Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sandy Wants My Cock

"Sandy and Ray have plans for me while I help them remodel their cottage"

21
7 Comments 7
17.4k Views 17.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Soon after my retirement I found myself scouting around for something to keep me busy. As fate would have it, I met a couple at a local bridge tournament in Milwaukee who owned a cabin in Northern Wisconsin. They were looking for someone who could help them do some repair and upgrade work on the place. I'm a pretty handy fellow, so I told them I'd be willing to sign on.

Since the cabin was several hours drive from Milwaukee, they suggested that I stay over in the spare bedroom until the remodeling was complete. We estimated that it would take a couple of weeks, so I packed some clothes, tools and fishing gear (never hurts to get in a little fishin' at the end of the day.)

Ray had been my assigned partner during the bridge tournament so I had gotten to know him pretty well, but his wife Sandy was an unknown. She didn't play bridge and preferred to sunbathe by the hotel pool while Ray played cards. He pointed her out to me during one of the breaks. My first impression was that she looked much younger than Ray. While Ray had a "hefty" physique, Sandy was slim and trim with big tits and a really cute butt. She had silky long brown hair and sported very fashionable sunglasses that accented her skimpy little bikini. If Ray was 70, Sandy had to be closer to 45.

Everything was going smooth as silk panties on the remodel project. By day three we had replaced the kitchen counter tops and sink. The new refrigerator and stove were also in place. It was time to remove the old kitchen window above the sink and replace it with the new one that we had just picked up from Home Depot.

While Ray and I worked on the kitchen, Sandy kept busy working in the yard and cleaning the boathouse. She wore Daisy Dukes jean shorts that showed off the bottom of her ass checks along with a tight halter top that barely constrained her big boobs. She caught my attention more than once as I got a glimpse of her tits spilling out of her top. Her shorts would ride up her ass every time she bent over, which added to my view from the kitchen window. As Bill Murray said in Caddyshack, "Oh yeah, bark like a dog for me...," to which I added, "you little whore." Oh, what goes on in my mind sometimes.

That afternoon Ray had to go back to Home Depot to get some insulation and other supplies. It was a good half hour ride into town and back, so he was going to be gone a couple of hours. After Ray's truck pulled out of the driveway, Sandy came into the kitchen. "Nice view from the window?" she asked casually.

"Yeah, the boat house and tree-lined lake are fantastic," I replied. "You guys have a great place here."

"Are you sure the trees were all you were lookin' at?

"I don't know what you mean," I said.

"Oh, I think you do. I caught you staring at me. You like what you see?" Sandy said seductively as she let a finger trace a line through her cleavage.

"Look, lady...."

"Call me, Sandy...."

"Ok, Sandy... I wasn't staring at you, if that's what you mean."

"Oh, I think you were," Sandy said as she brushed a strand of hair over her ear. "I hope Ray hasn't hired some pervert to work for us. Are you a perv, Bill?"

I laid my tools down on the table and looked Sandy in the eye. "Look, I don't need any trouble. What do you expect a guy to do when you dress like that?"

"Like what?" Sandy said innocently.

"Like that," I replied pointing to her outfit.

"Ray likes it when I wear this. He says I look hot. Do you think I'm hot, Bill?"

"I'm just here to do a job, Sandy," I said after a short pause. She did look hot, but I didn't want to go down that path. I certainly didn't need for her to tell Ray that I'd been looking at her tits while he was at Home Depot. "Let's just leave it at that. OK?"

Sandy turned and walked out of the kitchen. Her hips swayed seductively as she went down the hallway. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Don't worry, Bill. I won't tell Ray you like my ass."

After Ray returned, we finished installing the window before grilling some steaks and having a few drinks on the boat dock. Sandy was in good spirits. She laughed and joked with me and Ray, but gave no sign that anything had happened between us that afternoon. I was relieved and felt confident that I'd made my point with her.

The big meal and many drinks made us very comfortable. Around midnight I excused myself and headed for my bedroom. It had been a long day. I fell fast asleep the minute my head hit the pillow.

It seemed that I had just dozed off when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Wake up. Open your eyes. Look at me. That's right."

I opened one eye to see Sandy leaning over my bed. Her big tits moved gently under her flimsy night gown as she shook my shoulder. "What is it?" I mumbled.

"I couldn't sleep. I've been thinking about you and me."

"You were doing what?" I said as I propped myself on one elbow.

"I saw the way you looked at me this afternoon. Got me all wet and excited. You need to get this out of your system, if you're going to work here. You know what I mean? It's only right."

Before I could respond, Sandy pulled the sheet off me and started to massage my swollen cock through my shorts. "You're a big boy, aren't you?" she whispered to no one in particular.

Sandy kissed me lightly on my bare chest. Her tits rubbed against me. "I wore all white for you."

As the sleepiness cleared from my head, I realized what was about to happen. No question Sandy was super hot and her hand was quickly getting my cock to full attention. I hadn't had any in several weeks, so the thought of fucking her was overruling my common sense.

"Hey, what are you doing down there? I mean... Are you sure this is a good idea? Geez, what if Ray hears us?" I half-halfheartedly offered.

"Ray is sound asleep. He won't have a clue about what's going on in here," she said as she tugged on my shorts.

Sandy's tits were swinging back and forth in front of my face as she stroked my dick. "Ah, geez, baby. You've got nice tits," I mumbled as I pinched her firm, hard nipples.

Sandy moaned softly as I massaged her boobs. "My pussy is so wet for you, baby. Look how hard my nipples are. You turn me on so much. The minute I saw you watching me through the window, that was the green light for me. I would have sucked your cock right then, if you had tried."

"Tried what?"

"Tried to fuck me."

"Oh."

Sandy stopped stroking just long enough to take off her nighty.

KatherinParmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherinParmer

Her nipples were long and firm. She grabbed my cock and resumed her masterful hand job. "I just love your big cock. I love how it was bulging in your pants while you watched me through the window. You have such a nice cock. So much bigger than Ray's."

"Hey, I'm not sure about this. Technically, Ray's my boss, ya know. A dude doesn't fuck the boss's wife."

"Shut up, Bill. Don't worry about Ray. Look at me. Just be glad we have this special relationship. OK? You're gonna make my pussy very happy. And I'm going to drain your balls. That's what's important now." Sandy stood up from the edge of the bed and pulled her panties down over her firm ass to reveal her clean shaven pussy. "You love my big ass, don't you? You love it when I stroke your cock like this."

"Why are you doing this for me? These things don't happen to me," I stammered.

Sandy ignored my babble. "You love my pussy don't you? My pussy is so wet. I can't wait to have your cock inside me. Oh, I just love squeezing your cock between my big boobs. It feels so good on my boobies."

"Listen to me. You can't tell Ray about this. Do you understand me?" I blurted. "This was your idea. Not mine. I'm not gonna lose a job just because you've got hot panties."

Sandy smiled seductively. "You've got nothing to worry about, baby. I'll take care of Ray. This isn't my first rodeo," Sandy confessed as she slowly straddled my legs and guided my rock hard dick into her pussy. Sandy gasped as I entered her, "Oh, it feels so good when your cock is in me, baby. Oh yeah, so deep," she moaned as she buried my cock deep inside her. She rocked back and forth cowgirl style.

I reached up and massaged Sandy's big titties as she leaned against my hands to increase the pressure on her fun bags. She looked down into my eyes as she gyrated her pussy on my cock. Her long hair brushed against my face.

"Feel good? I've waited all day for this. Oh god, I just love being with you. I love feeling your big boy cock inside my pussy. I'm going to cum so hard on your cock."

Sandy's tempo increased as she rocked back and forth on my stiff shaft. "Have you been with lots of girls, Bill? Were they tight like me?"

I pinched and rolled Sandy's nipples. "In Nam. When I was a kid."

"You were in Vietnam?" Sandy asked breathlessly.

"Huh?"

"In the Marines?"

"No, Army."

"You fucked lots of women there?"

"Not lots. Just me and my buddies. Having some fun, ya know."

"You like that young pussy, baby? Am I tight like those young whores? You want me to be your whore, Bill. Fuck my pussy like a man, baby," Sandy demanded as she jumped up and down on my dick. I could feel the head of my cock hit bottom with every thrust.

"You never knew when it was your last chance for some pussy," I explained mindlessly.

Sandy increased the intensity of her gyrations. Her tits rocked back and forth in time with her thrusts. "When you were in the Marines?"

"Army."

"Right, you said that, didn't you," Sandy said as she glanced briefly at the ceiling. "Hmmm, ahhh, don't ever stop treating me like this. Don't ever tell me no. Take good care of my pussy. Oh god, suck on my boobies. That's it. Yes."

Sandy glanced at the ceiling as she rode me harder. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing. I just love working your cock inside me. Cum inside my pussy. I want to feel you cum inside me. Oh yes. Oh fuck. Oh god I'm going to cum soon. I'm going to cum all over your big boy cock. Make me happy. That's it. Right there. Oh fuck. Hmmm, ahhh god I'm cumming. Oh god."

Sandy's tight pussy massaged my cock as her vagina pulsed with her orgasm. It was like before with her hand only better. It only took a few seconds more of this before I was past the point of no return. My cock exploded inside her, releasing the cum that I'd been saving up for many weeks.

Sandy's gyrations stopped as she savored her orgasm. "What? You came inside me? Our juices are together now. I love that."

Sandy raised herself off my semi-hard cock. Some of my cum leaked out of her freshly fucked pussy onto my leg. "Don't tell Ray," I cautioned.

Sandy glanced at the ceiling again as she pushed a strand of hair over her ear. "I told you not to worry about Ray. Thank you for taking such good care of me. The way I love being taken care of. This won't be like when you were in Nam. I love being your whore," Sandy said nastily as she retrieved her nighty off the floor.

"I guess so," I managed to say.

Sandy turned to look at me over her shoulder as she left the bedroom. "Sweet dreams, Bill."

Sandy walked naked down the hallway, her ass swaying seductively, as she returned to her bedroom. The room was dark except for the desk lamp on the computer table. It illuminated the keyboard and monitor. Ray was intently watching the screen as Sandy entered.

"Did it turn out okay?" Sandy whispered as she approached Ray.

"Oh baby, this is fantastic. That new cam and mic that I installed in the ceiling picked up all the action, just like the pros. Look at this," Ray said as he pointed at the screen.

Sandy peered over Ray's shoulder. "I look so different on cam," Sandy noted. "Look at my tits flopping around."

Ray smiled excitedly, "You've got nice ones."

"Did I overdo it when I said I wanted to be treated like a whore?"

"No, no," Ray replied quickly. "Bill liked that part. I think it reminded him of Nam. Plus he's a real perv."

"Are you gonna tell him?"

"Eventually."

"Think he'll flip out?"

"Ah, no. If I tell the dude ahead of time, he can't get it up. This way, it's, well, spontaneous. I'll show it to him in a few days. After Josh gets here. If he doesn't like it, well, I'll erase it. If he likes it, and he will, I'll give him a copy. It's good all around."

"Who's Josh?" Sandy asked.

"I already told you that. I hired him to help out with the remodel."

"Oh, yeah. Is he cute?"

Ray didn't answer, but said, "When we do the Josh shoot, I want you to be a real slut. You were great with Bill, but next time I want you to step it up a notch. Let's make the next one really nasty. Think you can do that?"

"We'll see. Depends on how cute Josh is," Sandy replied with a big smile. "Now start the video from the beginning..."
Published 
Written by MildBill62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments