Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Maid

4
2 Comments 2
13.6k Views 13.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words


“ I don’t think you could go through with it.”, you said

“I don’t know either, but ever since you told me about that dream you had, I think about it from time to time. The one about giving head to a shemale? The more I think about it, the less outrageous it seems. And I keep having these dreams about, well, sucking a cock, but the cock of a shemale.”

“Really”, you replied in a coy voice, “What else have you thought of?”

“I’ve thought about putting a shemale on her hands and knees, burying my cock in her ass. I’d love to pull out before I cum and orgasm all over her ass and balls.”

“Is that all?”, you asked almost hesitantly.

“As long as I’m telling the truth, actually no. I’d love for you and I to share her cock and suck her at the same time. I’d want to fuck you while you gave her head and sucked her balls. I’d have you suck me while she fucked me. I’d cover you with cum and have her lick it off you.”

“Wow, it’s too bad you haven’t given this much thought.”

“There’s more..”

“I think I’ve got the idea. I can’t believe that you could do that”

“You had said to me once that I was this very sexual being and that you wouldn’t want to limit my experience.”

“Well, I see it like this. It’s just sexual exploration. I don’t think either one of us is likely to have an emotional attachment to a transvestite. They would just be a sex aide, like a vibrator, in a manner of speaking.”

“Who are you trying to convince, me or yourself?”

“That's a good question. It was just something I was thinking about. It’s not like we have all these transvestite friends we could call. It’ll never happen. Besides, I’m not totally sold on the idea. Just ever since you had that dream, I have this image stuck in my head of you sucking on a she-males cock. It’s an exciting picture, however unrealistic it may be. Aren’t you the one that says you always have the prophetic dreams?”

“So, what are you saying? Is this something you want to try?”

“We’d have to really think about it. But in the end, I’d leave it up to you anyway.”

“I’m sure you would.”

Quite a while passed after that short conversation. Although my vision would revisit me from time to time, nothing more was said and the whole thing pretty much forgotten. Months passed, things went on as usual.

One afternoon I came home from work to find a maid cleaning the house. Nothing too unusual, you had said how tired you had become of me doing the cleaning. She was attractive, dressed slightly unusual, for someone cleaning the house. She had light brown hair, was quite tall and from first glance appeared to be wearing black stockings. She didn’t introduce herself, instead she just looked at me as I passed through the room.

I found you in the bedroom.

“We have a housecleaner?”

“We do.”

“But I normally do the cleaning, it’s no big deal.”

“Well, she has some special qualifications you might appreciate.”

You called to her, and she entered the room. You introduced me as your husband. She smiled.At your request lifted her skirt to display thin panties concealing a large bulge that I assumed was not a cleaning rag. You instructed her/him to remove her clothes so that I might get a better look at her “qualifications”.

She reached back, unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor.

She took a seat in the chair, with her hands behind her head, wearing only a large smile. Her cock stood out about six inches, slightly quivering. She was obviously quite proud of her body.You rose from the bed, in moving past me, grabbed my crotch containing my now hard cock.

“I see that you approve my choice. It’s so hard to find good help these days, isn’t it?”

You walked over to the chair, taking her cock into your hand. You stroked it, running your finger nails up and down the length. She looked up at you and smiled.

“Her name is Lana. She was born in Brazil. She’s been a pre-op shemale for 10 years now. She’s recently began providing ‘services’ for curious couples and singles.”, you said, continuing to casually stroke her cock

“ What do you think? Is there anything you’d like her to do for us? She’s quite willing to do more than clean.”

“I could think of a few things that might not fall under the heading of ‘cleaning’, that she might see to. I think it was very generous of you to hire her for us. How does her cock feel?”

“Why don’t you just feel it for yourself. I’m certain Lana wouldn’t object, would you dear? Her cock is very hard.”

Lana just smiled. I wasn’t sure if she understood a word of what we were saying.

“Look at her breasts. The finest tits Brazilian surgery can produce. She probably got them for her 14th birthday. I think it’s tradition”

Again, Lana just smiled in a very practiced demure fashion. She ran her hands over her breasts, playing with her nipples. She at least must have understood the word ‘tits’”.

“ I’m glad she kept the cock.”, I said, “ A dick is a terrible thing to waste.”

“Oh yes, I agree, so, are we just going to waste it ?”

You took her cock into your hand, stroking it from base to tip.

Seeing another cock in your hand was exciting.

“Her cock is throbbing.”

“You have gone to all this trouble to arrange this. And we really shouldn’t disappoint, Lana, is it? We wouldn’t want to hurt her feelings, would we?”

“No, that would be cruel. Besides, she’s paid for.”

“That she is.”

I walked to your side where we both stood in front of the seated Lana. I took her hand and led her to the bed. She reclined, her cock standing straight up. You and I joined her, with her between us.

“Why don’t we start at the top?”, I suggested

I leaned over and took her nipple into my mouth, she sighed as you did the same.

Her nipples were small and not nearly as sensitive as yours. As I sucked it into my mouth, I reached down to grab her stiff cock to find your hand already there. I felt your hand slip lower between our lovers’ legs, cupping her balls.

You got up momentarily and got some oil that you squirted over the head of her cock. It drizzled over my hand, letting me slide up and down on the shaft with ease. I was turned on at the thought of having a cock in my hand that didn’t belong to me. I rubbed the remaining oil onto her balls, gently holding them in my palm, rolling them like Behnwa balls, before returning my hand to her cock.

I felt your lips touch my hand as Lanas’ cock eased into your mouth. I continued sucking her nipples, first one and then the other, before I let my tongue trail down her belly to join you.

It was shocking to see another cock sliding in and out of your mouth, but I was excited to share the pleasure with you. You removed the shaft from your mouth holding it straight up, offering it to me. My mouth timidly covered the soft, spongy head as the ridged shaft slid over my tongue.

The head felt good in my mouth, responding to each stroke of my tongue. You took her balls into your mouth, licking the delicate sack, sucking each sensitive ball into your mouth, as I continued sliding this cock into my mouth, experiencing the pleasure you have so many times. Your hand reached over and gripped my overly hard cock.

You began to lick the base of her cock, while I swirled my tongue around the head. Our tongues met at the tip of her cock, kissing passionately, before returning to sharing our lovers cock.

Your mouth left her cock and found mine, licking the first bits of cum from the swollen head.

SilvanaRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaRosee

My hand found your pussy, dripping with anticipation, lips already firm with excitement. My finger found it’s way to your swollen clit. I rubbed it gently, tickling the tiny bud, flicking my finger over the hood. You moaned deeply, taking more of my cock down your throat.

Lanas’ cock started to surrender drops of pre-cum onto my tongue. I licked the shaft like a Popsicle, coaxing more of the clear fluid from the tip, surprised at the level of excitement I felt.

You moved up onto the bed and placed your pussy over Lanas’ cock, sliding down onto it in one graceful motion. Jana emitted an overly feminine sigh, as her cock was surrounded with the slick warmth of your pussy. You rode the cock with the rhythm of a dancer, your pussy swallowed the cock to it’s base, grinding your clit on her belly.

I moved to Lanas’ side, holding her head in one hand and my cock in the other. She submissively opened her mouth, her tongue reaching out to contact the head of my cock. I began sliding my rock hard shaft in and out of her mouth, sending it deeper with each thrust. She licked the head each time I briefly removed myself, cleaning the cum from the tip.

You were riding her cock like a pro, grasping one of her breasts to steady yourself, her cock wet with the juice of your excitement. It was intoxicating watching her enter you, hearing you moan, riding on another cock.

Lanas’ hand explored my body, finding my ass, she deftly began teasing the opening, making my cock even harder. I pumped myself into her mouth without conscience, fucking her face, my balls slapping her chin.

I took my free hand and found your cock filled pussy. I could feel her dick gliding into you, the juice from your excited pussy coating my fingers. I inserted a finger into you as your were being fucked, my finger becoming part of your pleasure. Your breasts bouncing with each thrust of her cock. Lana’s breath came in gasps, she moaned, with her mouth full of my cock as she coated your pussy with a flood of cock cream. You sank down onto the full length of her cock, your pussy milking each drop.

You rolled off Lana onto your back, spreading your legs widely. Your lips still parted from where her cock had recently been, a white rivulet lazily outing your unsatisfied pussy, her cock slick with cum.

Lana moved to her hands and knees, got between your legs, lowering her head to your creamy, shaven slit. Her tongue danced across your steaming clit, as you pulled her face nearer your dripping pussy. You grabbed her hair, directing her attention where you wanted it most.

I moved behind her, pulling her knees up, sliding under her. I ran my tongue over her heavy balls, as they dangled over my face, each took a turn in my mouth. The hairless skin softer than I imagined it would be. I once again took the spongy head of her cock between my lips, the sticky, familiar taste of your sweet pussy covering the shaft. She began to pump her cock slowly into my mouth, my position was such that she easily slid into my throat, leaving a sugary trail on my tongue.

She moved her cock in and out of my mouth, slowly. Each time she withdrew, a new drop of clear cream found it’s way to the tip. I worked my tongue over the head before licking the bulging shaft, the rigid shaft in sharp contrast to the softness of my tongue.

I enjoyed having her cock in my mouth, experiencing the pleasure that you have so many times. It was a feeling of power instead of submission, something I didn’t expect.

I could hear your breathing in the distance, deep and relaxed, Lana’s tongue tantalizing your firm lips.

I moved behind Lana, spreading her, pressing the tip of my cock against her ass. She wiggled slightly, pressing back against me, helping me work my cock into her. I took a bottle of oil, letting it drip between her cheeks, over the head of my raging hard-on. My cock slowly disappeared into her dark tunnel, she moaned as I slid in, filling her up. I eased my cock back out, feeling the muscles squeezing my erection. I leaned forward, grabbing her cock, stroking the shaft, working mine more deeply into her.

Over her shoulder, I could see her working your clit, dipping her tongue between your firm, swollen lips. Our eyes met and you whispered in a low lustful tone, “Fuck her, Baby, fuck her ass. She loves having your cock in her. Fuck her ass like you’d fuck me.”

Your eyes shut, your back arching, nipples rock hard. I loved seeing you have your pussy eaten, knowing full well the sweet nectar she would soon receive. It is simply one of the most erotic things I have ever experienced. You soon began to whisper, “I’m coming.” over and over in a trace like state. Your body writhed as orgasm took possession of you. Jana continued to work on your sopping wet pussy. I could smell the scent of your cum in the air, while I drove my cock into Lanas’ ass.

You began to whisper, “Fuck me, Baby. I want your cock in me”, over and over again.

I removed my cock from Lana and inserted my straining cock into your slick pussy.

Jana positioned herself behind me, rubbing oil onto my ass, her thumb placing the slightest pressure on my opening.

Your wet pussy felt like heaven wrapped around me, my balls soaked with your orgasms. I loved fucking your cum filled pussy, hearing the sound as my cock pistoned into you.

Lana lowered her head, touching her tongue to my ass, working it inside of me, triggering my orgasm

I grabbed your thighs keeping your legs spread very wide, I began to groan, jets of cum flooded your hot pussy. I forced my cock into you as deeply as I could, holding your creamy thighs apart, filling you up.

Lana’s placed herself between my thighs pressing the swollen head of her cock against my ass. With little effort, her cock slid in. She slowly guided herself deeper until I had received the entire length.

You moved around, taking my cock into your mouth while Lana began fucking me in earnest.

I lay down on my side with Lana behind me. She pulled my leg over hers allowing her cock deeper into my ass. Your mouth pistoned on my cock, your expertise ensuring my renewed erection.

As always, I was entranced with the vision of my cock entering your mouth, your full lips hugging the shaft, your tongue caressing the head. I loved watching you squeeze the first drops of cum from my cock, removing them from the head of my cock on your finger tips, placing them on the tip of your tongue. You treated the cream like delicacy, savoring each drop.

I reached my hand toward your exquisite pussy, anticipating siding my fingers between your sticky lips.

Lana’s cock smoothly glided in and out of me, I felt the head of her cock swell. She sucked air in to her lungs between her teeth, her cock throbbing, cum began to fill my ass. The feeling was so intense, I, too orgasmed at that moment, warm honeyed cream, coating your tongue. I groaned uncontrollably, every nerve in my body firing at once.

Lana removed her cock as her orgasm continued, shooting a warm stream onto my balls that trailed down my already sticky thighs.

You kept my softening cock in your mouth and I pulled your legs over my face lowering your sticky pussy to my mouth. My tongue savored the complex melange of flavor and the texture of your silky lips. I lashed at your clit until my effort was rewarded with a stream of sugary nectar and the sighs of your contentment.

I didn’t notice that Lana began to dress herself slipping out of the room.

We lay in each others arms, on our tousled bed, exhausted.

So, you asked, was that everything you ever fantasized it could be?

Yes, it exceeded everything I had imagined. You were completely spectacular, so uninhibited, so captivating. I had only one other question. Did Lana do a good job cleaning the house?

Published 
Written by RichardScott
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments