Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thanksgiving

"Thanksgiving, what a night!"

16
0 Comments 0
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It was Thanksgiving night. I was over at my dad's house, with my aunt Sarah, uncle Ruby, my dad, and aunt Sarah's friend Lisa.

It was about 2 am. We were sitting by the table, laughing, drinking playing poker. I was 16 at the time, but I still drank.

It was fun. Nothing too sexual for the most part though. However as the night progressed, so did the drinks, and soon, we were horny beyond belief.

Aunt Sarah and her friend were to my right. Uncle Ruby and my dad to my left.

Aunt Sarah was a short, sexy women. She was about 5'8, with short dirty blond hair and nice blue eyes. Her breasts were nothing special though, but her ass was incredible! And her curves gave most men a boner at sight!

Lisa however was almost an opposite. She was also quite sexy, with long brown hair, green sexy eyes, huge DD breasts, and a nice ass. She was pretty tall too, I'd say about 5'11.

I hadn't really paid attention to their bodies before, but now my eyes where glued. I think they may have figured it out too, because every once in a while they would whisper something in each other's ear, and then giggle, while looking at me.

As the night progressed, my dad, and uncle became beyond drunk. At one moment they were dancing in the living room, the next they both lay on separate couches snoring their asses off.

For a while, the girls and I just sat there. However soon they got bored so they said they wanted to go home and get some more drinks.
They told the men, who probably couldn't care less, and then asked me "If I wanted to come?"

I said "Sure." following them right out the door.

While in the car, we talked about some things. About me, school, and whether or not I had a girl friend. Which I did not at the moment. Then we talked about boring politics, and my aunts life. Then her friends.

As we reached the end of our discussion, Lisa asked "If I was a virgin."

I said "Yes." Although a little ashamed.

At this point she looked at my aunt with a questioning look.
 
When she got the silent answer she was waiting for I suppose, she climbed into the back seat and started to make out with me. At first I was shocked, but then I began to kiss back. She was a good kisser. Better than most girls I have kissed.

After about 5 minutes she asked "If I liked it?"

I answered "YES."

Then she gave me another kiss, and a dry cock rub, which made my dick so stiff I thought it was going to come out of my jeans. Before she could continue though, my aunt announced that we were there. We walked into the house, and as soon as my shoes were off, I had Lisa sucking my cock, and aunt Sarah making out with me.

Lisa was amazing at giving head, and after about 7 minutes, I shot a HUGE load of cum into her mouth. She actually swallowed it all! I found that incredibly kinky.

Next, Lisa stood up and started getting undressed, meanwhile aunt Sarah didn't even let me recover, and she started sucking me. Aunt Sarah was even better than Lisa at giving head, and soon enough my cock was stiff again.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

She was licking up and down my bulging shaft, sucking my balls, it was amazing!

Meanwhile Lisa was giving me a show, slowly undressing, releasing her huge breasts, and uncovering her lovely pussy. She had almost no hairs by her pussy, just a thin line above it. Soon, with the show, and head combined, I shot a load bigger than my first into Sarah's mouth. She tried to take it all, but some flowed out onto her shirt.

I stood there in awe until aunt Sarah came back up and started kissing me again. She let me taste my own cum, which felt a bit weird but I didn't mind too much.

Afterwards, Aunt Sarah lead us to the bedroom. We climbed onto it and I started sucking Lisa's breasts. She was moaning softly, until she began making out with Aunt Sarah, who was now naked, with her cute tits hanging, and her beautiful pussy gleaming. After I felt done sucking I moved down to Lisa's pussy and began to eat out of it, as if I have it done it before.

This made her scream "FUCK STAN." "KEEP EATING MY PUSSY!!"

After a little bit she released her womanly juices all over my face. I think this turned Aunt Sarah on insanely, because next thing I know, her breasts are in my face. I went through the same thing I did with Lisa, but after eating aunt Sarah's pussy I came back up and made out with her, allowing her to taste her own juices like she did to me.

Now that everyone had a turn, Lisa bent over, and told me to "Fuck her".

I asked "Do I need a condom?"

She said "It was fine."

So I slowly pushed my rock hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. It was tight as HELL. I couldn't even imagine how good it would feel. It was the best thing I had ever felt. Slowly I pushed all the way in, then pulling back, but not fully out. I slowly began to increase my speed.

Until she was screaming "FUCK ME!" "FUCK ME."
 
However, as if to shut her up, aunt Sarah stuck her pussy into Lisa's face and Lisa began to eat out of it while I fucked her. I found this insanely hot, and soon enough all three of us were moaning loudly and then we all came at once.

I then pulled out of Lisa, and collapsed on the bed. However aunt Sarah still wanted a turn. So, she licked me till I was rock hard again and then climbed onto me in the cowgirl position. It felt awesome, and I immediately started moaning. So did she. Soon enough she even started screaming. Moving up and down, up and down.

While I fucked her, Lisa stuck her pussy in my face and made me eat out of it. Once again after a bit we all cummed at once and collapsed, barely breathing but smiling from the incredible pleasure we had all just shared.

After we rested a bit, we got dressed and headed back to my dad's house. When we got there, they were still sleeping, so Lisa and aunt Sarah gave me a blow job together. Then they woke up Uncle Ruby and left, kissing me goodbye.

This was one of the best sexual experiences I had ever had, and we made sure to stay in touch, having some more fun times in the future.

Published 
Written by Adultlove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors