of her hips slightly, her light cotton skirt swaying with each step.

Liz took her time walking to the hotel, enjoying the anticipation of an evening of play. She thought about how well Seth knew every contour of her body; how skilled he was at arousing her with the subtlest of touches; how she liked the feel of his soft trimmed beard on her belly and her thighs when he laid his head between her legs. Soon it would be more than just a reverie.

Liz paused at the entrance of the hotel, smiled to herself and took a deep breath. She stepped inside and looked around. The lobby was relatively quiet - less than a dozen people checking in, going out for the night, or going to dinner in the dining room to the left. On the right was the lounge. Liz stepped in and looked for Seth. Although the room was dimly lit by candles and soft lighting, she immediately spotted him at a table in the far corner. She looked there first knowing they always liked the cozy spots. Even across the room, she could see the familiar twinkle in his eye that he always said was a reflection of her. Liz walked to the table and slid in beside him on the richly upholstered bench. She leaned over and kissed him, putting her hand on his thigh. "Hi...", she said softly.

Seth smiled and held her with his eyes. "Hi Baby. You look great, as always." He put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, then slid his hand up to the side of her breast. "How was the train ride?", he asked.

"I enjoyed it. I had plenty of time to think about you and your note. So what's your plan?" Liz smiled suggestively, initiating their usual verbal teasing.

Seth raised his eyebrows in mock nonchalance. "Nothing special. I just thought it would be nice to do something different - like spending an evening in the city."

A four star hotel wasn't the type of place that they would normally go. Their favorite pastime was parking at a quiet beach or in a park and playing in Seth's pick-up truck. Neither of them were really city people, but going somewhere different like this added some excitement. They were completely anonymous here and could be whoever they wanted to be.

"Want something to eat or drink?" Seth asked.

 

"Hmm...I'm not hungry, but I think I'll have some brandy. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah..." Seth smiled and slid his hand up her leg and nestled it between her thighs. He gestured to the waiter.

"Hi...can I get you something?" the waiter said as he eyed Elisabeth, trying to steal a glance at her breasts. Elisabeth didn't even have to try to arouse men's interest. Her sensuality was almost palpable to anyone near her. She wasn't "drop-dead gorgeous", but what made her attractive was that her eyes hinted at a smoldering sexuality behind her round, youthful face.

Jessy_Ross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessy_Ross

Her full soft lips also intimated what was in her eyes.

"Courvoisier, please," said Liz. She smiled at him and sat back, her breasts straining against her top, her eyes inviting him to let his gaze linger and admire her.

"I'll have another tequila," said Seth.

The waiter smiled self-consciously at Liz and left to get their drinks. Seth leaned over to Liz and whispered, "You're such a tease!"

Liz kissed him on the cheek and smiled at him. "And you love it!"

They sat and sipped their drinks and teased each other with suggestive remarks and tantalizing touches. Seth slid his hand under Liz's top and up to her breast, cupping it in his hand, feeling its weight and how well it fit in his hand. He slid his thumb and first finger up to her nipple and began gently pinching and pulling it, sending charges of desire through Liz's body. Liz smiled at him and moaned softly. She leaned toward Seth and slid her hand up his thigh to squeeze the hard bulge in his pants. Quick kisses, darting tongues, smiling eyes; they were slipping into that place where the world around them melted away and they were alone within each other. Seth pinched and pulled harder. He could feel her body melt and surrender to his demands. He slid his hand down over her belly to reach down and gather her skirt up over her knees. As he slid his hand up her bare thigh, Liz spread her legs, inviting his hand to explore. Seth pressed his palm against her mound and probed her soft lips with his fingers, feeling the heat of her arousal through her panties.

Liz moved her hips in response. It was thrilling to have Seth's hand between her legs as they sat there with other people around. She imagined that some of them were watching as Seth's fingers gently squeezed and rubbed her moistening pussy while she ran her hand over his shaft, squeezing it between her fingers and wanting to wrap her hand fully around its hardness.

Seth kissed her deeply. "Let's go," he said. He reached into his pocket and took out a hotel key card.

Liz looked at the card and at Seth and smiled. "I'm ready."

As they walked across the lounge to the lobby, Seth put his arm around her waist and let his hand slip down onto her ass as he led her out of the lounge, sure that someone would notice.

They entered the elevator. Seth pushed the button for the seventh floor and they moved to the back as another couple entered after them. Seth stood behind Elisabeth, put his hands on her hips and pressed his hard shaft against her ass. She responded by pushing back and slowly moving her hips back and forth.

When the elevator stopped at the seventh floor, Seth said aloud, "This is where we get off."

They stepped into the hallway and as the doors were closing Liz said loud enough for the other couple to hear, "I'm sure this isn't the only place we'll be getting off tonight!"

"Let's see...722". Seth gestured to the right and they started down the hallway. About halfway to their room at the other end, Seth said, "Stop here."

Liz stopped and looked at Seth. "Hm?"

"Take off your panties and give them to me."

Liz smiled and tugged at them through her skirt, letting them drop to the floor. She stepped out of them, picked them up and handed them to Seth. He held them to his nose and breathed deeply.

"Now pull up your skirt."

Elisabeth looked around and hesitated, knowing anyone could enter the hallway at any moment. "Uh..."

"Pull it up. I want to see you," he demanded.

Liz flushed with excitement and obeyed. She slowly lifted her skirt, gathering the front at her waist, baring herself for Seth's pleasure, and for anyone else who might happen along. Seth gazed at the soft brown patch of her full bush as he rubbed himself through his pants.

"That's nice," he said. "Now pet it for me."

Liz did as she was told. She continued to hold her skirt up with one hand and ran the other down between her legs. She ran her fingers through her pubic hair and then rubbed her clit and played her fingers over her labia, which were already moist. Seth's eyes held her entranced as she obeyed his commands.

"Mmm, nice. Spread your legs. Make that pussy nice and wet for me!" Seth whispered.

Elisabeth continued to rub her clit, a little nervous about the chance of being seen by a stranger yet feeling a thrill at the possibility.

"Up against the wall," Seth commanded. "Rub your pussy on the wall."

Liz now forgot about the possibility of anyone happening upon them. She turned and leaned her bare belly against the wall. Putting her hands on the wall, she pushed her hips forward, pressing and rubbing her mound against its hardness. Seth stood beside her and, putting a hand on her ass, pushed her harder against the wall.

"That's it, Baby. Hump the wall with that hot pussy!"

Seth moved in behind her and lifted her top so that now her breasts were also bared. Liz closed her eyes and pressed her body fully against the wall. Seth put his hands on her hips and rubbed his hard cock against her ass, eliciting little whimpers of pleasure from Liz.

"Now I think you're ready," he whispered in her ear. He turned her around and guided her toward the room, lagging behind her so he could watch her from a little distance. "Lift your skirt so I can watch your ass while you walk."

Liz walked down the hall with her skirt up around her waist. When she got to the room, she turned and leaned against the wall facing Seth. Her lust had taken over and she was feeling brash now, rubbing and fingering herself openly as Seth approached. "Here you go, Baby! Is this what you want? Huh?" Liz thrust her hips forward. "Do you want to play with my pussy?"

Seth answered by kissing her deeply, his tongue exploring every bit of her mouth. He reached down and slipped two fingers inside her. Liz gasped when he started fingering her fast and deep.

"Mmm, yes! That's nice!" Exclaimed Liz. She put her hand between her legs so she could feel Seth's wet fingers sliding in and out. "That's it! Nice and deep!" Liz spread her legs to allow his probing fingers to reach deeper, offering words of encouragement as she moved her hips seductively. "oh yeah Baby! That feels so good! I want you to make me come!"

"Not yet!" Seth whispered. He stepped back, caught his breath and opened the door. They went in, dropped on the bed and, looking at each other, said almost simultaneously, "Rest!" and laughed. They liked to take their time making love. They would take their passion to the brink and then slow and slide into a peaceful, sweet calm, holding each other close. Then a subtle touch or a soft kiss would fuel the fire and they would be off again. The night had just begun.

 

 

Published 
Written by Shersman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments