Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Taking of my Neighbor's Wife, Part 2

"My evening with Wendy gets even hotter!"

30
8 Comments 8
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

“Of course I do, I hope you understand my uncontrollable hunger for you probably won’t go away!” I smiled at her lovely face.

“I’ll try honey! I hope you’re staying for the main course, Jack!” Wendy whispered as she again began to grind against me.

How perfectly naughty, every move she made against my cock was stimulating me again. I had just released more passion and received more excess pleasures than I had ever experienced, and I was hard again already. Her boobs were flat against my chest and her hardened nipples poked me enough that my firm, wet dick to begin to pulse with pleasure.

“Ooh, not through yet, sweetie?” She murmured in my ear, rubbing that soft, wet pussy up and down on my member. “Can’t get enough of my pussy?” That question took me by surprise. Maybe she’s not so innocent after all!

“Hopefully not by miles, beautiful,” I answered through gritted teeth.

I moved my hands up between us and cupped her firm breasts again and moving my fingers into position, began to knead those wonderful hardening nipples. I don’t think I could ever get enough of pinching her tits and feeling her push her pussy harder against my cock in response. Her nipples were as hard as bullets.

“Jack?”

“Yes, beautiful.”

“Would you mind if I kissed your penis? It’s a sort of thing I want to do.”

“I’m soaked with my cum and your cum, you realize that?” I said. “Sure you’ll enjoy the taste?

“We’ll see in a minute, Jack!”

Untangling from my arms, Wendy was sliding her head slowly down my body rubbing her lips on my skin. I had to let go of her wonderful breasts as she reached my abs. I rolled onto my back and she began kissing my tummy, slowly inching downwards to my manhood. I arched my crotch to meet her questing mouth.

“Ooh, Jack, I just love your dick! It’s so long and hard!” Wendy placed her mouth over the hood of my cock and started licking the underside of it slowly.

“This is for that tantric thing you did. You know, that half in my pussy going too slow! Making me almost die with erotic pleasure!”

My teeth were clenched together so tight I almost couldn’t speak, “Do whatever you want sweetie.”

“I plan to, Jack.” I sensed her smile as she licked our combined fluids from my now fully erect cock.

“Sooo good baby!” Wendy murmured as she cleaned up a sticky, warm situation in no time at all,  leaving me to slowly hump my hips towards her face. Her tongue continued to work its magic on me for several minutes and I began to feel that familiar burn starting in my toes that slowly spread up my legs to the base of my cock. I was about to cum and there was no way to stop it!

“I’m going to cum Wendy, I can’t hold it much longer!” I shook as my orgasm took over my being, traveled up my shaft and erupted.

The pleasure peaked as I spasmed into Wendy’s mouth. I felt three huge ropes of cum pulse out of my urethra into her mouth. Several smaller pleasure pulses sent smaller splatters over her lips.

“I hope you liked my virgin blow job, Jack!” What? Was I her first? Mind shattering!

“Unbelievable!” was all I could whisper.

 I felt her move to my balls and licking them clean said, “all nice and clean, just like new.”

This gorgeous creature was blowing my mind! I had to reward her efforts with a gift of my own. Who knew if we would ever have a moment like this again;

“Not so fast, my beauty, I demand equal time between your legs!”

“What do you mean, Jack?” Her innocence overwhelmed me.

I kneeled on the sofa and pulled her up to sit on the sofa with her legs on either side of me and started kissing her mouth. I slowly moved to her tits and lingering on her nipples for a moment, worked my way to her navel. I got on my knees on the carpet.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

My hands pulled her hips to the edge of the couch, I lifted her legs over my shoulders, moving my lips in close and kissing her inner thighs, I told her, “I’m going to lick your pussy, honey. I’ve gone to sleep dreaming of you under me, with my hands under your butt holding you to my mouth while I licked you to pleasures that made you moan!”

Wendy shivered underneath me and said, ”no one has ever kissed my vagina. Jack, not even my husband!”  If true, too bad for him!

I had not tasted my cum mixed with a hot woman’s juicy pussy flavors in a long time. I was looking forward to the experience so much I actually drooled! I imagined a succulent peach flavor and went for it.

I felt her move her hips to line up my mouth perfectly with her clitoris. My tongue sought and found her little button and I sucked on it gently. I tasted my cum as it slid out of her cunt. I tasted her juices mixed in with mine. My hands had somehow resumed their caressing of her tits. Her nipples were so hard!

I continued lapping at her soft, warm pussy lips for several more minutes, savoring every little sound of bliss from her. Her hands held my head tightly to her mound.

“Ahhh, Jack! That’s too much! You’ll make me cum!” Wendy squirmed under me.

‘Uh huh, babe! That’s the idea.” I muttered from her crotch. My tongue was slowly moving up and down her snatch.

“Ooh! Right there baby, don’t stop! Please don’t stop!”

She was rubbing that pussy all over my mouth. I could taste her deep arousal and her juices were running down my chin. Her hips found the spot she craved and I felt her tense up and thrust her pussy hard against my mouth as she orgasmed with a scream.

Her cunt vibrated several times as the pleasure overwhelmed her and I held on with both hands under her ass until her thrusts slowed to a not so gentle rubbing on my face, which was soaked from her cum and fluids leaking from her pussy.

“Never, never have I felt like that, Jack! No one has ever done that to me!” Wendy wheezed from the release of her climax. I felt her shaking under me, her emotions were so overloaded.

I pulled my hands from under her ass and raising up, pulled her tightly against me.

“That’s the way you make me feel you, beautiful lady! It’s better than I ever imagined.”

Laying her back down, we rolled on our sides with our bodies aligned from head to hips. I had my left arm under her neck and my right found her ass cheeks, I slowly squeezed her butt and then moved up to gently massage her back. Women just love backrubs before and after sexual encounters. I don’t know why, but it always relaxes them and causes those cute little catlike stretches and meows that keeps me horny!

Her little hands were massaging my balls and dick gently and her lips played with mine ever so sweetly.

Wendy arched her back and cooed softly, “This is wonderful Jack! I’m so glad you came over! Are you ready for a shower?”

“Yeah, doll, I’d love a shower! With you of course.”

“Of course, lover!”

The phone rang, Wendy raised herself up and checked the caller id.

“It’s my girlfriend Sarah, why don’t you go warm up the shower and I’ll join you after I talk with her?”

Walking to the hallway I heard her sweet voice say, “Hey girl what's new?”

Pausing at the bathroom door I heard Wendy say in a hushed voice, “He’s better than anything I could imagine! No, he’s still here, I’m going to try and keep him overnight! I’ll call you back soon as I can!”

 

This is the second installment with my neighbor's wife, it’s short and sweet as there is more coming. I hope you have read Part 1, as it will flow a little better. Of course, this is just my imagination and bears no resemblance to people or situations (except my own). So enjoy and leave a comment if you like!

 

Published 
Written by jkthekat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments