Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Games 13 part 3

"Meanwhile on the other bed Carol gets all the sex she wants"

7
2 Comments 2
8.5k Views 8.5k
676 words 676 words
Bill, Joan and I were gasping for breath and giving each other loving pats and kisses.

On the other bed Jim had Carol on her hands and knees and he was fucking her.

Bob was underneath Carol his mouth on her clit while Jim fucked her. Bob would simultaneously suck on Carol's clit and lick Jim's shaft.

Billy watched them while stroking his big cock. His cock was an angry red, his veins pulsing and pre cum dripping onto Bob's cock. Billy bent down and started sucking Bob's hard cock.

Bob groaned into Carol's cunt.

Jim was lost in this diorama of lust.

Billy kept sucking Bob's cock and licking his balls. He twirled his tongue around the bright red head and licked the sensitive part beneath the crown. Billy coated Bob's cock with his saliva.

Bob started thrusting up into Billy's mouth. He was face fucking him while he was licking Carol's clit and Jim's cock. Bob's pistoning got wilder and wilder. The veins on his cock were throbbing. He pushed up deep into Billy's mouth. He sent stream after stream of sweet hot cum into the demanding mouth. His cum overflowed Billy's mouth dribbling down his chin.
Billy sucked and licked Bob's cock until it was empty and soft. He pulled Bob from underneath Carol and slid under her, his erect large cock tapping on Jim's cock and Carol's cunt.

Billy said, "I've got to fuck her."

Carol moved so that Billy's cock was nudging her cunt. She reached down and put his cock inside her cunt with Jim still in her. Carol loves double vaginal fucking.

She groaned, "Two cocks, fuck meee."

Carol was bouncing on the two cocks, thrashing back and forth, grunting her approval. Her face was the picture of lust, bright red and sweating. Sensuality drove Carol into plunging deeper and deeper. She was craving sex and more sex. She lived for moments like this where all was lost to the sexual feelings in her cunt. The fervor, excitement and hunger drove her whole being.

VALERYQUEENTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VALERYQUEENTS

Her cunt was flowing with juices, dripping on the two cocks in her cunt. There was a beautiful lewdness about her. Her wantonness was one of the many reasons I love her so much.

Carol and I share a love of sex and each other. We want each other to get the most out of our lecherous life.

Jim could feel Billy's cock sliding alongside his. Billy's big purple head was driving Jim to new levels of sexual delight. His cock shivering with pleasure after pleasure. Jim had never before experienced a sexual encounter with another man. His balls were full of cum and his veins throbbed with pulsing desire. Jim drove deeper into Carol, plunging so that his balls slapped against Carol's ass and Billy's balls. Jim pushed his cock in and in. When his cock slipped out he wildly grabbed it and put it back in Carol's cunt on top of Billy's cock.

Billy grabbed Carol's hips and pulled her tightly to him. Their pubic bones bouncing of each other's. Billy pulled Carol to him and started sucking on her nipples. He was licking and sucking, nibbling on those beautiful tits. He could feel Jim's pre cum and Carol's juices dripping onto his balls. Billy slammed up into Carol and he was moaning his pleasure. His face was bright red and his expression was of total pleasure. Billy gave himself to this moment of pure passion and lust.

Carol trembled with an impending explosive orgasm.

She cried out, "Ahhh, fuck meee, cum, cum, cum."

Carol's eruption of lust triggered both Billy and Jim to send stream after stream of hot cum into Carol's cunt and dripping juices on each other. The veins on their cocks pulsed with cum.

Carol continued to quiver with her seemingly never ending orgasm.

She moaned, "More, More, sexxx."

Jim collapsed onto Carol's back.

Billy put his arms around both of them in a sensual hug.

When they untangled they fell on their backs, beaming with satisfaction.

Sex games.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments