Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shocked By Wife Part 2

"Part two of our first hotwife experience"

38
14 Comments 14
24.3k Views 24.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
We were just about to pour ourselves another glass of merlot when we heard a car pull into the drive and then the door shut and alarm being set. I looked at Karen with trepidation and rose just as the doorbell rang. I opened the door to be greeted with a huge smile and a strong handshake as Colin introduced himself. I ushered him in and led the way into the lounge.
Karen was standing by the fire looking nervous but stunning as I introduced her to Colin. "Hi Karen, so happy to meet you," he said as he gave her a gentle hug and a peck on the cheek.

I told him to take a seat and he duly obliged and sat on the armchair as Karen and I sat together on the settee.

"Well let's have a glass of wine if thats okay?" I asked them both, to which they both answered in the affirmative. I went to the kitchen to pour and I suppose to let them get acquainted. But to my surprise they both joined me in less than a minute.

"I thought it would be less awkward if we all just had a casual chat in here," Colin offered, "I find couples are more relaxed just chatting in the kitchen to ease everyone in, so to speak."

We all smiled. It was true, for some reason, standing around the kichen island chatting about our jobs and hobbies was such a relief. We all seemed to get along fine. When I suggested another glass, Colin declined and asked if he could impose on us to take a shower as he had come straight from work and needed to freshen up.

"Sure use the master en suite it's last door on the right upstairs," Karen offered with a giddy smile.

"I'll just get my bag from the car and see you in a little while," Colin replied, and as he placed his glass on the counter top. He held Karen loosley and gave her a loving kiss on the lips.

I was still holding my breath as they parted and Karen looked as if she was having a hot flash.

"Oh god, oh god, I am so turned on right now," she said. "His taste, smell, and the heat of his body are making me weak at the knees."

I was rooted to the spot as we heard the front door close and Colin ascend the stairs. Karen shivered and literally skipped over to me throwing her arms around my neck and kissing me deep.

"Oooh, someone is hard already, I see, and someone else is wet," she said guiding my hand to her crotch as I felt the incredible heat through her damp cotton panties.

Breaking out of my reverie, I kissed her back and asked her what do we do next? After a quick discussion Karen decided that we should go with the flow and greet Colin as he came out of the shower, get the ball rolling so to speak. I agreed wholeheartedly and wondered to myself how I had no qualms about what was about to happen, as I previously thought I would get a little nervous. But as we went upstairs to our room I felt so relaxed and so very hard.

When Colin came out of the bathroom he was drying off his crotch and was greeted by the sight of Karen in her underwear and heels standing at the foot of our bed, and me standing by the large bay window.

CaiticaGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaiticaGold

He smiled and asked if Karen would like to finish drying him off, all the while keeping his cock hidden by the towel. Karen nodded and quickly made her way over to take control of the towel.

As she started to dry Colins torso they began to kiss sweetly and lovingly. I was transfixed by the most erotic sight I have ever seen and didn't even notice when the towel dropped. I only moved my eyes down when Karen let out a groan-growl and I noticed that she had her left hand wrapped round his monstrous shaft as she slowly pumped him against her flat white belly.

They broke their kiss for a moment as Karen looked over to me with a look of total love in her eyes as she said, "Thank you Benn I love you so much." I saw a fire in her eyes as she turned back to Colin and he caressed her gorgeous tit with his right hand.

Karen suddenly gripped him tight and gasped burying her head into Colins chest as his other hand found its way inside her tiny panties. At this I released my aching cock and started to wank it. Karen was whispering in Colin's ear and started to really grip his cock and lengthen her strokes as both their breathing started to get heavier. A minute or so later she was panting hard and I realised she was about to come. Colin did too and increased his efforts as his mouth closed on her's again. He held her head as she shuddered and screamed into his mouth as she climaxed on his fingers.

I grunted and shot my cum high into the air as Karen caught her breath and looked over to me glassy eyed. I think she would have collapsed to the floor had she not been held in Colin's muscular arms. I asked if she was okay, as colin helped her to sit on the bed.

"Come and sit with me honey," she asked and I obliged. Colin backed off a little as she looked at him and they gave each other a little nod.

"Babe I don't want to seem callous or cruel but I have just come harder than I ever have, and I know tonight is going to be one of the best times of my life, but when I looked round to see you after you had come I felt a huge pang of guilt."

"So do you want to stop? I'd rather you didn't and had the best night of your life too," as I spoke I could see a tear in her eye and was slighty puzzled.

"Baby you are so good to me and I love you so much, but I don't think I can truly lose myself with Colin if you are in the room with us for my first time."

The hammer blow was swift and to the gut, but as I wracked my brain for a response my cock became rock hard and betrayed my true deep seated feelings. Karen and Colin noticed too and as I voiced my approval. Colin shook my hand and patted me on the back. Karen jumped up, kissed me and ran to Colin. As I left the room they were deep kissing again and she was vigorously pumping his huge shaft as she dropped to her knees.

Published 
Written by kuntiboz1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments