Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stockroom Shenanigans

"She had to pick up a few things at the store... and got picked up instead!"

23
14 Comments 14
10.4k Views 10.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Kristi McDowell was not having a good day. It started by waking up too late to get her husband's lunch ready. He couldn't wait and said he would just grab something from the "roach coach" that comes by the construction site at lunchtime. Kristi felt terrible about that - she had eaten a meal or two from those places and she didn't like the fact that because of her, he had to now.

Then her oldest boy, Allan, the 10 year old, woke up not feeling good. She took his temperature and he was a little warm, so she decided to keep him home. Seeing his older brother getting to stay home, Keith, the 8 year old wanted to as well. He stalled and dragged his feet until the school bus had come and gone.

"Great! Now on top of everything else I have to take you to school!" she told the young boy.

She gave Allan a kiss on the forehead. "Now you stay in bed and be good. I will be right back as soon as I take Keith to school," she said. Then she picked up the young boy's backpack, helped him put on his boots and coat, and they left to take him to school.

It took about 20 minutes before she got back home and she found that Allan was sound asleep when she did. She smiled as she watched her son sleeping peacefully, and then she shut the door so as not to disturb him. Since he was sleeping so soundly, she couldn't vacuum even though she needed to, so she decided to do the dishes instead. She went into the kitchen and was putting the breakfast dishes in the dishwasher when she started thinking about what to make for dinner. She was planning on making spaghetti so she looked to see if she had the makings for it. That's when she realized she didn't!

"Crap! I have to go to the supermarket!" she said to herself. She went back to look in on Allan and he was still sleeping like a rock. Kristi knew that with the cold medicine she gave him, he would be out for several hours and with hubby at work and Keith safely in school, this would be the best chance she would have to get to the market. So she quietly got her things and headed off to the store. She figured a quick trip just to get the things she needed for dinner and then when David got home from work, he could watch the kids while she did a more thorough job of shopping.

Kristi arrived at the supermarket and parked reasonably close to the door. The parking lot wasn't very full at this time of day and she hoped she could get in and out with a minimum of delay. She didn't like leaving a sick Allan at home, but she didn't have a lot of choice. She got a cart and began her shopping. She got the spaghetti and sauce she needed for dinner and had just finished getting the hamburger to make meatballs. She was passing the produce section when she spotted the sale on cantaloupes.

Now Kristi was a pretty good cook and she had no complaints on her meals. But picking melons was one thing she had more luck than skill in. She picked a couple cantaloupes up and walked up to the guy stocking the produce.

"Excuse me, could you please help me?" she asked.

He stopped arranging the produce he was stocking. "Sure, miss. What can I do for you?" he asked.

"Can you tell me if my melons are ripe?" she said, showing him the cantaloupes.

He grins mischievously, "Miss your melons look perfectly ripe to me!" he quipped.

Kristi blushed at his remark seeing what he had done. But being a bit of a smart aleck herself she could give and good as she got. Not wanting to be outdone, she looked at what he was busy stocking.

"Well your 'cuke isn't bad yourself!" she sais, biting her fingernail coyly. She reached past him and picked up a big cucumber. "Mmmm, nice and firm - just the way I like my... 'cuckes!" she said, holding one and subtly stroking it.

The produce guy was handsome and Kristi felt a twitch in her pussy as he stood there in front of her. He must have sensed her desire as well because he smiled at her in a knowing way. As he handed her the melons back, he covertly brushed across her breasts and felt her hard nipples under her blouse. Kristi suddenly remembered - she had been in such a rush to get out of the house she neglected to put on her bra!

Kristi gasped quietly as his hand grazed her nipples, but she could not deny the sudden wetness she felt at his touch. As she turned to pick another one, she put her back to him. The stocker came up behind her and reached past her.

"Here, this is a nice ripe melon," he said. She felt him press up against her and she felt his breath on her neck as he spoke. Kristi moaned quietly as she felt the bulge in his pants lodge neatly between the cheeks of her ass. She had worn a flirty little summer dress that day, and it fit just loose enough that his cock bulge made it crease perfectly into her crack.

Kristi didn't know why she did it... she wasn't even aware she had. But she pressed back slightly against him and wiggled her ass letting the bulge there know she was interested in seeing more.

"I have some other items you might be interested in the back if you'd be interested?" he said quietly.

Kristi caught his coded message and before she could think about it, she had agreed. They began walking through the produce section towards the back stockroom.

"Cherry?" he asked, as they passed by them.

"Not for a long time!" she remarked, giggling.

They made their way through the produce aisles and just as they were about to duck into the stockroom, he looked back. The coast was clear and they slipped silently into the room.

"Is the door locked, I don't want anyone coming in," she breathed huskily.

"Yes, don't worry - we are all alone. This is the only door in here," he said.

Pushing Kristi back against one of the prep tables, he leaned forward and kissed her deep and long. Kristi automatically parted her soft pink lips, which he took as an invitation, and he pushed his tongue out between them. Kristi opened her mouth a bit more and began sucking on his tongue, showing him what she wanted to do to other parts of his anatomy.

As their kiss deepened and grew more urgent, he reached up to her own melons a squeeze. Kristi gasped slightly then moaned as she felt his hands on her.

"MMMmmm..." she moaned into his mouth. He felt her push her chest towards him, encouraging him to squeeze them more.

He broke their kiss and with one quick deft move, he hoisted Kristi up onto the prep table and sat her on the edge in front of him. Kristi watched, her pulse racing and her breath quickening as he began unbuttoning her blouse. Kristi did not protest; the whole scene was like something from one of those made for TV romance movies and she was instantly carried away by the idea of it all.

With her blouse unbuttoned he pulled the edges apart revealing her magnificent breasts. Kristi was an amazing woman and she had an even more amazing body. She was 33 years old, five foot four inches tall with dirty blonde shoulder length hair, blue eyes, and a very hot 36-28-36 body. The produce guy was at the moment enjoying part of that body... licking and sucking at her double d size breasts and chewing on the pebble-hard nipples that topped them. Kristi had always loved her tits - they were her best feature she thought. Kristi's breasts also seemed to have a direct conduit to her now leaking pussy. She felt her panties getting wetter and wetter as he licked and sucked her nipples, alternating between the two of them so neither felt neglected.

Kristi played with the hair on the back of his head, pushing his mouth harder onto her breast as he made a meal of them. She moaned and groaned as she delighted in the attention he was giving them. But there were other delights to be had besides her creamy breasts, and he wanted to sample the whole buffet.

So he gently helped her to lay back on the prep table and as she raised her ass up, he hiked her skirt up around her waist, revealing her wet panties. He grinned as he saw her condition and she moaned as she realized he knew what he had done to her. He leaned down and gave her sodden panties a long slow lick with the flat of his tongue and Kristi whimpered with need. She could feel the heat from his tongue through the thin material and she felt his tongue rub over her clit. It was maddening!

"Please..." she moaned aloud, the first time she had actually asked him for something.

"Tell me what you want," he said.

"Lick me... please, lick me," she whimpered.

"No, tell me," he repeated.

Kristi knew what he wanted her to say. Her husband had played this game with her before. She loved talking dirty and it always turned her on, but this was a stranger and she wasn't sure... However, he was now telling her to and in her current state of arousal, she was in no position to refuse.

"Lick my pussy... please, please lick my pussy," she moaned as she lifted her hips to him.

He smiled... He had her. He lifted her legs up and over her, spreading her knees wide while bringing her feet back together. She grabbed her feet by the six inch heels she still had on and held them there while he went to work down below. He kissed the insides of each thigh alternating, and with each pass he moved closer and closer to her dripping core. Kristi spread her legs as wide as she could and still hang on to her heels, coaxing him to get to her hungry, quivering pussy.

Finally he was there, hovering mere inches above her steaming box. He could smell the musky woman-scent coming from her and see the glint of pussy juice that sat on her moistened fur.

PeerlessGalad
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeerlessGalad

She waited holding her breath as he paused above her... until at last his mouth clamped tightly over her drooling hole and his tongue slithered its way into her smoldering depths.

"Oh my GAWD!" Kristi squealed as she felt his tongue burrowing into her like some kind of maniacal earthworm. Her hips instinctively began grinding upwards, trying to get more of his tongue inside her. His wonderful tongue... licking and lapping up her juices from every nook and cranny of her tunnel he could reach... squirming and twisting inside her and driving her wild with desire. Fuck could this guy eat pussy!

She had been eaten before - this was far from the first time a man had gone down on her. Even her husband had "eaten at the Y" before. But no one could come close to the incredible feelings that this produce stocker was giving her! Kristi writhed and twisted and humped up at him as his tongue did things to her she never imagined possible.

She didn't know how long he had been feasting on her juicy peach - it seemed like forever. But his ministrations paid off as she crested Orgasm Mountain and plunged headlong over the other side and into the black abyss.

"Ohhh, FUUUCKK! I'm CUUUMMMINNNGG!!" she screamed louder than she thought wise. But she had no control anymore over her voice or her body. Her orgasm crashed into her like a runaway freight train, sending her mind reeling and her body convulsing and pitching about as if she had laid on a live electrical wire. She arched her body and rolled over onto her side stiffening like a seizure patient, panting and babbling incoherently in some alien language and she tried to explain what was happening to her.

The orgasm lasted an eternity but at last it faded and she lay back on the table gasping for breath, the occasional spasm still racing up her spine as she calmed herself.

"That... was... incredible!" she panted out.

He smiled at her compliment, but he wasn't finished with her by a long shot. As she lay on the table, sweaty and panting, her pussy leaking the last of her juices, he walked around the other side. He grabbed her under the shoulders and pulled her to him until her head fell off the edge of the table closest to him. He grabbed her by the throat and held her there while with his other hand, he unbuckled his belt and unfastening his jeans. Kristi watched upside down as he pulled his pants down to his knees and his cock sprang forth ready for a little fun itself.

He stepped forward and Kristi opened her mouth willingly, wanting to return the favor this man had just given her. She parted her soft lips and took the mushroom head of his cock into her mouth, licking around the rim and over the top as she lubricated it to sink deeper. Kristi loved sucking cock and this man had a delicious looking piece of man beef! She couldn't get a real good look at his cock, being upside down like she was but it certainly appeared like he was well endowed. In reality, her produce man had an eight inch long and two and a half inch diameter "cuke" and he knew just how to use it too!

Kristi wasn't going to give up without a fight though. She licked and lapped at his pole, slathering it with her saliva and getting him hard as steel. Then when he was ready she positioned her head and he pushed the tip of his cock down her throat. She took him deeper and deeper until he touched the back of her throat. She pulled back instinctively but then once the initial reaction was over, she allowed him back down her throat further this time, taking him past her normal gag reflex and down her throat until his abdomen pushed hard against her chin and her nose was nestled neatly between his two large cum-heavy nuts.

With a hand on her throat, he felt his cock slide down her throat and her throat muscles squeezing him in their tight grasp made him the one moaning now. Kristi put her hands on the backs of his thighs and when she finally needed a breath she tapped his legs and he backed out.

Kristi gasped as the first breath of sweet air entered her lungs and a string of saliva connected her mouth to his cock. Kristi too two good breaths before pulling him closer and swallowing him back down again. She took him down as far as before and held him there once again. This time however, he added a little distraction of his own, reaching down her supine body and slipping his over her mound. His index and middle fingers went on either side of her clit and slipped into her hole. He rubbed her in and out, sliding her clit between his fingers and pulling juices from her pussy to coat his fingers and her pussy lips.

This extra stimulation caught her by surprise and Kristi pulled back gasping, not sure what he was doing. But he continued to rub and caress her pussy and Kristi went back to doting her attentions on his cock. She pulled him closer so that he was actually straddling her head and she began licking his perineum and his ballsack sucking his nuts into her mouth one at a time to give them some loving as well.

Kristi had done her job well and he was hard as steel now. His cum was boiling in his saliva slickened balls and he was ready for the final act. He helped Kristi off the table then facing it, bent her over and she spread her legs.

"Spread your ass," he commanded. Kristi wasn't sure what his target was, but it didn't matter. She needed to be fucked - in whatever hole he chose.

"Tell me," he said again. This time Kristi knew the game.

"Please fuck me, please fuck me with your hard beautiful cock!" she moaned, laying on the table with her cheeks spread wide.

"Where? Where do you want my cock?" he asked.

"In my ass... in my pussy, I don't care, I just need it inside me! Please! Fuck me... fuck me hard, please!" she begged.

With her holding herself open and her pink hole inviting him, he took hold of the base of his cock and pointed the tip at the hole he wanted. With one swift and slick thrust, he shoved his full length into Kristi's slick wet pussy filling her completely and stretching her instantly.

"FUUUCCCKKKMEEE!!" she cried out both in shock from the sudden assault and in pleasure from the feeling of fullness. He no more than touched the back of her pussy walls when he began pumping her. And he was not being gentle either! She had asked for a hard fucking and he was giving her just what she had ordered! He pounded into her so hard it nearly knocked the breath from her each time. Fortunately for her, the prep table had a wide rounded edge to the top because the workers had to lean on it so much as they worked. So the edge of the table didn't hurt her hips as he pounded into her.

He slammed into her hard and fast as if he wanted to punch a hole through her with his cock. Kristi's moans became a wail as she bounced back against his cock. As soon as his first thrust slammed home, he grabbed her wrists and now he held them behind her back and he used them to pull her back onto his cock. His cock stabbed at her soul over and over and Kristi's mind left her...she felt as if she was not in her body but watching herself from another part of the room. The lights in the room had gone dim to her and she no longer had any control of anything any longer - nor did she care. All her focus (if you could call it that) was on what was happening between her legs.

He drilled her hard, fast, and deep probing the deepest parts of her womanhood and then pulling completely out to open her up with the very next stroke. Kristi wasn't sure which she liked more, having him so deep inside her or feeling him part her pussy as he entered into her again. Both felt exquisite and she was in utter bliss as she rode his pole.

All good things must come to an end though. As she felt his cock beginning to swell and thicken she knew that the end was near. She was almost there herself and she hoped he would hold out a little longer...

Then it happened. With a cry that she was sure would bring in the store security, she let go and another blinding, crashing orgasm smashed into her like a car accident.

"OHMYGAAAWWD!! Kristi cried out as she poured out her pussy juices, sounding like a waterfall as they fell onto the tile floor. Her legs quaked violently and she wasn't sure they would hold her up. Just as her orgasm began and she clamped down on his cock, he too exploded, filling her with his cock cream and mixing it with her own juices to come pouring from her like buttermilk and running down her legs. He grabbed her by the hair as he started cumming pulling her head back and holding her ass tight to himself. He filled her to overflowing as he pumped into her.

When he had emptied his balls into her and he had finished, he lay over her, their sweat-covered bodies slipping around on each other but holding each other in a passionate embrace. After several minutes, Kristi felt strong enough to stand and she turned to her stockroom seducer.

"Thank you... you were incredible!" she said, kissing him warmly.

"You were pretty incredible yourself miss," he said with a smile.

"Kristi... my name is Kristi," she told him.

"Well Kristi, my name is Jose," he said.

"I should be getting home... I have a sick little boy at home who will be waking up soon," she said.

"Yes, of course. Come back anytime you need help with your...melons!" he said, grinning playfully.

She left the store after checking out and went home. But she looked forward to her next grocery shopping trip with a new attitude... and a smile!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments