Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stranger Rendezvous

7
0 Comments 0
17.9k Views 17.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
My wife, Mellonee, goes into the bedroom. I follow her in there and say “So in one hour, you be ready ok?” She laughs a little bit and says “I’ll be ready, but I don’t know what you are planning.”

The plan is for her to be laying on the bed wearing some lingerie and a blindfold. All I told her was that I had a surprise for her and that I would be back in one hour. She had no idea what I really had planned, except that I told her that she would enjoy it.

Once I got to the bar, it wasn’t long before I found three guys that were just hanging out and drinking. I asked if I could join them and started buying them drinks. After about thirty minutes of hanging out with them and talking and laughing at them, I asked them if they wanted to come back to my house with me to keep the party going. I then pulled out a picture of Mellonee and showed it to them and said “And, if you want to fuck my hot ass wife, you can too.” All three of them just laughed but then I told them I was serious and that that was the whole reason I came out tonight. They realized that I was serious and one of the guys said, “Well, I’m in.” It didn’t take long to convince the other two guys that I was serious and before I knew it we were all three leaving the bar and going to my house.

When we all three walked into my house, I told them to wait in the living room for a minute. Then I went into the bedroom and lying there on the bed was my wife dressed in this sexy white lingerie. It had a short little lacy, see through skirt that barely went down over half of her ass. She had on white stockings that connected to her skirt. It all contrasted nicely against her tan skin and she looked totally sexy.

I walked in and got up next to her ear and whispered, “Are you ready for your surprise now baby?” She immediately said “I’m ready baby.”

So I walked out and gestured for the three men to follow me into the bedroom. When I walked in with the three men, they all stopped and looked at Mellonee as she lie on the bed in her lingerie. I could tell that they were surprised that she was so hot. I could see it on their faces.

The taller one walked over to the bed and just pulled my wife up to the edge of the bed and sat her up. As he did this, I went over to the closet and pulled out our camcorder and pointed it at Mellonee and started recording. The taller guy then unbuttoned his pants and pulled his dick out and put it right in front of Mellonee’s face. He pulled her head to him and rubbed his dick on her lips. About ten seconds later, she had her lips wrapped around this stranger’s cock.

She had no idea that she was sucking some guy's dick that I just met up the street at the bar. I’m sure she thought it was me, but I didn’t say anything. I just let her think it was me as she took him in and out of her mouth.

Then the fatter, shorter guy walked up to her and took his dick out also. He put it up to her face and then he pulled her head to him just like his friend did. This was where I knew it would get tricky. She was about to find out what my little surprise was all about.

When the shorter guy pulled her head to him, she reached up and felt his cock. She suddenly backed away from both dicks and started to take off her blindfold. When she did, I said quickly, “No baby, you’ve got to leave it on. That’s part of the game.” She said, a little confused, “Is this my surprise?” I just said “Yeah baby, I got you three dicks to play with for a night.”

The truth was, this surprise was more for me than it was for her. For a long time I had been wanting to watch her get fucked by another man. I fantasized about it and dreamed of how I could make it happen. That’s when I came up with the idea of the blindfold. I was about to see if my fantasy was about to come true.

Mellonee just laughed and said “You got me three dicks?” She then hesitated and said “Is it somebody I know?” I just quickly said “No, baby. I just met them myself.”

As we were having this little conversation, the taller guy got down on his knees right in front of Mellonee and bent down and began to lick and kiss her pussy. At first, she was a little reluctant, but I could tell that she was enjoying it. After about two minutes of him eating out her pussy, she started moaning and getting into it.

As the taller guy continued eating out her pussy, the older guy then went over to her and took his pants down and pulled his cock out. It was right in front of her face with the shorter guys dick. The older guy had at least a ten inch cock. I couldn’t believe how big it was and when I saw it, it got me more and more excited to watch Mellonee get fucked by him.

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

I doubted that she had ever been fucked by such a huge cock and if things went right, she would soon.

The older guy pulled Mellonee’s head toward his big dick and she wrapped her lips around his thick shaft and started to take him in and out of her mouth. She then reached up and grabbed the shorter guy’s dick and began to stroke him. I couldn’t believe it! She was totally into it now. At first, she was hesitant, but now she was sucking and stroking two dicks right in front of me!

She suddenly sat up on the bed and then got on her hands and knees, the whole time still sucking the two cocks in front of her.

The taller guy that was eating her pussy went and got on his knees behind her. He slowly peeled down her panties and she lifted her knees to help him get them off. I zoomed the camera in as he guided his dick up to my wife’s pussy. This was it! I was about to watch as these three guys that I just met were going to take turns with my wife’s pussy! I couldn’t believe it was actually happening. I was loving every second, I think even more than she was.

The taller guy had about a nine inch cock, almost as big as the older guys, but not quite. He guided it up to her slit with one hand. In not time he found my wife’s opening and began to work himself into her. After about twenty seconds, he penetrated her tight pussy with his big cock. He then began to fuck her and as he did, she just moaned. I zoomed in the camera to get a better look at this guys dick in my wife’s pussy. He held her hips and started to get into a slow rhythm.

The taller guy fucked her for about five minutes and then it was the shorter guy’s turn. He laid on the bed on his side and pulled Mellonee down to him. He turned her onto her side so her ass was against him. With one hand, he lifted her leg and with his other hand, he guided his thick cock up to her pussy. Within seconds, he was inside of her and getting some of her pussy. She moaned as his thick cock went all the way inside of her tight pussy.

I couldn’t believe how much she was enjoying it! But I know I was enjoying it more than she was. Here I was, watching and filming as my hot ass wife had been fucked by one guy and now was getting fucked by a second guy. She would soon get fucked by the biggest cock she had ever had. It just didn’t seem real, like a dream or something.

As the shorter guy fucked her, the older guy went over to her and put his ten inch cock up to her mouth. She started to kiss and lick it at first and then she wrapped her lips around it and took him in and out of her mouth. This lasted for about six minutes until finally the older guy said that it was his turn to fuck her.

The shorter guy kept fucking her for another minute or so and then pulled out of her and said “Your turn old man.” The older guy laid down on the bed and pulled my wife up to him. He pulled her over on top of him and she straddled him. As she came down on his lap, he guided his big cock up to her pussy. She was dripping wet from being fucked already and when she came down on the man, he just slid right into her pussy. He was only about halfway into her and she started moaning louder than she had moaned all night so far. She slowly went up and down on his dick as he held her hips. Her perky tits bounced up and down. He fucked her that way for about two minutes.

Suddenly he pulled my wife off of him and then got up onto his knees. He put my wife on her hands and knees in front of him. He obviously wanted to fuck her doggy style and that’s just what he did.

He guided his ten inch cock up to her pussy again and just like last time, he slid right into her. He wasted no time. He immediately started to go deep into her pussy and then pull almost all the way out of her. When he would go deep into my wife’s pussy, she would let out a high pitched moan. I had never heard her make that noise before. It was totally hot and got me even more hard. The guy did the same thing for about two minutes and then out of nowhere, he just started to pound Mellonee’s pussy.

I knew she had never been fucked like that before and I was loving every second. She moaned in that same high pitch moan, but was even louder than before. As he fucked my wife, his balls smacked against her clit. It made a smacking sound every time he would thrust into her.

That night was one that I will not ever forget. These three strangers that I just picked up In a bar took turns with my wife’s pussy for the next hours or so. When they were all done, they left and she finally took her blindfold off. That night also produced a pretty awesome porno. She doesn’t want me to show it to anyone, but I’ve already showed it to one of my good friends. Of course, now he wants to fuck her too with me. But that’s another story.

Published 
Written by BenjaminJones
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors