Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boss's wife

"An Affair with the boss and what his wife did to me"

25
5 Comments 5
37.7k Views 37.7k
972 words 972 words
Famous Story

I don’t know when it started. Maybe at the office party; perhaps when I was leaning over his desk, perhaps I did tease him a lot; maybe it was when he breathed in my perfume and saw my cleavage as I sat next to him taking dictation. Anyway, we started flirting first of all. That led to a kiss and an occasional furtive grope. Eventually we had sex. Sometimes it was in the office, other times when he took me away on business trips.

I remember one of the first times in the office when I was giving him a blowjob and the door opened. It was the cleaner. She didn’t bat an eyelid even though we were in full view. We remembered to lock the door after that especially when we fucked.

The Company had just won a large and lucrative contract and Mark wanted to celebrate so he was holding a big party at his house. I was there as well as some of the other directors and managers, suppliers and important customers.

The wine and champagne were flowing. As I stood next to him, I felt him squeeze my bum. I thought nothing of it and then he did it again. I turned around to make sure nobody had seen and looked straight into the eyes of Jayne, Mark’s wife. She was across the other side of the room and I’m sure she’d seen what Mark had done. I blushed, bright red.

A couple of minutes later there was a tap on my shoulder. It was Jayne. I tried to smile, look relaxed and act nonchalantly. She didn’t say a word – just beckoned me to follow her. We went through to another room and she locked the door behind us and moved towards me.

“How long have you been fucking my husband?” she said.

“What? I don’t know what you’re talking about,” was all I could splutter out

“Yes you do. I know what he’s like and you’re very attractive so I’m sure he’s tried and I bet you’ve let him.”

I turned away as I’m not good at telling lies without my cheeks and neck going crimson. “Mark and I are doing nothing of the kind,” I said, perhaps not very convincingly.

She grabbed both my arms and turned me round to face her. She pushed me up against the wall and held me against her body. I was pinned there – unable to move or escape. I couldn’t believe what she did next. She kissed me full on the lips while still staring into my eyes. I struggled and tried to protest but couldn’t. I didn’t like it. I’d never ever been kissed by another girl. I’d thought about it, of course, but this was Mark’s wife! It was wrong.

GreatAlina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreatAlina

The wrong time; the wrong place; the wrong sex.

She kept kissing me and forced her tongue into my mouth. Once she started exploring me with her tongue her free hand moved to stroke my breasts. I began to relax and kiss her back. I was starting to enjoy this. It was very naughty.

Her mouth moved to kiss my neck as she whispered “You like that, don’t you?” I nodded slightly and said “Yes”. I was still unable to move or stop her feeling me – feeling my tits and my hard nipples. She pinched them through my top and then slid her hand underneath to find my bra and then inside my bra to my bare flesh and erect nipples. She gently pinched them as she returned to kissing my mouth and sucking my lips. I wasn’t passive any more. I was joining in – with a passion.

Her hand went below and under my skirt. I knew I was wet there and I let out a soft moan as she touched my panties and rubbed her finger along the cleft of my pussy. I opened my legs and let her hand into the front of my panties onto my pubes. Her fingers parted my pussy lips and one rubbed the nub of my clit and into me. I couldn’t believe how good it felt. I couldn’t believe I was letting this happen. I could hear the noise of the party in the other room but I didn’t want this to stop.

Her finger moved in and out. Her thumb massaged my clit. It was the same as when I masturbate but it was completely different. Fucking wonderful, I thought.

I was leaking juice and finally could hold back no more. I would have screamed when I came but all I could do was a muted groan into the mouth that was locked onto mine. I remember breathing heavily and then gradually coming back down to earth.

She took her hand away from my pussy and put it first to her mouth. When she’d licked and sucked it she pushed her fingers to my lips and made me lick and suck them.

“Now, the next time Mark’s fucking you, tell him what we’ve just done. Tell him that he can watch us but not join in. Tell him that I don’t just fuck you; I fuck other women – not men, just women ‘cos they make me come bigger and better than he can ever do.”

With that she let me go and went back to the party. I was shaking. My legs were weak. My clothes were rumpled up. I’d just had my first lesbian experience and it was wonderful. I was confused. I needed a drink. But should I tell Mark?

PS. Feel free to cast a vote or give me feedback by posting a comment. Thanks
Published 
Written by Mister_E
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments