Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boss Falls in Love With My Tits

"Mark gets a break during the day and has fun with my tits"

8
5 Comments 5
16.7k Views 16.7k
835 words 835 words

Well, my latest tryst with Mark was even more interesting than the first. I was working in the morning and he began IMing me with flirty messages. I flirted back and got him quite hot and bothered. After about an hour of foreplay, he finally had to summon me into his office. My pussy was already dripping wet and I'm sure his dick was hard as well.

That assumption was verified as soon as I got into his office and shut the door. I saw a bulge in his pants that was huge. I went to him immediately and got on my knees. I got his cock out of his pants and licked the pre-cum from the head. He watched in fascination and smiled broadly. I gulped down the cum and continued licking the shaft up and down. Every time I got to the head, I swirled my tongue around him slowly and gently. He continued leaking pre-cum the entire time and I kept cleaning it off with my tongue. I went down south and licked and sucked his balls as well. I jacked him off while sucking his balls and he moaned with delight. I took off my top and bra so he'd have access to my big tits and nipples which he loves. He pinched and pulled my nipples as I sucked his cock some more. My nips were as hard as can be. He talked dirty to me. "Suck that cock... you love sucking dick don't you... you're the best cocksucker ever... I love cumming in your mouth.. .suck that cock bitch." That's just a small sample of what he said.

I thought he just wanted a blowjob because that's what he stressed in his IMs but he suddenly said he had to have me. I wanted him too as my pussy was aching for cock and dripping wet. I stood up and he laid me down on top of his desk. He stood up and entered my wet hole as I was on the edge of his desk. He pumped me slowly at first as not to cum too quick. I grabbed my tits, pushed them together, caressed them and pulled my nipples. He was hypnotized by my big tits. I lowered my hands to my side so he could see them better. He fucked me harder and my tits began to jiggle and shake rhythmically and he watched every bit of it with awe. 

He said, "I love your beautiful tits so much."

MollyHeadley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyHeadley

I thanked him and said they were all his. I returned the compliment by telling him how much I loved his wonderful cock in my mouth, pussy and ass. He smiled and I could tell this was escalating his urge to cum.

I assumed he would cum in my mouth because that's all he and John have ever done to this point. I was craving it actually since I love the way their cum tastes. However, this time was different. He said, "I wanna cum on those beautiful tits." After a few more pumps, he withdrew his huge cock and told me to turn sideways. I did so at the edge of the desk and pushed my tits together. He tilted his head back and moaned deeply. He jacked his cum off right onto my hard nipples and all over my cleavage. He coated them with a three day load; it was all over them. He thrust his dick into my face so I could clean it off. I licked and sucked his cock and balls clean as could be. 

He asked what I was gonna do about all the cum.

I said, "Eat it of course. I wouldn't waste your sweet load with tissues. I want it inside me." With that, I began scooping it up with my fingers and licking it off. I stretched my left nipple to my mouth and licked his cum right off my tit. Because of the size of the load, I needed help cleaning it up. I asked him to help me gather it up and he began scooping it up as well and inserting his cum-filled fingers into my mouth. I sucked it up eagerly. After a couple of minutes, it was finally all gone.

He asked, "Are you full now slut?"

I laughed and said I was thanks to him and his big cum load. 

Then I thanked him for lunch and said it was time to get back to work.

He agreed and said to prepare myself for a good ass fucking later in the week.

I smiled and said I'd be ready for whatever he had to offer. "As long as I get to eat your cum at the end, you can do whatever you want."

He said that wouldn't be a problem whatsoever and that he'd always make sure to either cum in my mouth or somewhere else that would allow me to eat it up. 

Yep, the new job is working out just fine.

Published 
Written by SunshineDaydream
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments