Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Angel and The Whore

"After watching his wife fuck another man, he can not hold back any longer."

21
4 Comments 4
20.3k Views 20.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words
We were still dating when I first called Jessica my angel. On our fifth anniversary, she declared that she wanted me to always call her Angel. Now that we have been married more than sixteen years, I only call her Jessica when doing official legal things like insurance papers.

My hands were on her breasts. Each a little larger than could fit in my hands, her flesh bulged around my fingers. “May I suck one?” Angel leaned closer, bringing her left breast to my mouth. We always made love with her on top. She made slow gentle movements above me as was her way with me. It was never rushed, yet it never lasted long enough.

Try as I might, my mental powers of resistance could not hold back the cum. My seed shot into her and soon after my wife lay close beside me. That was it until she was in the mood again. Our sex was always peaceful and affectionate.

“Sleep well tonight. Remember we have company tomorrow.” Angel said with her arm across my chest.

The next evening, Angel wanted everything to be just right. We went shopping together. “Should we have red or white?” I had no idea. “Let’s get both, just in case.” She was making lasagne, which she does better than any restaurant where I have tried it. It was going to be a small dinner party, only one guest was invited. That guest happened to be my boss, Frank.

Frank was an outspoken character. He was a few years from an early retirement, but still in good physical shape. A couple years ago, he lost his wife. He was never quite the same without her. My wife was always worried about him and even tried to set him up once.

When the doorbell rang I invited Frank inside. Our greeting was typical for us, but I still felt a bit strange having my boss over for dinner.

“You look gorgeous, as always, Jess.” He greeted my wife with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She did always look good. She wore a modest flower print dress that covered her knees, along with heels to give her legs a great shape.

We sat down at the dining table. Angel had me sit at the head of the table while she and Frank sat opposite each other.

During the meal, Frank asked about the other guest he expected. “You mentioned another guest this evening, didn’t you, Jess?”

“Yes, she will be here later, just not for dinner. Don’t worry, I’m sure you will like her.” My boss had been expecting to be set up on a blind date. She clarified a small, but significant detail. “It is not an attempt to set you up in a relationship. She’s a stripper.”

“Oh!” Frank was both awed and confused to be told this. He said to me, “I thought it was strange that she was concerned about my sex life when she invited me.”

I picked up a few odd looks from him during the meal. When we all finished, Jessica cleared the table. She picked up her cell and told us she was going to check on the stripper.

With the room to ourselves, Frank leaned closer to tell me that my wife had been rubbing her foot against his leg under the table. I told him not to worry about it and said she could be a bit flirty sometimes. Frank relaxed visibly when I showed no concern about her behavior. Then he admitted that a stripper could be just what he needed.

We moved to the lounge. I took my usual seat in the recliner and let Frank have the couch.

Music started playing, not too loud for conversation. Both of us turned to see the stripper enter. She wore a latex head mask so we could not see her face. Long blonde hair came out the top which she swung around as she strutted into the room.

"Wow!" Frank whistled as he admired the woman's form. The latex mini skirt and tube top covered very little. Translucent mule platform heels gave her an extra seven inches in height.

We heard my wife from the other room. "You boys have fun. Sorry, Frank, she is not just a stripper. Enjoy!"

"Thanks, Angel," I shouted back. I heard my wife record that earlier in the day.

Frank was enthralled at the woman dancing in front of him. I got an erection watching my wife arouse my boss. She has taken a couple classes in pole dancing and liked to show her flexibility. We had no pole at home, but she managed a number of impressive maneuvers. The more suggestive positions got Frank very excited.

My wife enjoyed being a stripper. She may have hidden her face with the mask, fake lashes and a change of lipstick, but she was keenly aware of the changes in Frank’s expressions. Being able to turn a guy on and drive him crazy with desire gave her a sense of power.

There were two sides to this power. The other side being her power to arouse me by pleasing others. Part of me enjoyed watching her behave like a slut, another side was hurt and angry that she only put on a display like this for other men. She would not dance for me, or wear these same clothes when the two of us are alone.

This night, Jessica chose my boss as her plaything. She had removed the skirt, slowly and provocatively, to reveal a lace thong and let Frank grab and slap her ass. When she took off her top, she jiggled her tits as much as she could before bringing them to him to fondle, lick and bite.

Now, she slid her hands over his lap, feeling the lump straining to get out. Jessica wanted it, yet took her time loosening his belt and unzipping. A wrinkled cock was lifted from his lap and my wife went down on it immediately. Frank sighed. Involuntary flexing of facial muscles created unusual expressions, all indicating delight at whatever my wife was doing inside her mouth.

I watched my wife keep her face in Frank’s lap for several minutes. She finally lifted to give him one of the fastest head bobs I have seen her do.

Frank looked at me as if he forgot I was there and felt uncomfortable doing this in front of me. "This whore can suck. Want a turn?"

"No, thanks. I'll get mine later." I hoped my smile was convincing.

My wife stood up, moving directly between me and my boss. Her eyes locked on mine. The latex mask hid too much for me to read her expression. She held my gaze while slipping her thumbs under the dainty thong and pushing down. She bent only at her waist, stopping when she could not go further without breaking our eye contact, and dropped the thong around her ankles.

My wife stepped out and kicked her thong to me. Then she got down on her hands and knees, looked over her shoulder and beckoned Frank with one finger.

Frank scrambled out of his clothes, leaving them in a heap on the floor. He knelt behind my wife and put his hands on her butt. Angel chose that moment to blow a kiss to me.

For his age, Frank is full of vigor. He held nothing back as he fucked my wife from behind. Angel started moaning. I knew she was enjoying it as much as him. A few times I thought he would notice who she was but Frank was not as familiar with her sex noises.

A lover of variety, Jessica got Frank to stop so she could lie on her back. My wife did not just lie there waiting to be taken. No, she lifted her legs up, showing off those fuck me heels, and letting them rest on my boss’ shoulders. As Frank moved closer, his body touched more of hers. Her ankles rested by his neck at first, but as her body folded and her calves touched his chest, her ankles rose above his ears.

GimenaCastro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GimenaCastro

His belly, in reasonable shape, grazed the backs of her thighs. Then his cock finally came to greet her.

The man’s considerable stamina was no match for his even greater enthusiasm. Frank pounded her like the whore he believed her to be. At one point it looked like a competition to see how loud he could make the whore moan. Then he told her, “It’s a shame to have that mask on. I would love to cum on your face.”

My wife took that statement as her cue. She pulled Frank down until he was close enough to give him a deep sloppy kiss. Then she reached for the zip at the back of her neck. She pulled from the top and the mask came off.

Frank froze, “Jessica?”

Angel shook her auburn hair loose with her hands, spreading it on the floor behind her. “Call me whore tonight and don’t stop fucking me.” She slapped his hip. “Fuck me hard, and would love for you to cum on my face, Frank.”

My boss looked up at me, then back down before our eyes met. I got the feeling he did not want to see my face in case I disapproved. He did not want to stop fucking just because it turned out to be my wife.

When Frank started fucking her again, my wife became vocal. There was no need to keep silent any more. She shouted, “Yes! Fuck me!” Several times she moaned, “Oh, Frank!” She was trying to encourage him.

Frank pulled out and crawled up beside her face. Angel looked up at Frank and opened her mouth while he jerked his cock above her. Cum landed in horizontal streaks across her nose and cheeks, some overshooting into her hair that rested on the floor. After the high velocity shots there was quite a bit more that oozed out, descending slowly as elastic strands of cum stretched to lower globs of cum onto her tongue.

“That was incredible, Jessica. Thanks.”

She smiled. “Thank you, Frank. Sometimes a woman needs to be fucked like a whore. Husbands can be a little too… respectful.” She looked at me when she said that.

Angel brought the wine in and filled our glasses. Frank was having trouble shifting back to normal conversation, and I suspect he felt uncomfortable about all that had happened. It may not have helped that my wife still had nothing on but her stripper shoes and did not clean the cum from her face. There were a few streaks down her cheeks and a couple large drops of cum clinging to her jaw. It did look arousing in a whorish sort of way.

My boss did not stay much longer. As he was going my wife walked him to the door, still naked. She hugged him and offered, “If you don’t have any plans next Sunday, I will be home on my own in the afternoon if you want to fuck again. Just let my husband know at work and I’ll be ready.”

Frank looked to me then back. “Yeah, right.” He seemed unsure. I bet he will decide to come and fuck her again.

Angel tidied the kitchen a little while I settled on the couch and turned on the tv. When she joined me, my wife brought her book and laid on the couch with her head in my lap to read. She was still naked.

My wife looked like a whore. Her actions that night may have influenced my perception. I got through the wine quickly. I lifted Angel’s head and slid out from under her to refill my glass.

As I was heading back from the kitchen I stopped in the doorway. My wife was engrossed in her book. She had her feet up on one end of the couch and her head rested at the front edge. Her naked body looked great. Mine ached for her.

I stepped back into the kitchen, set my glass down and quietly removed my clothes. Taking care to barely see into the lounge, I worked my cock to an erection. Trying to walk in my usual manner, I approached the couch again.

I slid my hand under my wife’s head. She expected me to lift her and slide back under, so she was confused when I pulled her away from the couch instead. “What are you doing?” she asked as I pulled her head down. She left her mouth open just enough and I pushed my cock between her lips.

The warmth of her mouth was soothing as I pushed forward until I touched the back of her throat. Angel dropped her book to the floor and I moved her head onto the couch, careful not to let my dick out. I got on top of her in a sixty-nine with one foot on the floor for leverage. Angel was making strange noises, but her tongue moved all over my dick.

My face rested near her pussy. Her body was soft if I avoided the bony areas. I used both hands to hold her head still and started fucking her mouth. It felt great. “Lick it good,” I said, surprising myself. She opened her mouth wider, making it even easier to thrust down on her. I put some weight on my hips and forced my dick as far as it would go. I eased up and heard a gasp and then felt cool air on me as she took in a few deep breaths. Then I felt her tongue on my dick and figured she was ready for more.

Her pussy was too tempting to resist. I pulled one leg open to make room for my face. This allowed me to explore her pussy as I wished. It felt good not asking permission first. While I licked her I continued to move my hips. They were small movements, mainly to keep my dick deep inside her mouth. Her face felt great when I pushed down so I kept doing it. The sounds indicated she was having some trouble gagging but I knew she was skilled at that from the many times I watched other guys do it to her.

This continued until I was ready to cum. I considered my options and decided to get up. Turning around, I saw my wife coughing and wiping her eye. She was still coughing when I pinned her face down with my pelvis. My cock rubbed against her face, starting with her left cheek. With a firm grip on her hair, I turned her head and rubbed my saliva coated penis all over her face. The most suitable position I found was against her cheek with my balls near her mouth and cock head near her ear. My wife could not move with my weight on her head as I bucked against her face. The cum that did not shoot into her hair flowed around my cock and got smeared on her face.

It was the best release I had in months. We rested without moving. At least, for me it was restful. Finally, I got up.

“Let me clean that, honey.” The reaction I expected was angry, offended or some sort of rebuke. What I got was an eager tongue bath from my wife. When she finished cleaning the cum off my cock she smiled and stood up. Her face was right in front of mine, “I knew the man I married was still in there somewhere.” She kissed me lightly.

“Are you ready for bed?” She took my hand as we headed to bed.

It surprised me to see her climb straight into bed. “Aren’t you going to shower first?”

She giggled, reached for her phone and took a selfie. “Are you kidding? My husband finally face fucked me. This is like a trophy and I want to wear it all night.”

A strange pride filled me as I got in bed next to my wife that night. In the dark she asked, “May I make a suggestion?”

“Sure,” I replied.

“Why don’t you stop calling me Angel. Or if you still want to, balance it out by calling me whore or at least fucking me like one.”

I rolled onto my side and put my arm around her. “My whore.”

Jessica snorted, “I love you, too.”

Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments