Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Old Shenandoah

"Two couples, no clothes"

20
5 Comments 5
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Bob invited us to go out to the Shenandoah Valley to camp out on a private property that he had access to. Gorgeous country, huge farm with deserted buildings behind locked gates, about half a block off the river. There was also a natural spring where we'd be camping in total privacy. Sounded great, and the next Saturday morning, before sunrise, we were off in a two car convoy, headed for the Shenandoah.

Bob and I rode in one car for the first part of the trip. When I mentioned that Mary was an outdoor “skin freak”, he asked me what that meant. I explained that she liked to be naked when we were outdoors, and that she would probably not wear clothes for most of the campout, unless he and Gloria had a problem with that. He enthusiastically told me that he was sure that wouldn't be a problem for them.

When I got back into our car with Mary for the last leg of the drive, I told her about Bob's comment. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek as she said in a childish voice, “Little Bobbie wants to see Little Mary's boobies?” I said in a deep voice, “...and probably her snatch too.”

It was hot and humid when we got to the farm, and after we were set up for cooking and sleeping, we were sitting around in lawn chairs, bitching about the heat and drinking iced tea with the cold spring water. The water had an iron taste to it, so the tea was NOT a real good idea. But it was for sure ice cold.

Bob and I had taken off our t-shirts, and Gloria, accompanied by Mary, starting to rag on us about how easy it was for us to get comfortable while they “roasted” in the shirts they were wearing. I cast the gauntlet, so to speak, when I told them that the only person holding them back from doing whatever they wanted....was them.

Mary grinned at me, stood up and pulled off her shirt. She picked up a bottle of tanning crème and sat on my lap so I could cover her back. Bob and Gloria were speechless as I did my duty, with Bob staring at Mary's tits while Gloria watched intently as I applied the sun tan lotion. When Mary leaned back on me so I could cover her tits and stomach, Gloria got a huge, devilish grin on her face. Bob had to get up and walk over to the spring to concentrate on letting his erection dissipate before coming back over to the rest of us.

Next thing we knew, Gloria jumped up, yanked off her t-shirt and we learned that she didn't need a bra to keep those huge knockers from falling. We also learned that her nipples were in proportion to her tits, and at the moment they were very hard. We were looking without hesitation, but I noticed that she was particularly interested in how much attention I was paying to her chest. I think she was surprised when I told her thank you for trusting me enough to show her terrific body off. All Bob could say was, “Yeah. Me too, Mary.” Guess where he was looking when he mumbled that.

Mary said, “If we're gonna do this, we might as well do it all the way right now and save some time worrying about it. She shoved her shorts to her ankles and stepped out of them. She was stark naked and we were both watching Bob as he stared at her snatch and boobs without saying a word. Gloria looked directly at me and said that she didn't think she could do that, as she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off, leaving her wearing a pair of see through panties.

SaraTaylors
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraTaylors

I grinned at her and she grinned back as she folded her jeans.

So, for the rest of the weekend, Gloria was topless, Mary was naked, and Bob had a constant hard-on which he occasionally went and dipped in the freezing water of the spring. After the first few hours of all of that, he just left his pants off and went naked. Me too.

Mary told him that his cock was pretty impressive when it was hard, and he loved hearing that. Gloria grinned as she glanced at mine and she mouthed without speaking out loud, “nice”. I chuckled and took hold of my cock while she watched, biting her lower lip and grinning. Gloria came over and picked up Mary's sun tan lotion. She stepped over to me and asked me to put it on her back. I put a lot on, covering her shoulders, arms, and back down to her panties. She looked shiny when I was finished.

Then she turned around and glanced at Mary, asking if it was okay for me to do her front. Mary laughed and said sure, while Bob grinned and didn't say anything. I started with her stomach as they watched me touching her. When I got to those massive tits, I put a LOT of lotion on my hands and stroked every square inch of her bust. She was very firm and her nipples came to attention when I looked at them as she stared at me. When I touched them, they were as hard as my cock had become, and she had a dreamy look on her face. I don't think she realized that she was moving her hips as I did this, but it was obviously an involuntary motion.

Mary got up and came over to us. She was grinning and asked me if I wanted her to finish me while I was rubbing Gloria's tits. I nodded yes and kept rubbing Gloria. Bob stepped behind his wife and began rubbing his cock against her ass. Mary grasped my cock and began to stroke it. A few moments later, Gloria turned to Bob and kissed him, then turned back to me as she bent over, putting her hands on my knees. Bob moved behind her and pulled down her panties enough that he was able to get his cock into her pussy. He began to hump her as she watched what Mary was doing to my cock, occasionally grinning at me before dropping her gaze again. Mary turned around and shoved her ass at me so I reached under her arms and grasped her tits. I moved against her ass and she directed my cock into her pussy.

So there we were, everybody fucking their brains out while watching each other. It didn't take Mary and I long at all, before I was squirting cum into her pussy and she was flooding her legs with her own soaking overflow. She was the only woman I was ever with, who did it to that degree.

I'm positive that had we agreed to it, we could have fucked Bob and Gloria. We chose not to do that, but we did have a few fun weekends on that farm, hiking nude, fucking whenever we got the urge, which was often, and we all rubbed a lot of lotion on each other. When Gloria rubbed my cock for me, it was in preparation for Mary to get laid, and the same for Mary with Bob, to fuck Gloria. After our first trip, Gloria was naked too. No more panties.

Surprisingly, we never had any kind of encounters when we were at home. The fun and games was reserved exclusively for our camping trips, and that was our unspoken game plan. Worked well for us and it was always lots of fun.

Published 
Written by sig2019
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments