Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Business Trip Affair, Part 5

"A little play throughout the day."

19
7 Comments 7
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
At around eight the next morning, I awoke to his gentle kiss. I loved the sweet gentle gesture. I reached acrossed his chest, resting my hand on his other shoulder, "Good morning handsome."

"Good morning to you. Did you sleep well?"

I responded in a sleepy voice, "Of course, how couldn't I? I had you holding me."

"I'll always hold you in my arms."

He rolled on top of me. Pinning my arms onto the bed, kissing my lips, "I'll always take care of your needs, in every way."

I reached up, pulling his head closer to my face, and kissed him back. He held me as we kissed each other. Our hands caressing the other's bodies. We rolled to our side, never breaking our kiss, nor the hold on the other. His mouth wandered down to my neck, mine went to his neck. I placed soft, gentle kisses upon his neck. He bit and sucked my neck, and grabbed my ass, squeezing it.

Of course, the alarm went off, ruining the mood. I said, "I knew I shouldn't have made plans for us before noon."

"We have all night to play, let's just make the best of today."

Laughing I responded, "We are parasailing today, and all I'll be thinking about is getting back here."

"At least we will be together."

"Very true, and I left tomorrow totally open. I figured we'd want the last day to ourselves, or alone with each other at least."

"Sounds perfect to me."

As we got ready for a morning of parasailing, I couldn't help but watch him. How could I not make a sad, pouty face? All I wanted was to be in his arms. As we finished getting our suits on, we grabbed the few things that we needed that morning, and walked out the door.

We held hands as we walked down the hall. Once inside the elevator, Jordan pressed me against he wall, kissing me passionately. I loved the way he wasn't letting the activity interfere with our time. The elevator stopped, and we got off. As we walked along the beach he kept me close to his side.

Once we reached the little cabana that said 'Parasailing Adventures' we signed in, and met the instructor. We were ushered to a boat, and given life jackets. While our boat went out into a deeper, and more open area, we had a mini crash course in what parasailing was like, and what to excpect. We decided that Jordan should go first, which he happily agreed to do. He had roughly half an hour of time, than he came back. I went next, and also had about half an hour of time. We headed back to the resort, and talked about the rest of the day.

Once we made it back into the resort, I handed Jordan my room key, I explained I kept forgetting to I've it to him. We got into the elevator, we got off at our own floors, and got ourselves ready for lunch.

***

We met up an hour later at the the beach cafe. We talked about the absolute highlights of the resort, and casually worked on the pamphlet.

After lunch, we went back up to his room. We laid on our stomachs, next to each other, and began sketches on the computer for flyers to hand out.

I casually reached over and scratched his back. He said that it felt good, and gave directives on where to scratch. I sat on his butt, and scratched and rubbed. He told me get off, and took his shirt off, and I resumed.

Sitting on his lower back, I removed my shirt and bra, and laid on his back. I kissed his cheek as I rubbed my handstepdad down his arms.

I shut the computer. I whispered, "Let's wait until we get back home to work, I just want you."

He seemed to be okay with that. He rolled over, throwing me off his back. He kissed me, and he took off my skirt and panties. I watched as he stripped his pants and boxers off. Once undressed, he came back to me, and continued kissing me lovingly. I took his hand, and guided him to feel how wet he was making me.

SquirtGirlXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtGirlXo

He instantly dug his finger inside.

"Ah."

"You like that?"

"Uh-huh. I love when you shove your fingers inside."

He began to move his fingers, curling them, straightening them, whatever he could to drive me wild.

I came, "Mhmm, mhmm, oh, ahh."

He kissed my neck, and down to my breasts. He sucked, and flicked his tongue over my nipples, I moaned.

Without warning, he shoved his hard cock deep inside. I grabbed the sheets in my hands, "Umph. Oh, fuck me baby."

He kissed me and asked, "Did that feel good?"

"Yeah. You feel so good."

He began to thrust. I just laid there, grabbing the sheets, arching my back for a good penetration angle, and enjoyed every moment.

"Oh. Baby. Ugh. Uhm. Fuck me. Oh you feel so fucking good."

After my orgasm, I wrapped my legstepdad around him, and rolled onto the top.

As I rode him, he thrusted in unison. He grabbed my breasts, twisting my nipples. I soon began to cum, followed by Jordan.

We laid together cuddled up in the sheets, and I was in heaven. Tomorrow was our last day, and I didn't want it to come. As we laid and talked, Jordan said, "You know, I'm enjoying just spending time with you. You're an amazing person."

"I'm loving this time with you, I never want this trip to end. You're an amazing guy."

We smiled at each other for a couple of moments, just looking at the other. I cuddled up closer to him and he held me close. We talked about life, and just felt the comfort of the other.

After a few hours passed, we headed down for dinner. We sat across from each other and talked. It was so natural for us, anyone that passed probably thought we were married to each other.

After dinner we went to the live music show, listened to the songs, and drank a few drinks. We stayed about an hour, and headed for my room.

Once we made it into my room, I turned the music on, and took my clothes off. Looking over my shoulder, "You want to join me in the hot tub?"

His jaw dropped a little in awe, and he started to remove his clothes. "Of course!"

We sat once again with my back on his side, and his arms wrapped around my body. His hand slipped, and I spread legs opened, allowing him to slide in. I arched up, giving him a view of my breasts, and giving him the ability to kiss me. After a few minutes, I got out, grabbed his hand, and guided him to bed.

He climbed in first, I went and placed his cock in my mouth. As I started to suck, he began to moan and say, "You feel so good baby girl."

I massaged his sack in my hand. I glanced up, and saw he was thoroughly enjoying himself. I stopped, and began rubbing him between my breasts. I heard him say, "Fuck, you are so good."

After a minute, I crawled up, and kissed him. He rolled on top of me. He nibbled my ear, driving me wild. As he cupped my left breast in his hand, I began to moan, "Mhmm, baby."

He kissed me, and slipped himself inside, "Ahh, that feels so good."

He started to move in and out. He held my hands down, and picked up the pace he moved at. My body was all his, and he knew it.

"Mhmm, fuck me baby. I'm so close to cumming."

He let my hands go, and he rubbed my clit, "Oh, fuck yeah! Ahh. Mhmm. God. Ugh. Fuck me."

He came right after me. After a minute, he kissed me and asked, "Want me to send you into another orgasm?"

My smile said it all for him. He kissed me once more, and went down.

He licked and sucked me, cleaning my pussy of all the extra semen. "Oh. Mhmm. I love you."

As I came, he stopped. He crawled back up, kissing, and sharing the taste of our juices mixed together.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments