Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The truth about her past . Pt 3

"back home, I still need to hear more"

19
5 Comments 5
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
"Tell me about the other two blokes that you had sex with while you were on holiday with Bev," I said as we lay on the beach, a couple of days later.

"Aww, leave me alone," Sharron answered, "I'm tired and I've got a bit of a hangover. Just let me sleep."

"You can sleep later, tell me about the other blokes, what were their names?"

"I told you, Colin and Del, or Des or something like that."

"How come you can't remember his name?"

"It was just a quickie on the last night really, nothing to write home about."

"No orgasm then?"

"I don't think so, can't remember to be honest. I just picked him up in a bar. He seemed nice but by the time we'd walked back to my room, he had bored me rigid," Sharron yawned, "I just let him do it quickly, so that I didn't have to sit there talking to him for too long."

"Just once?"

"Yeah, just a quickie. Then I told him he had to go because I had to be up early to catch a plane. He wanted my phone number but I told him I was married or something like that, didn't give him my number anyway."

"Bitch!"

"That's me."

"What about the other one then?"

"Colin?"

"Yeah, what happened with him?" I asked, already getting hard.

"Similar story really. Met him in a bar, a couple of nights after Dave had gone home. I liked him, so he came back with me and spent the night?"

"Spent the night doing what?"

"What do you think?" Sharron said, pulling a face, "Shit, that was a stupid question. Fucking me of course!"

"Orgasm?"

"What is it with the orgasm question all the time?"

"Because, when I fantasize about you with someone else, you always have an orgasm. It's the main part of the fantasy."

"I really do worry about you sometimes," she laughed, "Yes I had an orgasm, nothing mind blowing, but still nice."

"Did you see him again?"

"Yes, I saw him again. A couple of times."

"Where was Bev when this was going on?"

Sharron laughed out loud now. "The first night that he came back with me, Bev hadn't pulled. Well she had, but ended up coming back to the room alone for some reason. Anyway, she kept on saying things like, who's having him first, and do you think the bed is big enough for the three of us? Colin really thought he was in for a threesome. I think he was gutted when it was just the two of us."

"Now that would be a story!"

"Yeah well, it never happened so you'll just have to dream on."

"I'd like to be in the middle if it ever does happen though," I smiled.

"I thought you didn't like her."

"It's not that I don't like Bev," I said, "She just comes across as being a bit... I don't know, cheap I suppose."

"Like I was you mean?" she smiled.

"Exactly." I said, avoiding Sharron's swinging arm.

"Cheeky fucker."

"I'd still like to share a sack with you two though."

"Perv," came the reply, "Now just shut up for a couple of hours, I need to sleep."

*** 

We had been home from our holiday for about two weeks. Sharron was leaning against the clubhouse wall with her dress hiked up around her waist. It was the early hours of a Sunday morning following a good night out. I had stroked her leg in the pub and whispered into her ear all the things that I wanted to do to her. My mate, Tony, had spent long parts of the evening trying to convince Sharron that she would be better off with him than she was with me. This was normal practice for Tony, who made no secret of the fact that he fancied Sharron no end and would love to get into her knickers given half a chance. 

As we walked home past the local rugby club, I had dragged her through the car park to the back of the clubhouse. This was where we were now. Sharron was facing the wall as I licked her arse and stroked her clit. Sharron was whimpering and moaning as she stuck her arse out further. I stood up and licked her ear as I continued to tickle her clit.

"Would you fuck him?" I asked.

"Fuck who?" she said, as she turned to kiss me.

"Tony. If you weren't with me, would you fuck him?"

She licked my face as I slipped my finger inside her dripping pussy.

"Oh fuck, oh that's nice!"

"Would you fuck him?"

"If I wasn't with you, I'd probably be fucking him now, ohhh! Oh fuck yeah, keep doing that," she said as she stroked my cock through my jeans.

"So you fancy Tony?"

"I'm gonna come, don't stop now, ohhh fuck, ohh, ohh."

I felt her start to shake as her orgasm swept through her. She put both arms around my neck and pulled me into her hard as she panted and shook her way through her orgasm. When I thought she was done, I held onto her for a minute while she recovered. I took a step back and looked at her, eyes closed, breathing deeply, leaning against the wall. Her dress still wrapped around her waist. One of her hold up stockings had rolled down around her knee and her thong was wrapped around one ankle. God she looked a mess. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Come on, lets get you home," I said, "You owe me one!"

Sharron went straight to bed when we got home. I helped myself to a glass of JD, thinking about what she had said about fucking Tony if she hadn't been with me. As I walked into the bedroom, Sharron smiled at me through tired eyes.

"Here," I said, throwing her thong at her, "I think this is yours. I picked it up off the floor where you left it. You might need it sometime."

"Keep it," she smiled, "It won't be the first thong I've given away."

"Slut," I laughed.

"That's me!"

I undressed and joined her in bed, pleased to find that she still had her hold ups on.

"Are these for me?" I asked, as I stroked her thigh.

"What do you think?" she replied, rubbing my cock.

"Tell me about Tony."

"What about him?"

"Would you really fuck him if you weren't with me?"

"He's not a bad looking man, so if he kept trying the way he does, then yes, I probably would."

"Have you?" I asked.

amalia_hillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amalia_hillss

I felt slightly worried about the answer but my cock was giving away the fact that I was very aroused. Sharron continued to rub me, making a purring noise and kissing me. She put her leg over my thigh and my hand found its way to her moist pussy.

"No, I've never fucked Tony," she said, "never even met him until after I met you."

"Did you ever meet any of my mates before you met me?"

"I already told you that I'd met Chris and Dave and a couple of the others in town."

Sharron had straddled me now and was rubbing her pussy up and down the length of my cock. My hands were on her thighs. I love the feel of her legs when she has her stockings on. I tried to push myself into her but she pulled away.

"Not yet babe," she said, "not yet."

Sharron kissed her way down my body until she came to my cock. "I love sucking your cock when you're hard like this," she said in between licking and sucking me. "Is it he thought of me with Tony that's made you so hard?"

"Ohh Shar, you are so fucking good at that. Oh that's nice. The thought of you with anyone turns me on. But thinking of you with someone I know is even hotter."

She was licking the length of my shaft and just popping the end in and out of her mouth. I was ready to burst, and Sharron knew it.

"Not yet!" She said, "Lick me again." She got off the bed and moved back against the dressing table. "Here."

She looked so fucking hot. Perched against the dresser wearing only her black hold up stockings. I didn't need telling twice. I got down in front of her and began licking.

"Phil," she said as I licked her. "I fucked Phil before I met you."

I pulled away and looked up at her, "What? When?" I asked, shocked. I had grown up on the same street as Phil and we now drank in the same pub. When I had first taken Sharron to my local, Phil had mentioned that he knew her, but he had never said exactly how well he knew her!

"Keep licking or I stop talking," she said, pushing my face back into her pussy.

I held onto her hips and slowly licked her pussy lips. First one then the other.

"Yeah, that's nice," Sharron purred. "I met him in a bar in town. It was around Christmas time. I remember I had my Miss Christmas outfit on so it must have been the work's Christmas night out."

I pulled her clit in between my lips and circled it with my tongue. Her hips bucked and she gave out a long moan.

"He stood next to me at the bar and asked if I was wearing stockings or tights under my short red outfit. I told him that it was for me to know and for him to find out. He said that if he managed to find out then it would make his Christmas complete. Ohh shit, you know what I like, fuuuck that is so nice."

I had put my finger inside her and I had found her g spot as I licked her clit. She was panting now, and I knew she was ready to climax again. I stood up and turned her around so that she was bent over the unit. I pushed my cock into her, hard from behind.

"Oww, owww, ohh fuck, oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me."

"Did you go home with Phil?" I asked as I rammed into her from behind.

"Ohh, no, no. I took him to mine. Ohhh...Ohhh fuck, Ohhh fuuuck!"

I was slamming into her with no mercy, tickling her clit at the same time.

"I'm coming!" She screamed, "Oh oh oh, ohhh fuuuck!"

She came, shaking and cursing. I wanted to hear the end of her story but I couldn't hold out any longer. I filled her, holding tightly onto her hips as I came.

When we had recovered and washed, we lay in bed cuddling. I asked Sharron to finish telling about Phil. She took hold of my cock and gently stroked it.

"Nothing to tell really," she said, "He walked me home. I made him a coffee, he stood behind me and kissed my neck as I poured the drinks. I could feel his hard cock pushing into my arse. So I put my hands behind me and squeezed it through his trousers. I turned around and we started kissing. He undid my top and played with my nipples. I undid his trousers and took his cock out. He kissed my neck and nibbled my ear and it was game over. You know how sensitive I am around my neck and ears."

"Did you take him to bed?"

"No, I didn't actually. I bent down and took him in my mouth. I remember thinking that the head was very big compared to the rest of his cock. I sucked him for a minute then we went into the front room and kissed on the sofa. He stroked my pussy and I didn't put up much of a fight. He had a thing about my feet. He licked my pussy and played with my toes at the same time then he worked his way down my legs and started kissing them through my stockings."

"So you did have your stockings on then?"

"Yeah, white ones, and a nice see through thong to go with them."

"Fucking fantastic, the lucky bastard. Did you go down on him again?"

"No, he licked me for a bit, but he wasn't very good to be honest."

I was hard again now and my hand found it's way to Sharron's pussy again.

"Not again," she said, "I'm a bit sore."

"Okay, sorry," I said, "So did Phil make you come?"

Sharron was working my cock now and licking my nipples as she spoke.

"Yeah I came. We lay on the sofa and he fucked me like that for a while, then he sat up and I sat on him facing away from him. I was riding him and he was playing with one of my nipples with one hand and my clit with the other. He kept saying how much he loved my little tits. I came really hard. My neighbor told me the next day that she'd heard me coming."

The thought of Sharron coming hard and loud sent me over the top. I came in her hand. Once again I had to clean myself up.

"Am I allowed to mention to Phil that I know about your night?" I asked.

"You can if you want to. But if you do mention it to him, be a dear and ask him for my thong back at the same time would you," Sharron laughed. "Goodnight babe, love you," she said as she turned over, once again leaving me with a shocked look on my face and yet another throbbing erection.
Published 
Written by dannij
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments