Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Still Faithful, Always - Chapter 3

"Laura's husband Dan, his mentor Mrs. Patron and his one time lover Artsy."

9
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
6.7k words 6.7k words
Monday morning at the breakfast table Dan and Laura had shared small talk mostly about her trip to San Francisco. Dan was well aware of their weekend discussion about Laura calling Greg, her Greg rings and possible consequences. He left his thoughts – what if, will she, what next - unspoken. “Well marketing guru, have you got a blockbuster idea up your sleeve to spring on everyone and earn your keep?”

Laura grinned, “No, not yet, baby but I’ll pull something out of my hat, or maybe my bra and panties, who knows. What’s your week like?”

“Pretty much routine, I’ll just do my usual slave driver stuff. I don’t have anything big this week and no travel until a couple of weeks out.”

“Are you going to see Mrs. Patron?”

“Yeah, I’m thinking maybe dinner tomorrow and then take both of my ladies to the country club either Friday or Saturday depending on schedules. There are some art gallery things this weekend I’ll probably hit.”

“Give her, give both of them my best and a kiss from me.”

“Time for me to go, Baby, have a good trip.” Dan kissed his wife, took up briefcase and suit coat and went to his car for the normal morning commute to work. Laura stood and gave a last quick kiss and hug to send him on his way. 

 ***

Unless travel or client contacts intervened, Mondays had a work routine that didn’t vary for Dan. The week’s first task was always check the numbers. The Finance VP, Dan had grown up with her in the company since they broke into management together many years ago, showed up at Dan’s desk at nine every Monday with a cup of coffee and last week’s reports. She would always point to a few numbers, both up and down, where she thought Dan should focus. The starter’s gun for Dan’s week was always a half hour of reports, coffee and conversation.

By ten his secretary had a conference room prepared with seven place settings: agenda, supporting material, special reports and coffee cups. She also had coffee service ready, but Dan nixed the pastries she once put out when his annual physical reported a five pound weight gain. At ten sharp, Dan took his seat at the head of the conference table, his five section directors, three men and two women at present, sat in their usual spots and Secretary took her station at the other end of the table. Secretary had worked for Dan fourteen years now and she could think of no man she respected more; she would do anything he asked without question, anything business or personal.

Secretary understood that in their business relationship Dan valued her as highly as any of his directors; as to their personal relationship, she was her boss’s steady date to the company Christmas party whenever his wife couldn’t attend. She looked forward to those nights because Dan always shared her bed when she was his Christmas date. He was so good for her in bed Secretary banished all memory of her cheating ex husband, and she looked forward with high anticipation to those rare intimate times with her boss. Before he was V-P, Dan helped her get past a painful divorce. She also knew of and came to understand the complex relationship between Dan and his wife Laura. Secretary treasured her boss because he gave support, even affection, without demands for more. Dan trusted and valued Secretary for her competence, loyalty and discretion.

This Monday, the meeting began with a review of current customer accounts by each director followed by a round table discussion of new business opportunities. Next, Dan discussed the metrics he picked up from his friend, V-P Finance. He gave praise for improvement in a value that had been lagging a month ago but now showed a positive trend. Today there were no pronouncements from on high and no special projects to consider. Dan didn’t believe in long meetings. He called for any last questions at eleven-fifteen and there were none. “Okay guys, good job. Let’s get to work,” and with those final words the meeting ended early.

Back in his office, the quick staff meeting meant Dan had time to telephone Mrs. Patron and arrange his social week of evening and weekend activity. She answered on the fourth ring and they exchanged a few minutes of pleasantries between long time friends. Finally Dan switched to specifics.

“I’m a bachelor this week; would you enjoy being my pleasant female companion for dinner tomorrow night?”

“Dinner with you is always a delight, Daniel, but I would much rather you be my guest here. I still know how to serve a man a hearty meal.”

“I like your suggestion even more than mine; I accept your kind invitation. Shall we do cocktails at seven?”

“That will be perfect, Daniel, I will expect you then.”

Conversations like this with Mrs. Patron always followed the same formal pattern even though Dan knew he could call with a simple request in casual tone and be welcome in her home. He had his own bedroom in his friend’s home; he kept several suits plus casual clothes, also all of the toiletries he normally used. When Laura had an extended trip which came about at least twice a year Dan often moved in with Mrs. Patron because he valued her companionship and her contacts.

Dan did not intend to spend the entire week with Mrs. Patron while Laura was in San Francisco, but he would most likely sleep there tomorrow night. If so, the maid would not have to make his bed the following morning; Dan would certainly spend the night making love with Mrs. Patron in her bed and wake beside her in the morning.

When Dan arrived at his friend’s home Tuesday evening he was not at all surprised to find she had also invited her close friend along with her Daniel. Dan first met the two women ten years ago as a pair of friends who always attended gallery opening nights together. Although Mrs. Patron was his special friend and mentor, Dan cared for both women. He gave each woman a warm kiss of friendship and greeting before excusing himself to change into casual clothing for dinner.

Dan joined the women in the den after the very few minutes changing clothes required. He found Mrs. Patron sitting comfortably in her favorite chair and Friend on the love seat with shoes on the floor beneath her and her legs curled up to her side in that classic pose only women can manage. She looked comfortable and sensual; Dan started to ask if he could join her on the love seat when Mrs. Patron asked him to be bartender.

“We’re having fish for dinner so I think I will have a white wine now. I don’t want to get my spirits mixed up. There is a bottle of chardonnay open in the fridge and a bottle of Chablis chilling too. You choose for me, Daniel.” Dan smiled at Mrs. Patron’s pun and made eye contact with Friend who nodded for the same.

As experienced barman for these two ladies, Dan had drinks for the ladies and himself ready in no time. Mrs. Patron thanked her Daniel with a quick kiss on his cheek. Now he asked Friend, “May I join you?” He handed over her glass of Chablis and then snuggled to her while taking a sip of his scotch on the rocks.

“Ahhh, that’s good scotch. This is a great way for a bachelor like me to end the day, a glass of scotch and two beautiful women.”

“Laura is in San Francisco?”

“Yes, she flew out yesterday and will be back sometime early next week. She has a board meeting starting tomorrow.”

“That’s a bit of disappointment; I was looking forward to seeing her this weekend at the various gallery openings.”

“Laura being out of town may be fortuitous; I only have two arms and I already have two women to squire. I am sure she will find something to keep her occupied this weekend; San Francisco has a lot to offer, you know.”

Mrs. Patron noticed something in the way her special friend spoke about his wife being in San Francisco. The words didn’t exactly square with the emotions behind his words. She sensed some turmoil, indecision maybe. Another scotch, pleasant conversation at the dinner table and maybe a brandy back here in the den might relax my Daniel enough to get at what is bothering him.

“Daniel, why don’t you finish your drink and have one more before we eat; two drinks should put all thought of the work day behind and you will be a perfect companion for two old ladies at dinner.”

Dan chuckled at his marching orders and then began to follow them. He finished what was in his glass with a deep gulp. His kissed each lady sweetly on lips as substitute for excusing himself. On returning two minutes later he kissed Mrs. Patron a bit more forcefully insinuating his tongue between her lips. “I think you have something up your sleeve young lady; I see through your crafty ways,” Daniel whispered in her ear. As he returned to his seat he asked his love seat partner, “Are part of her conspiracy as well?”

“Me, never, but I still want a good kiss. I think I deserve one, don’t you?”

Dan gave Friend the same sort of kiss with the same hint of tongue he bestowed on Mrs. Patron. His seatmate startled Dan’s effort sucking his tongue deep into her mouth and holding on with teeth. Dan moaned and quickly shared the spirit of a very passionate exchange. He never objected at all to the intimate teasing these two ladies thrust on him from time-to-time. As they broke their kiss, Friend held her wine glass up to touch and toast, “To us, to all of us.” Dan responded, “To all of us always.”

Dinner was delightful. On nights like this Mrs. Patron asked her maid to double as chef; she prepared baked tuna steaks with steamed vegetables seasoned with a lemon, dill and garlic sauce. Daniel was master of the house; he sat at table’s head as he always did for formal dinners Mrs. Patron hosted. His role was one Mrs. Patron had discussed with Laura years ago and Dan’s wife readily agreed to the symbolism; table’s head was her husband’s place in Mrs. Patron’s home as well as their own.

As Daniel seated the ladies and took his place, his cell phone sounded Laura’s personal tone. Dan excused himself to the older women, “It’s Laura.” He answered, “Hello Baby,” shifted to listen mode, stared at the phone, turned it off, and then replaced phone in the holster he wore. “She said she loves me, she’s about to leave for her date with Greg, and then she hung up. That is my wife and why I love her.” Moving beyond Laura’s long distance interruption Dan spoke to his lady friends, “I apologize for the interruption; shall we eat.”

Dinner was tasty and conversation spirited. Local art dominated their discussion, specifically the round of art gallery openings in town this weekend and the many artists whose work would be on display. As an artist’s name came up in conversation, Dan asked if either of the women thought that artist’s work might be appropriate for his office collection. By the time Dan and his ladies were ready for after dinner brandy he had some new ideas to look toward this weekend.

In Mrs. Patron’s den a sideboard held a row of decanters. Dan set three snifters out and poured their brandy. Mrs. Patron was already in her chair and Friend had returned to the love seat. Dan served the ladies. Mrs. Patron reached toward the comfortable chair to her right where she often asked Daniel to sit when she wanted to have a quiet conversation. Dan decided to lead with a non sequitur, “Thank you once again my friend for serving us a lovely dinner.”

“You are certainly most welcome for that compliment Daniel.” Mrs. Patron looked across to Friend, “Would you also like to offer a courtesy remark, my dear, maybe a compliment to Daniel’s ability as bartender.” All three chuckled and washed their laughter away with a mouthful of brandy. Mrs. Patron moved directly to the topic she wanted to discuss.

“Daniel, when you mentioned Laura’s trip to San Francisco before dinner I sensed some conflict, possibly anxiety. She makes these trips with regularity. What is the cause of your consternation this time?”

Okay, now I understand her mood a little better; her Daniel’s marriage is going to be tonight’s topic. Maybe that’s a good idea, talking it out; letting Laura and Greg stew in my head doesn’t seem to have any positive value. It seemed as though Dan was considering whether to answer the question as he let thoughts run through his head.

“Last Saturday, that’s when this whatever came up, at brunch Saturday.” Dan didn’t begin with the assurance one would expect of a senior corporate officer, but he was talking about his marriage, not his occupation.

“As I served brunch at our patio table I noticed a tear on Laura’s cheek. My ‘what’s wrong’ led to Saturday being Greg’s fiftieth birthday.” Dan looked to Friend, “You are aware of Laura’s affair with her boss that ended six years ago?” She nodded, “Yes, of course Dan.”

“Saturday was also a ten year anniversary of sorts. Their first date was Greg’s fortieth birthday.”

“Anniversaries can be emotional times for women, Daniel. Memories return.” Mrs. Patron looked off into mind’s distance searching for a specific memory. “I still think about my portraits, not the statue, but the portraits and the artist.”

Friend joined the conversation. “I remember how conflicted you were back then, when you were sitting; even more so when you presented them. That was a difficult time for you dear.” She looked to Dan and raised her snifter in salute. All three paused to savor the fine brandy.

“Six years and no mention, not a hint, Laura never once gave an indication that she worked for, even knew Greg, let alone had a four year affair with him. You know as well as I do affair doesn’t begin to describe the relationship between Laura and Greg. They were married in every sense of the word except legal.”

“Suddenly you think Laura wants to rekindle that romance? Is that your fear?”

Dan’s sentences continued to run thoughts together. “We talked about her rings; I told her they were in LeeAnne’s box, her ruby ring that was first, also the engagement ring, the diamond.” Dan checked with his eyes to make sure both women understood.

“I guess I encouraged her. Laura wanted me to fly out to San Francisco this weekend so we could have a romantic getaway, but I declined. I could see she really wanted to revisit her past. I don’t think Laura knows what part of the past she might want to resurrect, if any.”

Dan took a break from talking about himself and his wife; brandy beckoned. “This is good, tonight seems like a brandy night. I am going to have one more.” Dan filled all three snifters once again.

“I am not sure I can deal with a situation like the last time if Laura and Greg get back together. A simple affair would be one thing; maybe accepting a cross country romance wouldn’t be a strain. Pardon my language ladies but I know I can’t live with the bullshit Laura spewed ten years ago. I can’t; I won’t.”

“I understand your anxiety, Daniel, but I am sure you know that Laura loves you, loves you very much indeed. She has allowed you great liberties with women that most wives would not. You have granted her the same rights and more in the past. You must keep your lines of communication open.”

Mrs. Patron set down her glass of brandy and went to her Daniel to kiss him. She gestured Friend to join in. Dan found himself in the arms of two women kissing him with growing ardor and he knew how this night would end. Dan rose from his chair and wrapped an arm around the waist of each. “I think it is time for the bedroom, don’t you?”

Once in Mrs. Patron’s bedroom and undressed she led them to the oversized shower where all three fit quite comfortably together. Two paired off to wash third using wash cloths, loofah sponges and soapy hands, always with tender loving touch, and then rotating to another combination. Ooohhhs, aaahhhs and laughter dominated shower time conversation and all required punctuations were kisses. Drying with thick bath sheets was the same three on one affair. All told, they spent almost forty-five minutes together in Mrs. Patron’s bathroom.

After bathing the women donned short silk gowns; Mrs. Patron gave Daniel linen pajama bottoms to wear. The mistress of the bedroom would be tonight’s leader. She took a hand of each of her dearest friends. “Our conversations earlier have made me nostalgic. Please indulge me and join me in The Office.”

Dan knew, and he was sure Friend understood all significance even more so than he, The Office referred to what had been Mrs. Patron’s late husband’s home office, his study and sanctuary. Mrs. Patron rarely entered the room since her husband died years ago. She allowed only her closest friends entrance and they not frequently. He recalled his first time in The Office; Mrs. Patron showed Daniel her portraits, the nudes she allowed be painted as gift to her husband. Dan was considering having Laura’s first nude portrait made and his brain tripped on to the understanding that Mrs. Patron had a while-sitting-for-portrait affair with her artist. Dan remembered asking directly and she responded with humor calling him gauche.

Mrs. Patron opened the door and led her friends inside. Once more holding hands with her friends, she stood quietly beside her husband’s desk. They respected her solitude. Looking at her husband’s empty chair she finally spoke. “I come here to talk with him not often: when I miss him; on special days; when I need his guidance.” She kissed each of her companions lightly on lips, Friend first and then Daniel.

“I come here to talk with him when I have had wonderful and uplifting days.”

She embarrassed Daniel saying, “I came in here to tell my husband I had found a young man to love and nurture the day after you and I made love for the first time, Daniel. He was pleased, very pleased that I had found someone.”

Mrs. Patron guided her friends around the office looking at the several nude portraits; some had been intended only as trial sketches. They reached the large sized one that brought to life the full and unadorned beauty of a much younger woman. She turned directly to her Daniel and squeezed his right hand with firm grip.

“I miss him too Daniel; I still miss him as he was during our first sittings. He was such a good lover. He made my body twitch with desire for more.

TheQueens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheQueens

If we could have stayed like that, if he could have stayed like that . . . .” Dan and Friend knew Mrs. Patron spoke of the artist who painted her portraits. Dan came to understand Mrs. Patron’s nostalgia trip tonight was intended to be thought provoking for her Daniel.

She led them to the statue. “He could not be satisfied. He had to try again. He wanted more than he had any right to ask for; he wanted more than I would ever consider giving.” Mrs. Patron kissed each of her friends again, this time beginning with her Daniel. Dan was ready to receive a firm but gentle kiss. Instead the woman demanded much more with her lips; she pressed lips tight, probed with tongue, and reached for Daniel’s soul. He yielded completely and gave the soul she sought. Mrs. Patron was in total control and she left Daniel gasping for breath when she moved on to Friend.

“I think it is time for three adults to find playtime in bed. Follow me please.”

The ladies guided Dan to the middle of Mrs. Patron’s big bed and crawled in following him, one to each side. His linen pajama bottoms came off and flew through the air. Any pretense of formal decorum the women possessed flew on wings alongside pajama bottoms. Both women kissed over his face, his torso. Their fingers traced paths along his skin; they stopped to pinch, especially his nipples. Dan tried to rise and attend to his ladies but they pushed him back. Friend let him know, “We are having our way with you tonight. Relax and enjoy what we do as we enjoy being with you.”

Dan closed his eyes and reveled in pleasurable sensations. So many places on his body were being excited at the same time by these two women who were special friends. At one point one was kissing lips and driving tongue flailing inside his mouth; her hair draped over Dan’s eyes blocking vision. A hand wrapped his cock squeezing tight on shaft. Another hand massaged around Dan’s left breast area; sometimes that hand stopped circling to pinch nipple, sometimes fingers pinched and pulled a tuft of hair but hand always returned to circling massage.

Another hand, were there really only two women in bed with him, reached under and behind cock grabbing scrotum, that wrinkled sack that held the marbles. Hand squeezed and tugged. Part of Dan’s brain felt the pull and tried to will his body to follow the tugging hand, don’t take my jewels away, please don’t take them away. Kiss climbed in intensity as lips sensed muscles reacting; kiss drove away all reason.

Hand yanking scrotum finally let go to move on seeking new treasures to explore. Hand’s fingers walked a dark valley following a thin center ridge path. Sides of the valley grew steep, curved to vertical. Leading finger found the next treasure spot and tapped on the door. The wrinkled portal didn’t open, it wouldn’t yield entrance readily. Finger knocked repeatedly and finally pushed. A kiss muffled aaaackkkk sound filled the room. Kiss lifted and two heads looked for the offending hand and finger.

Finger pushed hard, deeper; it went past first knuckle to the second and began to wiggle inside Dan’s rectum. Mrs. Patron shifted all concentration to the grip she had on her Daniel’s cock shaft and started a steady up and down rhythm with increasing speed.

“Pleasure Daniel, all of our pleasure just for you.”

Dan didn’t last long; his cock spewed with the pleasure his lovers imparted. The women cleaned him, all three kissed goodnight. Both table lamps were turned off and three bed partners settled into a night of sleep and dreams.

***

 Late Friday afternoon Dan called for Secretary. Just as his Monday morning staff meeting was starter’s gun for his work week, recapping with Secretary the week’s activities for his diary was finish line. Fifteen to twenty minutes listing highlights, Secretary jotted scribbles on her shorthand pad that Dan had no hope of deciphering, were immediately transcribed into an electronic diary. Neither Dan nor Secretary ever got caught in an I-can’t-remember moment. Let me look in the diary settled confused memories.

Dan’s week was over; he thanked his Secretary for her support. His concerns about Laura, San Francisco and Greg resurfaced; Dan held an arm to Secretary as she was about to return to her desk. She stepped close; Dan gave a warm embrace that Secretary recognized as his need for comfort. She responded to the embrace and gave kiss on cheek. Dan turned toward the woman; kiss migrated to lips. The couple kissed with intensity for a minute and a little more; their bodies pressed together.

“Thank you, I needed to be close. I am going home, you have a good weekend.”

“You won’t be alone, will you?”

“No, I will be with friends, gallery openings and then after. I will be at Mrs. Patron’s home if you need to get in touch. You get out of here as soon as you get those notes typed up. I’m going to have some fun this weekend; you do the same.”

At home Dan showered, changed to shorts and a tee, fixed a drink and plopped into his favorite chair in the den. As he sipped scotch he considered the night ahead. If I am going to have an attractive lady on each arm I better dress the part. I think the deerskin outfit Artsy picked out for me might be a good choice; wearing those deerskin slacks and the vest over one of my silk shirts should be right in line with whatever glamorous attire my lady friends will wear. Dan relaxed watching the local news on television, drinking his one scotch on the rocks, and finally dressing for an evening of gallery hopping. It was seven o’clock when he steered his Cadillac into Mrs. Patron’s driveway to collect his ladies.

When he saw Mrs. Patron and Friend, Dan was pleased with his clothing selection. Both ladies wore high fashion designer pants suits. They could well have been runway models based on their attire, although their age would not have been suitable for most fashionistas. A proper description of the way Mrs. Patron and Friend looked as Dan first saw them tonight would be elegant. Dan had a date tonight with two elegantly dressed and decked out women. He kissed each of his ladies and complimented them on their style.

The group had plans to visit four art galleries tonight. Dan told the ladies of his recommended sequence naming a few of the artists they discussed earlier in the week. His intention was to visit what he thought of as Artsy’s gallery last in hopes that the crowd might be thinner and they would have time to visit with the woman who was still a close friend if no longer a lover. Mrs. Patron had another idea.

“Daniel, I really would rather stop at the gallery where LeeAnne works first. She wrote a sweet note along with her invitation and then she called me as well. I sense that she really wanted to visit with all three of her very good friends.” Mrs. Patron gave Daniel a look that shunted aside alternative consideration. “If we let time get the best of us with LeeAnne we can shift one of the other galleries until tomorrow.”

The Cadillac happened to be stopped at a traffic light when Mrs. Patron finished her announcement. Dan leaned over and signaled agreement with a kiss to his mentor’s cheek. She reached for Daniel’s right hand and squeezed.

Artsy greeted all three as though she was waiting only for their arrival. Business came first; Artsy led her friends directly to the three-piece grouping of a new artist she thought they should get to know.

“LF is here, she is in back right now. I will ask her to come out and talk to you about this work. I would like to set aside some time next week for all three of you to meet the artist. He is a very interesting young man.”

She gave kisses to each of her friends, she surprised Dan with a meaningful kiss on lips of the sort he and Artsy had not shared in years but it conveyed her leave taking. Mrs. Patron wore a smug smile seeing Daniel nonplussed by LeeAnne’s kiss. LF appeared in their midst and nodded greetings to Dan. She kissed the women on each cheek. Contrasting the style of dress of the three friends, LF wore ragged jeans and a cut off sweatshirt splattered with paint swatches of many shades. Work clothing was not unusual opening night dress for the eccentric artist.

In spite of appearance LF conducted a lecture tour of the three works worthy of a university professor. In fifteen minutes she traced links to other artists, compared design elements of each of the three paintings, plus she gave a technical education to Dan on the layering of colors that was unique to this artist.

“He is young, but he is going to be important nationally in a very few years.”

Many critics and collectors made the same observation of LF and her work. Dan now had two of her less controversial paintings in his office collection. He also had two portraits LF painted, one of Dan and Artsy and another of Laura, prominently displayed in his home gallery. Mrs. Patron had two LF paintings in her collection, more controversial work than Dan felt he could show in the office. LF’s skill as artist could not hide behind ragged clothes, nor could her growing national reputation.

Mrs. Patron thanked LF for guiding them through the artist’s paintings. “I really need to speak with LeeAnne for few minutes before we move on. Do you think she would have time for us dear?”

There was no question at all that LeeAnne would devote whatever time her special guests needed. All three were serious art collectors who regularly purchased work by local artists. LeeAnne and Mrs. Patron talked for fifteen minutes having preliminary negotiations that would lead to purchase of one painting and display at Mrs. Patron’s home later this summer of representative selections of the artist’s work for a private showing to her many influential and affluent friends.

With business out of the way, the now three women plus Dan group switched to socializing. All were close friends; all had shared beds together for very pleasurable sexual activity more than once. Days of sex with multiple partners were in the past; LeeAnne, Artsy to Dan, was married now and did not engaged in sex outside of her marriage vows. At this point, only Mrs. Patron had any inkling that LeeAnne’s marriage was not one of bliss spawned in heaven. Friendly support rather than purchasing work of a new artist was the reason Mrs. Patron insisted on this gallery as first stop tonight.

“LeeAnne, I am going to use all of my female wiles convincing Daniel that he should regal us with refreshment and conversation at The Palette tonight. I do hope you can join us after you close here.”

Dan and his two lady friends visited two other art galleries before time began to press. At both galleries they were given the same preferential treatment Artsy gave in hopes of selling them on their artists and the work on display. Friend directed Dan to painting she thought might find a place in Dan’s office art collection. It was high quality work; Dan could see that, but it just fell short lacking the spark quality to set it off from lesser paintings. Eventually Dan suggested to his two ladies that it was time to find a suitable place to discuss what they saw and learned this evening.

The Palette had long been the local gathering place, watering hole, for the city’s art community. Dan and the two ladies were well known customers together and individually. They immediately sought a table much larger than three would need; they knew to expect drop in visitors as well as saving a place for Artsy.

When the waitress came by to take drink orders the women stayed their course with white wine; Dan asked for scotch on the rocks. Drinks were just being served when the first drop in visitor came by to say hello. Interior Decorator and an accessory, a young and very handsome man with swarthy Mediterranean good looks Rupert introduced as Emirre, joined them. Clearly understood by all was Emirre as Interior Decorator’s latest sex toy and possible lover but not long term partner. Conversation focused on art at the galleries each visited that evening. Mrs. Patron spoke of the artist and purchase she was negotiating with LeeAnne. Interior Decorator said he was saving her gallery for tomorrow night and would be sure to check out the artist’s work. Emirre was obviously bored by the conversation around the table.

“I saw some kinetic sculpture pieces at another gallery that one of my clients might be interested in. Make sure you see them.” Interior Decorator mentioned the gallery that got squeezed from the planned agenda Dan set out. Emirre looked off into space.

“There was another artist I wanted to check out at that gallery as well. We just ran out of time tonight. With your recommendation I have all I need to make sure I get there tomorrow.”

After fifteen minutes Interior Decorator felt it was time to move on. He noticed the disinterest his fluff flaunted; Interior Decorator had vast experience one-upping pretty boys. He kissed the two ladies on their cheek as goodbye. Dan stood to hug and shake hands with his friend. Interior Decorator surprised Dan. He accepted his hand to shake but pulled him close and kissed Dan on the lips as part of goodbye hug. Looking smug, Interior Decorator led boy toy away as Dan watched open mouthed. He turned to sit and saw Mrs. Patron with an amused grin gracing her look.

Just now arriving, Artsy took the chair beside Dan and LF sat down next to Artsy. “Do you really think you can compete with that young Adonis he has with him tonight, Dan.”

Dan blushed and then hugged his friend. He followed hug with a soft punch to Artsy’s shoulder as she greeted the others.

“Dan, I know Artsy got you into a skirt once to hang with the lesbians but I didn’t know you swung to the guys too. You are a kinky bastard, aren’t you?”

“LF, I don’t have a skirt on tonight and neither do you so we better not kiss. Give me a fist to bump and then you two girls need to clean up your act. In case you haven’t noticed there are two respectable ladies at the table.”

The humorous greeting Artsy gave Dan was her last contribution of levity to the night’s conversation. She participated with her friends but Dan sensed she was subdued as though something unpleasant was on her mind. Several times he noticed that LF, under the table and mostly out of sight, would reach for Artsy’s hand. LF and Artsy had been sometime lovers before Artsy’s marriage, but LF’s hand holding did not seem at all sexual, even suggestive, or possessive. Dan could tell LF was offering emotional support to her friend and resolved to discretely ask questions if he could find the proper setting. Although the romantic and emotional bond Dan and Artsy shared lessened when Laura returned from lover to her husband, and had split completely when Artsy married, Dan retained a close concern of deep friendship for the woman sitting beside him tonight. Artsy had been there for Dan during troubling times; if something was troubling Artsy he wanted to know and help if possible.

Artists, gallery people, collectors and hangers-on to the art community drifted by their table to say hello, visit and play personal agendas. Artsy and LF did not migrate; they became members of the table for the night. Mrs. Patron spoke up to draw out LF on her name.

“Young Lady, you know I do not care for the informality of nicknames. In every case our mothers bestow a name on us and mothers deserve respect. Why do use LF? I know the name your mother gave you; those are not even your initials.”

“No, they are not my initials Mrs. Patron. LF comes from Artsy, excuse me, from LeeAnne.” LF looked squarely at the older woman. She wanted to make clear that her answer meant no disrespect.

“When LeeAnne introduced Dan to me she told Dan I was a Lesbian Feminist and he should never forget that. When I refused to give Dan my name he used those words as initials, LF. I came to like them.”

“I remember that night. I remember complimenting Daniel for his ability to get along with you.”

“I remember that night as well. I have never known your given name, still don’t. I can’t imagine you as anyone other than LF. I guess I should take some pride of authorship along with LeeAnne.”

“You can have Artsy for LeeAnne, Dan, LF is mine alone. They are, the LF initials I mean, distinctively me. I am a lesbian feminist and I am proud of both traits. LF is a distinctive name: appellation, moniker, handle, as our local truck drivers would say; it is recognized and unique, me. My work has bought ownership of those initials.”

LF actually blushed as she made that last statement. Normally she was outgoing among her peers and to the public but reserved and shy for authority figures she respected. Mrs. Patron and Friend fit that respected category. Still, she was proud of her reputation in the world of artists.

“About my mother, I have learned as I matured to renew the love, and yes the respect, I must have had when I was a very young girl. As you can probably guess I was a rebellious young child and rejected her. I have not apologized for my rebellion, but we have made our peace and are now family once again.”

Mrs. Patron shifted the direction of conversation to LeeAnne. “My dear, I am going to have Daniel take us home shortly, before he gets too inebriated to safely drive. If your husband wouldn’t object to you spending the night with friends, would you and LF like to come with us?”

“Husband or not, I can think of few things more pleasant than being in your home with very dear friends.” Artsy reached with right hand across the table to Mrs. Patron and with left hand to Dan. “May I have a rain check? I know tomorrow will be quite busy and a night of restful sleep will serve me better than the night of excitement that would await me at your home.”

Dan picked up on his friend’s husband or not phrase. That must be the source of her discontent. Marriage can be difficult, if anyone knows that fact I am that person. Artsy knows what I have gone through. Is she having some of the same problems?

“I understand, LeeAnne; the invitation is still open for you, LF.”

“Thank you Mrs. Patron but I am driving and Artsy is with me. I will see her safely home.”

Dan offered a parting toast to which all parties lifted their glass before draining their final drink of the night, “To all of us always.”

The few scotch drinks Dan consumed over a fun filled lengthy evening in no way impaired his driving ability. He escorted both ladies to Mrs. Patron’s den, poured brandy snifters and served drinks to close out the evening’s social function. In due order, he led the parade to bedroom for another night of sexual gymnastics. Dan was glad he had interests and friends to keep him well involved in life while Laura was on the west coast at business and renewing ties with her lover.

Published 
Written by BobNbobbi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments