Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She's Now A Hot Wife - Chapter Two

"Progression of the lifestyle."

30
6 Comments 6
17.5k Views 17.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Since my wife became a hot wife three weeks ago, it has been a whirlwind of emotion.  Our lives have been filled with emotions ranging from exciting, apprehension to frustration. The next day after she became a hot wife, we did a lot of talking about the lifestyle, her wants, her needs and future intentions.  

On Saturday, when we returned from our shopping trip, I was downstairs making us a drink. She called down to me and said, "Come up here now."   

I asked her, "Why?"

Her response was, "Just get up here now."

I entered the bedroom to find her in a lacy open nipple, crotchless teddy, and high heels.

"Take off your pants and come here."

I did, thinking that she wanted to play and I was more than ready. I proceeded to get on the bed. I went to touch her; she said, "No, your cock looks like it needs attention, so that's what I'm going to do."

She proceeded to kiss and lick my cock, then started giving me a very intense handjob. It wasn't long before she caused me to explode cum was all over my cock and her hand. Shortly after a little rest, she made my cock hard again and repeated what just happened. I was totally spent.

"You know it's time," she said.

"For what?"

"Do you remember what Angelina and Monique said? That you need to be locked up. You need to get used to being locked up."

"My hot wife weekend is in a few weeks. You will be locked up that weekend and all other weekend's from Friday am thru pm."

"I asked, are you going out as a hot wife every weekend?"

I was told, "No" but I will always be dressed like one. That will include wheter I'm with you or my girlfriends.  

She continued, "Your cock and your erections as well your cum belong to me. I will use them as I want, you will never waste them by taking matters into your own hands."

The three weeks before her next intended hot wife date was, very intense for me. She has really embraced the hot wife lifestyle. She has been visually and physically tormenting me when I'm caged of course, with no results except me feeling the pressure increase on my caged cock.

Three days before her hot wife weekend, my wife took off from work and she really vamped things up, wearing sexy outfits around the house, from teddies to sexy lingerie, heels, and makeup. This kept me very aroused.

When I came home from work for those three days, she asked me, "Do you like my outfits, my makeup?" 

I replied, "Yes." I always wanted to.touch her because she kept me so stimulated. When I went to touch her, she always said "No."

I asked, "Why?"

"You know why."

She explained that this was for the following two reasons. "One, I want to be ready for a very intense fucking on Saturday night. Second I want you so excited that weekend so that you'll get used to being, denied from touching me on the weekends I go out, whether with friends or hot wife fuck dates."  

The following is what happened, starting the Friday of her hot wife date weekend. I was informed that she would be gone all day Saturday as she had appointments at the beauty salon for nails and hair, then onto the boutique followed by going to the piercing studio.

"Remember I have my Hot Wife date tomorrow night and it needs to be very special."

I asked her, "Who it was with?" 

"Do you remember when you met Angelina? She told me that she has two guys she wants me to meet.  Well, I met both of them. They are not only good looking guys, but are very experienced in the lifestyle. I can easily see myself dating both of them."

On Saturday morning, she left around nine am, saying she'd be gone most of the day and that she'd be home about five pm. 

She told me, "I need you to do something for me before I get home."

I asked "What?"

She told me she'd let me know when it was time.

Emma_Eevanss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Eevanss

Once again she had my head spinning.

Saturday afternoon she texted me with a confirmation number from a very exclusive hotel and lounge.

"You need to be at the hotel between five and five thirty and ask for Isabella do not see anyone else. Give her the number, pay for the reservation and leave, do not ask for the key, do not ask for the room number or anything else. Then come straight home."

I went straight home as I was told. My  beautiful wife called down to me as soon as walked  thru the door. "Come up here right now."

When I entered the room my wife was standing there in nothing but extreme true crotch high boots and an open nipple latex bra.

I asked, "What do you want"?

"You will get me ready for tonight."

"What is it you need me to do"?

"Come over here, and don't ask any questions, do what you're told. I bought a lot of new jewelry for tonight starting with new nipple jewelry, earrings, bracelets, fourteen new rings and a new belly button ring. Now start dressing me for my hot wife date."

She had me start with full opera length fingerless gloves. Then came the nipple jewelry. I had to remove her present rings then put on nipple shields that covered her aerolas, followed by larger nipple rings with small charms hanging from them. Next was an array of  six extreme hoop style earrings in various sizes from two inch to four inch.  She also had a belly button ring with a small  chain hanging from it. Then I had to  put on her fourteen rings, she had replaced all the ones she usually wears. Then numerous bracelets on each gloved wrist, there was one bracelet on each wrist, the word "Hot" on one and "Wife" on the other.

That's when I noticed her fingernails were longer than usual. I asked her about them. I was told there a new type the salon just started using, they were over two inches long. The final piece of jewelry was a somewhat large ankle chain with the words  "HOTWIFE."

She said, "Get out, I need to finish getting dressed. Go down and make us a drink, I'll be down after I finish getting ready."

Sometime about an hour later she came down and I was taken back by her outfit, she was wearing a very extreme Halter type slinky spandex mini dress that not only molded to her extreme breasts but really outlined her nipple jewelry. This entire outfit was complemented by her usual very extreme eye makeup, except this time it was alot more extreme including very shiny wet look, "Bright Red" lipstick.

My wife then sat on the couch and asked me for her drink which I gave to her. I then noticed she didn't have anything on under her dress. I asked her about it.

"I'm a hot wife and hot wifes dress not only to be noticed but to be accessible as well, that's why I don't wear panties anymore".

When she got up to leave she stood near me.

"Get on  your knees".

I asked, "WHY?"  

"You  know why."

I responded, "Yes."

"Lick me and tell me why you have to clean me."

I responded,"I have to clean you to confirm that I'm your cuckold, and the second reason is I have to make sure that your pussy is ready for another man to penetrate and fill with hot cum."  

"I'm glad that you know as my cuckold what is required of you. You have one more thing to do put this chocker on me."

I took the choker and put it on her. I couldn't read what it said till she turned around. It said "Sexy Hot Wife." She turned to leave. I went to kiss her on the cheek.

"You know better than trying to touch me when I'm going out to fuck and don't wait up, I'll see you in the morning."  

Then she left with my caged cock straining in my Cb 6000.  I knew it would be a long frustrating night.

Published 
Written by construction65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments