Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teasing the Firefighter

15
3 Comments 3
13.5k Views 13.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

My husband and I have had a couple of Hotwife experiences that just kind of happened to us.  We had taken advantage of the opportunities presented, but had not been the instigators. As we were planning for a camping trip with friends I decided I wanted to see if I could make something happen myself.

So I chose my target.  Chad’s wife Allie had told me a couple of years back that her firefighter husband found me attractive and if they weren’t together he would want to be with me.  Chad was a six-foot one-inch tall redhead with a firefighter calendar body.   My husband is a good looking guy, but Chad has an amazing body.

Next, I had to buy a new wardrobe.  I had a mom’s wardrobe that was reflective of my conservative upbringing.  I talked to my husband and we decided on a five hundred dollar budget. I headed off to go shopping for my new wardrobe.  For the first time in my life, I was looking for clothes with the idea of turning someone on.

First I had to decide on my approach.  Typically in the past, I would think about what my mom would think if she saw me in whatever I was wearing.  That was not going to work here. I asked my husband, and he had a simple idea to help me solve my problem. I needed to look at it through a man’s eyes.

What do men like?  Men want to see glimpses of things that they aren’t supposed to see.  They want low cut shirts, that show cleavage, or side boob. The more skin the better.  Now I am a forty-year-old woman that has legs that go on for days. I am roughly one hundred and thirty pounds with a small ass and tits that I had just reduced in size to D cups.  While getting them reduced I had them lifted as well. So even though I have two kids, I still have the tits of a twenty-year-old through surgery. One side effect of the surgery is that my nipples stand at attention all the time so if I am wearing a thin shirt they are always on display.

With the tits of a twenty-year-old, I don’t have to wear a bra which allowed me to get really low cut shirts.  I chose shirts that laced up, some of them dipping as low as the middle of my belly. I chose shirts that had mesh showing cleavage and everything was purchased with a purpose.  I chose bright colors making sure that the attention would always be drawn to me and no doubt have my nipples on display.

I moved on to shorts, and switched out my knee length shorts for shorts that barely cover my ass.  If I bent over just right you would be able to see my thong. I then moved on and bought a couple of sundresses that were short as well. Last but not least, I bought new panties, all of them some version of a thong or g string.   Check, check, triple check, I had everything I need to start seducing the sexy fire fighter.

Day one arrived, and Allie and Chad arrived after us and after set up they joined us outside for some adult beverages.  We were only one beverage in when Allie started talking about how sexy her husband found me. She was going on and on about how attractive he found me, and without breaking stride, she looked at my husband and asked him what if her husband couldn’t resist his urges.

My husband’s reply was perfect.  He simply said, “It sounds like we are going to have a party”.

Allie started to blush.  She couldn’t believe the lack of jealousy.  Chad kind of laughed it off, but in a way that let me know he agreed with my husband.  This gave me all of the encouragement that I needed. My pussy was tingling thinking about what may occur.

On day two I wore the shortest shorts I had purchased and a pink tank top that showed off my tits.  I then started flirting with Chad every chance I got. Every time Chad would look in my direction I made sure that I was doing something to show off my cleavage, or the bottom of my ass.  I was teasing his cock relentlessly and with Allie not wanting to be in the heat much it was easy to do without her noticing.

I would turn and make sure that Chad was paying attention every time I did something to turn him on.  At first, I would make eye contact and he would look away embarrassed that I had caught him looking at me.  By the middle of the day, I had caught him multiple times and his looking away had now turned into a smile each time I caught him.

My husband wanted this to happen just as bad as I did.  He likes it when I play because when I play with others the hornier I become for him to reclaim me.  We relive the experience over and over in the bedroom after it happens and for weeks he gets sex on a regular basis.

Due to that fact, my husband invited Allie on a guided tour put on by the park.  My husband is the best wingman a girl can have and I wouldn’t forget his effort later. This left Chad and I at the campsite alone.  I knew the hike would be an hour and take twenty minutes to both get there and get back. This gave me just over an hour and a half to make this happen.

After they had been gone for a few minutes I walked out past the travel trailer to the truck to make sure that they were getting close to out of sight.  After watching them walk away for a couple of minutes I felt a finger slide under the back of my shorts and brush the bottom side of my ass.

AlexaTS9i4uTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaTS9i4uTS

I turned around finding Chad’s muscular body within inches of mine.  I looked for something sexy to say only to have no words come out. I felt both hands on the bottom of my ass.  He picked me up and carried me to my travel trailer. Once past the edge of the travel trailer, I began kissing him passionately.

His fingers were less than an inch from my pussy as I opened the door to the master bedroom and he carried me up the three stairs to the bed.  He laid me down and removed my shorts then his shirt. I finally found my words and said, “How can I show my appreciation for the fire fighters that protect my house”.

Chad's reply was simple and easy.  “You have an hour to show me in all the ways you see fit”.

I sat up on the bed and undid Chad’s pants.  I removed his seven-inch cock from his pants kissing the tip.  Then I took just the tip into my mouth then I kissed my way down the shaft.  His eyes closed as he moaned. I then came back to the tip and slid his whole cock into my mouth and down my throat.

It wasn’t long before Chad grabbed a hold of my ponytail and began to control my pace and how much was going down my throat.  I reached around and my fingernails were now digging into his ass. It wasn’t long before he exploded in my mouth. I tried to swallow every drop but there was just too much and some leaked out onto my tank top.

He then removed my tank top throwing it behind him.  He pushed me back on the bed, removing my panties exposing my cleanly shaved pussy.  He removed a cock ring from his pocket and rolled it on ensuring he would remain hard even though he had just shot his load.

He then grabbed my legs and pushed them over my head as he gave my ass a quick spank before he placed the tip of his cock at my entrance.  My pussy was soaked in anticipation of having his cock deep inside me. He slid his bare cock between my pussy lips lubing his cock before sliding it in.

After about 3 trips between my pussy lips he was well lubricated and when it reached my hole it slipped inside.  With my feet pinned up over my head, he was hitting my g spot with every stroke. I was in ecstasy begging him to fuck me harder.

It wasn’t long and I was cumming all over the fire fighters cock.  He let go of my legs letting them fall to each side of him. I grabbed the back of his head pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

He continued sliding in and out of my now well-lubricated vagina.  As I recovered he picked up his pace and fucked me harder. It wasn’t long until I felt a second orgasm building.  I bit Chad’s chest as I had my second orgasm.

As I convulsed it was enough to send Chad over the edge as well shooting his load deep inside my vagina filling up the second hole within the hour.  I was exhausted, but when I looked at the clock we only had enough time to get cleaned up so Allie wouldn’t be any the wiser.

We barely made it outside before they got back.  My face was still flush from the sex we had. Luckily for me, it was a hot humid day and Allie assumed it was from being outside the whole time.

It wasn’t long after they were back that Allie wanted Chad to go inside with her.  She was tired of being outside in the hot summer weather. I didn’t mind because this gave me a chance to grab Michael and relive what had just happened.

Once inside I showed Michael how I had sucked Chad’s cock.   He grabbed the back of my head forcing me down on his cock helping me recreate the experience.   I then had him remove my clothes the way Chad removed them. He then pinned my legs above my head just as Chad did.  I closed my eyes and imagined I was still with the sexy firefighter. I was excited and soaking wet in anticipation of having another cock enter me so soon.  My husband had a slightly larger cock making it even better.

He was hitting my g spot even better than the firefighter.  I began moaning Chad’s name as he pounded my sore swollen pussy.  I kept saying Chad’s name as I asked him to fuck me harder. I reached up and bit my husband's chest just as I had Chad’s.  

When I saw the mark I wondered if Allie was going to be able to see the mark on Chad’s chest  The thought of Allie knowing that her husband had gotten what he wanted. He had fucked the prize that he had been thinking about for years. I had made his fantasy come true.  I now knew how her husband kissed. I knew what he tasted like. I knew what he felt like inside of me.

With all of the thoughts running through my head my pussy was ready to explode.  I came hard all over my husband's cock. Just then I could feel my husband’s cock pulsing in my pussy.  As he dumped the second load of hot cum into me in less than an hour I came again.

It was exciting knowing that what had happened just before he got back to the campsite excited him as much as it excited me. That he was truly happy for me that I was able to seduce the firefighter.  My confidence is soaring and my husband is enjoying the benefits.

The whole experience was so surreal.   Months later I still get wet thinking about the firefighter which leads to some great sex with my husband.

 

Published 
Written by Bearsfan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments