Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strangers in a Bar

"Short, sexy story of lust and seduction during a night at the cocktail lounge."

41
20 Comments 20
29.5k Views 29.5k
904 words 904 words
Recommended Read
I dropped into my favorite pick-up bar to see if I could dig up some action for the evening. It’s usually a popular meeting place for ladies during girls night out, but it was empty when I came in except for Gus the bartender and Sally the hostess. I took a seat at the bar and we chatted awhile about politics and shared a few jokes.

A few people drifted in but I didn’t see anyone interesting. I was just finishing my third martini and thinking about going home when a guy came in, sat beside me and ordered a double bourbon on the rocks. He looked sad and like he needed to talk to someone, so I ordered another drink and we began to talk as strangers in bars sometime do. After a couple more bourbons he told me the story that was on his mind.

Strangers in bars often share personal stories about things that trouble them, things they would never discuss with family or friends. He told me that he was married for five years and still madly in love with his wife, but that he had to work some things out in his mind. He spoke about finding something out that rocked him to his core. He told me that his wife had gone out last week with her girlfriends and didn’t get home until the next morning. He said that she cried as she told him how much she truly loved him, but that she had something to confess and prayed that it wouldn’t ruin their marriage.

She had met a man who was very charming and told her how beautiful she was as they danced and had drinks together. She is a lightweight drinker and must have been drunk because she reacted to his advances in ways she had never done before. She found herself getting wet when he touched her intimately and she didn’t try to stop him as he seduced her. The more he caressed her and whispered sweet things in her ear as he lightly kissed her, the more she felt her passion flare and go out of control. When his hand moved under her dress to caress her breasts and then down to the core of her womanhood, she kissed him back breathlessly. When her friends wanted to go home, she told them to go without her. She could not believe what she was doing.

At that point, my new barroom friend pulled out his wallet and showed me her picture. I agreed, she was a very pretty woman. He looked at the photo lovingly as he continued talking. He told me how his heart was racing as she told him more about her evening with a handsome stranger.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone



She went with him to his apartment and could not stop herself from shaking in passion and desire when he kissed her and slowly undressed her. He gently bit her nipples and set her body afire as he possessed every inch of her. When she was completely nude she told how she lay back in a chair and watched him get naked also. He smiled in anticipation as his eyes devoured her forbidden beauty. She moaned and nodded when she watched his erection spring to life in front of her. When he leaned over her she mindlessly spread her legs and placed them onto his shoulders as she felt his huge cock at her naked groin. She couldn’t stop her hand from touching his throbbing dick and guiding it into her opening pussy.

She gasped and meowed as he entered her and fucked her right on the chair. She had her first climax as he plunged into her for the first time and had several more when he picked her up, carried her to his bed and fucked her in every position imaginable. Over and over again, all night long. Every time she felt him cum inside her, she exploded with another massive orgasm.

My bar room friend chugged down another drink and told me what else was bothering him. He said that when she told him that story, he had an enormous erection and nearly came in his pants. He didn’t know whether to hate her for being unfaithful, or to love her even more than he already did. And he wanted to make love, er, fuck her more than ever before. He was like a wild animal as he ripped her clothes off and took her in a way he never had before.

He glanced at me shyly and said it was the best sex that they had ever had together. But now he was in a quandary of what he should do next.

I counseled him that he obviously loved his wife and that he shouldn't let her indiscretion ruin their life together. In fact, I said that he could use this experience to make an even better love life for them both. I suggested that he may find that this might open up a whole new avenue in their relationship together, one that could give them both much pleasure.

He was still thinking this over when I left the bar, but now he was smiling. I insisted on picking up his tab before I went out the door.

It’s the least I could do, since I was the stranger who fucked his wife.

Published 
Written by DLDavito
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments