Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Submissive Slutwife

"A housewife is given her fantasy and treated like a true slut while hubby watches her!"

39
23 Comments 23
29.2k Views 29.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words
My wife Becky and I are a fun couple who both enjoy all forms of sex play. We have an open marriage which means that, although we are married, we do occasionally play with others. It's strictly sex and fun with no emotional commitments, and we both have to discuss and agree before either of us goes with someone else. But it has worked out well for us.

We have been playing around with others for the last four or five years. I love to watch her with other men and women, and she loves to be watched. And she gets turned on when she watches me fuck another woman. Occasionally she joins in, but she usually just likes to watch. So, as you can imagine, it works out pretty well for all concerned. We are a match made in heaven. She's hot and she loves sex, and I'm relatively good looking and it turns me on when she explores the full depths of her sexuality.

Becky is thirty-four, looks twenty-five, and fucks like a ninteen year old. She's a little on the short side, at four foot eleven inches, but that only adds to her attractiveness - she can play the little teeney-bopper when we want to do roleplay games. She has perfectly tanned skin, with long, wild medium-brown hair. Her legs and ass are perfect. Toned, rounded in all the right places, and tight as a drum. Her 34D tits are perky and her nipples are always hard.

Becky has always had this one favorite fantasy about being completely dominated (by a guy other than me) and made to do all kinds of degrading and humiliating things. I mean, sometimes she's too embarrassed to admit it, but in our wildest throes of passion she often tells me how she longs to be treated like a true slut. One day, I finally decided to make this fantasy come true for her.

I have an old buddy named Tommy who has been one of Becky's semi-regular lovers for the last couple of years or so. She hadn't been with him in a while (and she was really missing him) and he was also starting to complain and wonder about when he could "get together with that hot sexy wife of mine", so I decided to set the two of them up on a date together.

Without telling Becky about my plans, I told Tommy about her fantasy, and he was quite agreeable to it. He said he would give her what she was looking for and that he wouldn't even acknowledge my presence in the room. He said he always figured that she had a submissive streak in her, and that he knew exactly what he was going to do to bring it out.

That Saturday night, I laid out a dress for Becky that was sexy, yet not slutty. I had seen her in this dress before and she was a knockout in it. I knew Tommy would be pleased. It was a mid-thigh length black wrap dress. I also laid out her thigh-top stockings, her garter belt, and a pair of six inch black high heels. Obviously, there were no panties and no bra.

I hadn't told her what we were doing later in the evening, only that I had something special in mind. But I did tell her not to make herself cum while in the shower. She promised she wouldn't, but who knows? Becky may have gotten so excited she couldn't help herself! Anyway, once she was dressed, she looked stunning, just as I figured she would. Her legs looked spectacular, and the dress hugged her ass in such a way that it almost made me cum. Her braless nipples were quite noticeable through the clingy fabric of the dress, and they were already standing at attention.

We left the house and headed downtown. As we pulled up to the Hilton Hotel, Becky gave me an inquisitive look.

"What are you up to, Dave?" she asked.

"It's a surprise," I said.

"Oooh, okay," she said, squirming a bit in her seat.

I took her straight to the bar off the main lobby. We both sat down at one of the tables and had a cocktail. And another. The way she was sitting next to me, made the slit in her dress gape open a little, exposing a little of her sexy leg. Every once in a while, I would casually brush my hand over her thighs exposing just a little more skin each time.

By the middle of our third drink, she was pretty well exposed practically to her pussy. As loose as she was after three drinks, I felt it was safe to move up the scale a bit and I let my hand slip between her legs. Becky was interested and parted her legs a bit more, giggling like she does when she is feeling playful. I put my hand on her crotch and found her damp and very hot. Her soft moan told me she was ready, so I figured it was time to get moving. She was disappointed that I pulled my hand away so quickly, but when I took her hand and walked towards the elevators she perked up again.

"You're ready for bed already, baby? I didn't know you got us a room," she said.

"Well, that's part of the surprise. Besides, I can't wait to get that dress off," I responded.

"Mmm... yummy, that's what I want to hear," she said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

As we got into the elevator and the doors closed, I stood in front of Becky. "Do something for me, honey. Take your dress off right here, before we go into the room," I asked.

"Here? Now? What if someone comes in?" she asked.

"Well if they do, then they are lucky to get the free show!" I said.

"Okay, why not," she replied.

With that, she took off the dress and before I knew it she was standing in the elevator dressed in only her high heels, stockings, and a garter belt. God, she looked hot. I pushed the button for the third floor, then pulled her to me and kissed her soft red lips. When the elevator door opened up, I took the dress out of her hands and we walked down the hall to our room. Using the key card, I opened the door and we went inside.

Tommy was already in the room, sitting on the bed. He took a look at Becky and smiled. She was shocked at first - she hadn't expected a third person to be in the room, but when she realized who it was, she walked right up to him and started to kiss him. He was wearing jeans and no shirt. He was pretty buff, I must admit. He liked to hit the gym and he had always been in really good shape. Becky had commented on how big and strong he was many times. She liked his muscles almost as much as his cock! Becky's hands went right for his arms and then she ran them across his chest. Her tongue didn't leave his mouth until Tommy pulled away and said,

"Now get in here and suck my cock. Tonight you're going to be my whore."

Her first reaction was to pull back just a little as if she wasn't sure she heard him right, but then she caught herself. She looked at me, then looked at Tommy and a smile broke across her face.

"Yes Sir," she said.

He put his hands on her shoulders and guided her to her knees, as I found a chair over by the desk. She went right for the button on his jeans, but he firmly told her no. He stood up and circled behind, bent down and pulled her wrists behind her back. Becky heard the click of the handcuffs before she even realized what he was doing. Apparently Tommy had brought his own props to the party. On her knees and nearly naked, with her hands cuffed behind her back, Becky looked up at this man and opened her mouth.

"Please Sir, may I suck your cock? I want that big, thick cock in my mouth. Please..." she moaned.

Tommy stripped out of his jeans and grabbed Becky by the hair, hauling her head back and shoving his semi-hard cock into her mouth when she protested. Becky took to sucking him and within a minute, he was fully hard. Tommy's cock is probably nine inches long, but Becky says it's the thickness that she likes more than its length. He is about three inches in diameter - big enough to stretch all three of her holes nicely.

Becky started to tongue his balls and lick the shaft of his cock. He told her to lick his cock like the slut that she is. Every time he said that she was "his slut", she got a little bit wilder. Becky loved being a slut and being treated like a common street whore. She loved the degradation and humiliation at the hands of a man who was only out for his own pleasure and who would use her for his sexual gratification alone.

In just a little while it was obvious that she had completely ignored the fact that I was in the room. Tommy grabbed both sides of her head and started really fucking her face, and Becky opened her throat to allow his cock further down it. Every four or five strokes, he would pull out of her mouth and rub his saliva-coated cock over her face, smearing her makeup and making her look the part of the cocksucking street whore.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

She greedily licked and sucked him and on the rare moments her mouth was empty, she begged him to play with her tits. Her request made me look at her nipples. They were so hard they could cut glass.

Her pendulous tits swayed back and forth every time he thrust his cock into her warm, wet mouth. He reached down and pinched her nipples hard - so hard she squirmed and squealed around the mouthful of cock. He just grinned and pulled up on her nipples almost lifting her up off her knees. Then he turned loose of them, but not before slapping them both so hard I could hear the smack reverberate in the room. He reached around her head, grabbed a handful of her hair and began thrusting his cock deeply in and out of her throat.

Becky was in sheer heaven, totally helpless and submissive to him. The wild unbridled lust in her eyes as she looked up at him was amazing. I marveled at my nasty wife, kneeling there on the floor virtually naked in front of him, hands cuffed behind her back, sucking my friend's cock like it was the first meal she'd had in weeks.

"You like that fat cock, my little whore?" he asked. "You ready to take that cock in your pussy? Or maybe I'll fuck my whore's tight ass tonight."

She nodded and let out a low guttural moan that seemed like it came from deep inside her body. Tommy walked behind her again and lifted her to her feet. Holding her by her handcuffed wrists, he led her to the table. He roughly bent her over the table facing me, and gave her exposed ass a slap.

"Beg me for it, tramp. Whose slut are you?" he barked.

"Oh God, I am your slut. Please baby, fuck me. Slide your cock inside of me. I'm so wet for you," she begged him while looking at me.

Tommy took his hands and grabbed Becky by the hips. He slid his cock up and down her ass and teased her pussy lips with the head. He then knelt down, spread her pussy and fucked her with his tongue. She came almost immediately. As she screamed, I saw her face, a contorted mask of indescribable pleasure. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets and her mouth dropped into a perfect "O" as she let her feelings be known to all of us.

Tommy then stood up behind her, and in one motion he rammed his cock inside her pussy until he was balls deep. She let out another scream as he slipped a finger inside of her ass. Tommy started to bang her slowly and deeply. I would say that she started cumming again, but I don't think she ever stopped cumming from the first time.

She was moaning and screaming so load, I was afraid that someone was going to call hotel security. Tommy must have had the same thought, because he reached around and covered her mouth with his hand. All the while telling her what a hot little fuckslut she was. Her groans, now muffled, turned to whimpers.

When Tommy felt like it was safe again, he took his hand off her mouth and released the catch on the handcuffs, freeing her wrists. He turned her around, literally threw her over his shoulder, and carried her to the bed. On her back now, she spread her legs for him and begged him once again to put his cock inside of her.

"Grab your heels, you dirty little whore," he ordered, "My cock is going to stretch you out."

She did as she was told, and he crawled between her legs. He started slowly, but a few minutes later he was fucking her so hard that his balls were slapping against her ass. She was obviously cumming again and he told her that he felt her pussy juices dripping down his balls. He fucked her like this for what must have been forty-five minutes. He now had her legs over his shoulders and his hands alternated from rubbing her clit to fingering her ass as he plowed into her hard and fast. Becky kept telling him how fucking good his thick cock felt inside of her and how it had been too long since the last time he had stretched her pussy out good.

"Wow, you really are a slut," he said, "Where do you want take my cum?"

Without hesitation she replied, "On my face. In my mouth. Please, I need to taste you."

Tommy lifted Becky off the bed and got her back down to her knees. Her mouth opened wide for him. He stood in front of her and started jerking off. She was licking her lips and begging him to cum all over her slutty face. He guided the first spurt directly into her mouth. She swallowed hungrily and he really let loose. He painted her tongue and then pulled away and continued all over her lips and chin.

He forced his still cumming cock back into her mouth and I saw that she was sucking every last drop down her throat. She reached up with her hands and milked his balls while he came for her. When he was finally finished, he made her lick him clean like she was licking an ice cream cone, from the very bottom of his balls to tip of his cock.

He looked down at her and said, "Because you are such a good little cocksucking whore, I'm going to keep you for a little while longer. Tell your husband that I'll bring my slut home to him when I'm done with her."

Becky just looked at him and nodded her head. She walked over to me and told me that she was powerless to tell him no. She said that for better or for worse, she was my friend's slut for the night and he could do as he pleased with her.

I got home at about 3:00 AM took all my clothes off and slipped into bed. Believe me it was torture to keep myself from playing with my own cock. I wanted to be ready to fuck her when she got home, so I endured the pain. Needless to say, I didn't sleep a wink and at about 5:45 I heard a car pull up. Five minutes later the bedroom door opened and in she walked. She was a site to behold. Both her stockings were ripped and her dress was hanging loosely over her arm, her nipples were fully exposed and I immediately noticed that they were red and puffy like they had been pulled and sucked on for the last three hours.

"Tommy brought me home, but he made me ride home naked like this so he could play with me some more," she explained.

She kicked off her shoes, rolled what remained of her stockings off of her luscious legs, stepped out of the garter belt and dropped her cum-stained dress to the floor. As she climbed into bed, she could see my rock hard cock ready for her to ride. Instead, she had me lay flat on my back and straddled my face. Her thighs clamped over my ears and she ground her used pussy on my face. With her hands under my head, she pulled me into her pussy until my tongue was deep inside.

The smell and taste of him was all over her body and I felt my face drenched in her juices. I licked her until she started to shake at which time she began riding my face like a mechanical bull. She rubbed her pussy all over it and finally started to slide down my body to my eager cock. When I could feel the tip of my cock right up against her pussy lips, she abruptly rolled off of me and lay next to me with her mouth up against my ear. She slid her hand down to my cock and began jacking me off as she whispered,

"He made me promise him that I wouldn't fuck you when I got home. He wanted to know that, for tonight at least, I was truly his slut and no one else's. Honey, if you think I was a whore when you were in the room, you wouldn't believe the things he made me do to him after you left. Dave, I'm so embarrassed that I'm sure there are some things that I will never ever tell you. They're just too slutty. You would lose respect for me.

I WILL tell you that he did not cum in my pussy, although I begged him to. He said he promised you that he wouldn't. He did cum in my ass and he came in my mouth again too, but this time I let him fill it with his cum before I swallowed it. It made me gag and some of it spilled out onto my lips and chin. This made him a little mad and what he did next... well that's the stuff I can't say, but maybe someday I will tell you how good his thick cock felt shoved deep in my ass."

My cock started to twitch and I felt my warm cum squirt all over her hand and then my stomach. She smiled when she saw this licked the cum off her hand and gently patted my balls and my now soft cock.

"Good boy." she said, "Have I ever told you about this other little fantasy I have?" 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments