Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Games 13 Part 1

"We go honky tonking"

18
3 Comments 3
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
It was an early Saturday evening. Carol and I were lounging around the house and listening to music. We were both wearing our favorite outfits; t-shirts, no bottoms. Carol's bald mound peeked out from under the t-shirt.

I admired the view.

We danced around the living room, holding each other tightly. I could feel her breath shortening as she pushed into my leg.

I asked Carol, "Are you up for anything?"

She said, "I'm bored and horny."

Well, I thought, we couldn't have that. I asked, "Honky tonking?"

We live in Nashville and there are lots of honky tonks. We decided to head for Music Row. Music Row is famous for it's bars, recording studios and flashing neon. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Webb Pierce record store are there too, and are lots of fun to visit.

Carol put on a tight, white, western cowgirl shirt with snap buttons. Her boot cut jeans were so tight you could see the lips of her vulva. She finished it all off with a Stetson hat and tooled boots. Carol never wears underwear when we're looking for sex games. I wore jeans and a western shirt.

I smiled at her and said, "You look so fuckable."

Carol said, "I am."

We drove down Broadway and parked our SUV in a convenient lot. We decided to start the night at the Wild Horse Saloon. We walked the few blocks and paid our cover charge to a bouncer who seemed to have an attitude, and we went in. The Wild Horse is a huge bar, grille and western dance destination. We found a table next to the dance floor and ordered martinis from our cowgirl waitress . The waitress was wearing tight short-shorts, seamed stockings and a gaping t-shirt.

The dance floor was packed with lots of cowboy and cowgirl wannabees. I asked Carol to dance a Texas two-step with me. I had my arm behind her shoulder. She had her arm resting on my arm. We did a classic quick-quick, slow-slow.

As we danced Carol was scanning the crowd for any potential sex games players. She finally focused on a table of three young men. They were obviously out of town businessmen, suit jackets over the back of their chairs.

When we got back to our table I could feel Carol getting excited. I asked her how she was going to entrap them.

Carol said, "I know some of the waitresses. I'm going to ask one of them if I could serve that table."

Carol walked over to the bar and approached one of the waitresses. I could see her talking and nodding at the table. The waitress handed Carol a tray and smiled. Carol looked over at me and winked. She unsnapped a few of the buttons on her shirt and the top button of her jeans, creating a clear view of her lower tummy. As I said earlier, she looked fuckable. I felt a pleasurable tightness in my pants.

Carol walked over to their table and bent down so her shirt gaped and her ass stuck out. I couldn't hear what she was saying. She was smiling and touching them as she took their order. On her way back to the bar she stopped at my table and repeated the bending over maneuver. I could see her breasts down to her nipples and her jeans flapped showing a bit of fit tummy.

She said to me, "Can I get you anything?"

I said, "I hope so."

I watched her vamp back to the bar and place the order for the businessmen. I looked over at their table and their eyes were glued to Carol. They all had big smiles and were giving each other discrete high-fives.

Carol unbuttoned another jeans button, almost exposing her slit.

EtherealBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EtherealBlonde

She sauntered back to their table, ass swaying, tits bouncing. She served them their drinks from behind each of them. She bent over their backs, put her tits on their shoulders, and leaned into them.

They all looked flushed and had beaming smiles. Carol stood in front of them with her hips cocked, vulva thrust forward, running her hands down her front. I could see them all talking but couldn't hear them. After a few minutes of chatting, Carol walked away, looking back over her shoulder and giving them a flirtatious look.

Carol came over to my table and proceeded to give me the same moves. She leaned over my back, rubbed her tits on my shoulder and leaned into me. Then she posed for me with a hand on her cocked hip and her vulva thrust forward.

She said to me, "They all have rooms at the Hermitage hotel. I told them I got off work in about twenty minutes."

Carol spent the next 1fifteen or so minutes circulating around the tables and being a flirtatious waitress. She got $100 in tips.

When the table of business men started to get up to leave, Carol walked up to them and brought them to my table. Her face was flushed, her nipples hard and her vulva swollen.

Carol said, "Gentlemen this is my husband Dick. Dick this is Bill, Jim and Bob."

Bill said, "Wow, you have one hot wife."

I smiled.

Carol said, "You can all have this hot wife. I need Dick's approval and participation."

I beamed up at them, "I approve. Let's get out of here."

We drove the three of them back to the hotel. During the ride Carol sat in back with Bill and Bob. I tilted the mirror so I could watch them. I heard the rest of the buttons on Carol's shirt pop open and could see Bill and Bob sucking on her nipples. Carol was moaning. Jim, from the front passenger seat, was turned around and watching the action. I pulled into the hotel garage and told them all to get out and we'd go to one of their rooms.

Jim said, "I have a suite. Let's go there."

We got the garage elevator and headed up to the room. During the elevator ride Carol kept her shirt open and Bill, Bob and Jim were all over her. The elevator stopped at the ground floor and the doors opened. Waiting at the open door was a good looking young couple. They gasped at the sight in front of them.

Carol smiled at them and said, "Come join the party."

They got on and I promptly took the woman in my arms and planted a slathering kiss on her lips. She moaned into my mouth and our tongues tangled with each others.

When she came up for air, she introduced herself and her husband. "Joan and Bill."

Carol untangled herself from the three businessmen and pulled Joan to her for a hot, open-mouthed kiss. The kiss seemed to go on forever. Both of the women were sensuously caressing each other. Carol had her hands up Joan's skirt and was fingering her through her panties. Joan was pulling on Carol's nipples.

The elevator stopped at Jim's floor and we all tumbled out and headed for his suite.

Bill asked, "What's going on here?"

Carol said, "Sex Games. We all get to play."

I said to the assembled group, "Let's get naked."

Soon there we were, five naked men with bouncing erections and two beautiful naked women, flushed with lust.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments