Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sitter

"Wife with a cheating husband plays with the babysitter."

78
29 Comments 29
37.0k Views 37.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Famous Story
My name is Lori Thomas; I’m twenty-eight and have been married for six years to my college sweetheart, Drew. Two years ago I gave birth to a boy, Tommy, and became a stay at home mom. I’m a short woman, barely five-foot tall and have to admit that I have some of the baby weight still on me. My tits, though, have retained their size, a full double “D”. I guess it might have something to do with the little bit of weight I have retained.

Drew is five-foot-ten and weighs in about 180. Drew looks tall next to me, but not as much with other guys. Our sex life was pretty good before little Tommy came along, but since his birth sex has been nonexistent.

I know that I share some of the fault for our lack of sex but I began to blame Drew. Having a baby means being tired all the time, but it seemed that Drew had lost all interest in sex, at least with me. I believe that I could count on one hand the times we have fucked since the baby was born, and Drew has not gone down on me one time since Tommy came along, even though I have begged him a few times.

Drew even recently turned down a blow job, saying he was too tired. What guy turns down his dick being sucked? I was mad at him for a week after that.

I knew I should have kept it to myself, but I told one of my girlfriends about our problems. She suggested that Drew might be having an affair. She pointed me to a few articles on “how to tell if your man is cheating on you.” Drew did have several indicators but the one that convinced me was finding lipstick on the collar of two of his shirts. I knew I should confront him but was too scared to hear the answer.

Drew and I had been invited to neighborhood dinner party on an upcoming Friday night. He only agreed to go after I practically begged him. I was really looking forward to the party; I hadn’t been out of the house much since the baby. This was also going to be the third time we had left Tommy with a sitter. A young girl down the street, Rachael, had sat for us the previous two times was going to sit for us Friday. She was a very responsible girl who was graduating from high school.

On Monday of the week of the party Drew told me that he would have to go out of town over the weekend for work, leaving that Thursday. I got suspicious of him when he told me that his traveling partner was Julie from accounting. I had heard of this Julie at his office’s Christmas party. Several women who worked with Drew told me that Julie was the office slut. She especially liked to fuck the married guys in the office. I had all the evidence I needed to convince me that Drew was cheating. Again I was too scared to confront him.

I told Drew that I was still going to the party anyway. We already had the sitter booked, I told him. He could tell I was mad at him but I don’t think he cared.

Drew left on Thursday morning for his “business trip.” It was also Thursday that I got the call from my sitter.

Racheal told me she was very sorry but she couldn’t sit for me Friday night. She said she had to spend the weekend at the college that had accepted her for the chance at a scholarship.

I told her I understood and not to worry, but I think she could hear the disappointment in my voice.

Racheal piped up that she could ask her brother Ben, who was home from college. She was sure he would do it.

I almost told her no; I wasn’t sure about having a male babysitter. But I felt I really needed a night out so I asked her to have her brother call me.

A few minutes later Ben was on the phone telling me that he would be glad to take his sister's place and take care of Tommy. He sounded nice and I felt a little desparate. I agreed and told him the time.

Friday night arrived and Ben showed up right on time. I couldn’t help but stare at him; he was really cute. Ben was about six-foot-one and he looked fit, but not the body builder type. His shorts were a little baggy. I could see that his legs looked long and lean. I thought to myself, I can’t believe I'm checking out this college kid.

I had on a medium length skirt and a blouse that showed plenty of cleavage. I guess I wanted someone to look at me and see more than a mother. With Ben’s height he had a good view down my blouse, and it appeared that his eyes were fixed on my tits as we talked.

Ben was very polite, calling me ma'am and Mrs. Thomas. I told him to please call me Lori. He made the comment that I looked like I was going to a club rather than a neighborhood dinner party. That comment made me feel good.

I showed him where everything was in the house and told him all the particulars about taking care of Tommy. Ben and Tommy hit it off right away and were quickly playing blocks as I was out the door.

The party was nice; I had a few glasses of wine but not too much. I was happy to be out of the house. It seemed that everyone kept asking about Drew, which annoyed me. After dinner I decided I'd had enough, so I said my goodbyes and headed home.

When I arrived home Ben was sitting on the couch with his shoes off. He said Tommy had conked out and was fast asleep. Ben made a comment that I was home early, he thought he was going to be here till midnight. Ben got up and started to gather himself to leave.

“You don’t have to leave just yet, I will pay you 'til midnight. I need a drink; will you have one with me? I really don’t want to drink alone.” I asked.

“Sure, I would love to have a drink with you, Mrs. Thomas,” Ben said.

I got myself some wine and Ben said he preferred a beer. As I gave him the beer it dawned on me that Ben had just completed his first year in college and was either nineteen or at most twenty. I was giving alcohol to a minor. I convinced myself that he was in college, and all college kids drank.

Pretty soon I had three glasses of wine in me and Ben was on his third beer. We had been talking about a lot of things including girls he had dated. Pretty soon I was telling Ben about my fears that Drew was having an affair.

Ben made a comment that my husband was crazy for fucking another woman when he had me. I blushed a little and gave him a hug for saying that. I think it may have been the wine but I was very comfortable talking with him and was getting turned on.

We talked for what seemed like an hour; several times my hand would land on Ben’s thigh as we talked. I have always been touchy when I talk. His legs felt very nice in my hand. I finally just left my hand on his thigh gently rubbing his leg up and down. My glance went to his crotch, where it appeared that Ben was starting to develop a tent. I was a little excited to see that I was turning Ben on. I just blurted out, “Ben, when you first got here were you looking down my blouse at my tits?”

Before he could answer we heard a cry from upstairs. I quickly pulled my hand from Ben’s thigh and ran to Tommy’s room. It was only a wet diaper. I changed it and he quickly fell back asleep. I went to bathroom, washing my hands and looking at myself in the mirror. What the hell was I doing?

My first thought was that I was being stupid. I had to be wrong that Ben was getting turned on. My second thought came as I noticed that my panties were soaked. I slipped my hand under my skirt and rubbed my wet pussy though my soaked panties. It had been a while since I had sex and I was really horny. I thought to myself that Drew was fucking around, so why shouldn’t I? I adjusted my blouse and my bra to show more cleavage and walked back downstairs. If Ben was getting turned on I wanted to do more than just rub his leg.

“Sorry, Ben, Tommy filled his diaper,” I said and sat down next to him. “Can I get you another beer or something else?” I said, kneeling on the couch and pointing my breasts his way.

I put my hand back on his thigh, giving him a little rub. “Before I went upstairs I asked you if you were trying to get a peek at my tits when you got here. Were you?"

Ben lowered his head. “I’m sorry Mrs. Thomas, but yes I was.”

“Don’t be sorry; I was flattered that you were looking. It made me feel sexy. Do you like them?” I asked, looking him in the eye.

Ben stammered a little, saying, “Yes, they are very nice.”

My hand that was on his thigh rubbed higher and squeezed a little harder. “Do you want a little better look?”

Ben just nodded his head yes.

I smiled at Ben then unbuttoned my blouse then dropped it in on the floor. My hands were shaking a little as I reached behind me, unclasping my bra tossing it to the floor.

Ben stared at my tits for a moment then looked me in the eye. “They are magnificent; may I?” Ben asked, reaching his hand out to my tits.

His hands fondled my tits, and then he leaned in to suck on my nipples. I moaned loudly as this young man sucked and squeezed my tits. With Ben’s lips attached to my nipple and his hands grabbing my tits I let my hand on his thigh roam higher up his leg.

Ben moaned as my hand found the hard lump in his shorts. I traced his cock though his shorts and felt it grow. Ben wasn’t completely hard but he was getting there quickly.

AgathaaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaaSpencer

He sat up when I squeezed his cock through his pants.

Ben looked me in the eye and then planted his lips on mine. His tongue pushed its way into my mouth, finding my tongue. We were making out on the couch like a couple of high school kids. His hands continued to play with my tits as we kissed, and my hand continued to squeeze his dick.

I was really enjoying making out with Ben, but I wanted his cock. It felt big in my hand but it was hard to tell how big with it still in his shorts.

I broke our kiss and moved to his ear. “I want to taste you,” I whispered into his ear.

Ben pulled back, giving me a “Huh”?

“Ben, I want to suck your cock and taste you cumming in my mouth!” I told him, looking him in the eye.

“Oh, okay, really?” Ben said, stammering some more.

I told Ben to stand up and he quickly complied. I traced my hand over his dick in his shorts before moving my hands to his belt. I slowly undid his belt then looked at him. “Take your shirt off, I think you will be more comfortable.”

“Mmm, very nice,” I said as he pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the floor. My attention went back to his shorts. Just as I did with his belt, I slowly unclasped the button on the front and pulled the zipper down. Again I looked up at his eyes and smiled. With my eyes looking into Ben’s I pulled his shorts to the floor.

I leaned in and kissed his cock through his white briefs. I grabbed the waist band of his underwear and pull them down. “Oh my God,” I gasped. Ben had a very nice cock; I had never measured my husband’s dick but Ben’s cock was noticeably bigger.

He stepped out of his underwear and stood in front of me naked. “Fuck, Ben, you have a nice cock,” I said, tracing it with my fingers and cupping his balls. “Why don’t you sit down and get comfortable while I suck that beautiful cock?”

Ben sat on the couch and I knelt in front of him. I had been with several men before my husband but none of them had a cock this size. I wrapped my hand around his shaft, slowly stroking him. My lips met the head of his cock, kissing it gently. Ben moaned as my lips encircled his dick head.

My tongue slowly licked the length of his shaft like an ice cream cone. Ben started to squirm as I licked. I noticed a drop or two of pre-cum on the end of Ben’s cock. I looked up and Ben was smiling. With my tongue I scooped up the drops of pre-cum and tasted it. Once I had swallowed it I put my lips back on the cock head. I let the head slid into my mouth and started to suck on it. Ben’s moan was louder, and got even louder when I played with his dick with my tongue while I sucked.

Ben’s dick felt so big in my mouth. It had been awhile since I had given Drew a blow job. I was never one to initiate a blow job; Drew used to beg for it before Tommy, but I would never swallow. I never really enjoyed sucking his cock, I think because I felt pressured to blow him, but Ben’s dick felt great in my mouth. I knew tonight I was going to swallow.

I was getting into a nice rhythm sucking and stroking him with my hand. I could get about half of his cock into my mouth but I didn’t want to go farther for fear I might gag. His moaning and squirming told me I was doing a good job.

“Oh shit, that feels great. I think I’m getting close to cumming,” Ben said, breathing heavily.

I looked up and Ben with his dick in my mouth, smiling. I knew I wanted to taste him so I locked my lips on to his cock and stroked him harder. A few more strokes and Ben started grunting. I thought I was ready for him, but the force and volume of his cum surprised me. I caught the first squirt in my mouth but I jumped from that spurt and his dick slipped out of my mouth. Ben shot two more squirts onto my chin and tits.

“Wow, that was incredible, Mrs. Thomas,” Ben said. I swallowed the cum that was in my mouth and went to the kitchen for a towel to clean up the cum on my tits.

In the kitchen I wiped the cum off my tits and put my fingers in my panties, rubbing my pussy. My pussy was very wet, wanting that big cock that I'd had in my mouth.

I walked back into the living room to see Ben sill sitting on the couch naked. His dick had gone soft but it still looked big. I was afraid that he would have put his clothes on, wanting to leave.

He pulled me down to him, kissing me as we embraced. Ben broke the kiss and whispered in my ear. “That was incredible; I would love to return the favor.”

I kissed Ben and looked down at his cock that was coming back to life. “Let’s go upstairs to my bed and you can eat my pussy. When you finish I want to see what else we can do with that big cock of yours.”

I led Ben up to the bedroom and quickly pulled the spread off. I slipped my panties off, crawling on the bed. I barely got my legs spread before he dove into my pussy. I moaned loudly as his tongue quickly found my clit. “Yes, yes, that's the spot,” I moaned.

My pussy was on fire as he licked and sucked. I could tell mine was not the first pussy Ben had eaten; he was very good. I was already so horny I knew it would not take much before he had me over the edge.

My hips began to rock and buck as I inched closer to an orgasm. “Fuck yes, fuck yes,” I called out as my whole body shook with an orgasm. This was the best orgasm I'd had in years.

Once I regained my senses, I guided Ben up to me to for a kiss. I could taste my juice that was all over his face as we kissed. “Mmm, I taste good. You are very talented.” I reached down between Ben’s legs to find his cock semi-hard. “I hope you're not done,” I whispered in his ear. “I want to feel you cock inside me. Would you please fuck me?”

“Mrs. Thomas, I would love to fuck you,” Ben said, with his cock hardening in my hand.

“Come on; if you’re going to fuck me call me Lori.”

“Okay, Lori; I want to shove my cock in your pussy and shoot my load deep inside you.”

His dick was now fully hard in my hand. I shifted my hips underneath him to allow his cock access to my pussy. “Fuck me,” I said as his cock head pushed against my pussy lips. I was very well lubricated but the difference between Ben’s cock and my husband’s dick was striking. “Oh fuck, that is big,” I said as his cock squeezed into my pussy.

“Your pussy feels great, Lori,” Ben grunted.

I looked Ben in the eye. “Call me Mrs. Thomas; I feel nasty when you call me that with your cock inside me, stretching my married pussy.”

“Yes, Mrs. Thomas; my cock loves being in your married cunt.” Ben picked up the pace, pounding me with his big cock.

My pussy had never felt so full. Ben slowed down his pumping and started pushing his cock into my pussy as far as he could push and letting it set there. Then he would start again, slowly sliding his cock in, filling my pussy. Ben’s pace picked up again. I could feel my orgasm building as Ben hammered me with his cock.

“Mrs. Thomas,” Ben said, breathing heavily, “I want to cum in your pussy; may I?”

“Fuck yes,” I said starting to shake from my own orgasm. I grabbed Ben’s ass and pulled him into me as I came. “Fuck!” I called out. I am not usually one to cry out when I came, but then again I usually didn’t come from intercourse. I held Ben tight as I had another great orgasm.

I took a deep breath and then kissed Ben. “That was great! Did you cum?”

“No, Mrs. Thomas, I haven’t cum yet,” he said.

“Well, get back to work and bury that cock in my pussy. I want you to shoot your cum inside me deeper than I’ve ever felt.”

“Yes, Mrs. Thomas,” Ben said, grinding his cock into my pussy. The head board started to hit the wall as he was pounding my pussy as hard as he could. He stopped suddenly, and then shoved his cock in me hard, holding it there. “I’m cumming,” he grunted into my ear. He thrust two more times then collapsed on top of me.

I held him tight and whispered in his ear, “Just hold there, I want to feel your cock inside me for a little longer.” We lay for a few minutes, 'til his cock went soft and slipped out of my pussy. A stream of cum oozed out past my pussy lips.

“I should probably get going,” Ben said, getting up off of me.

I picked up my panties off the floor and put them on before we went downstairs for Ben to get dressed.

I went to my purse and pulled out $100. I kissed Ben then handed him the money.

Ben put up his hand to say no. “I can’t take your money, Mrs. Thomas.”

“Ben, you were a great babysitter, not to mention you gave me the best fuck I’ve ever had. You earned it.” I kissed Ben again. “Oh, by the way, my husband doesn’t get home till Sunday and I could use a sitter tomorrow night.”

“You have another dinner party?” Ben asked.

“No, I plan to stay in all night. I’m hoping Tommy goes to bed early, then I plan to be in bed the rest of the night. Can you sit for me tomorrow?” I asked.

“Ah, sure,” Ben said, smiling.

“Oh, also, tell your parents you will have to spend the night - and get some rest; you will need it!”

This is a fantasy that is a little based on a friend’s tale to me. I took the concept and with the help of my hubby added some new twists and turns. Hope you enjoyed.

Published 
Written by taylorsam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments