Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Evening - Part II

"the boys are back, let the fun begin"

9
2 Comments 2
10.1k Views 10.1k
805 words 805 words
The two men walked into the room and stopped short when they saw her. She looked up, smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Well, guys, now what?" she said.

Her husband stepped back slightly, put his hand on the shoulder of the guest to invite him to step forward. "Well, if you were wondering where this evening was going, I guess this is a pretty good clue." The guest stepped forward, and stood before her.

She smiled, even more broadly, and rose up onto her knees. Her top slid off her shoulders, and with a shrug she quickly shed it. She reached up, her fingertips tracing the length of the guest's erection, showing prominently through his Dockers. "Mmmm, nice," she whispered. "You must be very uncomfortable, we must make you feel better, and I know just how to do this," she said. She reached up to undo his belt and pants, and the guest was quick to help. As she pulled his pants and underwear down, his cock sprang free. Admiringly, she gently took it in her hands. 

She curled her fingers around his shaft, and stroked him, increasing the pressure of her grip as she approached the head of his cock. She milked him, her thumb pressing firmly along the underside of his member, teasing the glistening juices from the tip of his cock. "Oh, my! You are dripping already!" she exclaimed. It was a very evident testimony as to how excited he was, to her beauty and charm, and to her skilled hands. She ran her tongue along the length of his shaft, and with the tip of her tongue, she tasted his juices for the first time. She captured the first silvery drop, pulled back, looking into his eyes, the thin web of his pre-cum bridged the gap between her mouth and his cock. 

The guest kicked off his shoes, and she helped remove his pants so he could more easily stand. She took his cock in both her hands, and took him fully in her mouth. His hips moved with her as she sucked him. He spread his legs wider, now that he had freed himself from his pants, so she could stroke his balls as she sucked his cock. He looked around for the husband. He thought he had the green light, but the husband had left so quickly. The guest looked back down, watching the length of his cock slide in and out of her mouth, the feeling was...exquisite.

antonella_2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonella_2

A movement and noise from the side of the room interrupted them. They looked over to see the husband, smiling with the camera held to his eye. "Oh, don't stop, please keep on doing what you are doing," he said. So they did. 

The guest reached down to help her to her feet. He pulled her close, her erect nipples pressed against his chest as he kissed her. He could taste his cock on her lips. He reached down to cup her ass to pull her closer. While neither said anything they both shared the same thought: this was the first time they really kissed. 
 
He brought her over to the couch, and she settled back, nestled in the corner of the couch. She pulled one leg back, her pussy open, exposed, and inviting. The guest dropped to his knees, and moved closer. "My turn."
 
He pulled her closer, and kissed and sucked her nipples. She pulled his head closet to her breast, and then her breath caught, just as he caught her nipple between his teeth. He kissed one breast, then the other, and then with a trail of kisses, worked his was down. She was sooo wet. Her pussy was flushed, she opened her lips for him, pulling them back so that the nub of her swollen clit was naked and exposed. He brushed his fingers along the length of her lips, covering his fingertips with her juices. He brought his fingers to her lips, and she licked her own juices from his fingers. The husband continued to click away with the camera, but he had some time removed his clothes. He stood there, dick straining at attention, alternately taking pictures and between shots slowly stroking his cock. 

The guest lowered his head, for the first time savoring her taste, her scent. She pulled her lips wide, and fingered her clit, enjoying the ministrations of his fingers and tongue. He grabbed her behind the knees, and pulled her ass to the edge of the sofa. Her legs open, he was positioned between her thighs. The head of his cock just brushed her lips. He looked into.her eyes, and both she and he looked at the husband.

He smiled, nodded his head and came closer for the best angle for the camera. 
 
"Do it," he said. "Fuck her."

Published 
Written by Lemminki54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments