Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Handyman

"Unblocking a sink can be a very messy job"

38
32 Comments 32
19.8k Views 19.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It was as if a prayer had been answered when Carla heard the doorbell ring and found a workman standing on the doorstep when she answered.

“Sal at number seven said you needed a plumber,” he told her. “I was round there fixing her dishwasher.”

Sal was a neighbour and she had sounded off to her in the supermarket the day before about Jo, her husband, blocking her sink up. She looked him up and down. He seemed genuine enough. He was wearing work clothes and carrying a tool bag. She spotted his van on the roadside at the end of the drive. ‘Stan the Handyman’ said the sign.

“Yes I do. My husband blocked up my sink three weeks ago and he hasn’t got round to fixing it properly yet,” she responded, sounding as angrily as she looked.

He smiled. “Well, let’s have a look it then”

“How... how much will it cost?” she asked him. “I don’t have much cash on me at the moment.”

“Let me have a look first and I can give you a quote.”

Carla stepped aside and let him in. He was tall and slim and looked to be of West Indian origin. She guessed his age to be late forties or early fifties. She led him into the kitchen and to the sink. It was half full of water. “It does go down but very slowly,” she told him. “My husband insists on emptying his teapot down the sink. He prefers leaf tea to tea bags.”

“I see,” he told her as he put down his bag and opened the cupboard underneath.

She watched him clear away everything from under the u-bend pipe. “Got a bucket?” he asked her.

Carla fetched one and then looked on as he uncoupled the pipe. Five minutes later he had it cleared and back in place. She smiled as she felt a wave of jubilation. It was so simple a job. Jo may have been a good banker but when it came to DIY he was completely useless.

“Job done,” he told her.

“How much do I owe you, Stan?”

He shook his head. “It’s okay,” he told her. “It’s not even worth writing out a receipt. And it’s Tom, not Stan. I just use the name because it sounds poetic.”

Carla laughed. “Look, I must give you something,” she told him.

He looked her over. His eyes fixed on her breasts. Though she wore a t-shirt, it was tight fitting and her nipples were erect. She felt conscious of them. Usually she got annoyed at being ogled at in that way but she didn’t feel it this time. She looked back at him. She would not describe him as an attractive man but he did have a nice smile. She also noticed that he wasn’t wearing a wedding ring. She looked him up and down again and noticed his arousal.

Carla looked away. She felt warmth toward him. It had been a long time. She and Jo were going through one of those patches again. Those taken for granted ones. Those boring, same old, same old patches. Jo seemed absorbed with his job and she had recently lost her part time one.

It was nice to be wanted but she also wondered if Sal had not had something to do with it as well. Sal liked to flirt. She liked to wear very tight jeans or skirts of a shortish length. “I like giving men a boner,” she had told her once.

She looked up at him again. Perhaps he was thinking about Sal.

“Well, I had better get along.”

“W... would you like a cup of tea or something. Maybe even a cold drink?”

He shook his head.

“It would be no trouble,” she told him glancing up at the clock on the wall. The children wouldn’t be home for another hour. She got bored very easily sitting around the house all day.

“Okay, go on then.”

Carla made tea and they chatted. Sal came up in the conversation and she warned him about her. “She likes to flirt,” Carla told him. “I don’t think she means anything by it but... but it sends out the wrong signals. I’ve told her it will get her into trouble one day.”

Tom smiled and asked her if she was married.

“Yes, and you?” she replied wondering why he hadn’t noticed her wedding ring.

He shook his head. “I was once and had a girlfriend a while back but... it gets a bit lonely sometimes.”

She looked at him again from her seat at the kitchen table. He was stood by the kitchen work tops and leaning against them as he drank his tea. He was aroused again. She wondered when he last had sex and reckoned that it would have been some time ago. Her mind flashed back to her college days when she had lots of boyfriends. Most of them were only guys that she went out to bars and nightclubs with; very few were serious ones. All the same, she would take care of them with a hand job. Back at their place, and occasionally at home if her parents were out, she would take care of them. It not only saved all the hassle of fighting them off when they tried it on but it also satisfied her in a strange kind of way.

Carla liked the power of control. She had what they wanted; what they craved for and what was reserved for a very special few. But she enjoyed giving them hand relief. She loved to look them in the eye as she unzipped their pants; she loved to see that pleading look. She liked to tease them. Squeeze them gently; tease their rigid cocks. She always played with them slowly. She liked to feel the texture of their flesh. It always amazed her how men’s cocks were so different. Some big, some small; some thick, some thin. Some straight and some with a bend in them. There were also the ones that were circumcised and those that were not. Carla liked the circumcised ones best. She liked to see the exposed slit at the tip; loved to see the precum slowly oozing out as she toyed with them.

Most of all she liked to see them cum. She always knew when a man got close to orgasm. It wasn’t just the sounds but also the body jerks; the twitching of their cocks and the stiffening of their testicles. Then there was the look on their faces at that point of no return. Faces with that screwed up look as if they were in agony followed by the look of pleasure as their seed was released. Carla liked that control. She could take as long as she wanted or give them quick release; it was always down to her when the streams of cum would flow.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania



She looked up at Tom again. He needed release. She looked up at the clock again and then jumped up. Tom was visibly shocked when she suddenly took his hand. “Come with me,” she told him.

He followed her with a look of shock all over his face; followed her into the lounge and to the settee. “Sit down,” she told him, letting go of his hand. As he sat down she sat next to him and reached for the buckle of his belt. “This is as far as I go,” she told him.

He didn’t struggle but he did have a look of disbelief on his face as she unbuckled his belt. When she began to tug down his zipper he gave out a groan. She smiled at him as she reached inside and took hold of his erection. He was big and she struggled to extract it. “Lift up please.”

There was still a look of shock on his face as he lifted himself up. Her hands reached for the top of his jeans and tugged them down; taking his boxer shorts with them, she pulled them down over his knees.

She looked him in the eye as he settled back down and then took his cock in her hand. He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. “You have quite a big one,” she told him as she began to move her hand slowly up and down.

It was big. She once had a boyfriend with one just less than nine inches but this one was much bigger. It was also thicker. Carla could not close her hand around it. It had been a long time since she had last masturbated a man. It had been over a year since she had taken Jo all the way but she had not lost her touch. She still knew where to hold and how tight to grip and she also knew that men liked to be talked dirty to when being masturbated.

“Perhaps I might let you fuck me sometime,” she told him. “Would you like that?”

He groaned loudly. Of course he would; she knew that. “You mind find me a bit tight though.”

He groaned again.

“Bet you would like to fuck Sal too.”

His body jerked. Sal was much prettier and a bit slimmer than her. “Did she give you a flash of her knickers?”

“Yes,” he groaned.

“She does that on purpose,” she told him as she increased her strokes. “Sometimes she goes out without any knickers on.”

He groaned much louder this time. No doubt due the thought of that pretty blond going around naked underneath her skirt. She leant over and touched the tip of his cock with her tongue and brought out another loud groan as his hand reached for the back of her head.

“Want to cum in my mouth do you?”

“Yesss.”

“Want me to swallow all your cum?” she asked him as reached for his testicles with her free hand.

A loud groan ensued from his lips and she felt his testicles stiffen. She knew that he was close now; very close, as she increased her hand movement. She looked up at him too. His eyes were closed tightly; he had that screwed up look on his face and his mouth kept opening and closing. Her grip tightened and she speeded up even more. His body jerked again and his cock twitched in her hand and then he began to groan very loudly. She knew that it was time.

Carla managed to get her lips to the head of his cock just in time; just as his first stream of hot cum left him. She closed them around him and felt her mouth starting to fill. She liked the taste of cum. Carla wasn’t a spitter; she liked to swallow and she began to swallow Tom’s seed. Stream after stream of cum filled her mouth, surprising her by the volume. Most men she had made cum in her mouth gave three, maybe four, gushes of cum but Tom’s seemed to endless. It took a few minutes to slow down to a few droplets.

“Wow,” she said with a smile, “you certainly had a lot.”

He reached up and stroked her head. “It’s been a long time,” he confessed. “I really needed that. Thank you.”

She got up and kissed him quickly on the lips. She couldn’t remember any other man thanking her for doing that before.

“It was my pleasure.”

He reached out for her and took her hand. “Can I do anything for you?”

He surprised her again by his willingness to reciprocate but she shook her head. “The children will be home soon.”

Tom left soon afterwards, a much happier man. Later that night in bed, after Jo had fallen asleep she slipped her fingers inside her knickers and relived the events of that afternoon. It had never even crossed her mind before to be unfaithful but the thought of Tom reciprocating, as he put it, excited her. It had been a long time since Jo had given her oral sex; she was missing it. She reckoned Tom would be good at it; she reckoned he would enthusiastic too. She thought of his tongue probing where she now had her own fingers. Carla came very quickly.

The next day, Saturday, was her normal shopping day. Jo would sit in the cafe with the children while she pushed her trolley around the aisles of groceries. Children, being children, would pester for this thing and that thing and be a distraction. Jo helped her by keeping them with him. Carla was halfway through her shopping when she heard Tom’s voice from behind her. “Sink okay now?” he asked her.

She turned around, startled, and then smiled. “Working fine thanks,

“I meant to leave you with my business card,” he told her, reaching into his top pocket.

Carla took the card from him and read it with a smile.

“No job to big or small,” he said.

She smiled again. She had no doubt that he could handle a lot of things.

“Thank you for yesterday,” he said very quietly. “That was... well... “

“My pleasure,” she responded quietly, glancing at his groin.

He was aroused again. It was good to see an appreciative man. She suddenly realised why Sal liked to flirt. It felt good to be wanted; to be needed.

“It would be nice to...“ he started to say.

She looked up at him and saw the want and the need in his eyes. “Maybe... maybe... “

He smiled. “It would be very much appreciated.”

Carla took the card and put it inside her handbag. Smiling at him once again she carried on with her shopping. She would be calling him again. Of that she was certain.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments