Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Last Word

"Errol was shagging me, darling"

18
10 Comments 10
8.6k Views 8.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

I had to admit they looked good together, my wife and her lover as they moved slowly together in time to the music He had to stoop to touch his lips to her neck, but he did it often and she was loving it.

The music stopped and they walked over to our table hand in hand." Errol's taking me home now sweetheart," she said softly. "He'll be staying all night so take your time over your drink."

It was another three hours before I let myself in as quietly as possible, the only noises I heard were the rhythmic squeaking of the bed springs, (our bed) and my wife's low moans of pleasure.

Tiptoeing upstairs I peeped in through the partially open bedroom door. Wendy was naked apart from her black stockings, she was on her back with both legs clamped tightly around his back.She was clutching at his buttocks and the biggest, thickest cock I'd ever seen was sawing in and out of her pussy.

It had all started the previous year when Errol came to take over the office Wendy worked in and they became instant friends. He'd just moved to the U.K. from America and therefore knew nobody, she invited him round one bank holiday weekend for dinner and drinks afterwards.

Wendy packed us off to the pub while she prepared the dinner and I found him to be a good drinking buddy.

As per instructions we had two pints each and when we got home dinner was ready, it was delicious as usual with Wendy.We washed it down with plenty of wine after which we went for a long walk over the fields behind our house with our two dogs.

Errol took my wife's arm to help her over a small hillock and they just seemed to stay that way, there was no doubt about it, they liked each other!

We were out for about two hours and the three of us were ready for a drink so we called in at our local for one, Errol insisted on paying so we sat outside with the dogs while he went in for the drinks.

"He's nice isn't he?" I said and my wife nodded.

"He's lovely and so strong too."

"He likes you too, that's obvious," I smiled. "I can tell by the way he looks at you, is he the sort you were telling me about?!

"Oh God he'd be perfect," she whispered and giggled as a shudder ran through her.

"Put a film on when we get back."

It had been a fantasy of mine to see her with another man, a fantasy which she'd embraced with feeling. With her being only four feet eleven inches tall her fantasy was always of a big man, a very big man and Errol definitely fitted the bill!

Errol returned then with our drinks and we sat chatting in the early evening warmth, he told us about his life in America and we were enthralled.

He'd done two tours of Afghanistan as a platoon sergeant and was proud of the way his men followed him fearlessly.

"Some of 'em didn't like being ordered about by a black guy," he said, "But I persuaded them otherwise."

Given that he was about six feet six inches tall and with shoulders like a bull, we didn't find that surprising.

"But apart from combat and combat training, I've never lifted a hand to another human being."

He seemed to be getting a bit sad then so I suggested we went home for a few more drinks to finish off the night, he agreed immediately and armed himself with a bottle of whatever we all drank!

While we settled ourselves down Wendy said she was going upstairs to change into something more comfortable, Errol glanced across at me and raised an eyebrow, I just grinned and said. "Go with it mate, Wendy has a fantasy."

He still looked a bit unsure of things, so I asked him.

"Ever heard of the white woman and the very big black man?"

"Yeah," he drawled and smiled, "Really?"

"Really," I confirmed. "She's wanted this for a very long time."

"Wow," he smiled. "Bring it on."

Wendy reappeared then in a very short, very sheer little night dress over an equally sheer white thong and white hold up stockings.

"Hi guys," she laughed. "Anyone want a film on?"

"Wow," repeated Errol making her giggle again as she sat on the couch next to him.

I got a film out from our private stash and asked if anyone had any special preferences, receiving no answer, I turned to see them locked in a passionate embrace, mouths clamped firmly together and one of Errol's big black hands on her scantily clad bottom.

Wendy was half facing him, one leg thrown over his lap while using one hand to unfasten his shirt, the other one was round his neck holding his mouth on hers.

I slotted the dvd into the player and then went off to settle the dogs down for the night, they both cocked their heads at me as they heard Wendy's little squeals of pleasure.

"Yeah me too boys," I said before going back into the lounge.

Wendy was stretched out on the couch with Errol in front of her kneeling between her widely spread thighs his tongue slowly licking in between her puffy looking pussy lips, her head was thrown back and there was an expression of ecstasy on her beautiful face as he sucked on her clitoris.

"Come up here and fuck me," she said softly. "Please Errol, fuck me, slide it into me slowly, I want to feel every inch of it."

I'd never heard her using that sort of language before and my cock jerked as I heard it. When he stood up to reach for her I saw his penis for the first time, it was huge, it had to be at least twelve inches long but Wendy was almost sobbing as he slid between her legs.

"Yes," she sighed as he moved forward. "Oh my Christ yes."

Wrapping both legs around his back she drew his face down to hers. "All of it Errol," she hissed. "I want every fucking inch of it up me." Then she screamed as he thrust forward, I thought she was trying to throw him off but she was cumming, he'd only got about half way in and she was already cumming!

"More," she hissed and screamed again as she got more, he was completely inside her now, every one of his twelve inches was buried in her body. He began moving then while she clung to him, I watched in silent disbelief as he withdrew at least three quarters of his cock before sliding back again. Wendy was sobbing now but her ankles were crossed behind his back keeping him inside her.

"Fuck me," she hissed into his mouth. "Fuck me Errol, fuck me harder, deeper, feel my cunt around your fucking cock, give it all to me again, ooh sweet Jesus you dirty fucking bastard." This time he thrust forward and stayed there while she worked her hips like a belly dancer and dug her fingers into the valley of his muscular buttocks. Her lips were on his neck biting him and I saw his hands cupping her buttocks, one finger slipped into her backside and she moaned again.

Beads of sweat clung to both their bodies, Wendy seemed to be in a state of constant orgasm with every thrust of his powerful body into hers. She squealed and clawed at his back, his thrusts were getting harder, deeper and faster until Wendy let out a howl almost like a wolf. I saw the liquid jetting from her squirt hitting his groin, she jerked, her eyes rolled back into her head, I saw Errol jerking too and new that he was cumming inside my wife, she jerked again and again and then suddenly flopped back and lay still.

"You've killed her," I shouted, but he just grinned. "She's just fainted Dave, it happens a lot."

As I looked down at her in horror, her eyes flickered open and she smiled weakly.

"You almost fucked me to death Errol."

Errol smiled and nodded, "Yeah your hubby here thought I had done."

I was about to kiss her but she pulled Errol down and kissed him wetly.

"Just say the word," she laughed. "You can fuck me to death any time lover."

I spent that night in the spare bedroom, most of it listening to Wendy's squeals and moans of pleasure. It was the loneliest night of my life and it got even worse in the morning when they eventually appeared.

"Wendy wants to come with me today David, I'm going to look at a house with a view to buying it."

"Don't you think she might want to stay with me, her husband?" I asked bitterly, but he just shrugged. "Hell David I aint making her come with me."

"No he's not David, I'm going with him because I want to."

"We'll only be an hour or so, then I'm taking us all out tonight, my treat," he said grandly.

Wendy had on a lovely little summer dress and from the way her breasts bounced beneath it I guessed she wasn't wearing very much else, slipping an arm through his they went off in his car to "view the house."

I took the dogs for a long walk over the fields to take my mind off what was happening to us, but I couldn't get it out of my mind, the way she'd kissed him, the way she'd allowed his hands to roam over her body, the language she'd used as he was fucking her and I convinced myself they'd done it before!

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

On an impulse I hurriedly took the dogs back and looked through my wife's briefcase, yes there it was, his name and address of the house he was renting were in her address book.

It took me half an hour to find it and sure enough his car was in the driveway and all the curtains were drawn, she was in there with him.

It was actually nearer three hours before he dropped her off again, I was hoping to talk but she said she was tired and went up to bed for an hour.

She was different again when she got up, she came down wrapped in a towel her hair still wet from the shower and kissed me warmly.

"Thank you for last night darling," she said. "It was stupendous."

"I didn't plan on you spending all night with him," I said a little truculently, but she just shrugged. "I was horny," she said simply. "And he's a repeater, oh boy is he ever a repeater."

Her good mood was infectious and I put my previous doubts to one side, she asked me to help her shave and dress for our dinner with Errol and I was pleased to oblige. She chose to wear stockings beneath a medium length black dress, no bra and no panties, she smelled like a dream and blushed prettily when I told her so.

"Tonight's the last one David," she said softly as we watched his car pulling up outside.

“Errol wants me to have dinner with him tonight darling,” she said somewhat hesitantly.

“He’s meeting an important client and if he gets the account, I’ll be servicing it.”

“Dinner and what else?” I asked but she wasn’t biting, she came up behind where I was sitting and draped both arms over my shoulders.

“Don’t be such an old grouch,” she said and pushed her boobs against the back of my head. “He’s my boss, this is part of my job and it always has been.”

“He’ll expect you to go to bed with him- again.”

She put her lips to my ear and whispered seductively.

“Probably yes and you know you love it don’t you?”

I grinned in spite of myself. “His place or ours?”

“Why?” she grinned back. “Wanna watch?”

“Of course” I laughed, “Can I shave you before you go?”

“Ooh yes please.”

“You going to wear stockings?”

“Don’t I always?”

“What about underwear?”

She giggled and nipped my ear playfully.

“No underwear,” she laughed. “Just a little dab of perfume on my cunt.”

“Sexy slut.” I growled,.“Will you let him taste you?”

“Oh fuck yes.” she giggled. “He’s got a fantastic tongue.”

The thought of watching my beautiful wife with her stocking clad thighs wrapped around her black lovers head had me rock hard again, but I was determined not to touch myself that night at all.

“Oh my lord,” Errol said when he called for her. “You look stunning.”

“Thank you kind sir,” she laughed. “You said tonight’s important to you and the company.”

“Very important” he said seriously, “So I’ll tell you this in front of Tom, if we get this account, you’ll be servicing it, which means a rather large pay increase, I reckon your pay will go up by about fifty percent.”

“So no pressure then,” Wendy laughed and kissed me goodbye.

The next three hours were the longest of my life, my emotions were in a turmoil, had they even gone for a meal?, or were they in bed at that moment?

I cursed myself for not knowing where they’d gone, but what was the point in knowing that? If their meeting was as crucial as he’d said, I could hardly phone and interrupt it.

Did he know she was naked under her dress? Was he fingering her now? I was driving myself mad so I did what any normal man would do, I went to the pub.

They were already home when I finally arrived back much the worse for wear, they were on the sofa kissing and my wife’s dress was up round her waist.

“David.” she gasped. “Where the hell were you, I was worried.”

“I went for a drink,” I said, how did you get on?”

“We got the account Dave,” Errol said with a smile and Wendy giggled. “And I got a raise.”

“So I see,” I said and looked at Errol’s massive cock in her hand.

She giggled again and dipped her head to lick it lasciviously.

“I was just saying thank you.”

“Want a drink?” I asked, but she was busy again trying to swallow his monstrous cock, so I wobbled unsteadily into the kitchen and poured myself a large brandy.

She was squatting over him when I got back, just lowering herself down onto his shaft.

“Oh fuck, yes,” she moaned as she sank down. “Oh my Christ, this is so fucking good.”

“Look at us David,” she said over her shoulder. “Watch him fucking your sweet little wife, look at his huge, thick cock sliding into my innocent hole.”

In spite of my drunken state I felt myself becoming aroused as she kissed him, her mouth wide open, tongue sliding between his teeth, she was dripping saliva and he was loving it.

“You like my cock don’t you?” he said and she moaned as she squirmed on it.

“I love it darling, you know I fucking love it.”

Darling, she called him darling!

“I love how it’s always hard for me.”

“That’s because you’re my kinky little fuck toy.” as he spoke, he prodded a finger over her tiny rear hole and she moaned.

“Mmm yes baby, put it in there for me, shag me up my bum.”

She’d never do that with me.

She lifted herself up off him and repositioned herself before sliding slowly down on his cock.

“Yes, oh God I fucking love it like this.”

That means they must have done it before!

“Ooh fuck yes, it’s so fucking big,” she squealed. “Take me to bed darling, carry me like this.”

His thigh muscles bulged as he stood up, with my wife impaled on his cock.

“Oh God yes.” She bit his neck and crossed her ankles behind his back as they walked slowly upstairs, I might as well not been there for all the notice she took of me.

All I could hear were her squeals of ecstasy as she clung to him, she looked like a doll wrapped around him like that, except for the big, black shaft embedded in her anus!

They didn’t even bother to close the door, so I spent most of the night hearing her squeals of delight, her moans of pleasure and her giggling, they were still at it when sleep finally claimed me in the early hours.

It was well into the afternoon before I woke up and went downstairs for a coffee, the note was propped up on the table.

“Gone to work on the new account with Errol, not sure when I’ll be back.”

I punched her number into my phone and wasn’t at all surprised when it went straight to voice mail.

It took me an hour to wash then drive to the house he was renting, Wendy’s car was in the drive as I suspected and even though it was mid afternoon, the house curtains were closed.

I knocked on the door and to my surprise Errol opened it wrapped in a towel and looking sheepish.

“Hi Dave.”

“Working hard are you?” and Wendy appeared beside him also wrapped in a towel.

“Step in Dave,” he said politely. “Please.”

I did as he asked and he closed the door.

“We were just having a shower.”

“Yes,” I said sarcastically. “Wendy often showers wearing stockings.”

“Errol was shagging me darling.”

She ran her hand over his bulging towel and giggled as it dropped to the floor revealing his fully erect penis.

“We WERE working, honest,” she grinned. “But then I got all horny, it was my fault darling, I’m sorry.”

“Look folks,” Errol put in, “Why don’t we go somewhere for lunch, my treat?”

“Almost as good as sex I suppose,” Wendy laughed. “A nice lunch with my two favourite men.”

We drove back to our house where I changed into clothing more suitable for a Sunday lunch date while trying hard not to watch as Wendy stepped into a sheer white thong.

“Errol bought it for me.”

“That’s a surprise.”

“Oh David, stop being a bloody grouch will you?, it’s only a bit of fun.”

“Fun for you maybe, but it stopped being fun for me when you started to fall in love with him.”

“I’m not in love with him David, I’m in lust with his cock.”

“You go with him for lunch, I really don’t want to go.”

Unsurprisingly she didn’t argue, which, to my mind, just made things worse.

“Stay overnight with him if you want.”

“Yes I probably will, I’ll see you sometime tomorrow or the next day.”

But she didn’t, in fact those were the last words we ever spoke to each other outside of the divorce court!

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments