Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Business Trip Affair, Part 6

"It was our last day, and all we wanted to do was stay tangled up."

17
12 Comments 12
8.6k Views 8.6k
841 words 841 words
I felt his hand wander up my bare back, and that's all I needed to wake up. I smiled as he leaned in for a kiss. With a small little giggle at how sweet and romantic he was being I whispered, "Good morning, handsome."

"Good morning. What's on the agenda today, boss?"

"I didn't make any plans, what would you like to do?"

He rolled on top of me, kissing me before answering, "I would love to make love all day."

"I like the sound of that, got anyone in mind to help you with those plans?"

His mouth went down to my neck. After planting sweet kisses up and down my neck, he whispered in my ear, "Yeah, you."

I rolled on top of him, kneeling over his torso, "I was hoping that's what you were going to say."

I slid off his body. As I laid between his legs, I began to lick up and down his shaft. After a few strokes with my tongue, my focus turned to his large ball sack. The moment I began to suck on his balls, I heard him moan. I stroked his cock with my hand.

After a minute or two, I started to kiss his cock, spending extra time when I reached his head. I teased him, licking his tip, sliding my tongue all around. I slowly began to put him in my mouth, God how I loved the way he felt in my mouth. I bobbed up and down, rubbing his inner thigh with my hand. I glanced up, his head was tilt back, he was moaning, and his hand started to comb back my long blonde hair.

He gently started to press my head down slowly. I took as much of him in as possible. His cock began to twitch in my mouth, and his hand released my head. He thrusted into my throat as he blew his load, I swallowed as much cum that I could. Once he was done, I slid him out, licking extra cum up.

He grabbed my arms, pulling me next to him, and laying on top of me. "That was amazing, I'm pretty sure I've never had a better blow job."

"Glad you enjoyed it."

He kissed me deeply, placing my breasts in his hands. I whimpered as squeezed them. He began kissing down my body. He went down to my nipples, spending special time on each. He licked my, bit, and kissed each of them, pinching and twisting the other. It wasn't long before I was saying, "Mhmm, that feels so good."

He moved down to my clit. He kissed and sucked on my clit.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

He taunted me by rubbing his finger over my pussy, but never entered.

"Oh, mhmm. Fuck. Ugh. Mhmm."

As I came, he did enter my pussy with his right pointer finger. My pussy squeezed his finger. He kissed my lips, than moved to my neck. He shoved his fingers in my mouth, allowing me to clean and taste my juices off.

Once I cleaned his fingers, he laid beside me, simply holding me. I looked into his eyes, "I love you."

I knew this would catch him off guard, it caught me by surprise. It seemed like it took forever before he spoke, "I love you."

We just laid there, smiling and holding each other.

***

After a bit, we had ordered lunch and talked. We talked about everything that crossed our minds. Eventually, he asked the question I knew he had all day, "What are we going to do when we go home?"

I kissed him, "Don't worry, I have a plan. I'll tell you later."

He got lost in the kiss, as did I.

He rolled on top, holding me close to him. Kissing me, he slowly slid himself inside my pussy.

I reached up, scratching the back of his head. He smiled down as I began to cum, "Oh. Fuck me. Mhmm. Oh. Ahh."

He slowed his pace, and kissed me once I finished. He resumed his faster pace, holding my leg, keeping me in place.

He thrusted for another five minutes, before he too came.

We laid there, caught in the moment.

"So what is your plan?"

"I'll divorce Kyle, for you."

I paused a second, "Unless, you aren't thinking that's a good idea. I mean we will gain each other, but you may lose a fri-"

He cut me off, "I don't know, that's a lot to think about. Don't get me wrong, I love you, but Kyle is my brother, the bond and respect I..."

"I get it, let's just think about it for a little bit, we can decide later."

He smiled, letting me know he understood.

***

That night, we laid together, just holding each other. We shared very intimate conversations, and some passionate kisses. Neither of us wanted the night to end. I was wondering how long I'd wait before he answered me. I didn't want to rush his choice, but I was dying to have him all the time.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments