Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lonely Wife

"Margie meets a lonely wife after moving into her new home"

24
10 Comments 10
18.1k Views 18.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Margie was finally happy again. She had broken up with her girlfriend of several years about six months ago and had been in quite a funk for months afterwards. But after a break from school lasting over a year, she had finally gone back get her Master’s degree in Physics. And now she was in her last semester. There was a promotion waiting once she got the degree, and she had also just closed on a nice little townhouse. She had been staying with her parents since her lease had expired four months ago while she was house hunting. Without her girlfriend there to share expenses, their old apartment was more than she could afford, and it also held too many memories for her. All her belongings were in storage and she was pretty much living out of her suitcase. Periodically, she had had to go to the locker and dig through her stuff to look for something she needed.

Her mom, dad, two brothers and a couple of friends were going to help her move all her stuff from the storage facility to the townhouse the next weekend. She was a little light on furniture, but it would make do until she graduated and could afford some new things. In the meantime, her folks were giving her a few things to fill in the gaps. She decided to head over to the townhouse to paint a couple of the walls and to make sure everything was ready for the move.

As Margie pulled into the drive and got out of her car, she saw a gorgeous looking woman from two doors down tending to her yard and so she waved at her. The woman waved back. Margie went inside for the first time since closing the deal on the house. She just stood looking around at her very first house. She set the two gallons of paint down and went back out to the car for the rest of the painting supplies. She looked over to see if the woman was still there, but she was no longer in sight. When she went out again to retrieve the small step ladder, the woman was walking up the drive. Margie thought to herself how even more stunning she looked up close.

“Hi, I’m Connie. You must be the new owner. This place has been vacant for quite awhile, so it was exciting when they put up the sold sign.”

“Hi Connie, I’m Margie. And yes, I just closed on it yesterday. My first house.”

“So you said ‘I’; does that mean you are single?”

“Yes, well, I am now. I went through a breakup several months ago, so am all alone now.”

“Sorry to hear that, but welcome to the neighborhood. I just wanted to come down and introduce myself. I brought you a few bottles of water and a roll of toilet paper too, 'cause I figured you might not have thought about either of those.”

“Well, you’re right, I hadn’t, so thanks. Would you like to come in for a minute?”

“You look like you have some work to do, but sure, just for a minute.”

Margie grabbed the step ladder and led the way in. The whole block consisted of various sized townhouses ranging from two bedrooms up to four bedrooms. All of them had at least a one car garage as well. Margie had purchased one of the smaller units with two bedrooms. There was a living room with a bedroom off to one side. The combined kitchen/dining area was about the same size as the living room which had vaulted ceilings. There was a loft that contained the master bedroom and an open area. A patio door in the living room led out to a smallish yard that backed up to a small lake.

“So what about you? I saw a bike in your driveway, so I assume you have a child.”

“Yes, two actually, six-year-old twin girls. My husband is a twin and they run in my family as well, so it was almost a given we would have twins. We’ve been trying for another child again for a few years, but I had a medical issue after the twins were born that made it very hard for me to get preggers again. That and the fact that my husband is in the military. So he has been away more than he has been home for the last four years which has made having another child rather difficult.”

“Well, I am sorry to hear about your hubby, it must be hard for you.”

“I knew going in he was going to be a career military officer. That also runs in his family. He is a fourth-generation Navy guy. So it’s not like I didn’t know what I was in for. The good thing is that he already has nearly eighteen years in and his next promotion could get him assigned stateside for the rest of his time in. He is looking to retire after .twenty five years of service. If he doesn’t get the promotion, or if they want to assign him to another ship, he may just retire at twenty. He is young enough to start another career, and we still get a lot of benefits. Anyway, thanks for the tour and letting me ramble on. I should let you get to your painting.”

“OK, Connie. Thanks for the supplies and I look forward to talking to you again once I have someplace to sit down.”

After Connie left, Margie set about painting the master bedroom and bathroom. With no furniture to move around, the painting went quite quickly. The whole time she was painting, though, Margie kept thinking about Connie. There was just something about her that she couldn’t forget. She wasn’t quite sure what it was yet but was looking forward to seeing her again. Over the next several days, whenever she had a few free hours, Margie was at the townhouse painting, hanging some new drapes and stocking the fridge with a few things.

Her mom came over a couple of times to help her put a new shelf lining in the kitchen cabinets, and brought over several bags of groceries, cleaning supplies and a few other basic needs. They also brought over a small kitchen table and a few chairs so at least they had somewhere to sit other than on a paint can. Marge kept watching for Connie again but didn’t see her. Finally, moving day arrived and by mid-afternoon, everything had been moved into the house and was at least in the general vicinity of where it belonged. Her dad set up her bed, and her mom found the linens for it and made it for her.

Some of the essential items like towels and dishes were unpacked and put away. They ordered a couple of pizzas and everyone gobbled them down, along with some wine and beer. Finally, everyone headed out, leaving Margie to spend her first night in her new house alone. One of her brothers had hooked up her TV and internet and made sure it was up and running before they left. She had just settled down on the couch when there was a knock on the door. Thinking someone had forgotten something; she walked to the door and opened it up. It was Connie.

“Hi, I saw all the vehicles here earlier, but I figured you would be pretty busy getting settled in. I take my girls to my husband’s parents one weekend a month and got home a little while ago, but waited until all the cars left. Once they were gone and the lights were still on, I figured I would come down and bring a housewarming gift… wine.”

Margie smiled and invited her in.

“As you can see, it’s a bit homier than the last time you were here. I actually have some food and a place to sit. Let me get us a couple of glasses and let’s crack that puppy open. And I can rustle up some cheese and crackers, or some leftover pizza if you’d like.”

“Thanks, but just the wine for me. Usually, I just drop the girls off and they bring them back Sunday night, but there was an event at the zoo this weekend, so we all went, then my in-laws took us all out to eat.”

Margie took the bottle of wine into the kitchen to open it and returned with the open bottle and two glasses. They sat on the couch and toasted to new homes and new friends.

“So Connie, what do you do to keep yourself busy while you husband is away?”

“I’m a librarian and work part time at the Franklin library during the day when the girls are in school. I also volunteer one day a week at the Goodwill store. There are several other girls in the area that are Navy wives, as well as some of the others in the neighborhood that get together to do things. We take turns once a month hosting a Bunco game, and a group of us also play Trivia at one of the pubs every other week. If you’re interested, I’ll bring you along to one of them. I’m sure the other gals would love to meet you. And what about you? What do you do for a living?”

“Well, I’m a teacher at Leyden Middle school, teaching math and science to grades 7 and 8. I am also just finishing up my Masters. Once I get the degree, I will be moving to the high school, where I will be teaching Physics to juniors and seniors. And I love Trivia! My girlfriend and I used to try to stump each other all the time. We always talked about going to one of the Trivia nights at one of the bars in the area, but never got around to it.”

“It’s settled then. Next time, you’ll come with me.”

They finished the bottle of wine Connie had brought, and another one Margie had. The whole time they were talking, Margie just kept looking at Connie. Perhaps it had been her imagination, but when she had mentioned that she had had a girlfriend, it seemed like Connie had perked up. And she also noticed that Connie seemed to reach out and touch her arm or her shoulder a lot; after she used the restroom, she sat down considerably closer than she had been. Finally, Connie got up and said she should really leave.

“You must be exhausted and here I am, keeping you awake with my chattering. Please let me know if you need any help getting around, or finding the best places to shop.”

“It’s OK. I really enjoyed myself, but I am getting tired.”

Margie walked Connie to the door, and as she was halfway out the door, she turned around and gave Margie a big hug, and kissed her hard on the lips. Without another word, she turned again and walked away. Margie went back inside and sat back down on the couch. Whatever else she may have thought or imagined before, she did not imagine that kiss and what it had meant. She had kissed enough women in her time to know without a doubt and that knowledge sent a shiver through her and put a smile on her face.

Over the next week, Margie was pretty busy between unpacking, teaching and her own classes. She had also been doing a bit of shopping for a few accessories for the new place as well, getting some new throw rugs, two new sets of towels for the bathroom and searching for a painting to put above the couch. Finally, as she was pulling into her drive on Sunday, she saw Connie waving at her, and heading over to her house.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight



“I’m glad I caught you. First, I wanted to explain the, um… the way I left the other day. And secondly, to invite you to come to Trivia this week, if you still want to.”

“Why don’t you come inside and we can talk while I put my groceries away?”

“That would be awesome!”

The two women went inside and Connie sat down at the table. She proceeded to tell Margie that she had known she liked girls since she was in high school and had dated several girls during that time. She often also went out on mixed group dates and finally started dating one of the boys her senior year. She eventually slept with him and discovered that she was actually bisexual. However, when he found out she was also sleeping with a girl, he broke up with her. The summer after she graduated, she met her hubby Mike. He had just finished his third year at Annapolis and was home for the summer. She fell hard and fast, and just before he went back to school, they got engaged.

She went away to school, and they saw each other on holidays and school breaks, emailed each other every day and talked on the phone whenever they could. As soon as he graduated, they got married. He was immediately assigned to a ship and was deployed for seven months. Over the next four years, he was never home for more than a few months at a time. Connie got her degree and started working. They had both agreed to wait to start a family until she was twenty-five at least, but when the time came, they were going through a bit of a rough patch and postponed trying. They finally started trying and she got pregnant after about a year.

Mike had known since they met about her bisexuality, and although she had stopped dating girls after they met, she still had the desire from time to time. Part of the problems that they had had was the amount of time he was away. Although she had known before they were married he would be absent a lot, she had been naive about how much it would affect her and just how rarely he would actually be around. However, she loved him and did not want to cheat on him. They had discussed this, and he agreed that when he was gone, he would not consider it cheating if she was with other women. All he asked was she be discreet, stay safe and stop whenever he was home. Also, if she ever felt like it was getting too serious with someone, or if he felt threatened by anyone, she would stop seeing them.

When he returned, they would have a discussion about it, then nothing more would be said. After the twins were born, she did not see anyone until the girls were almost two, then started seeing other women from time to time whenever he was deployed. Mike had recently just spent the longest time at home since they had been married; over eight months. They were just starting to try for another baby when he was deployed again.

“When I saw you that first day from a distance, I just had to find an excuse to meet you face to face. When I realized you were a lesbian, I went weak inside, and when you did nothing to discourage me while we were having some wine that night, I just had to kiss you.”

“I have to admit, I was attracted to you as well, and did think I was getting signals from you, but the fact that you were married sent mixed signals. I would never have made a move on you because of that.”

“So does that mean you’ll come to Trivia with me on Tuesday?”

“I wouldn’t miss it!”

“And the other?”

“I think I will need to try that too”

“Thank God! I was worried about how you would feel about the whole thing.”

Margie walked over to Connie and took her head into her hands, then leaned in and kissed her hard on the lips. She grabbed her lower lip in her teeth and tugged, then pushed her tongue into Connie’s mouth. Connie responded and their tongues did a little dance with each other. She backed her up to the wall and pushed her legs apart a bit, then pushed her knee up into Connie’s pussy, pumping it up and down. Connie moaned and began riding Margie’s knee.

“Does that answer your question?”

Connie gasped out a yes.

“Good.”

Margie took Connie’s hand and led her up the stairs to her bedroom. She quickly stripped off Connie’s clothes as well as her own and pushed her down on the bed. She straddled Connie, leaned down and kissed her again. Her hands found Connie’s breasts and began massaging them. She slid her body down and took each breast into her mouth in turn, sucking them deep into her mouth and teasing the nipples with her tongue. Connie was responding to what Margie was doing; her breath coming in short gasps and her hips moving. She grabbed Margie’s head and held it to her left tit, moaning loudly.

Finally, Margie turned her body so they were in a 69 position. She put her head between Connie’s legs and opened her own. She was rewarded with Connie’s warm breath on her pussy, which was making it even wetter. Margie slid her tongue from her rosebud, to between Connie’s pussy lips, then over her clit, then repeated the action again and again. Connie’s hands were moving up and down Margie’s thighs, coming teasingly close to her pussy each time. Then she suddenly plunged two fingers inside, causing Margie to arch her hips, pushing into Connie’s fingers.

Margie responded by pushing her stiffened tongue into Connie’s pussy and using her thumb on Connie’s clit. Both actions were having the desired effect if the moans emanating from Connie’s mouth were any indication. Her fingers in Margie’s pussy were quickly bringing her to orgasm as well. She felt the wave rising inside her and matched Connie’s movements with her own fingers. Within a minute, Margie could not stop herself from falling over the edge. Her hips bucked and as they did, she felt Connie tense up with an orgasm of her own.

Both women finally collapsed next to each other and after a minute, Margie turned around and kissed Connie’s body, working her way up past her mound, over her stomach and to her breasts, where she gave each one some very special attention. Her hand cupped each one and squeezed, resulting in more moans from Connie. When she took a nipple into her mouth again and sucked it in deep, Connie arched her back into Margie. She entwined one hand in Margie’s hair and pulled her head into her breast. Her other hand gripped the sheet tightly.

Margie worked her way up, kissing Connie’s neck and finally making it to her mouth and muffling her moans as she pushed her tongue deep inside. She could taste their juices mingling and hear Connie’s breath coming in short gasps. Finally, she reached over to the nightstand and pulled a feeldoe from the drawer. Sitting back up, Margie inserted the bulb end into her own pussy, then gently rolled Connie over onto her stomach. Crawling behind her, she pulled her hips up, then rubbed the tip of the feeldoe up and down her pussy lips a few times before slowly working the head of the dildo in.

Margie felt Connie pushing her hips up, trying to get the head in deeper, so Margie slowly worked the dildo in a little deeper with each stroke until her mound was pressed against Connie’s ass. She pushed in hard and just held the dildo in, pressed against the back wall for several seconds. Connie’s chest was heaving. “Please?” She begged. 

In response, Margie began stroking the dildo in and out, slowly increasing the pace and energy. Every few strokes, she pushed in deep and stopped again. She felt every stroke inside her own pussy and felt the familiar feeling beginning to rise inside her. She increased her pace again until she was plunging deep inside and hitting Connie’s back wall hard with every stroke. Connie’s hips were moving back and forth as well, pushing up to meet her. Suddenly, Connie screamed. “NOW!”

Margie thrust down hard as her orgasm exploded as well. She kept fucking both their pussies until she finally collapsed on top of Connie. She rolled off to the side, the dildo still inside both of them. Margie wrapped her arms around her and they lay there for several minutes while their breathing slowed and their heartbeats returned to normal. Margie finally slipped the dildo out and kissed the back of Connie’s neck.

“God, I needed that more than I thought! Mike’s been gone for almost six months and with the girls needing help with homework, and my job, I really haven’t had time to look around for someone. It sure can't be anyone from the base... gossip travels around there like wildfire, and there isn’t anyone in the neighborhood, until you anyway.”

“I haven’t even thought about sex since my breakup, so I guess I was finally ready as well.”

“Well, as much as I hate to leave, my girls are on a play date at one of the neighbors; you’ll meet her at Trivia on Tuesday. I was watching for you to get home so I could come over and talk to you, but the girls are due home soon and I didn’t quite expect this. I’m glad it did, just wasn’t expecting it to happen this quickly. But I sure am hoping it happens again!”

“Oh, I think the odds of it happening again are quite high.”

The two women got up and dressed, then went back downstairs. They hugged and kissed each other goodbye.

“I’ll pick you up at six on Tuesday if that’s good for you. Some of us get there a bit early and have dinner. They make a decent pizza, and they have some awesome burgers and sandwiches. Even their salads are pretty good for a bar.”

“Sounds great! I’ll look for you then. I’m really looking forward to meeting the other ladies as well.”

Margie went to Trivia on Tuesday and quite often after that. She also joined in the monthly Bunco game as well. She and Connie got together when they could arrange it discreetly, sometimes at Connie’s and sometimes at Margie’s. Once, when the twins were away at their grandparents, the two women went away together for a spa weekend. Connie finally got word that Mike would be returning soon and told Margie that once he was home, the agreement was they would stop sleeping together.

Margie and Connie remained just good friends after Mike got back. Connie told Mike about it but did not tell him who it was, just like always. He never wanted to know, as he worried that would make it more real in his mind. Margie continued joining in on Trivia and Bunco and got her promotion to teaching high school Physics. Mike got his promotion and was assigned to a spot on the staff at the base for the foreseeable future. About two months after he got back, Connie found out she was pregnant again, and an ultrasound revealed it was a boy.

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments