Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Teasing Intensifies

"July 2017 - This part of the story took place over several months."

11
3 Comments 3
11.8k Views 11.8k
7.5k words 7.5k words

After signing off on Skype, the mental images of Megan stroking Nathan's large cock by the jacuzzi flashed back in my mind and I noticed I was getting hard again before getting into bed. I couldn't help but masturbate again to the images I saved on my phone of Megan from her Palm Springs photo shoot, particularly watching the video of John fucking her from behind and the photo of her kneeling in front Sean sucking his huge cock. Even though I didn’t like him much, for some reason I secretly got off on seeing her suck him off. 

That night I had the most vivid dreams of Megan fucking Nathan, John and Sean. I didn't want to wake up. What I could remember from the dream was the feeling of extreme excitement watching Megan’s pussy being filled with their large cocks and eventually their cum. The visual of a guy fucking Megan bareback and cumming inside her makes me so horny for some reason. 

The following morning, it was very difficult to concentrate on my meetings as I thought of Megan and Nathan at the house alone together all day. Nathan had Friday off work for the 4th of July holiday weekend, and Megan works from her home studio which we had recently set up in the third bay of our garage. So it goes without saying, my mind was occupied with what might be happening between them at our home. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but Nathan got a job with a local contractor who was teaching him construction, particularly framing. 

At this point, I was definitely thinking with my cock head instead of my actual head when I texted Megan.

ME > I'm so horny right now babe! Tease Nathan again and send me the photo evidence! ;) He must have blue balls after you stroked that big cock of his last night!

MEGAN > lol. Apparently, you both enjoyed me stroking his big cock!! He hasn’t worn any clothing since last night. I think he’s trying to tempt me to fondle him again. ;)

I paused for a moment and before I could respond Megan sent me another text.

MEGAN > Babe, are you sure? I don't want us to fight about this later. I would like to suck his cock for you when you get home though! I was so horny after last night!

ME > You want to suck his cock huh? lol, I was only talking about teasing him with your amazing nude body again. ;p

MEGAN > Oh, I thought you meant I should help him relieve his blue balls. ;) lol. And babe, don’t be mad but I’ve remained naked since last night also. I hope that’s okay. We are a couple of nudists over here!

Something about the idea of me being remote always made me more sexually daring, especially when hotels and travel were involved. And the idea of the two of them remaining nude together in our home alone while I was away, made me extremely turned on. 

As I walked into my hotel room for a break between meetings, a blinding light emanating from the large open windows filled the room. The door slammed behind me and I immediately starting stripping naked, removing my tie first, not caring at all about drawing the drapes closed. I openly stroked my throbbing cock, knowing that anyone in the adjacent office buildings could probably see into my room.

I settled onto a couch adjacent to the king size bed still stroking my cock when I finally responded to Megan's previous text. 

ME > Its okay babe, I had the craziest dreams about Nathan fucking you senseless last night so you being nude with him doesn't bother me at all. I love that you've been naked in front of him this whole time actually. Turns me on a lot, sexy!

MEGAN > Well, I've loved watching his long heavy cock swinging between his legs today! ;p We’ve been lying out at the pool and I can’t stop looking at it. I want to suck it so bad!!!!

After the thoughts of Nathan's big cock in Megan's mouth flooded back into my mind, I quickly and without thinking decided to send the following text. 

ME > Send me pictures of the two of you. ;) Especially with his long heavy cock in it! Lol.

The following moments were mixed with silence, confusion and insane arousal. I wasn't sure if she took my text as a pass to suck Nathan's cock or her understanding that I really meant taking a photo with them both nude. I increased my pace, stroking my cock so I'm sure in the back of my mind I desired more than just the nudity. My heart was pounding and my mouth dry with excitement as I waited for what pictures she might send.

After several minutes of silence passed, my phone finally dinged. This time, however, the message wasn’t from Megan, it was from Nathan. 

NATHAN > Hey Jack, here is the photo Megan asked me to share with you. I'm glad you are okay with us hanging out like this while you're gone. I promise not to cross the line and break the rules.

The text message was accompanied by a picture of the two of them standing near the edge of our pool stark naked. Megan had her tiny hands wrapped firmly at the base of Nathan's cock as if she were stroking him hard at that moment. Both looked as if they were oiled up, preparing their tans for the holiday. One detail that didn’t escape me was that Anthony’s phone number was included in this text message. The other detail that struck me was that either Anthony was there as well or that Megan set up her tripod in our backyard. 'Who took this photo?' My phone dinged again.

NATHAN > Also I've been meaning to ask you. Do you mind if I borrow Megan for a party tonight? I don’t have a date and really don’t want to be the 5th or 9th wheel. I asked Sara but unfortunately, she’s busy tonight. 

Without answering his first text, I responded to his second.

ME > What kind of party?

NATHAN > My boss is throwing a work party tonight and requested that I find a date. Everyone who works for our company is either married or in a serious relationship. Plus part of me would be proud to show her off to them and make them jealous of my single life, lol.

I paused for a moment as I weighed the risks and was aroused by the idea of her going out with Nathan as his date. Especially with him most likely passing off my girlfriend to his co-workers as his lover. I’m sure he bragged to them about his night of fucking Megan, Sara, and Kristine at Sean's house.

ME > Absolutely, brother. Just send me some pictures during and make sure the married guys are thoroughly teased before you guys leave, lol. 

NATHAN > I will! Thanks! By tease, you mean?

ME > I'll let you guys decide that. Just make sure she keeps her clothes on so she doesn't get you fired, lol.

NATHAN > Thumbs up emoji.

I locked my phone and unfortunately couldn't cum before I had to go back to work. Several hours had passed and at the last minute, I decided to book an earlier flight home and didn’t think to tell Megan or Nathan since I figured they were either getting ready or already out for dinner. I think part of me wanted to be home when they got back from their unofficial date. 

Before boarding the flight, Nathan texted me a photo of them together. Megan was wearing a sexy blue dress which was skin tight and accentuated the size and shape of her natural D cup breasts. It was low cut and you could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Nathan was in a black sports coat and jeans which looked very classy. 

The flight home was definitely exciting, as my mind ran wild with what might happen that evening. I studied the image Nathan sent me as I imagined him removing her dress in the room they were in. When I arrived home, the house was still lit as if everyone was home, however, I realized how empty it was as I entered our quite museum-like entry hall. To fill the several hours until they’d most likely arrive home I decided to make a few drinks for myself while I waited. I put on an interracial porn video that Megan and I watch often on our bedroom TV. 

The DVD is by BLACKED.com called Interracial Orgies and our favorite scene was the one where a girl who's an escort convinces her roommate to fuck two black guys with her. It's a very hot scene and one that Megan and I fantasize about all the time while we fuck. She likes the roommate dynamic which started very early in our relationship with her roommate Tiffany and her boyfriend Sam. She fucked Sam several times behind Tiffany’s back while they lived together and would tell me about it. 

I always thought it was screwed up at the time but I later learned that Tiffany had done the same, cheating on Sam with others including Megan’s previous boyfriend which Megan knew about as well. They were young so I get that it’s hard to satisfy ones sexual desires with one person, but I was always openminded enough not to force my significant other to lie about it out of fear. Back to the DVD, my favorite part was the music video scene, since Megan had a somewhat similar situation casting when she was eighteen. (See previous stories and you'll understand.)

The DVD was getting me really excited so I also logged into my old Adult Friend Finder account and updated my profile adding Megan's photos. After posting the same photos we have in our profile here on Lush, I started responding to messages I was already getting from guys interested in fucking Megan. I also did the browse search and found several hung guys I could imagine fucking Megan and reached out to them. One guy, in particular, stood out when he sent me a direct message with a photo of his massive white cock. He was smaller than Nathan but very well formed. 

I have to admit, I definitely wanted Megan to impale herself on this guy's cock. The photo didn’t show his face but I didn't care since he was very well hung. I sent him a response saying that I’m sure Megan would love sucking his cock and suggested we meet up sometime to discuss how it might happen for real since he lived nearby. I didn't really want to meet up with him but it made me cum extremely hard to think about it. Also, judging by his lightly greying short pubic hair and his profile that stated the age of forty, I figured he must be older than that. To be clear I don't mind old, just probably feel more threatened by older guys since the events at Sean's house took place.

This definitely turned out to be enjoyable for me and I kept drinking more and more until I passed out cold sending several guys and couples messages. I rarely drink but when I do I often overdo it. 

When I woke the room was dark except for the TV with the porn on the start menu screen. I heard noises from downstairs as if Megan was just getting home and attempted to explore still pretty drunk, slowly making my way toward the banister.

When I arrived at the top step, I heard Nathan whisper from behind me through his closed bedroom door, “Are you sure Jack is okay with this?”

Megan in a sexy voice whispered back, “He texted me asking for photos of me holding your cock again so yes, I’m sure.” As she said this she laughed. 

I was in shock because I didn’t remember texting her at all that night. I snuck back into our bedroom to grab my phone. When I unlocked it I realized what I had done. Before I could fully read the text I sent her, I received a text from Nathan. The picture was from Nathan’s perspective as Megan extended her tongue toward Nathan’s amazing cock with her beautiful and obviously intoxicated eyes staring at the camera as if she were about to start sucking his cock.

Her right hand was firmly grasping the base of his cock as she pointed his massive appendage toward her mouth as his veins popped out showing how aroused he was. Her pearly white skin glistened in the warm light of the room and I noticed they were both obviously stark naked again.

When I finally closed the photo after consuming every detail I looked through the messages I had sent her earlier and was very disappointed in myself. My drunken texts to Megan were barely legible which basically translated to take care of that big cock of his and send me the photos of his cum in her mouth.

I couldn’t be upset with her because she was basically doing as I had requested. I felt dizzy standing so I sat on the edge of our bed and started another DVD knowing full well Megan could be getting fucked down the hallway and she might have no idea I was there. I was still really drunk at that point so this part was really blurry to me upon recollection for this story. I was definitely nude and I think I passed out after cumming again to another DVD we love by BLACKED.com called Hot Wife Vol 2. I think we loved the production quality of these videos.

When I awoke the following morning, my eyes slowly opened and I wondered if I had just dreamt the night before. As I started to emerge from the sheets though, that hope quickly faded when I turned to witness Megan laying in the middle of our Cal King bed with her perfect heart shaped ass being my first area of focus. When I slowly sat up, I noticed Nathan passed out right next to her lying on his back. They were both completely nude, Nathan laying with his massive flaccid cock laying on his upper thigh with what looked like Megan's dried cum on his cock. Megan was lower down his muscular abdomen, with her left leg overlapping his left thy and head on his chest. 

It was extremely erotic to see this well endowed younger nude guy lying with my girlfriend and I wondered if they had fucked right next to me while I was passed out. I especially wondered when they realized I was home. I silently got out of bed, grabbing my phone and exited our bedroom, slowly closing the door behind me while leaving it slightly ajar so I didn't wake them. When I made my way to our kitchen, I read my text messages from the night before with more clarity and quickly realized that I practically begged Megan to fuck Nathan while I watched them. They came to our room by my request! 

Unfortunately, I didn’t remember it at all but I knew it had occurred. When Megan finally woke up, I heard the two of them talking upstairs in muffled tones. After they didn't come down to join me, I decided to put my Bloody Mary down and ascended the stairway again to face the situation I had created.

I slowly pushed open our well-lubricated bedroom door to the scene of Megan's ass descending onto Nathan's fat white cock. Her pussy lips were red with passion and folded inward from the friction of his amazing girth stretching her pussy as he entered her. His shaft appeared dry still so I'm sure she was taking his cock for the first stroke that morning. 

I watched through the crack in the door as Megan began to passionately ride the full length of Nathan’s cock while pressing both palms into his chest for stability while she arched her back and tilted her head backward pushing her breasts toward his face. Watching the sides of her breasts hanging directly over Nathan’s face made me imagine what his view might be from his perspective.

Megan completely blocked Nathan’s view from my vantage point so I was confident neither knew I was watching them. The early morning light illuminated their white skin and the white bed sheets. Nathan’s large cock pumped in and out of my girlfriends pussy while she arched and he raised his hips to slam his cock as deep inside her as possible. I wouldn’t call it fucking because it was slower and very passionate. Megan leaned forward flat atop Nathan’s chest passionately kissing him as she continued to move her body, impaling herself as deeply as possible. 

I decided to let them have their privacy instead of making my presence known and left them to fuck alone. As I was closing the door fully, I witnessed Megan turn her head toward the door at the last minute. She must have heard me and knew I was watching them. I couldn’t believe I actually felt okay leaving them alone for Nathan to passionately fuck my girlfriend with his younger and much bigger cock. 

I was reading an article on my iPhone about the election when both Nathan and Megan joined me downstairs. Megan entered the kitchen ahead of Nathan stark naked walking directly up to me before jumping into my lap as I sat on our bar top stool. Her nude body was situated sideways with her legs to my right as she twisted her large soft breasts toward me before passionately kissing me. When we finally broke our kiss, Nathan had entered the Kitchen wearing boxers and a big confident grin on his face, obviously very satisfied.

Megan had a look of extreme satisfaction also. She smiled then said, “Thanks for last night baby. Did you enjoy it as much as we did?”

I was genuinely happy to see how happy Megan was but was struggling a bit with what I had started by drinking too much while watching porn. As I was thinking about the porn I had put on the TV in our bedroom before I passed out drunk, I wondered if they had found me passed out watching it.

I responded laughing lightly while saying, "I enjoyed what I could remember at least."

My thought earlier was immediately confirmed when Megan looked over her shoulder at me saying, “It seemed like you were having fun without us watching my favorite DVD's.”

I responded shortly, "Oh, yeah."

Megan rose from my lap walking around the island to grab a plate from our cupboard reaching on her tippy toes only to discover we had no clean plates. She then walked a few steps to our dishwasher on my left and removed a clean plate from there. Megan bent over at the waist as she fetched her plate for breakfast fully exposing her freshly fucked pussy to me. Her lips were still gapping from Nathan's girth and I noticed creamy white cum dripping down her thigh. I immediately looked at my slacks and realized Nathan's cum was on my lap. 

Megan's eyes caught mine during this realization. She placed her plate on our island and reached her hand down to her pussy pushing a finger into her before bringing her coated fingers with Nathan's remaining cum up to her mouth as she licked each finger clean.

She presented a naughty smile and cute laugh after doing this before approaching me and whispering, “After seeing your DVD choices last night, maybe I’ll let one of my black friend's cum inside me next. I know how much that would turn you on.” 

She smiled as her bagel popped up from the toaster making her move back to the other side of the island. After preparing her meal she proceeded to go back upstairs, slapping Nathan's muscular ass before exiting the room. 

Nathan grabbed the orange juice from the fridge adding, “Thanks, Jack for letting me borrow Megan last night. I hope you are okay! I know we were all pretty drunk last night.”

I responded, “I’m fine. It was my fault anyway. I'm glad you guys had fun! Are you joining us out tonight?”

We had planned on meeting one of Megan’s girlfriend's in LA and also planned on seeing some DJ at the Roxy before we met up with her at some club.

Nathan responded, “I would, but Anthony and I planned on hanging out with Sara tonight.”

That reminded me, I never knew who took the photo the other day of them by the pool. I decided to ask, saying, "Speaking of Anthony, I noticed you sent him the photo of you and Megan also. Was he there also?”

I could tell Nathan was nervous before confirming that he was. I didn't understand why he'd be nervous but I soon found out by Nathan's own admission, "I knew he was coming over because I invited him but forgot to warn Megan beforehand. He surprised us while we were naked, lying out. I should have told you he was there as well."

I didn't mind that Anthony was there but definitely wanted to know if he was forceful with Megan. The last time at Sean’s house he was very forceful like his father and basically pushed Megan's throat onto his cock.

I responded, "Oh, I'm fine. I just didn't know. I bet he was very eager to get naked with you guys after seeing Megan nude again," I said as I laughed.

Nathan relieved added, "He was definitely eager. If I tell you something, do you promise not to get mad at Megan? It was my fault he was there in the first place." 

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

I immediately became worried that Megan may have left out details which might make me upset.

I responded, "I promise. I want you to always feel like you can tell me the truth. He fucked her, didn't he?!"

Nathan, shocked by my question said, "No!" as he laughed, "He did get a handful of her breasts though."

He continued, "When she was taking the photo with me, I thought we were just posing nude but all of a sudden Megan reached out and started stroking my cock hard which you saw in that photo. Anthony must have assumed we were back on fucking terms. After Anthony took the photo he handed the phone back to me and got behind Megan and started grabbing her breasts without asking and she reached out to stroke his cock hard as well.”

I looked at Nathan directly saying, "That's all? You're telling me Megan didn't feel the need to make you guys cum?” Before he could respond I added, "And be honest, I won't get mad."

Nathan hesitated at first before adding, "She did enjoy it, I could tell you that." He paused again then continued, "She didn't just stroke our cocks hard. She gave us both handjobs. I hope you aren't mad."

Nathan had a concerned look on his face before adding, "She continued only because Anthony guilted her by saying she got us all hard and that his cock hurt from his blue balls. She didn't want us frustrated. It's my fault." 

I could tell he was genuinely worried talking really fast thinking I'd be upset which made me trust and like him even more. He was a good kid. Anthony was a thug teenager in my eyes and would persistently try to fuck Megan if she wasn't such a strong personality herself.

I reassured him it was fine and asked him to give me the details since they screwed up and didn't take photos for me.

Nathan's personality returned after he realized I was okay, saying, "Well, we might not have taken photos but you may like this."

Nathan reached for his phone on the counter and walked right next to me as I was still seated on the island. He was still wearing only his black boxer briefs that were elastic and form-fitting and got too close for my comfort. Also, his muscles at short range seemed to make my pulse quicken which made me uncomfortable.

I have a strict policy for myself and I do not cross that fence but don't judge others who do. He placed the phone in front of me and started a video. I was shocked to see Megan on her knees in front of Anthony, lying on one of our lounge chairs, not only giving them handjobs but eventually noticed her periodically licking Anthony's shaft and balls as she looked directly into the camera's lens stroking his full length. 

As I was watching the video, I could tell that Nathan had misremembered what was captured on the video. As he realized it actually showed her using her tongue on Anthony’s cock he started to move his hand to scan forward when I stopped him and grabbed his phone from him.

He had a concerned look on his face but before he could say anything I said, "Fuck that's hot!"

My words disarmed him and he said, "I'm sorry man, I forgot licking is more than just a handjob."

I responded, "I guess it's borderline. It's not like she took him into her mouth."

I continued watching the video as I watched Anthony getting close to cumming. He immediately stood fumbling the phone into Nathan's hands. When the phone camera refocused on the action, Megan had her mouth open and ready to accept this kid's cum! I looked over at Nathan watching the same thing and noticed his cock growing in his underwear right next to me.

Seeing that made me turn back to the phone as Anthony unloaded into her eager mouth. The kid must have been storing up his cum or really turned on because he exploded a very large volume of cum onto her face and into her mouth, with some of it dripping down Megan’s beautiful heaving breasts. 

After all his cum was fully drained and Megan swallowed his load returning her tongue to the open air, Anthony grabbed Megan by the hair and forced her mouth onto his cock to clean him up! 'Is that considered a blowjob?' I thought silently, in awe of how excited I was to watch this video I had just learned about!

Nathan then handed the phone to Anthony and he stroked his cock over Megan’s face before cumming in Megan's wide open mouth. This time though, Megan wasn't forced onto his cock but that didn't stop her from licking him clean, licking the entire length of his massive white shaft before sucking just the bulbous tip of his cock into to her mouth as her tiny hands gripped his shaft milking every ounce she could. At the moment his cock head entered her lips, Megan’s sexy eyes looked into the camera and I almost came right then. 

After milking Nathan’s cock, she took her right hand and lightly stroked Anthony’s cock, alternating between sucking and cleaning them both. When she was done cleaning the cocks of these two eighteen-year-olds, making sure she received every ounce of their cum in her mouth, Megan leaned back onto her ankles pushing her amazing breasts outward. 

Anthony took the liberty of squeezing her left breast with his right hand, tweaking her nipple as she licked her fingers clean. She then opened her mouth with both of their cum pooled inside, using her tongue to push their cum upward obviously showing off for the camera before swallowing it.

I couldn't believe my eyes but my cock betrayed me. I wasn't upset, I was insanely turned on that she didn't share it with me and that someone else who was there did instead. I wondered what else she might have kept from me, probably afraid I'd be upset.

Nathan and I enjoyed our breakfast together, both of us acting completely normal as if nothing had happened, and it was surreal.

I heard Megan coming down the stairs again and I quickly told Nathan, "Let's keep this a secret. I don't want her to know I know what she did with Anthony."

I really didn’t mind Anthony persuading Megan, after all. I actually was extremely turned on by him grabbing her head like he did and forcing her to suck his cock. I was probably only upset before because the guys being forceful were also rude to me. If I'm not there to be treated poorly and they are forceful with her, it's hot. I'm figuring out slowly that I'm complicated I guess.

Megan and I didn’t have time alone to discuss what had occurred that morning before I had to leave to run errands to prepare for the holiday weekend ahead. Nearby our house is a Pavilion’s supermarket, so I decided to start there buying steaks and drinks. I also made it a point to visit my buddy Dustin to get the hook up on our favorite party favors.

For those who might be reading this not knowing what I mean, we enjoy taking molly and coke only when we party. It's not like we are drug addicts, we just love the way we feel taking it. I especially need molly in a social environment so I can open up and communicate. I guess you could say I'm shy without some type of stimulation. 

It was only Saturday and the 4th wasn’t until the following Tuesday so we had a long party weekend/week ahead of us.

The DJ we had planned on seeing was in LA at the Roxy Theater so we left soon after I arrived back home from shopping since the drive was at least an hour from our home in Orange County. I had to admit, I had no idea who we were seeing but Megan always seemed to know what music I liked.

Megan was wearing a very sexy black form-fitting cocktail dress with a gold zipper which went the entire length of her dress, from the front hem up toward her breasts, and black leather fuck-me boots which went up to her kneecaps. I had to admit this dress had to be one of the sexiest ones I had ever seen her wear, especially when the zipper was low showing off more cleavage. The other feature I loved was how short it was and how when her nipples became erect, they were very visible through the thin material.

The concert was definitely a ton of fun and I especially enjoyed watching the younger guys staring at her as we walked through the venue. It made me think of the video of her licking Anthony's cock and it made me fantasize what she might do if I allowed these young guys to have her. It's funny because Anthony's cock is average in size but fat and I was starting to think only guys with big cocks would excite me to think about with Megan. I guess it has a lot to do with how they use it. 

I left Megan near the DJ stand and needed to use the Mens room. When I entered the bathroom line I struck up a conversation with a guy obviously over twenty-one but definitely not much older than that. He had a bad boy musician-like hipster vibe with tattoos all over his body and we had a great conversation about the band.

It was as if he was my little brother I wanted to take under my wing by the time we made our way out of the restroom. As we walked toward the stage, we both ran into Megan’s beaming smile as she greeted me and our new friend Mikey and we all hit it off. After the concert ended we had several drinks with Mikey at the bar then stopped at a little hot dog cart which was always directly outside the theater waiting for people to come out. I made it a point to grab Mikey’s number since we all had so much fun together.

We eventually went our separate ways after eating, taking an Uber to Hollywood Blvd. before walking hand in hand toward all the people and bars. Megan specifically enjoyed the catcalls from confident males walking by trying to pick her up. It was shocking mostly because they obviously saw her with me and really didn’t care at all that she was with a guy.

As we walked Megan commented on Mikey saying, “What did you think of Mikey? He was cute!”

I responded knowing she was turned on saying, “You liked him huh? Maybe I’ll call him later to come take care of you?” As I laughed. 

Megan laughed as well adding, “You’d like that wouldn’t you!”

I didn’t respond; just reached behind her, grabbing Megan’s perfect ass as we walked. We arrived at a club near Hollywood & Vine and at this point, I was pretty drunk. Megan had planned on checking out this specific club to support a girlfriend who worked there so we felt obligated to at least show up. 

When we walked in it had a major ghetto vibe to it and I was debating leaving immediately, however, Megan loved the hip-hop music and started dancing, insisting that we give it a try for her friend’s sake. I’m not much of a dancer, so she mostly danced solo and occasionally would have some random guy try to pick her up. Every time she’d point over to me drinking nearby and the guys would seem disappointed and give up. 

The last guy was this older six-foot tall black guy, obviously over fifty but I wouldn’t say much older than sixty. He had long dreadlocks and looked very ghetto but good looking for his age. When Megan smiled and began to point my direction, instead of him looking and giving up, he leaned in whispering into her ear while letting his left hand confidently touch and explore her body which was very visible from my angle. 

As he leaned in, his hand first made contact on the side of her dress above her hip. His large hands then slowly slid down her side toward the top curve of her hips and ass cheek. Watching his hand linger confidently holding Megan’s right ass cheek was pretty exciting to watch if I’m being honest, especially because she was letting him. Instead of walking over to save her, I made eye contact with Megan and turned to head back to the bar to get us another drink. While I was waiting at the bar to be served another round I watched Megan and this stranger flirt and dance seductively from a distance. 

Megan had a very sexy smile on her face looking down at his crotch area as they danced together. She then turned her back to him and ground her ass into his crotch as she lifted her hands toward the ceiling, mouth gaping with arousal. He took this opportunity to move his hands upward which to this point were firmly placed on her ass and hips. He slid his arm up right under her breasts holding her tummy with his fingertips curled inward which filled the underside of her breasts with his large arm and then continued to proceed upward. I figured he'd stop there since he was taller than her, that position would have probably been comfortable for him. 

But instead, he continued upward running his fingertips over her breasts, trying to play off coping a feel as him also raising his hands in the air. As he did so Megan leaned forward as she pushed her ass into his crotch gyrating it, obviously enjoying the attention from this stranger. You could tell the guy was aggressive, however, Megan seemed to enjoy the attention and especially her dance partner. I decided to take some molly at that moment to help loosen me up. When I looked back at the dance floor I saw her hands wrapping around his neck as they continued to dance very sexually.

Megan managed to break away from the guy just as our drinks had arrived and he proceeded to walk toward an outside patio. Megan, still on the dance floor, had a sexy smoky look on her face. She moved to the music while making full eye contact with me, knowing that I had watched what happened the entire time.

When Megan got next to me she whispered over the loud music, “Did that turn you on sexy? Would you want to watch him fuck me?”

Being really horny watching her at that moment I said I would. She then responded, “Good, because I told him I’d meet him in the parking lot in fifteen minutes. His car is here. Do you really want me to?”

Really caught up in the sexual excitement of the moment, I said, “Fuck that’s hot! Suck his cock good and text me when you’re done. I want to hear every detail!”

Megan studied my eyes for a minute before a massive sexual smile came across her face. She moved closer to my ear, “Okay baby, I’m going to fuck his big black cock for you.”

After we both downed our drinks I gave her some molly before she left me to meet the older black stranger we had just met. 

After relaxing inside and using the Men's room, I decided to exit the bar and see if I could stumble upon Megan and this guy fucking in his car. As I exited the doorway, the doorman made it clear that no re-entry was allowed but I didn’t think to listen. I continued to explore the parking lot/alleyway when I heard muffled moans coming from behind an SUV and close to a cinder block wall. 

I walked by as if I didn’t know her but witnessed a different girl making out with some other guy. I couldn’t see much in the dark but you could tell she was really into it.

After having zero luck in my search for Megan I decided to check for her inside but unfortunately was blocked by the doorman. He said I couldn’t re-enter.

When I made my case of just witnessing others re-entering the club, the door guy very aggressively yelled, “Get the fuck out of here! What the fuck!”

I figured Megan would leave eventually if she went back inside and figured since our hotel was right down the street she’d find me there. Several hours had passed and I was starting to really worry since it was approaching 4 am when the door to our hotel room beeped and Megan entered very noisily. 

Megan walked right up to me with a serious upset look on her face before questioning why I had ditched her. I started to tell her the story about being stopped from re-entering when she interrupted me, “I don’t want to hear excuses.”

We were both intoxicated and Megan visibly upset but I wanted to know what happened at the club. 'Did she fuck the black stranger?' I wondered. 

A few moments later a knock was heard at the door and I immediately rose to see who it was, thinking security may have been called due to our noise. When I opened the door, the black guy Megan was dancing with was standing there with a confused look on his face, not expecting to see me there I think. When I looked to his right, another gangster looking black guy was with him and both seemed older than all of us.

The guy introduced himself as James and asked if Megan was present. Before I could answer, Megan burst passed me before pulling James into our room, “You made it! Don’t worry about him, he likes to watch. Oh, you brought a friend!”

The second black guy said his name was Trevon and you could tell was uncomfortable with the idea of my presence. James even seemed thrown off, so it was a rocky introduction. 

Megan immediately handed the guys beers and started flirting with them both as if nothing had interrupted them from their conversation at the club. I excused myself to use the restroom when Megan’s voice went quiet. When I exited the bathroom and the fan went off I figured out why. 

Megan, the older black guy James and the guy we had just met Trevon were sitting on a couch in the living room of our suite with Megan situated between them kissing James while Trevon messaged her breasts from behind her. I witnessed her slide down to her knees before turning toward James crotch area. He confidently and without concern for me lowered his zipper and unbuttoned his jeans before pulling out a flaccid at least eight to nine-inch deep black cock. 

He had really curly grey and black pubic hair which reminded me of their age difference before Megan took his cock into her mouth for probably the second time that night while I watched. Trevon soon did the same pulling out a fat similarly sized black cock. 

Megan, feeling the alcohol and molly I’m sure by this point, pulled the other guy's cock into her mouth giving him an amazingly aggressive blowjob. By aggressive, I mean very passionate! Megan during this time was ready to fuck James so she stood and lifted her dress over her head exposing first her tiny black panties then her bare naked breasts. Her breasts flopped down as they cleared her elastic dress and I thought it was funny she decided to pull her dress up and over her head when she could have just used the zipper.

James and Trevon stroked their rigid cocks while watching Megan strip before she straddled James’ lap positioning his cock toward her eager pussy while pulling her g-string to the side. Acting as if I weren’t there, Megan focused one hundred percent of her attention on James as his older cock disappeared inside the woman I love. I watched them fuck for several minutes before Megan stood taking their hands guiding them to the bedroom which was part of our suite. 

Before I could follow them to the room, Megan turned toward me saying, “Not you. I’m still mad at you!” Before closing the door slamming it shut. Between the alcohol and that she thought I ditched her, I think this was her way of punishing me. 

Throughout the night, I listened to the moans of fucking and swapping partners, slaps on the ass, and headboard taps that I could visualize what I was missing. I eventually got a text from Megan’s phone of her being fucked by both black guys while one of the guys obviously photographed it. I was in shock that Megan was upset with me so I didn’t say a word, just let her enjoy the new cocks.

The following morning, I woke to a quiet hotel room. The door to the bedroom was open and I walked in to see Megan just coming to life herself. Still completely nude and very well satisfied I proceed to apologize for the night before. She apologized also when she realized what happened.

I heard the toilet flush and one of the black guys James exited the restroom. Still buck naked with his heavy older cock swinging confidently between his legs he collected his clothes before saying, “Did you tell him yet?”

I didn’t know what she was going to tell me and I was a little concerned when Megan said, “So I didn’t meet James randomly last night.” She paused before continuing, “I found your Adult Friend Finder account open the other day and I just finished your conversation for him to meet and fuck me while you watched.” Shocked by this realization I didn’t say a word before Megan added, “This is longbbc45 who you were messaging with before you passed out yesterday.”

Megan had a naughty smile on her face awaiting my reaction, but I was in shock and I wondered who else she engaged with through the site without telling me! In particular, I thought of the older white guy and wondered if she set something up with him as well.

Published 
Written by js6326043
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments