Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Supporting Our Vets - part 2

"Continuation of my wifes exploration with a veteran"

12
3 Comments 3
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

For those of you that read the first part of this story you know that my wife is 44 years old, has only been with me, and is pretty hot. I’m 50 years old and am lucky to be with Christine.

We volunteer annually at the VFW during Veterans’ Day and because my wife is good looking she attracts a lot of attention. I repeatedly told her they loved her body, but she didn’t believe me. Last year, one vet named Bob, really felt her up and got her motor running.

On the drive home from serving, Christine quietly told me I was right. “About what?” I asked.

“About Bob,” she said. “Did you see what he did?”

I lied and told her that I only saw her leave to go to the restroom. I told her I was worried about her because she was gone for a bit.

She then told me how he fingered her through her slacks. How he pushed up so hard he made contact with her clit. She even said his thumb was playing with her asshole. She was worried that others might see.

“How did that make you feel?” I asked. I could feel my erection growing.

“I don’t know. I do have to admit that I did get a bit wet when he tried to finger me. And you know how I like to have my bottom played with.”

“What do you want to do about it? I mean it was nice that you gave an old man, a veteran a thrill. I’m sure he hasn’t been with a woman since his wife died and that’s been a long time.”

“Mmmm.” She moaned, thinking about how he must feel. “I’m not sure what to do about it. What do you think?”

“I’m sure he enjoyed the closeness of a woman. Would you like to invite him over for dinner some time? I know that I can contact him and invite him over. You’ve always said that he keeps himself in good shape.”

“What are you saying? Do you want me to fuck him?” She looked astonished.

“No, you’re misunderstanding me. I’m sure he would like a home cooked meal. I’m sure he would like being close to you again.” I reached over, putting my hand on her thigh. “And besides I can tell you’re a bit turned on. Your nipples are sticking out, your face is flushed as if you’re nearing orgasm, and your crotch is extremely warm. I bet if I pushed between your legs, I might find some moisture.”

She again blushed.

“It might be nice to have him over. Why don’t you set it up” She said.

************

Upon returning home, Christine went up to our bedroom to change and I followed. As she removed her sheer top, her hard nipples immediately popped into view through her lacy bra. She then took off her black slacks and I couldn’t believe that she had soaked through. There was a major wet spot visible.

I commented on it and she looked down and blushed. “I’m sorry. Bob really got me hot when he tried to finger me through my slacks.”

“I guess he did.” I said and moved closer. I could smell the scent of aroused female. I reached for her and kissed her gently while rolling one nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She moaned so I ventured on. My other hand lowered to the crotch of her panties and pressed in.

“Oh, yes, touch me, Bob.” She said and looked at me and smiled.

I pushed in and the crotch of her bikini panties disappeared between her fur lined lips. I could feel her wetness and her clit hardening. Her labia was engorged and full. I knew she was turned on and I pushed her on the bed.

That night we fucked like rabbits. Something we rarely did anymore, not that our sex life was bad, but we had been married 22 years. I know she doesn’t like to suck cock, her only other boyfriend had shot a load in her mouth prematurely and without warning when she was only 16, so she avoided this task. Tonight she did kiss my cock, and did suck the head for a minute while I used two fingers in her. I flooded her pussy more than once that night before we fell fast asleep.

************

The next morning we woke up and the first thing out of her mouth was, “When should we have Bob over for dinner?”

I knew that I would have to invite him over soon so I called my buddy who worked with the veterans, providing them resources and asked him about Bob. I told him that Christine and I took a liking to him and we would like to invite him over for dinner, that Christine thought he was funny. My buddy told me to be careful, Bob can be quite a ladies man, and I laughed. He said that he was actually meeting with Bob that afternoon and could give him our phone number if we liked. I asked him to do so.

JessikaDaniell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessikaDaniell

************

A little after dinner time our phone rang and it was Bob. I explained to him how we thought he was a friendly guy and since we volunteered helping Vets serving at the VFW we wanted to do more.

He said, “I remembered you two, well actually I remembered Christine, but I think I know who you are too.” There was a pause and then he added, “I am only kidding. I remember you, but I remember her better. I really enjoyed those green beans she was serving.”

I told him we would enjoy having him over for dinner and asked if he was available on Friday night.

“Of course I’m available for a dinner date with your wife.”

And so it was arranged.

************

That Friday he arrived right at 7:00 as requested. He was carrying a bottle of wine. My wife made her Chicken Cordon Bleu and everything was ready. She has taken a long bath earlier and after the dinner was all prepared, the table set and everything ready and just warming, she disappeared into the bedroom to change.

When she came out both Bob and I were speechless. She was wearing an outfit I’d never seen before. Her blouse was molded to her body, displaying the shapely curve of her breasts. The bra, slightly visible underneath accentuated her 34DD breasts. Her hips were covered with a miniskirt that gave a slight flair at the bottom but showed off her beautiful ass and at the bottom of her smooth legs were some heals that matched the outfit perfectly.

She walked over and told Bob it was wonderful to see him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He replied, “It is more wonderful to see you!”

And she led him into our sitting room.

“Would you like a drink before dinner? Your wine will go perfectly with dinner, but we could have a drink first,” she said.

“How about we have our meal. Then we can have a drink if we need to loosen up?” he replied.

I wondered what needed to be loosened up and we went and had dinner. As Christine served us, Bob took the opportunity to place his hand on her ass.

“The food smells lovely and so do you,” he said and gave her ass a little spank. She let out a little squeal.

After we finished our meal, Christine started to take our plates. She took hers and mine to the kitchen and then came back for Bob's. As she was standing next to him, he did as he did at the VFW and placed his hand between her legs, rubbing his fingers up towards her crotch. Christine let out a little moan as I knew he had hit the spot. She stood there for what seemed like minutes but was probably only about ten seconds and he removed his hand.

As she went to the kitchen with his plate Bob said, “That is quite a woman you have there, Jay.”

I told him thanks I agreed. After several minutes Christine came back with dessert and she served me first and then Bob. She then said she would be right back with a cognac that would go perfectly with the dessert. After being gone for several minutes she came back with two drinks, setting one at her place, giving me the second, and then going to serve Bob.

As she approached Bob she told him she hoped he liked it and then stood next to him in the same position as when he felt her up. He took the hint and slid his hand up between her thighs until I hear her moan and shake slightly.

“Oh, you little minx.” Bob said and he slid his hand out from under her skirt. I could see his fingers were wet. “Where did your panties go?” he asked.

This was the first surprise of the night for me. He then licked his fingers, dipped them into his cognac and slid them back towards her pussy.

“That should help to loosen up that smooth pussy. The alcohol will go right to work on those bare, swollen pussy lips.”

I thought to myself, did he say smooth pussy and bare, swollen pussy lips? Then Christine brought me back to focus.

“Oh, god, it is so warm on my lips,” she said, “and your fingers are so deep.”

He then lifted the front of her skirt so I could see her pussy. She had shaved or waxed it completely bare. The second surprise of my night, with many more to come.

Published 
Written by Birdfan480
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments