Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Handyman - Part II

"The handyman returns for some more fun with Carla"

38
29 Comments 29
14.1k Views 14.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Carla managed to hold out for five days.

She had taken his card out of her bag after getting home from her shopping trip and pinned it to the kitchen notice board. There were a few business cards there of services that they had either used in the past or might need in the future. Jo had looked it and commented on what a good job he had down. Carla had looked at it too but with a smile; she had commented to herself on the good job she had done!

With Jo at work and the children at school she had been sorely tempted to ring him. She knew that he would come round in a flash if she rang him. Twice, she had even picked up the house phone to call him but had held herself back. She wanted him; she needed him but it was all too risky. She had friends who had got involved in affairs and had seen the hurt and the misery it caused. Jo and she might be going through a bad patch but there were children involved. Whatever else he was, Jo was a good father and loved his children; they also loved him.

She lasted out until Thursday. After getting the children off to school that morning she picked up the phone and this time dialled the full number.

“Stan the handyman,” he answered.

“H... hi Tom, it’s Carla.”

“Hi Carla, how are you?”

“I’m fine. I... I was wondering if you could give us a quote for some electrical work?” she asked and then went onto explain that Jo had often moaned about not having a proper light in the garden shed. They had one those battery lamps in there and the batteries hardly ever lasted more than a couple of weeks.

“Should be no problem, I... I can come round now if you wish?”

“Er... give me an hour please,” she told him, knowing that she needed to shower and get ready for the day ahead.

Carla showered quickly but took her time dressing. She couldn’t make her mind up what underwear to put on. She had some sexy red and black sets but she didn’t want to look tarty. In the end she chose the safe colour, white.

She sat nervously waiting for her doorbell to ring. She hadn’t been nervous at all the other day. She had just up and got on with it but it was the thought of his tongue that made her nervous in an excited kind of way. She had woken in the night for the last two days now thinking about it. She could almost feel the tip of his tongue flickering through her well trimmed patch of dark pubic hair. She could visualise it as well flicking over her clitty before running down between her pussy lips on its way to her love channel. She didn’t want to cheat on Jo. She did love him but sometimes you have to go with your urges to satisfy your needs. Carla had already settled it in her mind that oral sex was not the same as full sex. It was not infidelity, she kept telling herself.

She could feel herself trembling as she opened the door to him. He smiled at her and hesitated for a few moments as if deciding what to do next but Carla turned and walked into the house, making him follow. She led him into the kitchen and through the back door into the garden. “That’s the shed there,” she pointed at the large garden shed at the bottom of the spacious garden.

Tom looked around. “Just simply a case of taking cable from the kitchen to the shed,” he told her. “You can either have it buried underground or perhaps having it running along the bottom of the fence.”

She followed him down to the shed and opened it for him to have a look around.

“I can put some strip lighting there,” he told her pointing at a place on the ceiling.

“How much will that cost?”

He smiled. “Full cost or discounted?”

“Discounted?”

“Sorry I was being... “

Carla smiled, realising what he meant by it. “Full cost,” she told him. “We’ll deal with any discounts later.”

Tom looked at her. She could see the lust in his eyes. “I’ll give you a good price,” he told her.

“I’m sure you will.”

Tom hesitated again, just like he had done at the front door earlier. Carla looked down and noticed his bulge. “Let me measure up and work something out,” he told her taking a tape from his pocket as well as a pad and pencil.

She smiled. He had already measured up in her eyes.

She left him and went into the kitchen to make some coffee. She could feel tingling in her groin and she could feel dampness too; Carla was quite aroused. He came back into the kitchen a few minutes later and sat down at the table making some notes and doing some calculations. As she placed down his coffee mug he finished his totalling and showed her the figure. “I’ll get it typed out properly,” he told her.

“And with the discount?”

Tom wrote down the same figure by its side. She laughed. “So no discount then?” she joked.

He looked up at her, “I am certain that we could work out some kind of reciprocation.”

She felt that tingle again. “Before or after the job?”

“Before, during and after.”

“That sounds very reasonable.”

He looked up at her as she stood at his side looking down at his notebook. “W... when would you like me to start?”

“On the work or the reciprocation?”

“B... both.”

She looked down at him. He had quite a bulge now.

“Well... I’ll have to discuss the work with Jo first,” she told him. “But the other? Whenever you feel up to it.”

Tom rose to his feet and took her in his arms. She allowed him to kiss her and then gently pushed him away.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

“There’ll be no penetration... just oral,” she told him as she took hold of his bulge.

“I am grateful for anything from you Carla,” he told her.

She took him by the hand and led him into the lounge towards an armchair. “Ladies first,” she told him as she sat down.

“Goes without saying,” he told her as he sank to his knees at her feet.

Carla sat back as his hands began to push back her skirt. His hands were rough, unlike Jo’s smooth hands and they felt good. She closed her eyes as he pushed the hem of her skirt right back. When she felt his fingers at the waistband of her knickers she lifted her hips. She opened her eyes and looked into his as her knickers were pulled down and her nakedness was exposed. She saw a look of amazement and awe. Once her knickers were off he moved closer and slipped his hands under her knees; moments later her legs were spread wide and resting on the arms of the chair. She was exposed and vulnerable now.

She looked into his eyes once more and saw that look of wild lust. She knew that she was powerless to stop him if he decided to take her. It would only take a matter of seconds for him to push down his trousers and penetrate her. She could not stop the inevitable but Tom was true to his word. She felt his kisses on her inner thighs and closed her eyes. His soft, teasing kisses soon had her moaning softly.

He took his time pleasuring with his kisses before he gently prised her pussy lips open with his thumbs. She opened her eyes momentarily and saw him just looking at her. She saw the lust in his eyes as he studied her sex before continuing with his kisses, this time on her sex. He showered her sex with kisses, even going down as far as her anus, and then he began using his tongue. His long, probing tongue quickly had her moaning loudly.

“Oooooh, that’s so good,” she cried out as she reached for the back of his head.

It had been a long, long time since she had felt a tongue on her sex but she had never experienced one this good. It was long and thick and it penetrated her deeply. It was also unhurried. Tongues before had been hurried in teasing her sex with the obvious intent of getting her aroused quickly for penetration but Tom was in no hurry. Whether it was because he knew that no penetration would be taking place or whether or not he was genuinely interested in giving her full oral enjoyment, she didn’t know. All that Carla knew was that she was getting pleasure that she never thought was possible. She lost count of the number of orgasms she had.

When he finally pulled away he kissed her; long, lingering kisses that allowed her to taste her own juices on his lips. It also allowed her time to reconsider her stance on non penetration. She wanted him now. She not just wanted to feel his cock inside her she also wanted to satisfy him properly. She remembered former boyfriends with whom she had had long oral sex relationships with; the looks of astonishment and surprise on their faces when she asked them to fuck her. She remembered their groans of joy as they slipped deep inside her. They would always cum quickly; guys always did on that first time but most would recover quite quickly and on subsequent occasions they would be unhurried and take their time.

Tom stood up and hastily unbuckled his trousers and slipped out of them. Carla remained in position, legs splayed over either arm of the chair and her sex ready and inviting. As he knelt on the edge of the chair with his erection in hand she half expected him to lower himself down on her but he just began to stroke his cock.

“Let me cum on you.”

Carla looked up at him as he began to masturbate. She liked to watch men masturbate; it had been a long time since she had watched one but even so she hadn’t forgotten the pleasure.

“Cum all over my pussy.”

Tom groaned in response and Carla reached out and cupped his testicles. “Give me all your hot cum,” she teased. “Cover my cunt with it.”

He groaned loudly and began to pump harder and faster. Carla looked up at him and smiled as she gave him a gentle squeeze. His testicles were heavy and full. Soon they would be lighter, much lighter. She squeezed again and he groaned even louder.

“That’s it,” she said softly. “Give me it all.”

Tom gave out a loud cry. She felt his testicles stiffen and then she felt the first spurt of his hot cum against her. She felt it splash around her clitty and she let go of him. Another hot squirt of cum hit her again but this time it was directly between her cunt lips. Tom was holding his cock and aiming it directly against her. Another squirt, another gush of hot semen directly over her opening and then he began to rub the bulbous head of his huge cock up and down her furrow. Still releasing his seed, he completely covered her as he rubbed himself against her. Carla had never seen so much covering her before and as the last droplets came from him she reached down and began to rub his cum into her with her fingers. Tom looked at her for a moment pushing his seed inside her and then joined in. Carla withdrew and let him use his fingers to press his seed inside her. It was unlike anything she had seen or done before and it excited her.

She was almost at the point of reached for him again. He was still hard; still erect. She wanted him. But Tom pulled away and picked her panties off the floor. He smiled at her as knelt between her spread thighs once again before pressing the soft white cotton against her sex.

“Better get you cleaned up.”

Carla closed her eyes as he cleaned her. No one had taken care of her like this before.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments