Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Succumbing To Lust

"Sometimes we just have to give into lust"

15
3 Comments 3
13.4k Views 13.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words
A couple of years ago, my life took an interesting turn. Before I get into the details, here’s an introduction. My wife Samantha and I have been married for eighteen years.We are both forty five years of age and consider ourselves avid sports fans. We regularly go the the gym as we have always been keen on fitness. I am an accountant and Samantha is a secretary at our sister firm. We are both natives of England, but we have settled in nicely to life in California. In spite of the recent change in our marital status, Samantha still holds the key to my heart. At 5 foot 9 inches, she is considered tall,for a woman. She possesses a charm that would attract most men. She has a lovely physique for her age. Samantha has C cup breast, long sexy legs, brunette hair and beautiful brown eyes. My name is Mark, and I'm not so shabby myself. At 6’4” in height, I take pride in taking care of my body. Although I do not have the abs I use to as a twenty-five year old, I am in better shape than most men my age.

It was the fall of 2010 when I received the good news that I had been promoted to vice president of the firm. Samantha was thrilled about the news as we had discussed the possibility of buying a larger home if I was promoted. By spring of 2011 we had moved into a beautiful six bedroom home in the hills. Samantha quickly settled into our new neighbourhood. She became very good friends with our next door neighbour, Rachel. Rachel was a yoga instructor and Samantha decided to take her class in the evenings.They became inseparable. Every evening when I got home from work, Rachel would always be there in front of the living room television, still in her yoga outfit. Rachel was married to a wealthy engineer, Thomas.

I often joked that Thomas would burn our house down because he must have been very lonely in the early part of the evenings as she would spend hours at our house after her class with Samantha. Rachel was a blonde, forty year old bombshell. I would often get a chuckle out of the neighbourhood boys staring at her ass, as she watered her plants every Saturday morning. One Thursday evening, I got home slightly after seven, which was one hour later the I usually do. As I entered through the front door I heard laughter coming from the kitchen.

“Hello Mark,” Rachel greeted me.

Her voluptuous physique and classically gorgeous face always got my attention. I greeted her with a smile and excused myself to get changed. Upon returning to the kitchen, Samantha told me that Rachel had left. She had invited us to a baseball game the following week. Knowing that we were from the UK, she was a bit hesitant to invite us, but was surprised by Samantha’s knowledge of the game. While in England, we were both huge cricket fans, so one would understand the cultural change upon migrating to the United States , where cricket is not even a thought. We were both in search of a bat and ball game, and baseball quickly became one of our favourite sports, as some of the rules are similar.

That evening Samantha was in the mood and we fucked like rabbits. She rode my rigid cock like she was at a rodeo. The sex was more intense than ever. I gripped her waist as she bounced up and down on my erection.

“Fuck me harder, “ she demanded, staring into my eyes .

“Get on your knees and suck my pussy,” she barked five minutes later.

A bit stunned by the tone of her demands, I slowly got on my knees, and worked my face between her welcoming thighs. She trembled as my tongue met her clit. Lightly sinking her nails into my back as I devoured her, she moaned out in ecstasy. Samantha rolled her hips back and forth. Her moist pussy rubbed all over my stiffened tongue, causing an out-pour of sweet nectar into my mouth. Suddenly, she yanked me by my hair , pushing my head backwards as she got up and stood over me. I looked up at my wife, stunned at the way she was dominating me.

“Get on your back and let me ride your cock,” she barked.

Before I knew it, Samantha was bouncing on my cock, again. She was fucking me! I held it together the best I could, for a couple more minutes. She continued to ride me until I erupted inside her. I watched in astonishment as she collapsed on the bed from exhaustion. This was a new development in our sex life, and I was loving it. However, I was also curious about where this sudden sexual awakening was coming from. I took a shower and dozed off about an hour later. I got to the office five minutes late that next morning. As soon as I arrived, my secretary, Janice informed me that there had been a leak and water had soiled a lot of paperwork. To make matters worse, some of the documents were needed for the next day. I was angry, to say the least, and I knew it was going to be a long day at the office. Some of the documents appeared to be salvageable and would need to be re-typed. However, since Janice was new to the Job, I realised I would have to stay back to help her. Around noon I called Samantha, who was also at work and told her that I wouldn't be coming home until probably around ten.

“That’s too bad Mark. I'm making carrot cake for dessert,” she teased.

“Well I certainly hope you leave some for me,” I quipped.

“I have some extra dessert for you to eat,” she shot back before hanging up.

The rest of the day was hell. We focused on the documents needed for the next day. I worked side by side with Janice and surprisingly we were able to get the job done around eight thirty. It was nine o'clock when I pulled into the garage. I entered the house through the garage and immediately noticed it was dark. As I entered the living room, Rachel was not in her usual spot, in front of the television. The television was on mute and Samantha was nowhere in sight.

I searched the entire house, still no one in sight. So, I decided to pour me a glass of water. As I stood by the fridge, looking out the window, my heart jumped. I could not believe what I was seeing. Rachel was face down, ass up and had her face buried between my wife’s thighs,hungrily sucking her pussy by the pool. How could they be so bold? Although the pool was in the backyard, facing the newly vacant house, which a family had just moved out of, there was still the possibility of me catching them, or even Thomas. I guess they figured Thomas wouldn't go to the back of the house and I was still at work.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

I looked on as Samantha’s hands massaged Rachel’s head as she ate her out. My wife had betrayed me. I stood there in the dark kitchen, watching on as Rachel suddenly lifted my wife into the air. What a strong woman, I thought to myself. Samantha had a look of excitement as she held onto Rachel, who then threw her on the lounge chair by the pool.

Rachel gripped Samantha’s legs, spreading them wide eagle. I don’t know what came over me, but I found myself with a rock hard erection. I unbuckled my pants and started stroking my cock. My jaws dropped as Rachel got into a scissors position between Samantha’s thighs. I watched as Samantha’s mouth opened, squealing out in ecstasy as Rachel’s pussy rubbed against hers. Rachel rolled her hips, forcing my wife near orgasm. I watched on in further astonishment as Samantha was now giving as good as she was taking. Their lips met and they kissed passionately. Samantha was trembling uncontrollably as Rachel started sucking on her breast. Rachel then took control, vigorously rubbing her pussy into Samantha’s. It was like a wrestling match and Samantha was now at Rachel’s mercy. I cracked open a kitchen window to hear my wife squealing in orgasm.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned, trying to be as quiet as possible.

“Whose pussy is this?”

“Yours,” Samantha cried out.

“Mark can’t fuck you like this,” Rachel teased Samantha in a British accent.

“Shut up bitch,” Samantha replied.

This was clearly not their first time together, I thought to myself. Their chemistry was unreal. Samantha’s comment must have really excited Rachel. I watched on in astonishment as Rachel slapped Samantha across her right cheek, leaving her finger prints. I wondered if I should step in, but before I could even process what was going on, Samantha grinned as Rachel gripped her by her hair, leading her back towards the house. I scrambled and quietly ran out of the kitchen. I hid behind a couch in the living room , hoping they wouldn't come further up. T he kitchen door flew open, slamming seconds later.

“What did you say, slut? I'm a bitch, huh? Eat this pussy,” Rachel demanded while turning on the lights.

"You heard me," Samantha playfully replied.

“Suck my clit,” Rachel further demanded.

“Fuck you,” Samantha shot back as Rachel greeted her face with another slap.

Rachel walked over to the kitchen counter and bent over. Within a second Samantha was on her knees. Samantha buried her face into Rachel’s pussy from behind. Rachel’s knees buckled as Samantha hungrily ate her moist pussy. Loud moans echoed through the house. I no longer knew my wife. Samantha had been with two men before we met, but I was never told or given any indication that my wife liked women. I was confused. On one hand I was angry that I was being betrayed, but I was also surprisingly turned on by what I was seeing. Was this normal? Am I crazy?

“Eat this cunt properly,” Rachel demanded through clenched teeth.

She has such a filthy mouth, I thought to myself. Suddenly, Rachel stood upright and walked away, shaking. Samantha ran behind her, mounting her from behind. Rachel moaned loudly as Samantha stuck some fingers in her from behind. I felt myself getting ready to erupt in ejaculation. It’s time to stop this, I thought to myself before I heard my name being mentioned again.

“Does Mark know you’re slut?”

“Does Thomas know you got gang-banged by his workmates?” Samantha replied.

“Oh, you are one to talk,” said Rachel.

“Thomas knows what he needs to know,” Rachel said with a grin.

“Michael said you almost sucked his cock in the parking lot before the last game,” Rachel teased

“Did you finally let him fuck you?” inquired Rachel.

“You have been a naughty girl, taking afternoons off to get banged out in limos,” Rachel teased my wife once again in a British accent.

“Does Mark know you spend your lunch time with me at expensive hotels, teasing clients?”

“Your cunt must have been so sore from the pounding Jeff gave you last Monday,” Rachel continued to tease, shaking her head.

"Darling, you don't know how much it turned me on to see your tight cunt gripping his cock inside of you from behind"

"But, my favourite memory was last month. Remember when Jeff had his cock stuffed deep in your pussy, and I gave you my cunt to eat so you would be quiet?"

“Did you let him release his man spunk in you again?”

My blood was boiling hot. Samantha was a slut! Just when I thought I had heard and seen it all, I was once again shocked by this new information. Who the fuck is she? Did Samantha fuck the entire town? Rachel spun around, and looked Samantha in her eyes. Before I knew it they were back at it again, passionately tongue wrestling. Their naked bodies made for a gorgeous sight. I watched on, stroking my cock as their sweaty bodies rubbed against each other. My wife was enjoying being kissed by Rachel.

“I'm going to finish you off,” teased Rachel, as she dropped to her knees and ate Samantha out

“You better make me cum quick and hard. Mark is going to be home soon,” Samantha moaned through clenched teeth.

My heart rate quickened as I watched my wife tremble in Rachel’s arms, orgasming uncontrollably. I crawled quietly on my knees and headed back to the garage, softly shutting the door behind me. Twenty minutes had gone by when I decided I had enough. It was time to confront my wife and her lover. However, when I got back in the house they were nowhere in sight. As I walked up the stairs, I could hear the shower running. However, there would be no confrontation as I was able to see through the wide open bathroom door that Samantha was alone.

“How was yoga?” I asked, announcing my presence.

“Oh, hi Mark. I was not able to make your cake. Maybe tomorrow I’ll do so,” she said in a surprisingly calm tone.

“Yoga was fine. You know how it is, same old, same old,” she said nonchalantly.

This angered me. My wife was acting like a saint. I stood in the bathroom doorway, contemplating my next move. A part of me wanted to explode and let her know what I saw and another part of me wanted to see how far my wife would go with her double life.

Published 
Written by LustfulMark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments