Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Lynn sat back on her side of the couch. Chuck asked her, "After you bend over and flash what do you do next?"

"Well, I shift my position until I am sitting like this." Lynn sat with one of her legs on the floor and the other on the sofa. The effect was to put her pussy on display. Mike really liked it when she did this. To heighten the effect she held her wine glass in her right hand and put the other on the back of the couch.

"So what do you think so far?"

Chuck just stared in amazement. Even Susan was not this forward. Lynn was displaying her entire body open for his pleasure. Her slacks tightened up against her pussy. The slit was plainly visible. He pictured her nude with her legs spread like that as he shoved his cock into her waiting pussy. He knew Mike would like that. And he was thinking she would too.

"Yeah. This is hot. Open your legs a little bit more."

Lynn complied with his request. Chuck sure was picking up the game fast. "Is that better?"

"That's even better. You look better with your legs spread. Do you spread your legs like that at parties?"

"Oh no. I sit upright and just open my legs like I showed you. I am spreading my legs for you. This is your private show."

"Why do you sit with your legs open?"

She hesitated, "So men will look at my pussy. It is a real turn on for me when they look. Do you like looking at my pussy?"

"A whole lot. You have a sexy looking pussy. Spread your legs some more so I can get a better look?'

She opened her legs wider. His cock began to stir. He opened his legs a little more and shifted position to give some relief. If Lynn could show her body like this, then she could look at his cock straining against his jeans.

Lynn was proud that Mike's friend likes looking at her pussy. "Like that? Can you see me better?"

Chuck put a hand on her knee and caressed her inner thigh stopping a few inches from her pussy. He noticed she lifted her hips a little to try to meet his hand. "That is even better."

"Where is Mike? Does he sit on the couch with you?"

"Oh no. Just the other man I am flirting with. My husband usually stands on the other side of the room talking to other people. While he is talking he keeps looking over at me."

"And that turns him on?"

"A whole lot. He gets really turned on if he is talking to another man and that man looks at me. Sometimes they ask Mike if he gets jealous. He just tells them he likes it when I am sexy. Do I look sexy like this?"

"Very sexy. For our game let's pretend Mike is in the library sitting down and watching us. Spread your legs a little more and put your arms over your head. Imagine Mike can see me looking at you."

Lynn complied. With her arms above her head, she was totally open. Her breasts strained against the top. Chuck knew what he wanted to do but had to make sure he didn't do anything rash. Lynn couldn't figure out what's wrong. She knew he wanted to touch her some more. Then she thought he is just being a good friend. He didn't want to take a chance she would not like it. Mike was so lucky to have a buddy like Chuck.

"What else do you do?"

"I need to move closer to you."

Lynn shifted until she is sat next to Chuck. She still had one leg on the floor and the other on the couch touching Chuck's leg. Lynn couldn't help glancing down at his cock. She was glad she could Chuck a private show. She watched Chuck's gaze as he scanned her body. She knew he liked what he saw. He lingered for a few seconds at her breasts before shifting his glaze to her pussy. She sure liked what she saw. Mike was right. Chuck was hung. She looked as his cock grew larger in the confines of his jeans. She took sip of wine and licked her lips as she looked at his cock.

Chuck asked her, "Do you like showing off for me? Do you think this will turn on your husband? What if he came in and found us like this?"

Mike was right about Chuck's alpha personality. Lynn was little short of breath as she answered, "Yes. I like showing off for you. You are a sexy man. I like the way you look at me. It will turn him on when I tell him. We didn't talk about it, but I think he knew I was going to show off. I don't know how he would react if he found us like this."

"I don't think he would mind at all. Tell me what else you do."

She placed his hand on her inner thigh. "Sometimes they do this."

She moved it back and forth on her thigh and opened her legs some more.

"And I do this." She leaned her breast into his arm. She stretched up close to his ear and said, "I like to lean my breasts into them."

"When you get hot and turned on, how do you refer to your breasts."

"My tits."

"Do you like me looking and talking about your tits?

"Yes, they are my tits. For your private show you get this." She mashed her tit into his arm.

"Do you like the feel of my tits? I know you like looking at them."

"They feel great. I like the show a lot. Push them into me again, but use a lower slutty voice."

She pushed into him again. And lowered her voice. "You mean like this? I know you like feeling my young married tits."

"Your tit feel great. But do you think we should be doing this? Your husband can see us from the library."

Lynn joins in the game. "I like doing this. My husband won't mind. He likes watching me flirt."

"Do other men touch you? I don't mean a guy that's drunk that tries to cop a feel but someone that turns you on."

He caressed the back of her neck. She leaned back against his caress. Lynn's hand was now resting on Chuck's thigh.

Chuck stroked the tops of her breasts. She let out a sigh. Lynn just lay back against the couch, "That feels so good. I like being around you." She continued, "For a man who turns me one, I try to get where we are alone. Sometimes they reach out and feel my tits or put their hands on my ass. A couple of men stood behind me and put their hands around my waist and so they could fondle both my tits."

"What did you do? Did you move their hands?"

"Most of the time."

"But not always."

"No. A couple of times I had a little too much wine and just leaned back while they felt my tits." She got more descriptive. "I let one man open my blouse and put his hand in my bra. He pressed up against me and I could feel him getting hard. That felt really good. Mike was watching as the other man unfastened my bra and played with me."

"Did he like watching someone else playing with your tits?"

By this time Lynn's pussy was fully drenched. The wetness was soaking her panties.

"Watching another man play with my tits really turned him on. The other man did not know Mike was watching. We heard a noise and the other man left while I fastened my bra. Otherwise I would have let Mike watch me getting felt up some more."

"That's what you do for the public show. What else can I do to make you feel good? Remember this is our private game. Both of us can think of new things to do."

Lynn said, "Okay. Something like your idea about feeling my tits when I brought you a drink or spreading my legs to show you my pussy?"

"That is the something like that."

"Slide your hand under my top and in my bra."

Chuck moved his hand inside her bra and fondled her. "Will Mike get turned on when you tell him how I touched your tits and made your nipples nice and hard? You have great tits."

Lynn looked down at Chuck's hand fondling her tits, "I like you playing with me. You can touch me whenever you want. He will really get turned on when I tell him what we have been doing."

"This is a great game. Faye and I have had sex with other people, but I have never played a game like this. Thanks for showing me. I am really getting hot. What about you?"

"Yeah, I am really hot. That is the purpose of the game. Mike and I both get hot."

"Do you and Mike have fantasies when you play the game?"

"That's another thing we like about the game. We both have them. Are you having fantasies about me?"

Chuck gave a laugh. "Oh yeah. I have had fantasies since I saw you. The one that really turned me on was when you spread your legs and showed me your pussy."

"That is great. I'm glad looking at my pussy gave you a fantasy. What was it?"

"Well I don't know if I should tell you. When you spread your legs, I fantasized you took off your slacks and asked me to fuck you."

Lynn sat up suddenly. Chuck's hand slipped from her top.

"Oh my God."

Fuck. Chuck knew he was taking things to fast, "What's the matter? I haven't upset you have I? I feel bad. I'm not used to the game. This is all my fault. Maybe we need to stop and wait for Mike."

Lynn turned to him and put her hands on his cheeks, looking him in the eye, "Oh no. Nothing like that Chuck. Mike and I have played the game a lot but nothing like this. The way you turn me on caught me by surprise. You are behaving like a perfect gentleman. I'm not doing anything I don't want to do. You are just being a good friend and helping Mike and I with our game. I really like our game. You are doing everything I like. I just need to a few minutes to relax."

She kissed his ear and in a sexy voice, "Besides, I have the same fantasy."

She gave him another light kiss and excused herself. She went through the kitchen to the powder room. Chuck stood up. His cock was straining against his jeans. He had to watch himself and not scare Lynn off.

Lynn returned to the kitchen, "Thank you for being so understanding."

I am just glad I can do things to help you and Mike. I'm going to take a break myself. "

When he came out of the bathroom Lynn was back on the sofa. He asked her, "Can I get you anything?"

"A glass of Perrier would be fine."

Chuck walked to the sofa and handed Lynn her water.

Lynn looked up at him and bent over. "Thank you Chuck." She took his hand and put it in her top. He slid his hand under her bra and on her nipple. Lynn moaned, "Yes just like that. Play with my tits some more."

"So you are back in the game?"

"All in."

"Now where were we?" Chuck continued, "What else have other men touched. Have they played with your pussy?"

Lynn answered, " Most of the time men just look at my pussy when I am sitting down like I am with you. One time I was standing close to another man and after I let him feel one of my tits, he moved his hand down over my pussy. I was so startled I didn't move his hand but let him play with me. Mike wasn't watching."

Chuck caressed the inside of thigh moving toward her pussy. "Do they do this when you are sitting down?"

"No. This is your private show. You can touch my pussy."

Chuck moved his hand down and cupped Lynn's pussy, "Hmmm, you have a nice wet pussy. Your husband can tell I am playing with your pussy. Does he like watching me play with your pussy?"

Chuck put a little more pressure to push the fabric in her slit. The slacks were light enough that he could feel her trimmed bush. He felt heat emanating through her slacks. Lynn just moaned. She opened her legs to give better access. She knew she shouldn't go any further, but it was like Chuck had her under a spell.

"Ohh... just like that. Yeah, I know he likes watching."

"Are you wearing these slacks because they show your pussy. Maybe we can put on a show for Mike when he gets home."

"I wore these especially for you. I wanted to show you my pussy. This game is great." She had only planned on giving Chuck a show. But maybe they could give a show for Mike. She pictured her husband watching Chuck play with her pussy. She told Chuck, " I think he may like that. He was probably wondering if I was going to give you a show this afternoon."

She asked, "How else should we play?"

"What else have you done? Have you touched any other men's cocks?"

"Mike told me you would bring up cocks?"

Chuck laughed, "He did? What did he tell you?"

Lynn thought Mike was right. He really knows Chuck. Lynn answered back, "He told me you were hung."

"You have been looking at my cock since I got here. Now I know why. You get turned on by big cocks. Go ahead and see if you think my cock is big."

Lynn stared down between his legs and saw him getting bigger. Why would her husband tell her about Chuck being hung if he didn't want her to find out. She slid her hand across his thigh to his cock. She squeezed him. Chuck was hung, nice and thick with big balls.

Aknawiilde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aknawiilde

Her husband didn't tell her about his big balls.

Chuck relaxed back in the sofa and opened his legs to give Lynn access. He released the pressure on her pussy.

She ran her thumb and two fingers against his length. "Mike was right you do have a big cock. The time the other man played with my pussy, I reached down and felt his cock. It was not a big as yours."

"Do you like big cocks? Have you ever had one before?" He asked this question because he knew Mike is not very big.

"I like big cocks. I had a couple when I was in college and before we were married. He knows I like them."

"How big have your had?"

Lynn gave him a little slap on the arm. "You men and your cock sizes. One guy said he was eight and a half. I liked it."

"Did you tell Mike?"

"No, I never told him details about other men."

"Do you like feeling mine?"

"I love it. I like making you nice and hard. There is one thing he didn't mention."

"What's that?"

She moved her hand down, "Hmmm... your nice big balls."

"What do you and Mike do when you get home? Do you go right to bed and fuck?"

"No. I showed you the sitting room off our bedroom. We use the loveseat for our hot sex sessions. Sometimes we use the room you are staying in. It seems illicit when we are not in our bed. We are both turned on when we play our game. Mike tells me how much he gets turned on watching me flirt. I tell him what I do when he is not around to watch. I even told him about the man playing with my pussy and playing with his cock. I thought he might get upset but he was turned on more than usual."

"What else do you talk about?"

Lynn couldn't believe she was telling Chuck such intimate details, "Ohh god. We shouldn't be doing this, but it feels so good. I don't know what's come over me. But don't stop. He will get turned on when I tell him how you make my pussy so wet. I will even tell him how big your cock is. I shouldn't tell you this, I don't know how he will take it. He tells me his fantasies."

Chuck leaned in and kissed his buddy's wife. Lynn eagerly opened her mouth and let his tongue intertwine with hers. She became more incessant squeezing his cock. All she thought about was feeling it in her pussy. Chuck increased the pressure. She started bucking against his palm. Suddenly she let out a moan as the waves of an orgasm flew over her.

They broke their kiss. It had been a long time since Chuck was this turned on. Mike really knew how to pick hot wives. Time to turn things up.

Lynn relaxed against the sofa trying to catch her breath. He breasts were still heaving from excitement. She basked in the glow of her release. She quit squeezing Chuck's cock but left her hand in his lap. She was surprised at her reaction. She knew she should have a measure of guilt, but only felt extreme pleasure and lust.

"God that was great. You are something else. I have never gone this far before. You really know how to play the game."

Chuck didn't answer right away. He just took in Lynn's look of passion.

Now that Lynn was relaxed Chuck kissed her again. "Mike will get really turned on when you tell him this. I know the fantasies he tells you. When you tell him how you show your tits, he tells you he is fantasizing about you fucking the other man. I bet he tells you he thinks about watching you suck another man's cock. He asks you to tell him how you would suck another man's cock. How you would feel with another man's cock in your pussy. Are those the fantasies he has? Do you have the same ones? Do you tell him how you would suck another man's cock? After you tell him what we have done he will ask you if you fantasized sucking my cock."

Lynn was getting turned on again with Chuck's graphic talk. She was thinking about sucking Chuck's cock while her husband watched. She put her hand back on his cock and squeezed his thickness.

She was just as graphic in her reply, "He does. He likes eating my pussy when we share fantasies. I get on our love seat and spread my legs. He gets on the floor between them and tastes my pussy while I tell him what I would do with the men I flirt with. He gets turned on thinking about me spreading my legs for another man. I tell him how hot it would be to feel his cock sliding in my pussy. He asks me how I would like a big cock stretching me out. I tell him I would. I put my hand on the back of his head and push his face deeper in my pussy. He starts eating me faster when I describe how I would suck another man while he watches me. I tell him how I would lick the other man's cock and slide it in my mouth. I even tell him I how I would lick the other man's tight balls. I am pretty sure since you told him you will be here on business that he has fantasized about you fucking me and that I will suck your big cock."

She continued stroking his cock. "Hmmm. you are so nice and big. I think hearing about Mike's fantasies is turning you on. I know this must be uncomfortable. Would you like me to get you off?"

Chuck was tempted to let her take his cock out of his jeans and jack him off. But he wanted to cum in her hot pussy, not on her hand. He told her, "I would like that but we can wait. Just keep squeezing me." He wanted to find out more about the couple's fantasies. He asked her, "And do you have that fantasy? Tell me what it is."

She answered while playing with his erection. "Yes. I started thinking about you when Mike told me about your alpha personality and your big cock. I thought about you in tight jeans like you had in some of the pictures Mike showed me. When I picked you up at the airport the first thing I noticed was you wearing jeans. I thought more about my fantasy. When you were loading your suitcase I looked down and saw the outline of your cock. It looked nice and big. You could probably tell I was looking. I was glad that I wore this outfit. I wanted to show you my body. I was turned on the way you looked at me. I was thinking how I would show you my tits and pussy when we were alone before Mike gets home. I thought about you touching me. When we were playing the game I could tell you liked my body. I thought about sucking your cock and letting you fuck me."

He took her hand off of his cock. He was too close to cumming in his jeans.

Lynn was reluctant to stop playing with him. She liked the feel of his cock. She wanted to be able to wrap her hand around his thickness. "Are you sure you want me to stop. Maybe Mike will want to watch me stroke you. Did you have fantasies about me?"

Chuck replied, "I was turned on when you first got out of the car with your revealing outfit. I could tell you looked at my cock. I was not sure what you and Mike talked about or what to expect when we got back here. When you sat on the couch with your legs spread all I could think about was sinking my cock in your pussy. Is it just fantasy? Or do you want it to really happen?

"I would like to spread my legs for you and feel your big dick in my pussy. But I don't know. Mike and I both have those fantasies. But we have never carried out our fantasies. What makes you think he would like it to happen?"

"Mike likes to watch."

"I know about his watching fantasies. I just told you."

"It is not fantasy. He really likes to watch. He has watched me."

"How has he watched you? Has he watched you and your wife? " Lynn suddenly remembered Chuck telling her he and his wife played with other people and how intense her husband's fantasies were when she described what she would do with other men. Her hand flew to her mouth, "Oh no, he watched you fuck his first wife?"

Chuck hesitated about bringing up Mike's previous marriage, but looking at how hot and desirable Lynn was he did not resist. So he told her, "Yes he watched me fuck his wife. He also watched my brother fuck her."

She was not quite prepared for this revelation. "How did it happen?"

"They came to spend a week with Faye and me. The first night, we ended up exchanging partners. The next afternoon, he invited me to fuck Susan. Mike and Faye didn't hit it off. His wife and I really did. That is pretty common when couples switch partners. He told me that his turn-on was watching me fuck his wife. I told my brother how hot she was, and a couple of days later the three of them were home while Faye and I were at work and he watched my brother fuck her."

This revelation stunned her. "I can't believe this. We never really talk about his first marriage. They didn't have kids and both live in different cities, so I didn't see the need in bringing up old memories. Besides, he is married to me now and we have good life together."

"I can see that. Mike told me he is very happy with you. But that doesn't take away the attraction you and I have."

"I know. I can't believe how I am acting. I guess the other times, my showing off was at parties, really couldn't let things go too far. There is this attraction I just can't explain. You are a very sexy man and I do not regret what we did. I like playing the game with you. I just don't want to hurt Mike's feelings. Plus, he is not like that anymore."

Chuck took in the delectable blonde wife's charms. He reached over and squeezed one of her tits pinching up the nipple. Lynn did not move his hand away.

He had to have her. "I wouldn't be so sure. Men like that don't change. Feelings like that don't go away. You told me how turned on he gets when you describe fucking another man. I think he will be turned on watching us fuck."

Lynn's mind was reeling. She wanted to fuck Chuck and suck that big cock of his. But how could she go that far and not upset her husband? Fantasy is one thing, carrying out that fantasy is quite another.

She looked at Chuck, "But how will I tell he hasn't changed. How can I know he really wants to watch us fuck?"

She was Chuck's now. Chuck told her the signs, "Think about a few things. He invited me to stay here instead of going to a hotel. That gives time where we are alone. He wanted you to pick me at the airport when he was a work. He didn't tell you not to play your flirting game with me. He must have known how I would react. He even told you about my cock size."

"You're right about that. Especially the cock size. How can I tell how he feels when he gets home?

"Just stay upbeat and try not to give anything away. Give little hints, but not details. Let him guess what might have happened between us. Don't say anything about him watching me and his ex. Keep showing off like you do at parties. Lean into me and let him see you. He will find excuses to leave us alone. When he comes back into the room make it look like we have been having an intimate talk. Lean up and kiss my cheek when you know he can see. When we go into your family room make sure you and I sit together on the couch. He can sit in the recliner. Spread your legs nice and wide like you did earlier. He will know you are showing me your pussy. When we talk, bend over towards me so Mike knows I can see your tits. Besides I like looking at your body."

"What do you think he will do if I am that blatant?"

"He won't do anything to stop us. He will start to get a little quiet. You will notice he looks at us like a spectator."

"There is one more thing that is important. It has to be Mike's idea to stop. If you stop, he will think you do not want to go any further. He will not pressure you to do anything you don't want to do."

"And if he does those things?"

"Then I will give you what you want and fuck you while your husband watches."

Just then the phone rang. Lynn practically jumped off the couch. It was Mike.

"He is wrapping things up and is getting ready to leave the office. I am glad he called and didn't walk in on us."

But Lynn was thinking maybe he wouldn't have minded. Chuck told Lynn he was going upstairs to shower and change.

Lynn reached down and felt his cock, "Just make sure you wear jeans."

(to be continued)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a continuation of the Private Game. The series is meant to be a standalone story and not as a prequel or sequel to any of my other stories. This contains my usual themes of wife infidelity, cuckolding, and voyeurism. The series is meant to be a standalone story and not as a prequel or sequel to any of my other stories. I appreciate the feedback I have received and some of the correspondence. I have taken some of your suggestions and interwoven them into my stories. I look forward to your continued comments.

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments