Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Supporting Our Vets

"Wife gets turned on by horny veteran."

15
7 Comments 7
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Let me know what you think. I will continue if people feel it is worthy."

I’m Jay. Christine and I have been married for twenty-two years. When we first got together I thought she was the hottest girl I’d ever laid eyes on. In the twenty-four years we’ve been together she has only gotten hotter.

At forty-four, she has the most amazing body. Yes, she has gained a few pounds over the years, having two kids will do that to you. That has only made her hotter. The curve as her hips spread to accommodate birth, the growth of her breasts, the slight mommy tummy has only made me want her all the more.

When we first met, she had never fucked another guy. I know you’re thinking a nineteen-year-old virgin, right, but she was. She did have a boyfriend in high school that she played with a bit but she never fucked him. She said she kept him at bay by giving him hand jobs and did suck him a few times. She even let him play with her a bit. Apparently, his fingers did find her hole, but she ever fucked him.

In the twenty-four years that we’ve been together, we’ve watched both our daughter and son grow up and go away to college. We are so proud of them. And I’ve watched her breasts grow from 32C to 34DD with perfectly capped inch nipples that get hard easily. Her proportions are now five-foot-five, one-hundred-and-thirty-five pounds with and beautiful soft ass, a full bush covered pussy, and of course those wonderful tits.

Every year at Veterans’ Day we both volunteer down at the local VFW. There we serve food to our veterans and made sure they know they are appreciated for their service to our country. The veterans also appreciate our waiting on them, serving them a home cooked meal, and taking care of their needs for the day.

Some of the men are also appreciative of Christine as I see the way they look at her. Some reach out to her, reaching around her hip as she is serving them and running their hand back across her ass. I see the way they look at her breasts, her cleavage visible by the couple of undone buttons on her blouse. A few of them hug her at the end of the dinner, holding the embrace just a little longer than is necessary. All of this makes Christine blush.

One vet in particular, Bob, has taken a real liking to her. We’ve known Bob for many years through our volunteering at the VFW. For the past seven or eight years, Bob has been eyeing Christine. Eyeing her in that way that only a horny male can. Bob is a veteran of Vietnam and is in his late seventies I would estimate. Christine didn’t notice for the first several years, but I did. It has only been the past year or two that she has noticed.

About two years ago as we were coming home after our volunteer duties, I asked her about Bob and if she noticed anything about him. She said that he seemed like a nice guy.

“Anything else?” I asked.

“No, he looks to keep himself in good shape. I know his wife died about ten years ago. Why?” She asked.

“No, particular reason,” I said. “He just seems to enjoy looking at you.”

“Looking at me?” She asked.

“Yes, he seems to check you out.”

“You’re crazy,” She said, but she blushed as well.

************

Last year, the morning of our volunteering, I reminded her how I caught Bob checking her out. She again told me I was crazy and went into the bathroom to shower.

When she came out she was wearing a pair of black slacks the clung to her every curve. They were molded to her at her hips and thighs, came in at the knees and flared out a bit at the bottom. The crotch was snug to her womanly features without cutting in too much and being obscene. I’ve seen her wear these pants to work a hundred times but couldn’t remember them being so sexy.

The blouse that she had chosen to wear was a silky sheer white, button up. You could make out the lacy bra that she was wearing under the blouse and it made me wonder what she had on under her slacks. I knew if she was cold or excited you would be able to make out the hardness of her nipple and if I looked closely I could see the pinkish brown areola in contrast to her milky white breast. To top it all off she just smelled great. The kind of smell that is intoxicating and immediately puts a man into a trance.

TheSexPertTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheSexPertTS

It was quiet the entire drive to the VFW but just before we arrived, she asked, “Does he really look at me?” I explained to her that he wasn’t the only one. She just blushed and looked downward.

************

We went through the remainder of the day doing our best to make sure that each veteran knew he and she were appreciated. I know that all of the males, and I even saw some females, looked at Christine and appreciated what they were looking at.

As meals were served, I say several vets reach around Christine’s hip as they were seated at the table and she was standing next to them serving. They pulled her close to their face so that the hip closest to them was against their face. A couple of them squeezed her ass as they removed their hand. She was blushing throughout.

When she went to serve Bob, he too reached around, but rather than reach all the way, his hand ended up between her legs and he pulled her to him from there. From across the table, I could see his fingers at the front of her crotch, pushing upward, moving the fabric as far as it would go between her pussy lips. She froze in place as I watched, looking straight ahead but not really focused on anything.

It must have been about ten seconds of him rubbing before the spell was broken by someone asking her for a spoonful of green beans. Her nipples could clearly be seen through her blouse. He then pushed upward, hard, one remaining time and removed his hand. I could see the crotch of her slacks pushed up, forming a slight camel toe.

She quickly excused herself and went to the ladies room. Bob was smiling.

************

On the drive home, Christine quietly told me I was right. “About what?” I asked.

“About Bob,” she said. “Did you see what he did?”

I lied and told her that I only saw her leave to go to the restroom. I told her I was worried about her because she was gone for a bit.

She then told me how he fingered her through her slacks. How he pushed up so hard he made contact with her clit. She even said his thumb was playing with her asshole. She was worried that others might see.

“How did that make you feel?” I asked. I could feel my erection growing.

“I don’t know. I do have to admit that I did get a bit wet when he tried to finger me. And you know how I like to have my bottom played with.”

“What do you want to do about it? I mean it was nice that you gave an old man, a veteran, a thrill. I’m sure he hasn’t been with a woman since his wife died and that’s been a long time.”

“Mmmm,” She moaned, thinking about how he must feel. “I’m not sure what to do about it. What do you think?”

“I’m sure he enjoyed the closeness of a woman. Would you like to invite him over for dinner sometime? I know that I can contact him and invite him over. You’ve always said that he keeps himself in good shape.”

“What are you saying? Do you want me to fuck him?” She looked astonished.

“No, you’re misunderstanding me. I’m sure he would like a home cooked meal. I’m sure he would like being close to you again.” I reached over, putting my hand on her thigh. “And besides I can tell you’re a bit turned on. Your nipples are sticking out, your face is flushed as if you’re nearing orgasm, and your crotch is extremely warm. I bet if I pushed between your legs, I might find some moisture.”

She again blushed.

“It might be nice to have him over. Why don’t you set it up,” she said.

 

************

 

Should I continue with this story? Leave me a message and let me know?

 

Published 
Written by Birdfan480
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments